What's new

[Complete - Full] [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RJ272213)

OP
Deleted member 406005

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
I don't mind the mirror, but i'm currently hard working to push another update.

I forgot to translate a few signs (GFX Upgrade) and there will be something else that will make a lot ppl happy i guess.

elevown

Reputation score
The patch came down for me- assuming it's a .exe right? (they sometimes try to sneak other .exe's to download that install crap with the popups.. It wouldnt download in firefox, i had to use chrome with a built in proxy.

BUT- the gfx patch DOES seem to be down. even using the proxy and dodging all the fake stuff you get to a file doesn't exist msg, so please upload a new version of that too if you are not doing anyways with your new patch.

OP
Deleted member 406005

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
@elevown

The GFX is online and was dl'ed last time a few hrs ago.

Anyway, to have patch a, b, c is not what i want.

The next will be a single patch.

21-07-2020:
I'm almost done preparing the files for the new patch.
This will be a FULL PATCH (Translation + Fixes + GFX)
Size, around 700 MB'ish

Last edited:

ojatoradna

Reputation score
Thank you so much for the patch, I really like this game and now that it's in english it's even better!
I had a save for a basically full game but it was without the translation, so it's kinda bugged.
Has anyone got a full save with the translation patch? The one I have has saving points for basically all events, so you can just jump to them.

dark123

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
sorry for asking question here, where can i find medicine bath to lower feeling? currectly my feeling is at max. i cannot rise the shame

BaldrSky

Lurker
Reputation score
Ignoring publicly posted warnings. 1 week ban.
Also would friendly ask about a save file with transtlated version

Holicbay

Reputation score
I can't install patch. TwT
I just reloaded But doesn't work.
capture-20200905-181226.png capture-20200905-181601.png

I can do it now, Thank you very much. ;v;b*
capture-20200905-190140.png

athura

Reputation score
Hey man,

Thanks for your hard work!
Really willing to check it out but I can't get it to work.

Edit:
Never mind, got it to work. The translation part also has to be used, using a japanese Locale [Atleast, that fixed it for me:) ]

Monkeyman96

Reputation score
I can't install patch. TwT
I just reloaded But doesn't work.
View attachment 34514View attachment 34515

I can do it now, Thank you very much. ;v;b*
View attachment 34516

What DRM removal tool did you use?

EDIT:

Alright monkeys who BOUGHT the game. If you want to use the English translation patch which is amazing btw (throwing money at screen) you must first:

1. Install game as its default japanese state and make sure the folder is not in japanese text that the games in Actually for simplicity sake lets call the folder that the game is in: Seimitsu
Game folder MUST NOT be contaminated with patch files or it wont work.

2. Go download the DRM removal tool from here:

https:// f95zone.to/threads/drm-removal-tool. 40612/

Yes I removed the spaces in the link.. Just being cautious. If the link does not work then just search it up. I typed DRM Removal tool Hentai and that came up.

(suffering inside)

3. Install the Removal Tool in your computer. Put it somewhere sensible NOT in a game folder. Also this is where the game is going to end up later.

4. Run the removal Tool. It will ask which folder to use and select the Seimitsu folder. You know the one with the game inside it that does NOT have a Japanese folder name. The Removal tool will automatically lock on the the EXE and begin its magic. aka it will begin extracting.

TAKE NOTE the game ran a few seconds for me but I didnt touch anything and the game closed after a while. SO NO TOUCHING while it does its job.

5. Now in the DRM Removal Tool folder there is a 'extracted' folder. Open it up and low and behold there is the Seimitsu folder. Open the folder up and click on the exe to make sure it works.

If it works and runs like the original game using the Seimitsu EXE WITHOUT the Startup EXE...
CONGRATULATONS
GOOD JOB
PAT ON THE BACK.
YOU ACHIEVED SOMTHING

6. Now make a copy of the DRM removed game folder and call the folder SeimitsuA2 (to not get confused with the other original folder Seimitsu)

7. Now you must get the translated patch:

http:// Seimitsu_v1.2_Patch.7z/file

again I removed the spaces.
Download it.
Extract it.
And DO NOT place it inside any game folders. I prefer to put it somewhere nearby SeimitsuA2 folder.

8. RUN Seimitsu v1.2 Patch EXE and when it wants to know what folder the game is in just select the SeimitsuA2 folder. hen click next. You should see a whole lot of numbers going on in the background. I heard two types of beep happen when I did this.

9. Thats it. The game in the SeimitsuA2 folder is now engrish translated. Good luck have fun.

Last edited:

gaocho202020

Reputation score
Okay, here is the pre-alpha patch (incomplete since i patched only the lines in i've translated so far!).

You need a drm free v1.2 game to apply it.

Known:
  • There might be a few lines while others are translated still in japanese
  • There will be in the later game japanese lines having party translated expressions
  • Currently the choices are not translated
  • Old savegames might show still japanese even if the line is already translated
Why a pre-alpha release?

The upcomming two weaks, i might not have even a single minute to work on any project.
I want to give everyone the chance to see and test the translation in work.
For everyone who tests it, you have the chance to give me your opinions and i'll check them later.

I wish everyone a lot fun.

EDIT:

Small info, the game has to be exact 18122 lines of text. I've translated around 53% full lines and
lots of partial lines. 8505 lines are left to correct and to finish the games translation.

EDIT2: 07.03.2020 - ' PRE ' patch is out of date - A new patch has been created.
Sexual interest lvl 2 but I still cannot enter the park during the day

DarkDingler

Reputation score
Thank you Monkeyman96, as you have allowed a degenerate such as myself to engaged in fine culture

Baltasa

Reputation score
Hi. I bought the game and was looking for a translation. I then found this entry here. But unfortunately Google forbids me to download the files.
Error message: 403 Forbidden nginx

Why is that? Well, I legally acquired the game.

Reculitan1

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can someone Link the game version 1.2? i have only the 1.1 and cant found the 1.2

Moaniti

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
can someone help me?

i stuck i was reading the walktrough but i´m stuck i cant talk to the teacher for the engliosh lessons. how to trigger it exactly?

i try for hours now with no succes

thanks in advance

Wolfsq94

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
・ no panties in the basement, I can't do it, help me!!

・ your chest got massaged after you told kenta's father that his son touched your chest, I CANT DO IT

Matroska

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation. Since Zippyshare blocks itself in several countries for some reason, including mine, I used a VPN to get it but I've uploaded it to Mega for anyone else from an affected country. And yeah, oddly enough it's a self-imposed block, not done by ISP or anything.

Last edited: