What's new

[Complete - Full] [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RJ272213)

OP
Deleted member 406005

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
As you can guess, there is a way to fulfiill the duty to make it patchable.

It's nothing against you or anyone else if i follow my policy.

I want this thread to stay around the translation itself and don't want to have it
hijacked with lots of how to bypass drm, " i downloaded it here and there, but... ".

For sure i love to read the " Hey i'm going to buy it " as it fullfills one of my
purposes to make it more available to than just nativ speakers.

It increases the game's author income and motivates to make more wonderful games.

Any less of this might reduce the even current rare good games what makes me sad.

If you have the right keywords and your prefered search engine, you might find almost
everything you could imagine. As i typed this, i put the just two words into google and it
was hit nr. 95 that should make it more than crystal clear.

That's the only thing i will say about it.

Last edited:

suricat

Reputation score
As you can guess, there is a way to fulfiill the duty to make it patchable.

It's nothing against you or anyone else if i follow my policy.

I want this thread to stay around the translation itself and don't want to have it
hijacked with lots of how to bypass drm, " i downloaded it here and there, but... ".

For sure i love to read the " Hey i'm going to buy it " as it fullfills one of my
purposes to make it more available to than just nativ speakers.

It increases the game's author income and motivates to make more wonderful games.

Any less of this might reduce the even current rare good games what makes me sad.

If you have the right keywords and your prefered search engine, you might find almost
everything you could imagine. As i typed this, i put the just two words into google and it
was hit nr. 95 that should make it more than crystal clear.

That's the only thing i will say about it.

Got it ! (It took me way too long I'm ashamed to admit) Now I have another problem which is a missing dll to use your patch... It's driving me crazy (msvcr100.dll) ! Ahah I'm so gonna enjoy this when I manage to solve it. Thanks for the hint Hoshi !

EDIT : scratch that, i'm so freaking dumb I tried to fix it for two hours with the wrong dll (facepalming so hard right now). All fixed and working ! Thanks again !!

Last edited:
OP
Deleted member 406005

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
Just a mere of 178 typos in more than 70.000 words, also i cutted down the left to translate lines to 4800.

For the time being, i'll hold back the update since i'm very busy and have no time to put my pc into another 8hrs compiling.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
To support the author of the game, i have a strong policy. All my translations are ment to those who buyed the game. Everyone who gives away in his postings that he downloaded it without buying will receive no support and is not welcome. That might be liked or not. I can offer to discontinue free of charge translation, stop spending months worth of work if my policy is broken. I'm not interested in fame.
This forum maintains a strict policy of neutrality when it comes to piracy. Moderation will not enforce your will on this matter. You need not interact with those engaging in piracy, however they are allowed to use this thread and will not be punished by moderation for doing so. If you decide to pack up your toys and go home, that's between you and them.

Last edited:
OP
Deleted member 406005

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
I did a lot translation the past few days and i cut the game down to:

CURRENTLY LEFT TO TRANSLATE LINES: 400

I did a basic typo check, but there might be some i missed.

Even so close to be finished, there are things to do like:
  • have someone else look for grammar and typos
    (i found a helper, he will start around mid next week - 14.04.)
  • hunt down the missing 400 lines to translate
  • maybe the one or another change
  • if i feel like it, some gfx work
Depending on the time, i will either release a missing 400
or a final patch for this game soon™!

Btw, i have completed the walk.

Afaik there should be all scenes covered.

Last edited:

BaldrSky

Lurker
Reputation score
Thats great Hoshi ! Really cant wait your release, even if its not 100% right about grammer and such things, i guess lots of people would still use it ! 400 Lines are really not more so many and i hope really we get a full patch but i understand you hard work ! for me its release patch of the year ^-^

OP
Deleted member 406005

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
It's still in the progress of proof reading, but my supporter has real live business and can't work as fast as he wants.

I told him to take his sweet time. In the time between, i have completed one project and might work on another private one.

When, how and in what form the final release will be is still unclear.

OP
Deleted member 406005

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
This kind of games are very rare, if you want to help - buy the game.

100% translation is in the first post.