What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Sweetsprite] Forest of the Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

paulchan92

Reputation score
Anyone know the way to defeat the " Purple Mummy " inside the pyramid . I find it difficult against it 'cause if you get restrain , tied , it means a certain dead . So far i found the level 5 ice rod and level 5 lighting rod , is there a level 5 fire rod anywhere ? Also how can you get money , gold ?

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know the way to defeat the " Purple Mummy " inside the pyramid . I find it difficult against it 'cause if you get restrain , tied , it means a certain dead . So far i found the level 4 ice rod and level 4 lighting rod , is there a level 4 fire rod anywhere ? Also how can you get money , gold ?
I farmed so damn much at that point that I just went full brute force and spent 3 revive crystals.
Also, the staff that gives you that mass aoe fire spell helps against it (if I recall it right). It's one of those staves where you need to take out 300 enemies.

As to where said staff is located, I don't remember though :|

paulchan92

Reputation score
I farmed so damn much at that point that I just went full brute force and spent 3 revive crystals.
Also, the staff that gives you that mass aoe fire spell helps against it (if I recall it right). It's one of those staves where you need to take out 300 enemies.

As to where said staff is located, I don't remember though :|
Thank you for helping me , revive crystal ? Is that the rainbow crystals which Satan can craft it for you at your home ?

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
He friends, so I stopped following this a while back but recently made the purchase off eng DLsite. Does that version come updated already or do I need to apply the update files in OP?
the dlsite description should have the version number, its what 3.12 now i think? its here jn the threadn somewhere

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey everyone. So after you begin the new save after you start 2.0, you leave the cave and finish the part with the fairies. I hit the teleporter back home and met with Satan. After that happens, how do you access the rest of the new content? I have no idea where to go from here.

OP
AriaWarden

AriaWarden

Reputation score
There seems to have been some updates on his twitter, but the translation was pretty spotty. Something is apparently happening next month though.

dad

Reputation score
Nevermind Im pretty sure i fixed it somehow

dad

Reputation score
Goddammit... The coding on this game's art assets is painful.

Although I do have a question if you could answer it. How do you deliver the pear that Satan wants? the only options are Talk and Magic Crystal Shop as you can see at the pictures. I have the pear i just dont know how to give it to her. And do i need some sort of password to move on? (3rd picture)

1546482319448.png

1546482276591.png
1546483582660.png

Last edited:
Reputation score
And that is why I'm slowly translating it line-by-line in my break periods, so it makes more sense. The book passwords are given out by demo and beta versions, and can be easily found out by hacking the code.

On the subject of updates, Something I did notice is that they're working on better quality versions of the animations, that aren't restricted by the 12-frame limits of the animation system they're using.

dad

Reputation score
oh Okay but still how do I give satan the pear though and where do i go to find the code in the file

Last edited:

Astra

Reputation score
Can anyone throw off the passage of this game or ready to save? I'm tired of running around senseless in all locations...

Reputation score
oh Okay but still how do I give satan the pear though and where do i go to find the code in the file
OK, If you have a copy of RPG Maker MV, however legal, find the map for Arle's house, Look at the event which is attached to the book. It'll give you all the codes in plain text.

dad

Reputation score
OK, If you have a copy of RPG Maker MV, however legal, find the map for Arle's house, Look at the event which is attached to the book. It'll give you all the codes in plain text.
I do not have a copy of rpg maker mv so i cant do what you suggested. are the codes different or could you just say them here and i can use them by typing them manually into the book in the game

KuroNyra

Reputation score
Hello, I recently acquired the game and... It's tought. Version 3.1.6 and I'm currently advancing blindly. I've beaten up a dryad, went to a sort of mine. And now I have 2 possible direction.
One that goes up with litteral tubes that would really love to swallow the character. And on the left... Yellow slime?
That ain't truly the problem. The problem is that I have very bew translation from Japanese to English. Only some words like "attack avoided" and stuff like that. I litteraly cannot understand a thing.

Also, any idea what the PASSWORDS are? Found the first one but... At this rate I'm not sur I'm gonna be able to finish this game.

And now I have reached a purple teleportation circle. And from the looks of it. I've missed 2 circles.

Did I mention I had NO idea you could get a job and be able to use new weapons? ... I've pretty much destroyed all the monsters with the vanilia gear (except with some armor from the very first town I could equip... It was hard.)

Last edited:

chriswoo

Reputation score
i just bought this game is there any walkthrough or save file to share i'm having trouble going through the quest and stuck getting the blade to cut the tree ?