What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Sweetsprite] Forest of the Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

papey

Reputation score
I figured it out, I forgot to talk to the old lady at the ruined city graveyard lmfao
after that satan appeared in the fast-travel area and gave me the job

TecJack

Reputation score
nope no new job from the witch :(
Maybe I'm remembering it wrong , but I think that after beating Witch you can speak to Satan again on Arle's home and get the Job.

EDIT: Oops, I didn't saw your last reply, I am happy that you found the solution.

TheHellPenguin

Reputation score
I'm a bit lost, I don't know where to get new jobs other than mage apprentice, healer and mage....
I guess, I need to do the quest but without a translation it's quite hard to do so, can someone help me about the quest or how to get new jobs ?

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update to v3.2.0 now up on Fantia:

〇Ver.3.2.0
・新要素、バッドエンドを追加 (New element, bad end added)
・スクリーンショットが撮れないバグを修正(F12キー)(fixed a bug that prevented screen shots)
・アイテムを使うとダイアキュートが解除されるバグを修正 (Fixed a bug that cancels the diacut(?) when using items)
・アニメを数種類作り直し (Recreated several animations)
・様々なバグを修正 (Fixed various bugs)

Edit:
Twitter has updated.

Also, apparently if you typed "nightmare" on the title screen, you unlock the ultimate armour and items. Either that, or you input the password in the book at Arle's house.
But it will not work if you received the Trial Version Clear Award(?).

So after looking through the files, there are 3 new bad end CGs, and 2 new battle CGs to unlock.

Last edited:

herpderpanon

Lurker
Reputation score
Where does the new content start? I found the new ninja village but there's not much there.

damonkiller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Change cloth to maid and go to get new event at the cafe in first city (If you already play in chapter 3)

Leon. T

Reputation score
Change cloth to maid and go to get new event at the cafe in first city (If you already play in chapter 3)
I talked to the master and triggered it. After that, I went to the town near the thief area (I think the name was Mercato?) and talked to an old man in a small coffee store to see an event where there were lots of customers came and drank. In the end, he gave me 6000G and a coffee I think? That's all I got. Now kinda struggle to find the new event.

herpderpanon

Lurker
Reputation score
Not doing anything for me, but I don't think I ever finished the curry event after the last update, maybe that's a requirement. No clue how to do that either though.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Are the 3 new CGs actually new ones? Or are a couple of them the recreated animations?

vee123

Reputation score
The new area seems to be blocked. There is a thing blocking my access to the path. How do you remove it?

I talked to the maid cafe guy and gave 2 young people an ice cream sundae or something. I've also rebuilt the town near the thief area and did all the mini quests there.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are the 3 new CGs actually new ones? Or are a couple of them the recreated animations?
The 3 new CGs I mentioned are all new.
They are new entries in the bad end gallery.

Same for the 2 new battle CGs, new entries in the battle CG gallery.

EDIT:
This new twitter post might help lead to the new event.

Loosely translate as...
"If you have completed the Curry event in the Tanoro Café (chapter III), there is a new event. There is a new village on the extension line of the Mercator Road. VERYHARD has been added to the difficulty of the grass without. (The reward is the top jewel only) One of the blacksmith's Smiths has increased. "

Last edited:

takeba

Reputation score
Had to delete some events to access the new area, but here is the gallery save for those who don't want to unlock the new stuff or don't have everything unlocked already. Forgot if you only need the common or global file, so I included both.

Should work as far as I know.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
AriaWarden

AriaWarden

Reputation score
Where is the new area? I've been to the shrine and ninja village, but where beyond that?

Reputation score
Had to delete some events to access the new area, but here is the gallery save for those who don't want to unlock the new stuff or don't have everything unlocked already. Forgot if you only need the common or global file, so I included both.

Should work as far as I know.
Thanks for that. Most of the patches are likely to be to upgrade animations from now on, but that's not the point.

takeba

Reputation score
Where is the new area? I've been to the shrine and ninja village, but where beyond that?
Based off what I was looking at in the map data, if you take the top-left portal in the basement, it'll bring you the new area which is to the right. The new area will be blocked though unless a certain condition is met. I don't know what that is, but someone might.

Untitled-1.jpg

OP
AriaWarden

AriaWarden

Reputation score
Based off what I was looking at in the map data, if you take the top-left portal in the basement, it'll bring you the new area which is to the right. The new area will be blocked though unless a certain condition is met. I don't know what that is, but someone might.

View attachment 19740
Okay, spotted that now. But I can't trigger whatever is needed to open it up annoyingly. My questlist has a bunch of silver quests in it that I can't understand either, though some seem to be recurring, like the curry quest.

EDIT: Solved it. Once you have given the kids the parfait in the bar, you have to go to the city south of the screen in your shot. Inside the coffee shop there, talk to the guy behind the counter as a maid, then the path will open up.

Last edited:

vee123

Reputation score
Yup, took awhile, but giving the kids the sundae then lets you go to the village near the thieves and the tea house opens up a quest that lets you go into the new forest.

So I went in there, talked to a dude in a treehouse, then ventured deeper in. I found a house full of treasure. I opened all the chests, but nothing seemed to happen, so I think I am still missing something?