What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Sweetsprite] Forest of the Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Lucieus

Reputation score
Thank you for your kind reply. This game is really hard to explore

paulchan92

Reputation score
I do hope the game will come to a final release and it will have its own fully translation , guides soon . It's still currently now a hard understanding mess to be , and honestly drain every drop of energies out of people just to experience the game .

Marmalade

Lurker
Reputation score
How do I get back to the Ranch once I've defeated the cow thieves? I don't seem a way past the pasture, and the way back is blocked by a barricade.

Game_2019-03-04_18-29-48.png

EmberFire

Lurker
Reputation score
Like I said, its blocked by barricades just in front of the save point. Can't get back that way. It's real weird.
Can confirm. Had to use a noclip cheat to get out

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, THAT is weird.
I've never seen those barricades there before lol.

Marmalade

Lurker
Reputation score
Can confirm. Had to use a noclip cheat to get out

How did you use the noclip cheat? Would love to get out of this spot.

OP
AriaWarden

AriaWarden

Reputation score
According to twitter, updating to 3.2.1 via the ingame update system (which can be iffy) fixes the barrier bug.

Micadi

Lurker
Reputation score
According to twitter, updating to 3.2.1 via the ingame update system (which can be iffy) fixes the barrier bug.
And I can confirm that, started a new game on 3.2.1 and didn't encounter that barrier (thankfully)

EmberFire

Lurker
Reputation score

Relatively easy to install and use. Since I can't understand a lick of japanese, I tend to use it quite often to progress.

buggernuts

Reputation score
Is there any h content in that actual battles in this game or is it on loss only?

Reputation score
There's plenty of H-content in the battles. Each enemy has a 'grab' technique that causes a short graphic of Arle being molested, and devastates your health.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There's plenty of H-content in the battles. Each enemy has a 'grab' technique that causes a short graphic of Arle being molested, and devastates your health.
Well, not "each", pretty sure only mid-bosses do, while a lot of the average enemies don't

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
what is the new bad end on v3.2?

Nvm, I just read the posts on previous pages. I didn't realise the update was released last month facepalms

Last edited:

buggernuts

Reputation score
when I use translator++ it reverts to the non moving images for the CGs etc. Anybody know why?

Micadi

Lurker
Reputation score
This, very much. Can't find it in the menu, at least for ver 2.1.1 (latest i could find on sukebei)
Or you can get the 1.0 -> 3.2 something patch fron the fantia site (you need to register there first). I'm not 100% sure it works on the sukebei version, but I see no reason wht it should not.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Probably good advice, but I really hate signing up for more sites than I have to. Hell, I was lurking ULMF for almost a decade before I finally signed up.