What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Sweetsprite] Forest of the Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Zeeep

Reputation score
Need some help on moving on to 2.0.0 content. I beat the tree and patched the game using the files from the fantia site but it keeps sending me back to the title after the tree. It says it should be the updated version on the bottom left of the title but I've got no idea whats blocking me from going further.

Reputation score
OK, There's been an announcement on Sweetsprite's twitter.

Ver 3.3.0 is releasing to the public in May, then major development is FINISHED. Crossed fingers, I'll have a playable demo in June.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Looks like the update to ver. 3.2.0 is out on their ci-en now. Though you can get to it on their twitter as well. If I remember the google translate, I think it said there's a few more bad ends, along with some "redone" previous ends and some more bug fixes. Still downloading the patch now, so can't check in-game.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ver3.2.0 has been out since mid-Feb 2019.

Based on Twitter:

Game can be updated to ver3.2.2, only if you use the in-game game update function.

〇Ver.3.2.2
・喫茶店で連続でバイトすると丸呑みの森に行けなくなるバグを修正 (Fixed a bug that you can not go to the forest of vore when you go to a coffee shop in a row )
・様々な個所を調整、軽微なバグを修正 (Adjust various parts, fix minor bugs)
(自動アップデートのみ対応)(Only automatic update is supported)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Huh, whoops. Haven't been paying a whole lot of attention to the game. Sorry, I thought it was new cause it was their newest tweet.

bill304

Reputation score
Is it just me, or if anyone gets this bug? Some of the cutscenes and animation (well most of them) in the cg gallery does not come out and only black screen appears.

Attachments

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it just me, or if anyone gets this bug? Some of the cutscenes and animation (well most of them) in the cg gallery does not come out and only black screen appears.
Try going into the Options menu, third option from the bottom, set it to "ON".

Reputation score
why does i don't receive a notification when a new comments appears? i have click "watch" this long ago

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
why does i don't receive a notification when a new comments appears? i have click "watch" this long ago
Seem there some bug about the watch option since the forum update. I don't know the details but many members have reported bug about it (go main forum => forum development. That the place for problem with the forum itself).

Reputation score
Seem there some bug about the watch option since the forum update. I don't know the details but many members have reported bug about it (go main forum => forum development. That the place for problem with the forum itself).
oh.. ok thanks

TentacleFlash

Reputation score
So I found the new dungeon. I talked to Satan, then talked to the witch and she lets you go to the back of her house. You go through a pattern maze and find the secret dungeon. The only problem is, I don't know how to get the class required to enter it. I think this quest might be part of it? Any help?

Attachments

takeba

Reputation score
First, you need to complete the game (defeat that big tree) AND have completed what I believe to be 90 or more missions (according to what Google translates "ミッションクリア数" to be)

Next, you need to get 3 crystals from Satan.
(The 3 greyed out ones):
zz1-1.png

Next, go to the basement and use the bottom right portal.
zz1.png

Next, find the "深緑の森・D2" map. and with the 3 crystals equipped, talk to the statue after completing the above prerequisites to unlock the last class.
zz2.png zz3.png

Once you have the last class unlocked, go back to the last dungeon's entrance and deposit these items:
韋駄天の指輪
韋駄天の指輪+
魔導水晶 (auto revive on death item)

After you do this, you'll be able to go into the dungeon.

The dungeon is going to be one of those Dungeon Trials with 101 floors.

Also, 3.3.1 will have an extra bad end if you lose the fight on floor 101.

Last edited:

An Aloof Hermit

Reputation score
Probably a Stupid question but how do you perform Automatic updates I don't see an update function on the Main menu/Title screen?