What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Sweetsprite] Forest of the Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
On the main menu, the second option from the bottom.
Just let it run, it will download, extract, and replace everything for you.
Thats just "Options" for me, I'm on 3.2.0. Or do you mean the toggle in the options menu?

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thats just "Options" for me, I'm on 3.2.0. Or do you mean the toggle in the options menu?
The highlighted option:

I know it says ver3.3.2, but I upgraded from ver3.2.0 as well, and the highlighted option was there in ver3.2.0.

mromegazz

Lurker
Reputation score
I have 3.2.0 and it also isn't there, so i'm guessing i just need to download the lastest version from the site that it will let me download and then i should see that and be able to update further.

edit: yeah that's exactly what i needed to do. the version i downloaded claimed to be the same even in-game, but the update option was there

Last edited:

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Linking to Fantia from where I got my ver3.2.0.

OP
AriaWarden

AriaWarden

Reputation score
My usual method of using the google translate app via my camera seems to have stopped working, which is making figuring things out rather difficult. I did get one new bad end, by using the debug crystals which ended up with me on floor 60 of the mega dungeon, but its not shown in the gallery yet.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
All the new Bad End CGs, and battle CGs since ver3.3.0 has not been implemented yet, but will be pushed out soon, as mentioned in the top left corner of my screenshot.
The highlighted option:
View attachment 22119

I know it says ver3.3.2, but I upgraded from ver3.2.0 as well, and the highlighted option was there in ver3.2.0.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Goddam this new dungeon is hard as nails. Every single boss/field enemy has a quirk that you must have the accessory for, and at floor 60 the boss starts doing 50k dmg in one attack. With tens of millions of hp

----Also on floor 41 at least in version 3.30 there is a bug. SweetSprite placed a chest where you have no way around it. The only way to fix is to edit the game yourself. Unless he has fixed it.

OP
AriaWarden

AriaWarden

Reputation score
I'll update the main post once the 4 hourly updates stop and the game is stable/complete for the time being.

takeba

Reputation score
Was kind of disappointed in the bad ends in the trials dungeon. Not all bosses have scenes and the ones that do will have single scene of animation, game over text, and a couple text boxes and then back to the main menu (like the floor 20 boss). Was just a little taken aback since every other scene had lengthier scenes, but a scene is better than no scene.

If people like, I can try and supply a save that has all the floors unlocked (with almost every consumable item in the game, along with over 100 insta-kill items which will NOT work on the floor 101 boss). You'll still get one-shotted by pretty much all the enemies in the dungeon though, lol. Won't be able to do it until a bit later on in the day though.

Reputation score
Bit of Madou trivia -
The Trials dungeon is based on a bit of Madou/Puyo lore.
In the first Madou game, Arle climbs a tower in order to graduate from kindergarten.
In both SinenRPG and SinenRPG2, the final trial after beating the game is a much harder version of the same trial.

takeba

Reputation score
Here is the save. It's saved at Floor 100 with the boss of that floor defeated so those who want an easy way to get to floor 101 can just go straight to the stairs.

Hopefully it works for those who wanted it.

Attachments

Leon. T

Reputation score
Guys, I don't know where to get the ingredients for those three crystals... can you help me please?

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
could someone upload the new latest version 3.3.3? because every fuucking time i try automatic update the file got error/corrupt

msz

Reputation score
Version 3.3.4 is here. Let see what it has now.

OP
AriaWarden

AriaWarden

Reputation score
It might be worth just waiting for the rapid fire updates to end at this point.

Leon. T

Reputation score
Guys, I have updated my version to 3.3.4 but I still couldn't see the bad end on 101st floor. It always says that I needed to update my version to 3.3.1?
Does anyone have the same problem as me?