What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Sweetsprite] Forest of the Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Oir

Reputation score
Man, ritualistically slicing your abdomen open in a 9x9 grid would take some real courage and commitment... Respect! :D
Committing Tic Tac Toe, the chadliest of commitments.

TheGDL

Reputation score
I'm new here and I just read your tragic tale Danielwain.
We are all rooting for you man, don't overwork yourself ;)

ExEmperorToast

Reputation score
I have the feeling sweetsprite trolls every fan-translator. Checking the forum, and when they think a translator is nearly finished - boom - NEW UPDATE.

paulchan92

Reputation score
Anything new or new updates so far, translation, game updates or such ?

Last edited:

Mamango

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does anyone got to open all portals at base?
I'm getting lost on this huge maps...

Reputation score
Can someone help me translate the game i have version 3.3.9, I'm not a very techie person could someone lend a hand?
Also if someone could drop some saves that would be nice ;P

Oir

Reputation score
Can someone help me translate the game i have version 3.3.9, I'm not a very techie person could someone lend a hand?
Maybe send a PM to DanielWain, the current user undertaking the translation of this game.
He seemed to have a lot on his plate and would maybe appreciate an extra pair of hands. He's also probably one of the best to answer your questions since he's had some experience working with this game.

Thank you for being willing to take help take this on :)
It's a game that many including myself are looking forward to

TehDarkWolf

Reputation score
would anyone happen to know how to get the items to make the curry and spice
nvm i found it had to talk to dude in your house

Last edited:

TehDarkWolf

Reputation score
you still looking for a save i can pass you mine if you like its got everything i could find done so far the only things that has not been done is chaos dungeon in progress of farming for the gems then i think 2 side quests that iv not took the time to do everything else is done and will update the save when i get chaos dungeon finished

paulchan92

Reputation score
I would prefer a somewhat translated of this game so i can play and explore the game at my own heart. Really hard to play when you there is no guides, and you know nothing.

TehDarkWolf

Reputation score
I would prefer a somewhat translated of this game so i can play and explore the game at my own heart. Really hard to play when you there is no guides, and you know nothing.
you can play the game as is but get ready for alot of pain wondering what to do next im at a boss in the chaos dungeon or whatever its called that needs a 30m amulet so he don't strangle you to death also give them time translating takes time

if your stuck tell me where you are and ill try to help you out

paulchan92

Reputation score
you can play the game as is but get ready for alot of pain wondering what to do next im at a boss in the chaos dungeon or whatever its called that needs a 30m amulet so he don't strangle you to death also give them time translating takes time

if your stuck tell me where you are and ill try to help you out
Thank you for the advance. Sure i will gladly upload my save for you to have a look at it.

TehDarkWolf

Reputation score
Thank you for the advance. Sure i will gladly upload my save for you to have a look at it.
i don't need your save file to help i just need to know what part are you stuck at are you still in part 1 or have you moved on to another chapter if your stuck at the start you might need the sword class go into the mining town and talk to the bar keep he should give you a quest for meat once you have it go to the farmer and do the little cow mini game once you get done with the mini game go back to go stalls and look for the person with the steak sign under them talk to them and make what you need till you have the items you need i forgot how many you need in total but the pain in the ass one will be the rainbow steak if i remember right you have to collect at least 40 pieces of grass to get the rainbow steaks after that talk to the thug looking guy who will ask for ox beer go into the first city into the shops and talk to the guy on the left top that has his back facing the counter if i remember correctly he will ask for wheat if your pass that part please try to tell me where you are at and ill try to recall on how to pass it

Last edited:

Catloaf

Reputation score
Hi, I just started playing this game, how do you get other classes like seeker and such? I just got to the second town and I only unlocked the Mage and Healer.

i don't need your save file to help i just need to know what part are you stuck at are you still in part 1 or have you moved on to another chapter if your stuck at the start you might need the sword class go into the mining town and talk to the bar keep he should give you a quest for meat once you have it go to the farmer and do the little cow mini game once you get done with the mini game go back to go stalls and look for the person with the steak sign under them talk to them and make what you need till you have the items you need i forgot how many you need in total but the pain in the ass one will be the rainbow steak if i remember right you have to collect at least 40 pieces of grass to get the rainbow steaks after that talk to the thug looking guy who will ask for ox beer go into the first city into the shops and talk to the guy on the left top that has his back facing the counter if i remember correctly he will ask for wheat if your pass that part please try to tell me where you are at and ill try to recall on how to pass it
Hi, I need help with finding other classes, currently I only have mage and healer unlocked. Thank you.

TehDarkWolf

Reputation score
Hi, I just started playing this game, how do you get other classes like seeker and such? I just got to the second town and I only unlocked the Mage and Healer.

Hi, I need help with finding other classes, currently I only have mage and healer unlocked. Thank you.
if your at the 2ed town when you need to do is go threw both caves the one in town will take you to a lower level cave that has a lava maze like thing just follow the path till you reach the ladder that will get you to the mining place go into the house in the middle and do that quest to unlock the mines then outside the 2ed town there will be a cave go threw that cave and you will pop out at the forest market you wanna there will be 2 paths left and right left will take you to a teleport and right will take you to the ranch when you go the the ranch you will notice that the cows are getting out talk to the rancher and head down the side path this will lead to a boss fight 3 on 1 once you kill the boss go back to the rancher and turn in the quest you will now be able to do the cow sheap and horse minigames for items you will need once you got that all done go back to the 2ed town and talk to the bar keep he should ask for meats this is were the rancher comes in handy you will need to do the mini game to get the meat then once you have that you will need to go talk to one of the forest shops once you do all 5 meat quests talk to the other guy in the bar he will want ox beer you make that by going back to the first town going into the shops and talking to the guy on the left side he will be facing away from you sorry for the late replay and i hope this helps if you need something else feel free to ask ill so my best to get back to you asap

Catloaf

Reputation score
if your at the 2ed town when you need to do is go threw both caves the one in town will take you to a lower level cave that has a lava maze like thing just follow the path till you reach the ladder that will get you to the mining place go into the house in the middle and do that quest to unlock the mines then outside the 2ed town there will be a cave go threw that cave and you will pop out at the forest market you wanna there will be 2 paths left and right left will take you to a teleport and right will take you to the ranch when you go the the ranch you will notice that the cows are getting out talk to the rancher and head down the side path this will lead to a boss fight 3 on 1 once you kill the boss go back to the rancher and turn in the quest you will now be able to do the cow sheap and horse minigames for items you will need once you got that all done go back to the 2ed town and talk to the bar keep he should ask for meats this is were the rancher comes in handy you will need to do the mini game to get the meat then once you have that you will need to go talk to one of the forest shops once you do all 5 meat quests talk to the other guy in the bar he will want ox beer you make that by going back to the first town going into the shops and talking to the guy on the left side he will be facing away from you sorry for the late replay and i hope this helps if you need something else feel free to ask ill so my best to get back to you asap
I just figured it out yesterday, but still thank you for the reply. I have a question about combat though: how do I prevent myself from getting bonded or stuck inside goos? (Like those special attacks by tentacles and boss spiders)

Last edited:

TehDarkWolf

Reputation score
I just figured it out yesterday, but still thank you for the reply. I have a question about combat though: how do I prevent myself from getting bonded or stuck inside goos? (Like those special attacks by tentacles and boss spiders)
back at the forest market is a shop when you entered at go into it and talk to the shop keep she will sell lots of res stuff you might need to translate what they do but it should be an item that she sells

TehDarkWolf

Reputation score
alright had some free time on my hands so i went to the shop and used a translator to write down what all the items do note they may be wrong but i did my best if something didn't make sense to me i kept translating it if something is wrong please tell me and ill do my best to fix it but here are all the items from 1 to 22 so your going to have to count down the the item you want sorry about that best way i could think of

1 prevents sludge
2 prevents sludge covered, rotten, rotten covered
3 prevents adhesion of threads
4 prevents seeds from sticking
5 prevents temptation
6 decrease the bad status grant by tentacles in magus absolute
7 prevents solidification attacks such as sap (prevents sap traps)
8 prevents poison and deadly poison
9 prevents aphrodisiac, strong aphrodisiac, covered with aphrodisiac, double sensitivity
10 prevents blindness
11 prevents sleep and faint
12 prevents mucus ,mucus covered, slow mucus, acid mucus, thread mucus
13 prevents foot petrification
14 prevents suffocation and stench
15 prevents bleeding, bloodshed and severe pain
16 prevents burns, frostbite, electric shock
17 prevents visual field from turning rainbow (in other words blocks the one shot rainbow skill)
18 prevents ice pickles and freezing
19 prevents electric shock and paralysis
20 prevents tightening and swallowing
21 prevents further prevents tightening and swallowing
22 completely prevents tightening and swallowing

note that some items will need other items to be unlocked like 1 and 2 buy one first and it should unlock 2 which is a +version of 1 same with 20 21 and 22 i think it also depends on how far your in the game to 22 will not unlock till endgame and is very hard to get but of fully prevents

there is another upgrade shop that i will work on when i get the time but its hidden i don't know what you need to do to get into it since i found it when i was endgame but i think you might need a side quest but you should test and see if you can get into it here is a pic showing you where it is stand where i am hit enter if its unlocked a staircase should show up

Attachments

Last edited:

Catloaf

Reputation score
back at the forest market is a shop when you entered at go into it and talk to the shop keep she will sell lots of res stuff you might need to translate what they do but it should be an item that she sells
Thank you. Where do I find maid dress? And also I found a ninja at the bottom left of the market place. He's asking for a cinnamon pie (according to translation). But I don't see anyone selling such thing. Do I get from somewhere else?

Last edited: