What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Sweetsprite] Forest of the Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

TehDarkWolf

Reputation score
I found a ninja at the bottom left of the market place. He's asking for a cinnamon pie (according to translation). But I don't see anyone selling such thing. Do I get from somewhere else?
in order to make the cinnamon pie you have to go to a oven im not 100% sure if the starter house will work i made mine in the house you fix up in the first town

Catloaf

Reputation score
in order to make the cinnamon pie you have to go to a oven im not 100% sure if the starter house will work i made mine in the house you fix up in the first town
Damn, I left the pies in my storage ever since I made them no wonder why I couldn't finish the quest. Also where do I find the maid dress for the cafe?

TehDarkWolf

Reputation score
Damn, I left the pies in my storage ever since I made them no wonder why I couldn't finish the quest. Also where do I find the maid dress for the cafe?
i think its gotten from satan he should be outside of the first house but im not 100% sure if he is the one that gives it to you if he don't im not sure sorry been awhile since iv done that part

Catloaf

Reputation score
i think its gotten from satan he should be outside of the first house but im not 100% sure if he is the one that gives it to you if he don't im not sure sorry been awhile since iv done that part
No Satan somehow is sitting inside the first house and talking to him doesn't give me anything. I might have to look around for other solutions now.

Edit: nevermind the woman outside of the shop (the one on the left of the forest market) sells the maid dress. This game really gives no clue to quests.

Last edited:

TehDarkWolf

Reputation score
No Satan somehow is sitting inside the first house and talking to him doesn't give me anything. I might have to look around for other solutions now.

Edit: nevermind the woman outside of the shop (the one on the left of the forest market) sells the maid dress. This game really gives no clue to quests.
sorry i could not help you out at that part could not recall it for the life of me

Catloaf

Reputation score
sorry i could not help you out at that part could not recall it for the life of me
It's fine I appreciate for the help of other quest. The game itself makes every quest harder than puzzle solving games.
Also do you know where I start the sundane quest for kids? I don't have access to the new forest ppl were talking about here, they all mentioned giving kids a sundane or parfait at the bar.

TehDarkWolf

Reputation score
It's fine I appreciate for the help of other quest. The game itself makes every quest harder than puzzle solving games.
Also do you know where I start the sundane quest for kids? I don't have access to the new forest ppl were talking about here, they all mentioned giving kids a sundane or parfait at the bar.
im not 100% sure what your talking about what part are you at? your talking about the fairys?

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you. Where do I find maid dress? And also I found a ninja at the bottom left of the market place. He's asking for a cinnamon pie (according to translation). But I don't see anyone selling such thing. Do I get from somewhere else?
Should be something you can craft at Arle's home in the fireplace.

Sorry I haven't been back in a while, had some pretty big troubles recently, but I'm mostly back now. I'm still working on the first city and testing, I'll probably upload something soon to at least get something out there and show that the project isn't completely dead.

TehDarkWolf

Reputation score

Sorry I haven't been back in a while, had some pretty big troubles recently, but I'm mostly back now. I'm still working on the first city and testing, I'll probably upload something soon to at least get something out there and show that the project isn't completely dead.
glad to see your back take your time id rather wait then have you rush it and burn yourself out if you need any help ask away ill be happy to help if i can

TheGDL

Reputation score

Amazing man! that's some serious determination. I indeed thought you had given up. Glad to have been wrong and welcome back, we are all rooting for you :)

Oir

Reputation score

Welcome back, hope everything's going alright for you D:

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can try extracting this in your image folder, might fix it. Otherwise download it again or something, I guess.

Attachments

Okhi

Reputation score
ok need a little bit of help im at the start of chapter 3 what am i should i do now

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Slowly getting through it. Got the first town done, for the most part, but there isn't really anything worthwhile to be uploaded there. Next will be the forest with the dryad, then I'll have to test for errors and such. Will probably upload that once I'm done and keep working on further content.