What's new

VN/TEXT RPG [タートルクレーン / Turtle Crane] Ladies Sex Bout

NewGuy

Reputation score
Well someone with better knowledge of Japanese might be able to correct me on this, but from what I can glean from his pixiv post it looks like he lost all of the images, and is making new ones by tracing 3d custom girl models.

OkNo10

Reputation score
He is basing his images on 3d custom girl models, yes. He did lose all of his previous images in the lsb game is how i understood it, so what we have now is probably the final version.
Good thing is, we will very likely have a new game (probably same system and sexual battle style though) and a good amount of new girls to...err...play with ^-^

We should take the time and ask him now whether he is willing to translate it or have someone else do it for him once the game gets started or returned to.

Shadowman222

Reputation score
Gameplay Mechanics (Translated from DL page)
① The current mood.
The higher the number, the higher the mood.​
The higher the mood, the better each attack.​
Increase or decrease depending on the character, sex, actions taken, and position of each opponent.​
② Current number of rounds, or match format.
In a 2KO match, you need to make your opponent climax twice.​
In the case of a death match, the opponent is victorious by fainting (both pleasure and excitement are at MAX.)​
③ Elapsed time of the current round is displayed.
④ Displays the current position of two people.
⑤ Rounds Won
The right side is the player and the left side is the opponent.​
⑥ Available Commands
Each command attached symbol is as follows.​
・ Before the command name​
L ... A technique using your lips and tongue. Increase or decrease the damage by the "Tongue/Mouth" number of the attack value.​
F ... A technique using your hand and fingers. Increase or decrease the damage by the "Hand" number of the attack value.​
B ... A technique using your chest. Increase or decrease the damage by the "Breast" number of the attack value.​
W ... A technique to attack with your own crotch. Increases or decreases the damage according to the attack value "crotch" number.​
T ... A technique to attack the other party with taunts. Increase or decrease the damage by the 'Taunt' number of the attack value.​
C ... combination of lip and tongue The damage value is increased or decreased by the sum of "Tongue/Mouth" and "Finger" of attack value.​
☆ ... Trick to consume AC. You can trigger a limit over and get climaxed.​
★ ... A technique that consumes AC.​
◆ ... A reaction skill in which the attacking side also feels pleasure, or the excitement value rises.​
♂ ... A technique that consumes an ejaculation gauge when a Futa.​
▼ ... Effective technique for opponents with M [Masochist?] characteristics.​
▲ ... Effective technique for opponents with S [Sadist?] characteristics.​
G ... A technique to block and disable attack on the body.​
D ... A technique to reduce pleasure damage.​
E ... A technique to reduce excitement damage.​
○ ... A technique to recover one's pleasure value.​
● ... A technique to recover one's excitement value​
△ ... A skill to raise one's ability.​
*... A technique to recover your AC.​
▽... A technique to give pleasure and excitement to yourself.​
・ After the command name​
P ... A technique that involves changing in position when in use.​
! ... a technique to restrain the other party.​
◎ ... A technique that can be used only once during a match.​
♂ ... A technique to make the other party or yourself futa​
※ ... A skill that may make the other party sensitive.​
* ... A technique to reduce the opponent's AC.​
❤ ... A skill that can make the other party climax.​
Red Heart> Climax by pleasure.​
Blue Heart> Climax by excitement.​
Purple Heart> Climax by both pleasure and excitement.​
↑ ... Technique that has a higher chance of stripping​
↓… Technique that has a lower chance of stripping​
♪… Guaranteed strip​
⑦ State of Each Character
Expression changes depending on the clothing condition, pleasure and excitement values.​
The right side is the player and the left side is the opponent.​
⑧ Status Effects
Trap (1 turn incapability), Attack Buffs, Sensitivity, etc.​
Displayed when status effect is applied.​
⑨ Player Meters
Pleasure: Damage from physical caress such as licking or touching the body.​
Player will climax if attacked while this meter is at MAX​
Excitement: Damage from verbal/mental attacks​
While MAX, you deal more pleasure to your opponent but you also are more sensitive.​
If climax happens while this is MAX, it becomes an ECSTASY KO and instant loses​
AC: Special Power gauge. The game starts in the MAX state.​
Decreased by the use of some special techniques (such as full-body lip) and major techniques (insertion, scissoring etc).​
Recover gradually every turn. (Recovery value is different for each character.)​
※ only while Futa
Ejaculation: Damage from physical caress aimed at cock​
When MAX, will cum on/in opponent and then lose Futa status.​
(Doesn't lose Futa status in Futanari Match)​

CD008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have a copy of the translation still? All the links are dead.

Shadowman222

Reputation score
I don't have a copy of the translation, but I've been trying to work on my own. It's been about a week since I've put any work into it but I've gotten the "Special" match and some battle options translated.

Mega:

Note: Potentially Definitely unstable. Report bugs. 👀

bugmenot111

Reputation score
I don't have a copy of the translation, but I've been trying to work on my own. It's been about a week since I've put any work into it but I've gotten the "Special" match and some battle options translated.
View attachment 21333
View attachment 21334
View attachment 21335

Mega:

Note: Potentially Definitely unstable. Report bugs. 👀
Thank you for your time.
If you can compile onscripter you could compile it for us. The files of the translation are still in this thread, an exe is not.
Apperently it's pretty hard to get an .exe

Shadowman222

Reputation score
Thank you for your time.
If you can compile onscripter you could compile it for us. The files of the translation are still in this thread, an exe is not.
Apperently it's pretty hard to get an .exe
Bold of you to assume that I can compile onscripter.
Cover-tom2.jpg

bugmenot111

Reputation score
Bold of you to assume that I can compile onscripter.
Cover-tom2.jpg
I must be honest, I didn't even download your files, i thought you just compiled a new solution 🤷‍♀️
I had the translation but I' ve lost it.
I'm currently set with visual novel reader; it's less than optimal but it works.
By the way, the amount of text you are going to translate is huge, i know it because the authour used to save all text into .txt files (don't ask me how, I have no clue how onscripter works) with older release.
You should really consider an automatic translation and then release a manual one.
Well it is not like i have ever done something similar, this is just my opinion ;)
Again, thank you for your work

Tenma

Reputation score
An update on this game, Ladies Sex Bout is being rebooted! With animations and a new art style. The new demo concept v0.00 can be downloaded now, however it is just a single cutscene for now showcasing the cast and new animations.

Shadowman222

Reputation score
An update on this game, Ladies Sex Bout is being rebooted! With animations and a new art style. The new demo concept v0.00 can be downloaded now, however it is just a single cutscene for now showcasing the cast and new animations.
Are there actually going to be animations? It might be a while before the next update, considering he has to redraw all of the assets now.

It's weird though because they were purchased assets.

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hate to say it, but I liked the old art style better. I get that using premade assets is more limiting and less personalized, but the replacement art just doesn't quite compete. I noticed that, in previous releases, I could replace assets and the game used them perfectly fine. I did that for the blonde cowgirl since one of the last releases before the hiatus changed her design in a way I didn't like. So I just copied over her images from an older version and she looked fine. I'm hoping the underlying code for displaying the characters remains the same in the reboot, so we can substitute the older assets if we prefer those.

blue12

Reputation score
Anyone know if there is a way to have mirror matches or is that not possible?

RaoulmkII

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey all,
I had fun redrawing some pictures for the 0.9 version (niple&breast more beautiful, dick decensor, shaved pussy and different size and shape for dick)

>>

Simply replace the "Chara" folder. You can do the unit for each character if you prefer
Make a save of your "chara" folder !

For the ENG version i find only 1 bug with the main opponent "Michiyo"
Sorry for my bad english !

darent

Lurker
Reputation score
Cool! Thanks!
Hey all,
I had fun redrawing some pictures for the 0.9 version (niple&breast more beautiful, dick decensor, shaved pussy and different size and shape for dick)

>>

Simply replace the "Chara" folder. You can do the unit for each character if you prefer

savedata

Reputation score
Wow, this game is actually great if you can understand the dialogue, I shouldn't have skipped it for so long. A lot of effort from the author put into it, even unique dialogues between certain characters for each action, and usually a different reaction to pretty much everything for each character as well. It's been a long time since I enjoyed a H game so much.
I hope he has success with this new version of it, although I think that making unique animations for every interaction and character as a one man team with little hope for it to get popular is kind of asking for a miracle.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I dunno, futanari sexfighting games aren't too common and honestly I haven't played this game BECAUSE of the lack of art ( or that it was lacking art for sex the last time I checked it ). So it may be a lot of work but I can see it paying off for him in the long run.

Mortum82

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hi, does anyone has the english version to download? Or is just in japanese?

killer834

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Question, games like this always give me an error and crash a few minutes into it I'm assuming it's like a text error, but how do you fix those?

Edit : Adding an example.

Attachments

Shadowman222

Reputation score
Hey all,

>>

Wow! That's some nice work! I didn't realize how much the decensor would help the game.
Wow, this game is actually great if you can understand the dialogue, I shouldn't have skipped it for so long. A lot of effort from the author put into it, even unique dialogues between certain characters for each action, and usually a different reaction to pretty much everything for each character as well. It's been a long time since I enjoyed a H game so much.
I hope he has success with this new version of it, although I think that making unique animations for every interaction and character as a one man team with little hope for it to get popular is kind of asking for a miracle.
After I took a look into the game files, I realized just how extensive the dialogue was. Looking through a bunch of what looked to be "If" statements depending on the character made it seem like a very flavorful game. Just makes me wish that a more solid translation project would be in the works.
Hi, does anyone has the english version to download? Or is just in japanese?
There are only partial English translations atm. There's also a guide to help you play through it further up.
Question, games like this always give me an error and crash a few minutes into it I'm assuming it's like a text error, but how do you fix those?

Edit : Adding an example.
You could try changing your unicode/region settings to Japanese. I know from experience that some of the builds of this game don't like to play nicely with Windows 10 and English Machines.

There are also various errors when you try to use certain features that weren't fully programmed into the game yet. For example, each character has three costumes (Normal, Civilian, and Alternate). Alternate costumes are only accessible through the Story Mode but when you attempt to use them in a match like Swimsuit or Lingerie, it'll give an error and crash.