Take it Back! (Austnailo, Diagasvesle, Blarg, Guan) GMed by MAF

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Take it Back! (Austnailo, Diagasvesle, Blarg, Guan) GMed by MAF

"I'm not sure that I know the answer to your question." The lamia said simply. "But I do know how to easily locate the bandits, at least. And I should inform you that the letter I was sent instructed me to, and I qoute: "Set the bitch on fire should she refuse the free help."" she quoted the fairy.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alexia wasn't surprised by her response. Seems that would be a common theme through out this trip: not getting a straight answer. However, the prospect of being able to find the bandits easily was a welcome change of pace. Heck, even thought the fairy was basically threatening them, the prospect of more help was even more welcoming. Plus, it was one of her kin! She'd finally have someone to relate to! "Far be it from me to turn down such a generous offer from our...benefactors. So, what do you know about the bandits location and how will you help us find it? We had planned on using our goblin companion to scout the trees and track them that way, but if you have a better suggestion, then I would welcome it. "

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eeyie would blink at seeing such a wagon with so...much.. shiny! The orange goblin girl shivered in happiness at the sight of the fancy wagon and... less so as she saw the other lamia. Something about that so classy Lamia just screaming trap at her. Not to mention how boring the lamia's white scales were. Yeesh anything could be white, but pink? Orange? Yeah nothing could be as good as those colors.

Still Eeyie just remained silent, going so far as to even hide behind Cassandra, as she just stared at the lamia. The goblin girl could just tell that the white lamia was here to just cause hardships. Especially when she heard from Alexia that it was help sent by the fairy. 'Not good help if the fairy didn't deliver it.. especially with that ruler..' The orange goblin girl just shivered in lust at the thoughts of being whipped by that ruler again. She could still feel those stings raining down upon her even as she just gave a glare towards the Lamia girl in the wagon.

Through if Anthony appeared smittened by her, Eeyie felt a twisting in her gut even as she growled inwardly 'My funz! Not yourz!' But she kept herself silent, not liking this lamia at all.

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh great, another wagon, Anthony thought sulkily when they returned to the site of their ambush. It was all gold and gems too - even to the noble, used to gaudiness as afforded by his family's right of rule, it was a bit much. Well... actually, no. It was a lot much. Waaaay too much. ...Unlike their last deadly wagon-encounter, though, this one was functioning. He wondered what manner of trap would be waiting for them this time... it had a driver, too. She had a string wrapped around her hand, it was probably going to pop out a cannon or someth-

Anthony's jaw dropped when the curtain opened. He never thought he'd meet another snake-woman like Alexia! Her scales were all a shiny, sleek white... and her tail was... was so long! What was that dress she was wearing - he'd never seen it's make before, but it was so stylish... her eyes were that exotic red like Alexia's, but her hair was a delicate white like the rest of her, with just the lightest pinkish tinge, and unlike his Captain's it was silky, glossy, and ohhh-so-long!

And... and she was smiling at him!

The nobleman stood stock still, gawping at the woman while she said something and then some other people say some other things. Then, suddenly, Anthony ran off quicker than the blink of an eye into the woods.

A few moments later, there came a rustling from the bushes, and then Anthony emerged, leaves and twigs caught in his hair and clothing... and a colorful arrangement of many different kinds of flowers in left hand, another flower and it's stem tied into a bow around the arrangement's middle, while his right furiously dislodged nature's hangers-on from his duds until he was free of them once again. He veritably charged the very tasteful, sensible, and most importantly stylish wagon and presented the white snake the bouquet.

"You most certainly do not have the wrong group, milady!" he said, with a winning smile. "I assure you, we have everything under control, but your aid would of course be most welcome. Please, take this as a gesture of our gratitude, and my esteem. I'm Anthony Icegrave, fifth son of Duke Redmond Icegrave of the Northern fief of Vigrid, by the by, charmed and delighted to make the acquaintance of such a stunning lady as yourself."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The lamia nodded to Alexia, though she was silent for a moment as Anthony suddenly ran away. Blinking at that, she turned back to Alexia. "I was attacked by those bandits several times. Thankfully, my wagon is well protected with many of my own enchantments. All I did was capture one and strangle some information out of him." she announced. "Of course, he lied, so I attached a little sentry spell onto him before sending him on his way. I can point you to the exact location of the bandits." She said, before pointing past the wagon from the road, and deeper into the forest.

When Anthony suddenly reemerged, the classy lamia pursed her lips and raised her brow in surprise. "Oh?" she questioned Anthony suddenly coming out at her. When he took an elegant stance before her and gave her a bouquet of flower, she smiled wider and cooed, "Oooh~!" before taking the flowers from him gracefully, and smelling them. "Ah~" she breathed out happily. "What a kind gesture. Thank you very much mister Icegrave. Oh, but where are my manners, you may call me Lady Kira Summerset." she thanked him, and giggled at how he commented on her stunning beauty. "Oh my, I seem to have found an admirer~" she giggled, looking quite pleased. "I heard your family was looking to marry you off to another Lord's daughter. I do recall having good relations with your family in the past..." she hummed, before extending her hand down, offering her palm to Anthony. "Are you looking for a bride, mister Icegrave?" she inquired, looking down at him with a flirtatious smile and red blush.

Her figure was stunning, and even if he wanted to, Anthony would be unable to look away or help becoming aroused as he let himself be drawn in by her beauty. Her pretty face, shining a glorious light from her cheeks, would fill Anthony's mind with lewd thoughts of being tended to by the lamia noble, engaged in various carnal acts while her tail wrapped around him.

Meanwhile, all everyone else would see is two people flirting with each other.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

There was a sudden introduction of a new party member, a lamia even, as the party went along the paths. She had been spacing out a bit after the arguments had somehow settled down, but Cassandra did not miss what was being said, and did not have any objections to her being there. Anthony was as lovestruck as before, but he was free to like what he wanted. The cleric was not one to discriminate another for their race or likings.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra's anti-discrimination does good for her karma as she suddenly finds a single denarii on the ground.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Since there was a coin on the ground, Cassandra picked it up. It might be useful sometime.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course! Lady Summerset," he repeated, taking her hand and kissing her fingers. "May I say, milady's name suits her very much - your smile is as radiant as the sun's life-giving rays."

After that, he gazed up into the white snake woman's visage, and found himself unable to turn away, even if he wanted to. Ungentlemanly thoughts sprang to mind, and much like the direction of his eyes, he found his control of those slipping as well. She was so perfect and tidy... he wanted to see her messed up. Gasping ragged, hair wild and tangled, her body dripping with sweat and his spit, staining her where she'd allowed him to taste her.

Something about his family and marriage...? Father and mother always kept him as isolated as they could, for fear his powers would be found out, them shamed, and he disappearing into their King's clutches. His kind - mages, of the sort whose powers were not book-learned but inborn - were forbidden, after all, and the King would have had him either murdered or indoctrinated - something neither of his parents wanted. He'd been told it he'd never be allowed to marry - how could they trust an outsider with such a secret, after all? - so, even if he'd perhaps fantasized about it, the thought had never been a serious one.

"A b-bride...?" He stammered out, trying (and failing) to keep his cool, as he pictured the woman wrapped around him adoringly, that powerful tail wrapped around him - so capable of crushing him, and yet the owner - Kira - being unable to even dream of such an act, her coils caressing him lovingly. He imagined her being his, forever, to do with what he wanted.

"I... ohh, but... I'm afraid p-poor father's b-been struggl-ling, with the recent t-t-troubles, and a-all... I s-simply could not af-ford an appropriate dowry... ...Pardon me f-for changing the sub, sub... the s-subject, b-but milady knows m-my famil-ly...?"

Last edited:

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A look of clear annoyance could be seen on the pink naga's face. Those two were busy flirting, talking about noble gibberish and marriage and all that nonsense when they clearly had business to take care of! That woman was distracting the noble! Her and her fancy get up, gold wagon and flowery speech were getting in the way! Wanting to break the two "lovebirds" up, the warrior naga let out an audible cough in an effort to get their attention. "If you two are done fawning over each other, then I suggest we move along. Miss Kira said she had a way to easily locate our enemy. Do tell, Lady Summerset. I'd would very much like to be done with these bandits and continue our mission. The sooner we get that artifact back, the better.

The naga's tone showed a strong bitterness towards how much attention Anthony was giving the elegant snake rather then the mission itself. It was almost like he didn't care any for the mission and more about whatever scaly ass he could get his hands on.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

All the while that this strange flirting that had been going on between the lamia and Anthony. All Eeyie could see was that the lamia was like one of those peoples. The peoples that just struck you as inordinately bad even through there were no actions taken by them that should've done so. It was like those wretched shepherds she had seen herding their flocks. She had just hated one in such a particular manner that she had gone out of her way to dump mud in his pants before fleeing.

This was one of those times. She just wanted to find enough mud and dump it all over that lamia and then run. But there was no mud. The orange goblin just kept to herself hiding behind Cassandra and was offering no input on this matter. Eeyie knew that opening her mouth would only result in another scolding from the pink naga. She didn't want another scolding so soon, that would just be inviting actual irritation on the naga's part. Or at least the orange goblin thought so. Still she could easily have copped a grope from Cassandra's tush that was so near to her face but Eeyie was not going to give up her shield against that white lamia.

She spoke up quickly, echoing her leaders words “Yez! Eeyie wantz to move onsz and finish this before Fairyz comes back and whakcs all of us with her rulerz!” All the way sticking behind Cassandra.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The naga chuckled slightly at the general dislike from the naga and the goblin, while still regarding Anthony. "It seems that we will have to continue this conversation in a more... Personal environment. I do apologize," the lamia gestured to Alexia in a motion of respect, but to Alexia alone, it almost seemed as if she were using her graceful movements to show that she was better than her fellow lamia. As she made her movements, she rose her arms into the sky, clasping her hands together as if hiding a ball between her palms, before suddenly throwing her hands apart, releasing a white bird from what was originally only air. The bird flew in the direction of where she pointed towards the bandit's location, before perching on a branch and looking to the group.

"Follow that bird, it will lead you towards the bandit's hideout." Kira announced. "I will give you that bird to aid you, though I am not without my own pressing matters. So, if you wish me to help you further... I can aid you greatly, but I must require... That you all will grant me one favor of my choosing, at a later time~" Kira giggled with intent, though didn't seem too confident that they would accept as she motioned for her driver to get ready to head off.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eeyie just shook her head quickly! There is no way she would want to give an uncontested favor to that naga! Especially the way the naga had looked at her earlier! Not to mention the way she was disdaining by far the more colorful naga! After all, Pink had something to it while white just had a blank slate to take splash mud on and muddy up. After all, white is the easiest color to dirty.

Eeyie spoke "Unless you offer me somethingz personallyz, then I do not wantz to givez you anz uncontested favorz from mez. For all I knowz, you'll make mez suicide and do somethingz stupid!" As the level of dislike Eeyie had for the lamia is practically feel-able in her voice! Still she shut her yap but kept that Lamia in her sights, not trusting her the slightest, especially in the way she was lording over them in her fancy wagon. Not to mention her gleaming gold thirsty fingres and the way they carressed Anthony's man meat with invisible touches.

All that said and done Eeyie began wait for the group to start heading towards the bandits before she herself stalked off, making sure to begin sneaking but keeping up with her group. She didn't want to miss out on all the funs again!

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Part of Alexia just knew that woman was showing off, focusing on her in particular. She was trying so damn hard to make Alexia look like a common thug. So what if she didn't have some well to do family with connections? Or an elegant wardrobe fit for a queen? Alexia was strong, confident and free. No annoying family obligations to tie her down. She watched the bird perch itself nearby and the white naga explained its use, and made an offer to stay. Another set of hands would be nice, but it seems some in her ranks did not think highly of the white snake.

"Much as I agree with my friend, I am also not one to turn down aid. If my other companions think you should stay, then I will allow it. But if I hear of any dissent, I would kindly ask you to be on your way. And if you do join us, I would request that you only ask a favor of me. This is my debt and these people are offering their aid at their own expense. One more burden on my shoulders would not be that much." Alexia made her offer, basically sacrificing herself for the teak, in a way. Now it was up to them. One vote was already a no, that of Eeyie. It was now up to Anthony and Cassandra now.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh-hoh?" the naga seemed interested in her proposal. "It's not any task to your detriment to be sure, but the task I have in mind would certainly require the aid of your companions... But, if you insist... You alone can grant me a favor~" she said, grinning wide as if she liked Alexia's suggestion far more than even her own.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

At first, the suggestion seemed hazardous at best, but somehow Alexia's offer gave further consideration upon the matter. It was a noble thing, and Cassandra would not forget the leader's dedication. "I am fine with this, even though it feels like an unnecessary burden to take from us." she told her opinion and approval from the side. There was some resistance against it, but the final decision seemed to be more on Anthony's word anyways.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course - a-another time, Lady Summerset," Anthony said, letting the white naga's hand go. He closed his eyes, took a step back, and then took a deep breath, trying to cleanse his thoughts.

Placing his hands behind his back, Anthony exhaled, and then smiled at the elegant snake woman. "As for your additional aid, I am confident our little band can handle our errand without further effort on your part, Milady Summerset," said the noble. "We would not wish to disrupt your affairs, after all, and I am sure Mil- excuse me, Captain, Alexia, is capable enough of putting our brigands to the sword by herself, and she has us to aid her as well." The nobleman again mentioned 'their aid', even as he was unarmed, the goblin only had but a pair of metal knuckles, and Cassandra clutched only a wand, surely more ornamental than functional - and none of them, save their naga leader, even had armor in the slightest. "Of course... if M- Captain Alexia wishes your aid, I would insist in sharing with her the task you would wish of us."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eeyie snapped her head to her leader as she looked at the self-sacrificing pink naga. Now Eeyie felt bad, really bad. There was no way she could let the pink naga do this! And leave her burdened with a debt to the naga even if the naga tried to dissuade her that she didn't owe a debt. The Orange goblin practically whined to herself at Alexia making the favor fall fully upon her. Eeyie could not let this happen. Because if it did happen, then she would feel indebted to Alexia till she herself felt that she had re-payed the debt cause by this action, especially if Anthony went along with it!

The self-angst and guilt coming from Eeyie would be easily noticed by her fidgeting hands and screwed up expression. “Nnnngh..” She finally groaned out before saying “No. I won't accept this! If someone has to be the onez taking the fall for the favors it should be mez!” The orange goblin announced practically.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm a woman of fun, you see." she said in reply to Anthony. "I would prefer for it to be a surprise."

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"How admirable," Anthony replied. "Were only it so with others - the world would be so much less hostile, I think."