What's new

SIM Loli [TeamApplePie] Monster Black Market (RJ401420)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm about 99% certain the sheepgirl is another Granblue Fantasy character. I'm not terribly familiar with it but I think the sheepgirl is Anila, whose art looks like:
View attachment 49152

Though I might be having a Berenstain Bears moment because I remember her outfit having more green in it - i.e., closer to the MBM sprite.

I am stumped on who the hell the dwarf princess is, though. I thought she was also Granblue but Granblue dwarfs are apparently lolibabas, not short stacks?
Granblue would make sense given Forte's inclusion and she's a damn sight better guess than the Watame I keep hearing. Definitely seems possible, but I'm still hung up on the outfit--- the in-game sheepgirl looks like she's wearing some kind of shrine maiden outfit and looking at the granblue wiki Anila seems to have that style of outfit but the colours are completely different. Given how on-the-nose the others are it's a strike against her, but Karyl's outfit is quite different in-game from her original so it very well could be her. Frustratingly vague but honestly? Best lead so far, thank you. Think I might go with it.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Today's Ci-En post reveals that ProjectR is undergoing another overhaul/change of direction.

Looks like they're ditching the entire turn-based conquest mode; instead the game will be RTS base defense, where your horde of monsters must defend your base against waves of attackers from both sides.

The concept graphic shows the defeated attackers becoming your breeding slaves. It also had the defending goblins split up into melee and ranged units.

Looks like the will be left up for archival purposes.

Kind of a shame; I'm guessing this will be much easier to make and program - it really feels like they're scaling back their ambitions - but I really liked the idea of "Kuroinu but actually a game."

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Keep mixing 4X with RTS.
The day devs make a decent 4X game outside of the EraGames genre would be kinda neat.
I wouldn't even mind if it were just HTML, a large-scale yet relaxed H game sounds refreshing.

maryyx

Reputation score
English Discussion Only
Kanka atığın linke üye olmak gerekiyor üye olursak para alır mı ya da oyun paralı mı