edit:
nevermind just read the post above.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Lair Escape!

I Wasent really happy with the way things were going with the last one, i strayed far off of my intended direction and got kind of bored with the whole tentacle champion thing i am going to reboot this thing, so without further adieu, welcome to...

Chapter 2: The Overlord.

As you contemplate willingly allowing yourself to be fucked by the little blue tentacle, a dose of reality sets in, what are you doing?

You've been walking around this horrific place for what seems like days, you've been fucked almost every way possible since you've gotten here and now you are going to willingly submit yourself in exchange for what? their promises?

you take a couple steps back, the little tentacle reaches out for you, echoing its desire to fuck you, you shake your head and sit onto the ground, you feel your butt plop down onto the soft squishy surface, its warmth and meaty feel on your ass sends a unique feeling to you.

you let out a huge sigh and drop down your staff to the ground gently.

Where will this end? you like to think you've put up a good fight, you've gotten farther than most woman probably might have, you are a natural adventurer, and as terrible and horrifying this has been, it has also been kind of exciting....

"what am i to these things?" you say to yourself, you think about all of the livestock on your farm at home, you hope they are being taken care of by someone in your absence, you cant help but notice that you have kind of become like a livestock to these beasts.

"Am i doomed to exist only as a sexual slave to these creatures for the rest of my life? being fucked and impregnated by them?" you look at your staff.

"no" you pick the staff up and throw it as far as you can.

"i will fight."

you get to your feet with new resolve, new purpose, you wont be anyone slave anymore and like a sign from the gods, it begins..

The walls begin to shake violently as black fluid begins to leak from above you, looking around a large blob of it lands on your back and quickly slides down your ass crack.

you look to the ground and the blue tentacle seizures and writhes as it begins to change color, your heart sinks as it becomes a green tentacle..you shiver at the thought of what you think that means...the blue queen-mother is dead.

you look over at your staff, it's magical aura fades from it and it slowly becomes just a plainly colored brown staff,

you look around the room, the meaty doors are closing on either side of the room, you need to get out of here!!

you run as fast as you can over to the side with the split pathes and try to sneak under the closing flap of the doors, there isnt enough room!

you pull your arm out to avoid being trapped, and you are then locked in, you pound on the meaty door, as if someone will hear you and open up, the fleshy feeling against your hands feels like you are pounding on someone's back.

As the black fluid builds up on the floor, you heart races. "im going to die in here!" you scream in panic, and then, as if your prayers and nightmares have been answered by the same thing, a huge mouthlike tentacle creature descends from the ceiling ontop of you, tentacles erupt from its interior and secure themselves around your neck and your arms, you struggle to pull them off of you instinctively as the tentacles continue to coil around you, sliding down you back and looping around your legs, one tentacles slides down your ass crack, already lubricated by black fluid and slides up against your pussy, parting you slightly with its girth, you shiver as a wave of pleasure rolls up your spine.

lifted off of your feet, you are anchored into the mouth and as you look up into your inevitable destination, you can tell that nothing good awaits you there but more living implements of molestation, you are eaten up into the creature bit by bit, all around you, tentacles and tongues and feelers rub against you, feeling and petting you as if you were an irresistibly fluffy kitten.

your hands are lifted above your head into smaller mouths and they are consumed by them, you feel interior tentacles wrapping around your wrists and forearms, your hands are slimed by something and you feel like you are reaching into a tub of warm sticky glue as you lose your dexterity.

your ankles come through the mouth beneath you and it closes up, leaving your feet as the only part of your body not completely consumed by this creature, it is dark now, you cant see anything but you can feel everything.

all around you the creature feels you up from your ankles up. your thighs are being caressed, you tits are being squeezed, your nipples are being....licked...

the true distraction comes from your nethers where the well lubricated tentacle slowly slides up and down against your asshole and parted vaginal walls, every once in a while knocking slightly against your clitoris, you can not help but to moan, though defiant.

a tentacle slips into your mouth in all of the confusion and soon, the familiar cool substances enters your mouth, you become drowsy and soon after, you are asleep, completely at the mercy of this creature....

TO BE CONTINUED....

Last edited:

critchett

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, despite the shift in direction, things are more or less still in a realm of excellence!

Count me in.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The whole working with the tentacles thing really wasen't working out for me, it became too safe of an option for people to continuously choose helping the blue tentacles in exchange for their protection, i am trying to create an atmosphere of dread where the only thing you can rely on are your own skill and instincts in order to avoid humiliating rape and bondage.

update will come late tonight or tomorrow once i get get some rl shit done first.

livewir3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice update, I like the idea of dropping the blue tentacles, I can't wait to read what comes up next.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Good to have you back again. Keep up the good work.

Reputation score

Soooo rather than possibly building to a confrontation with the Blue Tentacles when/if they double cross us, we're just chucking aside the last couple pages/four weeks of choices?

=/ Kind of a massive buzzkill tbh, having it all written off. I'll pass.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Think of it this way, you operated under the assumption that the blue tentacles would have helped you escape, but at what cost? i looked at our last option for two weeks trying to figure out how i was going make it good. most votes were to willingly accept being fucked by one of them, and i kept thinking to myself how i could spin this story so that it wouldn't be a mutual partnership. from where we stood, i had two choices...

1. Have Laura confront Rachel, defeat her and save the blue tentacle queen, then becoming an even bigger hero to the blue tentacles, where would i go from here? continuing along the same quest giver type storyline with a potential betrayal at the end?

2. Have Laura confront Rachel, lose again and become a tragic story about the loss of an important ally, radically shifting the story from an adventure about escaping rape to a adventure about revenge.

i didnt find any option to be all that interesting, the story became a clusterfuck with equipment and allegiances, ignoring an important question in all of this, how would a real person feel about being a agent for monstrous creatures like these and sacrificing their dignity all for some vague promise of hope from these creatures.

i cant say much more about where this story is going, because frankly, i dont know, i have an idea of where i want it to go and i want decisions along the way to heavily impact the storyline, but having a tentacle protector/ally is too safe an option to continue deciding to go along with.

Now some questions havent been answered yet. what about the other women? what about 'enchantments' are the blue tentacles really dead? how do they feel about your failure to protect them?

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You come to your senses slowly, but as your eyes open and you gain your bearing you realize you are in a different area now. you pull your arms down towards you only to discover they are still bound by the same small mouthlike contraptions which secured you before.

you are laid out on your back flat against a table-like elevation from the floor, the texture against your back feels like the same meaty surface you've been walking over this entire time, except it is slightly wetter...

you look down to see that your feet and lower legs are secured by similar mouthlike manacles, you move your toes only to find these is slight resistance to their dexterity, you move your fingers as well and it feels as though your hands and feet are covered with thick sticky syrup.

you try to pull away from your binds, but the combination of the sticky substance and the interior tentacles wrapped around your ankles and wrists prevent you, you heave as you struggle using all of your might to move, but it is no use, you are secured in place.

without much else do you, you look around the room.

you are in a large hollowed room, and to your left and right there are other women on elevated pedestals similar to yours, the walls are all black making it easier to make out the human forms trapped on the tables next to you.

you look down between your legs and see that there is another central pod in the middle of the room, similar to other pods you've seen before such as green, blue and white, but this one is much larger, and even more demonstrative.

you squint to make out large veins supplying the central pod which twitch and throb, the central mass bulges and aches with fullness. the vision makes you think of an erect penis and it makes more sense the more you think about it.

Numerous black tentacles swirl and glide through the air above you, you make make out bulging veins on the tentacles, something which must be a common trait among their kind.

you look across the room to see a woman become impaled in her asshole by a black tentacle, she screams outloud in what you think is a combination of shock and pleasure.

you move your thighs together and to your surprise, discover that it is relatively easy to move your legs and arms, except that the are still bound, you lock your thighs tightly together so that you don't get ambushed like that woman did.

you look to your left, there is a woman with blonde hair sleeping, she has a slight bulge to her stomach which makes you a bit uneasy.

you look to your right and you see that Sarah is staring straight at you.

"Sarah!" you yell. tentacles above you become more activate and hover closer to you slightly.

"Laura, keep it down" she whispers to you.

"what happened to you?" you whisper back at her.

"The blue tentacles were ambushed by these black ones, when the blue ones were defeated, i was eaten by this huge mouthlike creature where i was put to sleep, then i woke up here" sarah says to you.

"something similar happened to me" you say with a frown on your face.

"so much for that rescue i was hoping i would get from you" sarah says

"im sorry sarah" you reply.

"Dont worry about it, us women are like snowballs in a furnace here" she lets out a sigh.

"what is this place?" you ask sarah

"im not sure, but i think this is some kind of breeding chamber....ive been wATCmmmmmmmmmmph!!!"

sarah is silenced by a black tentacle which shot into her mouth from above.

you look around and see a shadowy image appearing from above you, you gulp and brace as it inevitably descends upon you..

TO BE CONTINUED..(choices coming soon i promise!)

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So when is the actual "choosing our own adventure" aspect returning to this "choose your own adventure" thread?

Reputation score

So when is the actual "choosing our own adventure" aspect returning to this "choose your own adventure" thread?
Well seeing as basically every previous choice just got annulled and voided, use your imagination. :3

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As soon as i am finished writing up the huge megablock of textwall that is the intro to Chapter 2.

Last edited:
OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well seeing as basically every previous choice just got annulled and voided, use your imagination. :3
Keep in mind that this is a tentacle rape based game and losing the stuff you have earned thus far should be the least of your concerns.

As far as every choice being 'annulled and voided' that just isnt true. the actions you have made in the past will impact the future going forward, you just wont have the option to fuck a tentacle friend and get a special prize out of it anymore.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As the shadowy figure drops down onto you, you notice that some skin peels away to reveal an eyeball and as it is lowered further, it turns into the familiar visage of the eyeball which greeted you when you first awoke in this god-forsaken place.

lowered near your chest region it stops a couple of feet above you and looks you right in the eyes.

"well, well well, so we meet again, arent you the biter?" once again, your inner voice speaks to you.

The eye-like creature hasent changed, it is still a pink fleshy orb attached to a large appendage, apparently its attitude hasent changed either, you find it difficult to respond to this creature, you struggle to come up with words to begin this conservation, finally, you come up with something.

"My name is Laura, i am a person, i am not your plaything to do with what you will" you stare into the eye of the creature looking at you trying to show that you are unafraid.

you hear yourself laughing in your mind, this must be close to what insanity is like.

"Well then Laura, allow me to introduce myself as well, i am the Overlord"

The Overlord, you've heard of that before, something about how the overlord controls this entire place and feeds the tentacles through its meatwall blight.

"Well then "overlord" why dont you let me go." you reply to the overlord.

"Laura, even if i let you go from here, you still wouldn't be free, this entire place is a cage built specifically for women like you."

"If this place is a cage and i am caught, why don't you just fuck me senseless until i lose my mind?" you snap back, with slight hesitation.

"There are many women for whom that is exactly how i use them, look to your left please."

you look over to the blonde woman at your left, she is sleeping peacefully, her belly distended with pregnancy, she appears to be comfortable, calm and even happy.

"When we first woke this woman, she wouldn't stop screaming, even when we forced ourselves into her mouth, if we pulled out she would just continue screaming, it was endless"

the woman roll around licking her lips and flashes a huge smile towards the sky, eyes still closed.

"when we let her go to see how far she could get, she clumsily fell into all kinds of tentacle traps, soon she was too terrified to go anywhere, all she did was weep in a corner and brace as best as she could"

a tentacle comes down and slips itself gently into her mouth, she begins licking and sucking it intensely, as if it were a delicious lollypop.

"i had to intervene, she was no use to us other than a breeder, so we made her addicted to our semen and fucked her until the only thing she could feel was pleasure."

"what will happen to her?" you ask, concerned about the woman.

"Our semen gives longevity and she wont age, she will live out her life knowing nothing but pleasure as we use her as a birthing pod for more of us, usually a woman's heart gives out after about 400 years, but she will be young, beautiful and most importantly, futile for the rest of her life."

"what about me?"

"Laura, i can read your thoughts and dreams, i know that you grew up on a farm, i know you loved your mother and loved your life, but you were never truly happy, even if we fucked you until your mind went numb with pleasure you'd still has a burning desire deep down inside of you, few women are able to successfully adapt to this place as you have."

"what makes me different?"

"you are an adventurer, as much as this place terrifies you, and it should terrify you, you find it exciting and its horrors do not shake your resolve."

"can you tell me what happened to the blue tentacles?"

"Yes, the blue tentacles were defeated by the green princess and her minions, small pockets of resistance remain, including the blue tentacle queen-mother who has escaped, through her lair was destroyed and tentacles in that sector has been converted into green ones."

"why dont you help them?" you ask

"Lesser tentacle creatures arent my concern, i dont have any real concern whether one side wins or not, i simply need to bring them under control so that this place functions better"

"what do you mean functions better?"

"This place is like a factory, some workers in the factory bring in new materials, some prepare the materials and others manufacturer products out of the materials, when this place is in harmony, it is a thriving machine which is able to expand its influence at a greater rate, as we stand now, the tentacles are too busy with their own kind of civil war for this place to function at maximum efficiency"

"A factory for kidnapping, raping and impregnating women so you can create more tentacle creatures?"

"Yes, exactly, it is in our nature" the overlord states.

"ive heard that before...." you reply.

"it is in your nature to persevere and that makes things more interesting around here"

"interesting?"

"yes, i believe you can break the stalemate somehow"

"how" you ask, curious about how that would be possible.

tentacles descend upon you, and hold you down, several tentacles latch onto your thighs and pull them apart, you struggle to pull them back together but their strength is too great.

"what are you doing!" you scream aloud to the overseer.

"i am preparing to release you"

A tentacle fires into your mouth and begins ejaculating immediately, it doesnt taste like peaches or pizza or shepards pie, it tastes like semen, you are force fed slowly as you struggle to get the tentacle out of your mouth.

another tentacle creeps around your asshole and circles around it, lubricating it slightly with its sides, it plunges deep inside of you in an instant, causing your eyes to widen and your body to recoil with shock, another tentacle easily bypasses your vaginal walls and begins fucking you quickly lubricating your womb with its disgusting slime.

the tentacle inside of your ass goes deeper and deeper, it begins consuming feces inside of your colon and pulling it out of you like a vaccum cleaner.

the tentacle in your mouth pulls out after you were forced to eat a large amount of tentacle cum, it slides against your lips to rid itself of any residue remaining on it, you spit out as much of it as you can, but you feel full like you've just eaten a big meal.

the tentacle in your pussy begins squirting small amounts of fluid inside of you lubricating your inner vagina and preparing it, you feel a warmness down there unlike anything you've felt before.

the tentacle in your ass finishes clearing your colon of any shit that remained there and pulls out of you, shitstained it pulls itself to the ceiling quickly and disappears, the tentacle in your vagina finishes up and pulls out, also disappearing above you.

"Now Laura, i have an important question for you"

"Dont do this!" you yell.

"Where do you want it?"

What do you do?

1. you reluctantly answer ".....My Pussy"

2. you reluctantly answer ".....My Asshole"

3. You answer "Fuck You!"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

1. and 2. please!~ XD

EDIT: If you don't allow for multi-votes, then I change mine to 2. I have a bit of an ass fetish :eek:

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1 and 2.

If multi-votes aren't allowed, 1.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

In the interests of smut, I vote both 1 and 2 as well. However in the interest of proper characterization, I vote 3.

Therefor, what I suggest is she goes with 3, and the overlord goes with 1 and 2 as a punishment. See? Everybody wins!