What's new

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Lair Escape!

(1)

Shes human just like you, you wouldn't feel right leaving her like this, and you'd hope someone would help you if you were in her position.

you run over to the tentacles and the girl being attacked by them and immediately grab onto the one which is prepared to enter her.

this tentacle seems much weaker than the others you have encountered, it has the strength of a man, but not the super strength of a tentacle, you wrestle with it, it tries desperately to penetrate their victims pussy, meanwhile the other girl struggles harder than ever to fight off the tentacles binding her.

the tentacles slipperiness slithers through your hands, until you get a good grip on it, you put your foot down over its base and step on it, the tentacle slowly loses strength as its circulation dies down, it falls out of your hand lifelessly, you are unsure if it is dead or asleep.

"help!" the woman yells as the tentacle around her arm detaches and slides across her torso like a snake.

you jump out in front of her and grab the tentacle mid air and begin wrestling it, the girl sits up and stands pounding on the tentacles with all her might.

you manage to get a good kick in on the tentacle fighting you, and roll backwards, it recoils dazed and confused.

the girl finally bashes one of the tentacles into oblivion, and the other releases and retreats into its origin in the ground, you both run over to a nearby wall and sit in exhaustion.

"wow, thank you" the girl says to you.

"yea, that was rough, usually they are unbeatable though" you respond

"what is this terrible place? i woke just up here a couple of minutes ago completely naked and i was attacked by those things" the girl says to you.

"Really? you've only been awake for a couple of minutes?" you reply to her in shock.

you cant remember how long you've been here, the only times you've really rested is when you've been captured but it must be a week or two at least..

"My name is Cecilia, its nice to meet you" she offers her hand.

"Laura" you reply, taking her hand and shaking it, you feel weird shaking someones hand when the both of you are naked, but she doesn't seem to mind that much.

"Laura can you tell me where i am and what is going on here? what are these things?"

since you've been here, all you've learned about are tentacle creatures, how strong they are, how smart they are and how cruel and treacherous they can be.

"I dont know what to call them, i just call them tentacles, because thats what they look like, but really what they are are extremely strong and intelligent predators who prey on women like us."

"prey?" cecilia asks, confused on what you mean exactly.

you dont really have any easy way to say it..

"Cecilia, these predators try to rape and impregnate women so they can reproduce and increase their numbers, they need women to be carriers so they can do this."

"wow" Cecilia tilts her head the side and smiles a bit "cool"

what? cool? how is that cool? is she crazy?

"what do you mean cool? its terrible, ive been raped so many times over the past week i cant even remember"

"im sorry, i just think its interesting is all" cecilia replies to you.

what the hell is the matter with this woman, she just gets here, you save her from being raped and she talks about how cool it is, its actually really starting to make you angry.

"i really want you to explain why being hunted down by these creatures is 'cool'"

"well" cecilia ponders for a bit. "i am a botany student at the university, and ive heard rumors that a creature like this might exist, but i never actually believed it, to know such a creature actually exists just excites my scientific mind, that is all."

"you're crazy" you stare to her.

"whatever." she responds.

she steps closer to you and reaches out to touch the black slime melded around your thighs and crotch. "whats that"

you step away, you dont know how it would react to her and dont want black tentacles all over this place raping the both of you.

"dont touch it, its dangerous, its a long story"

"just give me the short version ten Laura"

you explain to her about how you were captured, and impregnated by the black tentacles, you dont want to get into the blue tentacles and what happened before that, she might not trust you, although you are starting to have your own doubts about her with her attitude.

"hmmmm" cecilia ponders again

"hmmmmm?" you thought for sure she would tell you how awful she felt about it.

"Laura can i hang out with you so i can observe when you give birth?"

hang out? this isnt like were going for a walk through the market to enjoy our day together. and observe me give birth? she is a weirdo, whatever, just ignore it..

"i suppose, but you need to be careful and stay close, im trying to get out of here, and i know how to avoid most of their traps."

"alright, great!"

GREAT! she says? you feel like she wont be so enthusiastic when she is being impaled by 3 tentacles.

"lets go" you say to her, you start to walk towards the opening on the other side of the room.

"Wait laura, i need to test something first." she starts walking over to a lonely orange tentacle close nearby.

test something? what is this the tentacle test lab? whatever, you are starting to hope the entire lair descends upon her here and now to teach her a lesson, you roll your eyes and cross your arms and walk slowly behind her.

"interesting" she observes the tentacle as it slithers and wiggles around in the air, hoping to catch a young woman just like her.

Cecilia goes to the ground and begins to crawl slowly toward it, she looks like she is really into this kind of thing.

"no exoskeleton, fluidic mass make up almost entirely of muscle."

is she taking verbal notes? what a nerd...

"come here little guy, im not going to hurt you"

Cecilia reaches out for the tentacle and touches it, then pulls back immediately, the weakened tentacle tries to catch her but it is too slow.

"tactile sense, no visual or auditory senses."

hmmm, actually she does seem to be learning quite a bit here, cecilia looks around the room to see other nearby tentacles brought to attention of her and others farther away unaware.

"localized collective consciousness."

you but in "what?"

"a hivemind, they share their senses, probably their thoughts too"

you know what she is talking about, you've been able to sneak around tentacles before, but alerting one will alert the whole area.

"come here you"

Cecilia reaches out to the tentacle again and rubs it gently, it quickly wraps around her arm and begins pulling her in, she turns to you and flashes a cute smile. shes insane.

"determined will guy isnt he?"

she brings her head closer and licks the side of the tentacle, it reacts to the stimulation and releases her arm, then it shoots into her mouth and begins facefucking her as hard as it can.

"mmph!" she crawls backwards and the tentacle runs out of rope and exits her mouth, she gets up and spits a bit of tentacle semen into her hand.

"this reminds me of college"

you cant help but burst out laughing.

she rubs the semen in her hand for a bit, feeling its texture.

"it even feels like college...."

jesus.

she licks her hand and rolls her tongue around the inside of her mouth, rolling her eyes about obviously accessing her mental notes.

"does it taste like college?" you shoot her a grin.

"actually yeah, it does" she responds

ughhhhhhhhh

"so whats the verdict Einstein?"

"it tastes and feels like human semen, i wont learn anything else without a microscope"

"can we leave now?"

"hold on, one last experiment"

she walks back over to the tentacle and bumps into it with her stomach, it wraps around her midriff, she steps over it and grinds her pussy against its girth, it releases her midriff immediately and lowers itself, she spreads her thighs open and bends her legs, the tentacle penetrates her, and starts fucking her slowly, with one hand and grabs the underbelly of the tentacle and starts massaging it, with her other hand she starts playing with her clit.

you watch with amazement as she straddles and takes the tentacle cock, rocking her hips in unison with the tentacles thrusts, moans of pleasure escape her mouth as she licks her lips, finally the tentacle splurts cum all inside of her and she screams in ecstasy, the tentacle pulls out of her and a flood of semen comes with it, before the tentacle can move, she grabs it by the head and moves forward, right over its origin, she rubs its head against her asshole and it presses up against her pucker and enters that as well. with a little less enthusiasm the tentacle fucks her asshole, she wiggles her ass and tries to time its thrusts so she can force herself down against it, she is an animal.

the tentacle cums again with alot of semen, it exits her ass and tries to get away, but cecilia grabs it and begins stroking it again, rubbing its girth against her dripping pussy again, the tentacle actually slithers out of her grasp to escape her and it retreats to its mound.

Cecilia walks back to you dripping out of both of her lower holes.

"so what the hell was that" you say to her.

"Endurance test"

"For who?"

she looks to you and grins.

"what did you learn" you ask her

"i learned that those little guys make for a great fuck."

"well there is more where that came from if you arent careful".

she nods.

"lets get going" you say to her.

"okay"

the two of you begin walking through the room until you reach a long hall with orange slime, cecilia walks over to the wall and looks at the slime on the walls.

"any idea what this stuff is?" she asks you.

you dont know anything about orange slime, but blue slime allowed you to communicate and eventually become an ally to the blue tentacles.....

What do you do?

1. Tell her "Its poison, stay away from that shit, it'll kill you faster than a cyanide."

2. Tell her "its delicious"

3. Tell her about "blue tentacle slime and your past with them."

4. tell her you "dont know."

Also choose

A. consume the orange slime.

B. Dont consume the orange slime.

Last edited:
OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And holy fuck i just realized where i got the name Cecilia from, i just totally jacked it from another CYOA, oops. oh well.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

3. A, I opt for honesty

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

No more jar? If we still had our jar, I'd say 3,a as well. But I think if we ate the orange slime it'd just alert the blacks. So I have to say 3,b.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

3 B. 99% chance she's going to eat it when we admit we don't know its effects, no point risking ourselves.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3. A (if there's enough for both of them, if not, B.).

She's 99% likely to drink it down, and we don't want to be left out of whatever conversation they might have.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

3A

Now that we trolled the shit outta the orange... Lets go hear it's bitching and complaining!

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you don't want to lie to her, it would be best if she knew everything about you now before someone or something else told her.

"Cecilia i have something to tell you" you say

"hmmm?" she turns towards you in attention.

"before the black tentacles attacked me, i used to work with the blue tentacles"

"work with?"

"yeah, i would help them out and they would help me out with certain things such as clothing for protection and weapons to help defend myself, they also promised to help me escape from this place" you say to her.

"how were helping them?"

"i just helped them defeat other tentacles, tentacles fight each other for territory."

"what happened?"

"i let them down and for all i know, they were destroyed"

"bummer" she says, acting a bit sympathetic.

"well im not so sure it was a bad thing, i felt used by them, they would always molest me and force me to do embarrassing things."

"but you've lost your ally"

its true, without the blue tentacles, you are alone, but maybe..

"maybe you can be my ally, and we can escape together"

"thats probably a good idea, you know im probably not going to rape you...unless you make me mad."

she makes a mean face, but then shifts into a smile.

"this slime is similar to the slime that the blue tentacles produced, it allowed me to communicate with them and it also helped me think and act, i felt smarter, stronger and quicker for a short while after i ate it."

she walks over to the slime and scoops up a bit of it onto her finger.

"only one way to find out"

"wait!" you yell to her.

she stops

"let me do it, ill know if it is similar by how i feel when i take it"

"ok"

she steps out of your way and you take a deep breath as you walk over to the wall.

The slime is oozing out of the wall like honey would ooze from a comb, it even looks like honey, you secretly hope it tastes like honey as well.

you slide your finger against the wall and scoop up a pretty good amount of it onto your finger.

"here goes" you say..

you put your finger with the slime into your mouth and taste it, it actually does taste surprisingly sweet, but not like honey, you absorb it into your mouth and swallow, then wait patiently, looking at Cecilia.

soon, your loins are burning with desire, you have a desperate urge to masterbate but you cannot, you look at cecilia and your eye catches her vagina, still dripping semen slightly, you have the greatest urge to fingerbang her right now, you look at her tits, they are small and perky, much smaller than yours, you have an urge to cup them into your fingers and fondle them, then nibble on them.

"are you ok laura?"

you stare at cecilia like she is a piece of meat and you are hungry dog, her features becoming unbearable to you, as her mouth moves to speak to you you have the urge to grind your pussy up against it so that her tongue would...

you collapse to the room rubbing your breasts, you try to avoid touching your crotch as long as possible, your lust grows increasingly large.

you hop up and run towards cecilia, you tackle her to the ground and hold her down.

"get off of me!" she yells, trying to push your away by grabbing your shoulders.

you overpower her with your strength and hold her down by her arms, you begin licking her chest and neck, then begin nibbling and sucking on her nipples.

"LAURA!" she screams to you, but you are possessed.

you quickly work your way down to her cunt and dive into it, licking and sucking it, inadvertently drinking up some of the remaining tentacle semen that remained there, you begin nibbling on her clitoris and she screams in pleasure as she kicks you off of her with her legs, you are sent flying back where you land on your back and immediately sit up.

you cannot fight it anymore.

you reach down and try to access your pussy, the black slime denies you from the front but you are able to sneak a finger into your ass during the commotion.

the ground begins to rumble and you know what is coming down, you are able to slightly regain control and yell "hide!" for cecilia as she sits on the ground watching you worried.

cecilia gets up and runs about 20 feet away and hides in a corner, still watching you.

springing from the ground in terrible ferocity are long slick veiny black tentacles, about 6 of them,

The tentacles grab you so that you cant get away, there is no point fighting it, black tentacles are even stronger than most tentacles are of other colors, one could keep you held down forever, your orifices burn with desire to be filled from the orange slime which you just ate.

the tentacles spread you apart, and insert themselves, one in your asshole and another in your pussy, they are surprisingly gentle as they are careful not to damage the spawn laid inside of you, the thick veins of the tentacle cocks rub up against your innards sending saves of unexpected pleasure through you, the unquenchable lust finally begins to calm as you are being fucked, you begin to relax and try to enjoy the release as much as you can, cecilia watches from a distance with interest in her eyes, you can tell she will have all kinds of science questions for you after this, the tentacles exit from you and ejaculate on your butt and outer pussy, what a mess.

descending back into the ground, you can think straight again and feel more calm, you collapse to the ground in exhaustion as the tentacles release you, panting hard, when the coast is clear, cecilia comes running up to you.

"Laura, what happened!" she yells.

you lay on the ground for a bit catching your breath before you get up, trying to wipe the tentacle semen off of you as you get up.

"i dont know, i felt like i was possessed, i had an endless desire to fuck and be fucked"

"you tried to rape me!" cecilia yells to you.

"sorry" you tell her, disappointed in yourself.

"its ok, you didnt know what that would do to you". she puts her hand on your back and pats you, a thanks for taking the bullet for her you'd guess.

"so those black tentacles there.."

"yeah"

"those are kind of scary" cecilia states.

"they don't screw around, ughh"

your insides feel like they are shuffling, the eggs must be moving, it is a weird feeling.

"are you ok?"

yea im fine. hopefully i can get rid of these eggs soon.

"laura while watching you i got an idea."

"what is it?"

"well, this isnt going to be pleasant for you but..."

"oh god.."

she points at the black slimecreature attached to your groin.

"i think i can get one of those eggs out of you"

"how can you do that?"

"i noticed that when you were in a frenzy that the slime was only able to defend itself against you when you were trying to masturbate, but then you were able to slip your finger into your ass while it was distracted"

"and?"

"and if you kept it distracted, i could reach in there and get the other one out"

reach in there? she has no shame.

"hmmmm"

What do you do?

1. tell Cecilia to pull the egg out of your vagina while you keep the black slime distracted around your ass.

1. tell Cecilia to pull the egg out of your ass while you keep the black slime distracted around your vagina.

3. tell Cecilia you will just try to endure it until you give birth. (no a/b choice)

Also

A. Let the black slime go as Cecilia tries to help pull the egg from you.

B. Keep the black slime distracted as long as Cecilia is trying to pull the egg out of you.

Last edited:
OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

update.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

2 B. The one in the ass was the more uncomfortable, and we're really trying *not* to advance the goals of the tentacles anymore.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

2 B as well, if we don't start to clear these damn things, this could get ugly :mad: