Tentacle-tan and the Wisp's Cure

OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle-tan and the Wisp's Cure

Not sure why lolz

But yeah there's really not any download link since the game hasn't really started being made yet.

On a sidenote despite what you might think this is still being made.

OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm is this dead? I should probably contact Neko and see how things are going.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm back again and willing to offer advice as before. Let me know if you need anything.

OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey Rydin nice to see you back but I haven't got any response from Neko in a while. Hopefully he comes back. I'll give him maybe a month then I'm looking for someone else.

OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

He seemed to want to do everything himself. I think his reasoning was he didn't want to have to rely on others to do their work.

Regardless if he doesn't come back I'll have to find an entirely new team and probably start pretty much from scratch...

Reputation score

Hola!

Just read through this thread and (whoa) a lot of... questions, not so much from me but rather from the current team working on this very interesting idea.

I was just wondering what sort of progress has been made since the last update or if this project died, on hold, etc...

I noticed that Neko was the main gun on the team but has vanished now, maybe just working hard on the game - hopefully.

But yes, the main reason I am posting here is because I was wondering if possibly, maybe be of help in the 'artist' location (given Neko isn't epic already) then maybe I could just lend the odd picture or what not to just be helpful to this obviously amazing project.

:)

Edit: Just thought "Hey, I wanna help!" to be a little simplistic so here's a quick picture of a "Basic Tentacle" I whipped up - I know it's not great (duh, I rushed it!).

Attachments

Last edited:

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

He seemed to want to do everything himself. I think his reasoning was he didn't want to have to rely on others to do their work.

Regardless if he doesn't come back I'll have to find an entirely new team and probably start pretty much from scratch...
If you need help in the pixel art department(I don't wanna do everything) i could help a little but I'm not 100% though because I'm full speed ahead on another project right now maybe if i did little things like background objects that way i can help you out a little bit towards your goal.Here is a small sample

Reputation score

If you need help in the pixel art department(I don't wanna do everything) i could help a little but I'm not 100% though because I'm full speed ahead on another project right now maybe if i did little things like background objects that way i can help you out a little bit towards your goal.Here is a small sample
Your Pixel Art is bloody amazing. I've seen your animations too, how I am green with envy. :D

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Your Pixel Art is bloody amazing. I've seen your animations too, how I am green with envy. :D
Thanks, I wish i could make sprites and animations everyday(It's incredibly fun for me and i like seeing myself improve) but a full time job gets in the way of anybody's favorite small hobby.

Reputation score

Thanks, I wish i could make sprites and animations everyday(It's incredibly fun for me and i like seeing myself improve) but a full time job gets in the way of anybody's favorite small hobby.
Ahh with your talent you could probably turn that hobby into your job - to be honest I wish I could make sprites and animations like you, then I could make a game too! But I'm just an arty person.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, I know that feeling. It is also so time consuming. I reached a point where I had to decide to do just sprites or just programming.

But I'm just an arty person.
There's nothing wrong with that. I happen to love your art style.

Last edited:

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Screw you guys and all your talent! :D

OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well I'm willing to accept whatever help is offered especially since it seems Neko has disappeared.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well I'm willing to accept whatever help is offered especially since it seems Neko has disappeared.
If you have it, could you upload/send me whatever it was that Neko left off with? I'd like to get an idea of where he was before I left but he uploaded it to Megaupload and well... its Megaupload...

I wont be able to do much as I'm working on the Contra game but I may be able to lead you in the right direction again or at least throw a few small things together.

OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm afraid I don't have the files anymore. I have the drawings he did of T-tan but other than that nothing but the work I did which is almost all posted up here anyways.

Reputation score

I'm afraid I don't have the files anymore. I have the drawings he did of T-tan but other than that nothing but the work I did which is almost all posted up here anyways.
Well if you send me the pictures you have of T-Tan I could do some concept work if you like - That is of course me assuming you need any art of that type. Unless of course you have sprites of T-Tan in which I could try animating for you.

Either way :)

OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright. I can send you all the files I suppose.

How shall I send them?

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I forget but wasn't her hair pink with green streaks or purple with green streaks?

Also do the swords/weapons materialize from the tentacle on her arm?

Reputation score

Here are 2 concept picture's for T-Tan.

Clothed and Nude.

I used both Neko's and Urine's work to get this;
Neko did the pink hair with mismatched eyes, and Urine did the 'tentacle blade' with orange tentacle attached to the chest. I wasn't sure if the green strips were part of the design or not because Neko didn't use them while Urine did.

Let me know if it needs correcting!

Attachments

OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Those look good. I'm not sure but I don't remember any mention of streaks before hand. Feel free to do whatever you want with her design wise though.