Tentacle-tan and the Wisp's Cure

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle-tan and the Wisp's Cure

Here are 2 concept picture's for T-Tan.

Clothed and Nude.

I used both Neko's and Urine's work to get this;
Neko did the pink hair with mismatched eyes, and Urine did the 'tentacle blade' with orange tentacle attached to the chest. I wasn't sure if the green strips were part of the design or not because Neko didn't use them while Urine did.

Let me know if it needs correcting!
Hey ProlongedProcrastination (I'm gonna call you PP for short), that concept looks great. I'd use it for the characters portrait but I need you to do two things. First, Use a format like .PNG that doesn't distort the image and second, make sure the background is a color that's not used anywhere else and that it is one solid color. See my previous post http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=254480&postcount=229 for more details.

I'm throwing together a quick engine for you guys so you can at least get something out there. My main project is the Conta game though so I dont have an ETA for you yet.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Hey ProlongedProcrastination (I'm gonna call you PP for short), that concept looks great. I'd use it for the characters portrait but I need you to do two things. First, Use a format like .PNG that doesn't distort the image and second, make sure the background is a color that's not used anywhere else and that it is one solid color. See my previous post for more details.

I'm throwing together a quick engine for you guys so you can at least get something out there. My main project is the Conta game though so I dont have an ETA for you yet.
Check my profile for clearer quality pictures; but I took your advice and cleaned the images up a bit and added a pure background so it's easy to use! I save all my work as .png files but obviously they lose a lot of quality when shown only as thumbnails here.

My profile has every picture I've done for this game so far;
T-Tan
Basic Tentacle
Shocker Tentacle
T-Tan Neru Tentacle

I'll have more done soon, after I've finished with those I'll start making sprites, or at least trying to.

Last edited:

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I was doing some tests and stuff with perspectives and I found out something neat, I used a 1x50pixel line horrizontal and vertical for the solid(5ox50 is my tile set sizes) that the character walks on and made the floor with a slight depth. Basically it gave me sorta of a nice alternative idea instead of having the entire world 2d and completely flat she can walk in the range of the floors depth but only in a straight line so you could have a box solid object on your walking plane and a box in a front plane and then you have lower depth box as well.

Anyways probably common knowledge for most people and I probably sound dumb talking about it like its a new invention or something but i just found it sorta neat when i found out i could do that and how simple it was to do gamemaker.

Reputation score

I did a little gif for the 'Basic Tentacle' movement.

Lemme know if it is weird at all. luckily it's small as hell so it'll be easy to edit :D

Attachments

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I did a little gif for the 'Basic Tentacle' movement.

Lemme know if it is weird at all. luckily it's small as hell so it'll be easy to edit :D
Looks alright, it's more of a slug tentacle i guess, your concept is depicting sort of a bulky tentacle so i guess it stays true in that nature.
I would of made it more inch wormy like in movement but I'm not your boss you can do whatever you want to correspond to your concept.

For it to work game mechanic wise you would need a crouching swipe from over her head to the ground or from the ground to over her head in order to hit the enemy or maybe just a low jab, Unless the enemy can jump in the air then a standing attack will be able to hit the enemy's collision mask(I'm assuming the main actor size is close to the one I made).

Attachments

Reputation score

Looks alright, it's more of a slug tentacle i guess, your concept is depicting sort of a bulky tentacle so i guess it stays true in that nature.
I would of made it more inch wormy like in movement but I'm not your boss you can do whatever you want to correspond to your concept.

For it to work game mechanic wise you would need a crouching swipe from over her head to the ground or from the ground to over her head in order to hit the enemy or maybe just a low jab, Unless the enemy can jump in the air then a standing attack will be able to hit the enemy's collision mask(I'm assuming the main actor size is close to the one I made).
That edit is awesome by the way, lol. I guess I went with a sort of slug like movement just because... I suppose anyone fairly new to animating would of done the same and taken the easy route here xD

But yes, I used your model for sizing of the tentacle so that it would be roughly accurate and be the (sort of) correct size for the sex scene's.

- I did a sort of 'cum shot' attack ani too, it's only a sort of... beta? So it's not really anything special right now, but I would love your feedback on it.

Attachments

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That edit is awesome by the way, lol. I guess I went with a sort of slug like movement just because... I suppose anyone fairly new to animating would of done the same and taken the easy route here xD

But yes, I used your model for sizing of the tentacle so that it would be roughly accurate and be the (sort of) correct size for the sex scene's.

- I did a sort of 'cum shot' attack ani too, it's only a sort of... beta? So it's not really anything special right now, but I would love your feedback on it.

Looks neat, it sorta reminds me of a mechanical caterpillar I made a long time ago when i didn't know what the hell i was doing. It shot oil in such a small radius, how the hell was that going to work? But maybe try to keep things more simple for a first enemy,like maybe later a tentacle shoots cum shot balls at you later, unless this enemy is the more challenging one and you make a different one that walks back and forth just walking hitting you by colliding.

Last edited:
Reputation score

You have a very good point there.

I guess I'll just make a jumping animation for this one (maybe fix up the cum shot for a different enemy later on) and then leave it at that. This is the very first enemy of the game after all...

I saw that mech slug of yours before, I think that was one of the reasons I decided to fully join the forum and start offering my help to people. - Honestly I still have a shit load of concept piece's to do as well as the animations, I think the spiders or 'neru' tentacle's will be the most difficult ones.

Edit; Neru T-tan test [Urine, hope you don't mind I used your T-tan as a template D:]

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Neru T-tan looks awesome

I would ask that you try and keep the enemy as close to their original concept (Found on the first page) as possible unless you think you have a better idea then feel free to go with that.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Neru T-tan test [Urine, hope you don't mind I used your T-tan as a template D:]
Nah it's perfectly fine, it didn't take me very long to make that sprite, you may use it.You can nudge the belly button and crotch over a bit because it looks a little funky as does my t-tan sprite mainly in the crotch area, i just didn't bother editing it to make it look better when i first made it.

Attachments

Reputation score

Here's 2 versions of T-tan!

Clothed and Naked. :D

Hm, now that you mention it... I think I made the same mistake. Just FYI I didn't trace these two but for scale's sake and because I'm not very good at feet I did use yours as reference (Because you are freakin' awesome).

Altered nude version;

Attachments

Last edited:
Reputation score

Sorry for the double post.

Just wanted to show the finished Shock Tentacle "Search" animation.

OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lol it's so cut- GAH! *shocked*

I love it. I was thinking any idea how we would show there was a shock there without it coming out or should that be the only hint it's there is when it pops out and you just have to hope you didn't walk over it before you noticed it?

Reputation score

Lol it's so cut- GAH! *shocked*

I love it. I was thinking any idea how we would show there was a shock there without it coming out or should that be the only hint it's there is when it pops out and you just have to hope you didn't walk over it before you noticed it?
Well you don't want to make an early enemy too difficult, if it only 'appears' as it's coming out of the ground it could cause a lot of potential annoyed players squirming in horror, which by the way would be hilarious, but we do need to find a level between gameplay and amusement.

Also; I was thinking just the basic "shadow on the ground" thing when you can't hit it, then that when it pops up. If it pops up when within the range of the player then it'll instantly play the shocker animation (Which I will be making after the basic tentacle rape animation, by the way, any preference on the very first sex scene of the game?)

Anyway, 3:33am, going to bed :)

Last edited:
OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well for the basic tentacle it should be basic sex. Just have it knock her down and begin violating her vaginally or something similar.

Also the initial plan for the shock tentacle would be that it pops up randomly but if the player steps over it it automatically pops up and rapes. So how you beat it is staying away from it till it pops up and then running in and hitting it.

Reputation score

My attempt at Mugen style T-tan sprites :)

Today is pretty much my day off so I thought I'd just mock these up for you.

I'm still working on these by the way... >.>; noticed I forgot to fix a lot of things.

Added new Neru T-tan model... I guess given she rapes with her 'sword' it shouldn't actually be a sword. Yes? No?

Attachments

Last edited:

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My attempt at Mugen style T-tan sprites :)

Today is pretty much my day off so I thought I'd just mock these up for you.

I'm still working on these by the way... >.>; noticed I forgot to fix a lot of things.

Added new Neru T-tan model... I guess given she rapes with her 'sword' it shouldn't actually be a sword. Yes? No?
Wow! that looks really nice But the position reminded me of a game right off, my trained eyes and having played countess video games of obscure, i could tell it was a character from "vanguard princess" you used as a template(the outline gave it away because they use a dark outline then less dark then skin color then highlight), but still it's very nice, I especially like her dress detail and that you edited it quite a bit to make it look little different.

Attachments

Reputation score

Wow! that looks really nice But the position reminded me of a game right off, my trained eyes and having played countess video games of obscure, i could tell it was a character from "vanguard princess" you used as a template(the outline gave it away because they use a dark outline then less dark then skin color then highlight), but still it's very nice, I especially like her dress detail and that you edited it quite a bit to make it look little different.
Reference actually. Not traced. I couldn't resist her curves though, very, very shapely body I really wanted to use. But notice that most of the body shape is different bar the lower body which is very heavily influenced by that character's sprite.

But to redeem myself, have this :D

I forgot half her tentacles D:

Last edited:
OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah having her sword actually be a sword in fact having T-tan or Neru T-tan's swords being actual swords would be kind of gory since T-tan's own sword is also used in at least two of the rape scenes.

Edit: The original intended plan was that T-tan and Neru T-tan's swords would merely be blade shaped objects made out of the same material as the tentacles. The excuse for why they still damage the tentacles is that the sword is essentially being used the same way as a wooden sword. Not a slashing weapon but a blunt weapon with a pressure impact edge.

Although the reason isn't likely to actually be important for anyone playing the game.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Actually Kara there were a few things I wanted to ask you about the progression of the sprites.

T-tan I guess will have an "Idle" animation.
Movement;
Run or walk?
Dash?
Struggle or insta-rape?
Crawl/kneel?

Damage;
Recoil or flashing (blinking effect)?

Defeat;
Clean or Messy? (Blood for Tentacles or simple knock down - disappear)

Game Over;
Cg or Animation?

Also, do you have someone to actually make the game yet?