What's new

The Dark Magnate

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: The Dark Magnate

5. SUFFER NOT A CARDBOARD BOX TO LIVE!!!

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What 5? Screw the missing one, I vote 1.

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm... these girls seem useless as-is, so they'd probably be only mildly less useless if we expended our imps on them... but we can do that later, once we've gotten to know their individual strengths and weaknesses better. Or used 'em as fucktoys, whatever works.

I vote 5.

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Rehagamon decided not to take any of the current women as concubines, but that didn't mean they couldn't be any use to him. He waved his arm, as if to shoo them away from him. "Prepare them for transformation rituals. They're not appealing, but they may prove useful."

"My lord, we don't have the numbers to transform them all," replied Gaznit, shaking with fear. "There are only thirty-four imps, and each ritual would require six imps. We would need thirty-five imps to perform the rituals, as well the seven imps for sacrifice."

"Strange. I count six."

Gaznit and the rest of the imps looked at the women to count them, then began to panic as they realized one was missing.

Rehagamon howled at the imps, "Imbeciles, the lot of you! You can't even keep track of a single human, despite being able to count your own heads. What I trade you all in for if anyone would take useless mongrels such as you!"

"There she is!" shouted an imp, pointing at the seventh prisoner on the far side of the chamber. Rehagamon caught a glimpse of her as she scrambled over the broken down door. He couldn't make out her eyes, but he could see that she wasn't a scrawny feeble woman like the others. And could she move! He could see her sprint down the hallway at a decent speed.

1. "After her, you incompetant boobs! I want her alive!"
  2. "Bah! Leave her be, you nitwits. Like you could catch her, anyway."
  3. "Prepare these women, as I ordered. I'll deal with that one myself."

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

3. The only one of 7 to escape... 7 is a magical number, she must be better then the others.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's business time.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

3! He needs to stretch his legs.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

3. Bow chica bow wow!

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

The Demon Lord snarled, "Prepare these women, as I ordered. I'll deal with that one myself." He took a second to stretch his legs and flex his arms, feeling his body's strength. He wasn't as strong as he used to be, but that would change in time.

In a flash, he was off on a sprint. His inhuman speed caught his minions of guard, and he sent an imp that was too slow to get out of his flying with a backhand strike to its chest. In but a few of his inhumanly fast strides, he was through the broken double doors and into a long hallway lined with torches on stone pillars. He could see the women ahead leap over a fallen imp and continue sprinting without missing a step.

She was but a few steps away from the door when he caught up to her. She yelped as he shoved her from behind, throwing off her balance. She fell to the smooth stone floor, her momentum causing her to slide for a bit as she rolled to the side. She got back on her feat just in time for the Demon Lord to tackle her and send her back down to the ground. He pinned her arms to the floor. She began to struggle against his grip, grunting and yelping in frustration.

Rehagamon took the opportunity to take a good look at his helpless prey. She was much healthier than the other six women, having a soft round face. He could make out her firm and perky breasts beneath her simple gown, rising and falling with her heavy panting. He looked back up to her head, trying to make out the details of her face. Long and wavy hair, that could use a wash, but had was a lovely chestnut nonetheless. Past her lush and full lips, her teeth were white and straight.

Then he locked his eyes on her tearing orbs, and she stopped struggling as she stared back. She had a beautiful green and olive swirl, like that of precious jade.

For a moment they were both silent, except for her rapidly thumping heart and heavy breathing. She broke it by whimpering, "Please don't kill me." She turned away and began shivering, more tears running.

1. She's pretty. She'll make a wonderful addition to Rehagamon's harem.
  2. Rehagamon can't say no to a pretty girl. Let her go.
  3. Rehagamon should scold her for running away from her new master. He should spank her, then drag her back into the ritual chamber and tie her up properly. Make her watch while he transforms the other women.
  4. She's actually very fast and nimble. She would make a wonderful agent. The Demon Lord should nice to calm her down, then take her back in for a ritual of transformation.
  5. Rehagamon needs to regain some power. He should take a drink from the girl's blood for a short term boost, being careful not to take too much.
  6. Human hearts can restore lots of Rehagamon's lost power. He should eat hers.
  7. Delightfully scared girl. Ravage her now!

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

3. He needs at least one sane human for his harem, perhaps hint at the power she'd gain in servitude

Ok, beings ya added it after the fact, I'm adding some 7 to go with it :p

Last edited:

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Spiffy update. XP

4; For pragmatism! He's only just returned, so a good pair of eyes and ears would be a very useful boon for a start. He can always feed on her later.

Edited. B3

Edit again.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I really want than he rape her, but i know than is not the time.

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If we show our freaky cruel transformy thing she'll probably just be horrified and resistant, and and seeing as we're the only one that can actually do anything worth a shit to stop her, that'd probably just be counterproductive.

If we turn her into an agent of some sort, she turns into some manner of weird critter, right? Unless, uh, I misread someplace. If we get an awesome demongirl out of it or something then I change my vote to that though.

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

If we show our freaky cruel transformy thing she'll probably just be horrified and resistant, and and seeing as we're the only one that can actually do anything worth a shit to stop her, that'd probably just be counterproductive.

If we turn her into an agent of some sort, she turns into some manner of weird critter, right? Unless, uh, I misread someplace. If we get an awesome demongirl out of it or something then I change my vote to that though.
Ritual of Eyes - An imp is sacrificed and bound to a creature and the Demon Lord. This ritual creates a links between them that allows the Demon Lord to see and hear everything the other creature is. A telepathic link is also established between the Demon Lord and the thrall, allowing the Demon Lord to speak to his servant from a great distance, and allow the servant to request the Demon Lords attention. The Ritual of Eyes cannot be performed on demons.
To clarify, this ritual makes a wandering spy that is undetectable by looking at it. In the case of making her an agent, she would be transformed first, then the other girls would be given rituals that give them physical displays of their taint.