What's new

The Dividing Line - Medical Bay

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: The Dividing Line - Medical Bay

(Shit I missed a lot, and will likely miss a lot more over the weekend, sorry guys! D: )

"What's happened to her?" She said in a brisk tone, "I need to know exactly everything so i can know how to fix it."

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh wow..." is all that Sanya said in response to the story of the battle against the Ashotur. Her headache distracted her at a few points, but she got the main points. The Mako started up when the station started up (she hoped that she didn't cause that somehow...), the Ashotur popped up and started trying to rip everyone a new one, the fishy was shot and then brought here. Just how long did she sleep....

"Okay... if you people insist...." Sanya looks over to the medic, feeling slightly awkward since she was still in Draven's arms. "I hooked up the the bionic interface whatchamacallit. I'm fine though, just a bad headache." Of course she neglected to mention that she had felt a bit dizzy and wobbly before... she hated having to bother others with her problems. Besides, those symptoms were probably just related to her headache and the fact the the interface took quite a bit out of her.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven tilts his head slightly and completely lays her on the bed, stepping to the side so he isn't in Krysta's way. "Sanya... you were at the very least asleep when I brought you here. Not sure if that helps or not for you Krysta."

He takes note of the look in Sanya's eyes and adds, "just tell her everything, and don't worry yourself about that Ashotur. Thall and I think that he managed to survive the destruction of his species and came here after the place was abandoned to seek shelter, and before going into hibernation he set his ship to reactivate him and itself should the station be brought back online. Risky since he had no way of knowing IF it ever would be brought back online, but that appears to be what has happened."

By this point he had stepped enough away to be out of Krysta's way, though he didn't sit yet. He seemed to be waiting for something, though patiently.

((Don't worry, cuz I will be gone for most of today, so this is likely my last, or next to last post before I leave.))

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well, I'm tired too.... Though I'd expect just about anyone to be if a station used their mind to restart." Tired was a slight under statement, considering how fast she had fallen asleep and how deep of a sleep it was. Already, just lying down on a bed, Sanya already felt sleep creeping on again. 'Stay awake!'

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven nodded at this, but remained silent for now. She was now in care better than his limited medical knowledge could provide, and that would be good enough. His focus was now split between three targets. Sanya, Krysta and the still immobile Ashotur.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Cyrus enters the Medical Bay, rifle still at his side. He looks over and sees the Ashotur.

"The great white hunters bagged their prize, I see."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven nods to Cyrus. "He barely survived, but thanks to Krysta here, it looks like he'll at least survive. Whether he will speak and be cooperative is another matter, and now up the the general. As for his ship I have....."

He trails off as a thought occurs to him, his head tilting in a curious gesture.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"You alright? You drifted off a bit."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Just had an interesting thought is all."

He keys his comm. "Thall, idea. Since we now have access to the Ashotur ship, is it possible we could run their language through both the Telarin and Ingrali translation matrix's and possibly get at least a start on cracking their language?"

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vance sighs as he enters the Medical bay "Where's the doctor? I need something checked out" he asks, looking around and noticing his skin is still slightly red "Oh, well if it isn't Draven. Good to see you again."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven looks up to see Vance and nods. "And you as well. Everything alright?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thall's answer takes a while. "I don't know. We would at least need a reference. Their letters are different, so is their grammar. We don't even know what "yes" and "no" means in their language."

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

".....My parents work is interfering with my own job" Vance says, his arms crossed under his coat

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What if we use their own translator and reverse engineer it? They have to have our language on file, can't we access that?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, it can't hurt to try and hook up the Mako to one of our ships and search it's database."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A grin crosses the Ingrali's features. "Meet you in the hangar bay in a few minutes then?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sure. The quarter can wait."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Very well, I'll be right there."

He taps twice and opens a channel to Nadia.

"Nadia, this is Draven. Thall and I may have an idea on how to at least partially translate the Ashotur language. We're going to try and link up the Ashotur systems and their own translation matrix to our own systems, and see if we can reverse engineer a working device to translate their language. Even if we only get a few words, it will be a cipher we can work with."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sure, go ahead. Get back to me with the results."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Will do as soon as we have something to report. If you haven't spoken to the general yet, you may want to include that in the transmission. Thanks, Draven out."

Nodding back to the others he adds, "Krysta, when you have the time after your done, if you could let Nadia know what Sanya's status is that would be greatly appreciated. Vance, if you needed to speak with me your welcome to join Thall and I in the hangar."

He heads out of the room.

((Just noticed this Burrito, I'm going to assume he recognized Draven's voice because he is in a human form while in the presence of the Ashotur, trying to keep it unaware of what he really is.))