What's new

The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

D) Haggle a bit. Try ask if they would wish to part of the books for egging only Sophia. (cause she seems to be the one drooling over them) and return the rest of the stuff.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

@ MoT - Actually Sophia isn't drooling over the driders, it's the pink plant thing that's causing her to be aroused. Just so you know.

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

@ MoT - Actually Sophia isn't drooling over the driders, it's the pink plant thing that's causing her to be aroused. Just so you know.
was refering to the books actually =P

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

D. Ask what conditions are needed to get the other treasures.

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C I smell something fishy...

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A: Elena and Sophia. They both want them.

Last edited:

Spartan445

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

E: Haggle. ask for the books for egging only Sophia (if she is okay with it)
but tell them if they give a another item in there they can choose who to egg...
(>"I want the angel... she looks... delicious," the redhead drider said with a giggle)

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually we might want to ask if they can tell us the enchantments on the items...

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

I agree with bloodshifter about the question. I we do go through with this deal they should at least tell us what they do.

czapkin1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A: Elena, Mia.

We could offer also Sophia for some more cool stuff;)

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A if something goes wrong we always ditch our companions to save ourselves

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(D) haggle and try to find out what the things are exactly before deciding.

(I'm counting what BloodShifter said as a D vote. If that's okay man, since that's what it sounds like to me at least. From what I can tell it comes out to a majority to haggle and find out what the things are.)

"Yeah you're right Mia, we probably could really use these things, but I doubt we could win a straight up fight with them with that plant effecting us like it is," Elena said when Mia was done, glancing over her shoulder for a moment and whispering to her companions to hang on that she had an idea. "Um... can we ask what these things are then before we decide please? It would really help us to decide a little better," Elena asked a little timidly to the pair of driders.

The older brunette drider glanced over at the red haired one and looked as if she were thinking about it for a few moments, where before she could answer the redhead spoke up with a giggle. "Why of course we can tell you if you want. As long as it speeds up your decision at least," the redhead said, glancing over at her older sister where she nodded to her.

"Hmm, yes we'll tell you... what the bracers and the belt are if you wish. But you must hurry and decide as my sister said. Don't worry about a thing though, you won't be hurt... well except when you give birth to our little ones, but that won't hurt near as much as it would if you were birthing a baby of your own race," the brunette replied, nodding her head.

"Well, the spellbooks we can figure out on our own as soon as we read them really, but it's the other things I want to know about," Sophia said to Mia and Elena in a whisper, obviously wanting to get everything for them, but the spellbooks the most of all. "And I'm willing to bear her eggs for her, it's not like I haven't already had worse to have to birth in here since coming in. And besides they already promised to be gentle," Sophia added, looking serious about it.

"Well Mia just gave birth to our baby yesterday, so I'd rather her not have to bear more just yet if at all possible, even if this place has magic on it that allows a person to do so. So I'd be willing to do it if necessary," Elena whispered to the others, both of whom nodded in agreement.

"Alright then, if that's what you two want to do, then I'll keep a watch for you both when we get back, with Hazel's help of course. Though... I don't know how much she'd like watching her own daughter being pumped full of eggs Sophia," Mia said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Eh it'll be fine Mia, don't worry about it," Sophia replied to Mia as they turned around and all nodded to the drider for her to tell what the two things were.

"The bracers and belt we found in our travels in this place. The bracers can help you to resist pleasure and attempts to dominate your mind because of the enchantment on them, and the one on the belt is an enchantment that can help you slip out of someone's grasp if grabbed," the brunette drider told them, explaining a bit more after that.

[Items: 1 pair of uncursed bracers of Mental Might, gives +5 to resist pleasure and mind domination (Mind domination is a status effect that has yet to be seen in game and works pretty much just as you'd imagine.) And a Belt of Recovery, when grappled by an enemy, make a d20 saving throw and on a 10 or higher slip free. (Only works on grapples from enemies and not something like rope or spider webbing.)]

"So... do we do it or not? I think we should myself, but I'll leave it up to you Elena," Sophia asked quietly after the brunette was done telling them what the items were as she'd promised.

"Aye, I agree with Sophia on this, I believe we should, but it's up to you sweetie," Mia said, nodding in agreement with Sophia, leaving the decision to Elena in the end to make.

"Now do hurry up and decide please, we're getting antsy waiting like this. And you all look... so delectable, I might not be able to restrain myself if you don't hurry," the redhead said, almost bouncing on her spider legs as she waited for them to make their decision, though her older sister moved over in front of them to keep her younger sister from just pouncing on them for the moment.

(What do they do now?)

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 23/23, Pw/SE: 39/39, PP: 0/25, AC: 1/1, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations
2. Spellbook of 'Firebolt'
3. a wand of magic missile
4. a dark potion

Equipment being worn:
1. An uncursed +0 Witches hat (+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)
2. A jeweled amulet (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it's actually doing for her.)
3. An emerald ring on her right ring finger. (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it does yet.)
4. Basic clothes, nothing too special other than for modesty's sake.

Gold pouch: 123 gold pieces

Quest items: Portal orb (Instantly opens a portal back to the sanctuary to get a better rest.)

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Willpower: 9
Magic: 15 (+3 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 4 - 92 points
CP level 0 - 85 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 12 Pw to use)
7. Remove curse – Does what the name implies, however Elena must make a roll of 35 or higher to get it to work and if it fails, Elena must wait 5 turns before attempting the spell again. Can only remove the curse from one item at a time. Costs 15 Pw to use.
8. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Mia's stuff:
Mia's current stats
HP: 16/16, SE: 16/16, PP: 0/18, AC: 3/3, status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations

Equipment being worn:
1. Light scale mail (Gives +2 AC to the wearer.)
2. +0 Oilskin cloak (Gives the wearer +1 AC and +2 to evade grabs, increases by +1 to both per enchantment point.
3. an uncursed +0 iron helm (Gives +1 AC)

Mia's Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 10(+1 to all strength rolls)
Speed: 12(+2 to all speed rolls)
Willpower: 7
Magic: 6
Health: 6

XP level 3 – 90 points
CP level 0 – 71 points

Mia's skills:
Mia is dual wielding her Elven longsword and the unidentified dagger Elena gave her. Basic attack with her +0 Elven longsword – weapon dmg is 1d8 +2 +str (Mia's weapon cannot be enchanted past a +2), Basic attack with her dagger is 1d4 +0 +str (Currently unidentified so she doesn't know any other properties)

1. Slice and dice – deals 1W + strength & speed modifier dmg. (costs 5 SE to use)
2. Deep cut: deals 1W + strength modifier dmg, and causes 5 ongoing dmg, (costs 10 SE to use)
3. Perfect balance (passive skill): Mia gains +2 evasion and cannot be unbalanced.

Sophia's stuff:
Sophia's current stats:
HP: 31/31, Pw: 33/33, PP: 0/35, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. a +1 Magic rod (Sophia is wielding an enchanted magic rod, which gives +1 to all magic rolls and can be used as a mace, which is a 1d8+1 dmg on melee attacks.)
2. a potion of Pw recovery, recovers 1d8 + magic modifier Pw.

Equipment being worn: Just some clothes, nothing more as of now

Sophia's Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 9
Speed: 8
Willpower: 10 (+1 to all Willpower rolls)
Magic: 10 (+1 to all magic rolls)
Health: 10 (+1 to all Health rolls)

XP level 5 – 24 points
CP level 1 – 69 points

Sophia's skills and powers:
Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs only 10 Pw for Sophia to use, because she's more proficient with fire magics)
Infernal rebuke – deals 1d6 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit, and can target up to two targets at once. (costs 8 Pw to use)
Fireball – deals 3d6 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit and causes 5 ongoing fire dmg, can target up to 3 targets at once. (costs 18 Pw to use)
(Passive) Sophia's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.
(Passive) Sophia is a succubus, succubi have a mostly selective fertility in which they can choose not to become pregnant if they wish, however sometimes it may not work for them and they'll end up getting knocked up anyway. (When choosing to not get knocked up, they get a +15 to on their pregnancy rolls to keep from it, though they can also choose to get knocked up and get a +15 to get knocked up.)

Options:

(A) - Accept their deal and go back to the sanctuary. (Choose which two bear the eggs.)

(B) - Don't accept their deal and attack.

(C) - Don't accept their deal and return the items, then leave.

(D) - Choose one of the girls for one of the items, the set of spellbooks, the belt, or the bracers. (Pick one of the girls for the eggs.)

(E) - Other.

(The options pretty much remain the same as last time. Though now that you all know what the belt and bracers are you may decide to pick a different option this time.)

nightshade99

Reputation score

E. Ask what the two other chests contain.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(A) - Accept their deal and go back to the sanctuary. (Elena and Sophia)

with
Nightshade's E after.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. Elena and Sophia

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A egglaying, yaaay!

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A Elena and Sophia and agree with Nightshade's E as well.