What's new

The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

B.

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know if I can play too at this point, but if I can
B

kilki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just read the whole damn thing!

Great writing so hurry up and do more ;P

Also B

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B. Is anyone else bothered by the fact that there's a pit trap with no nothing in the bottom of it except a secret door?

Its a fake door duh false bottom. Press button another hole opens under us.
Devious...very devious...

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B. Is anyone else bothered by the fact that there's a pit trap with no nothing in the bottom of it except a secret door?
Its a fake door duh false bottom. Press button another hole opens under us.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(B) Wait and see what happens after opening the door.

(@ Sturm - I can't believe that you'd even think it's devious. XD)

(@ Bloodshifter - No false bottom in the floor... though that is a very good idea for later on man. :p)

(@ AllenAndArth - Of course you can still play too, anyone that wants may do so. ;))

(@ Kilki - Thank you kindly sir, nice to know some people like my writing and always feels good to get complimented on it. :))

"Aye, we're already down here so we might as well do it I think, besides Mia's right, the prospect of something good being inside is too good to pass up, but we should be careful regardless, so we'll step back and wait a bit before just blindly going inside," Elena said as she made her decision to go on inside, though waiting for the moment.

As she pushed the button switch, the door rumbled and began slowly swinging back and opening up, where Elena hopped back with the other two and readied herself to fight just in case, with Mia standing boldly in front of Sophia and Elena to protect them as the melee fighter of their group. As the door thumped against the wall upon opening all the way, Elena and her companions saw nothing coming out at them for the moment, leaving them a little curious that nothing happened. They waited for an additional two or three minutes, steadily waiting for something to happen, yet no attack or otherwise ever came at them. While they waited, Elena handed Mia the iron helm she had in her pack and told her to go ahead and take it to use, as she couldn't use it herself, where Mia donned the thing and armored herself a little better a she thanked Elena with a kiss on the cheek.

"Well let's go then I guess, might as well check and see if something is back there," Elena said, moving cautiously inside with Mia and Sophia right on her heels.

As they made their way further on down the path, they soon came to a second door, which was closed most of the way and left cracked open, this door another stone one. Pushing it open, which was rather easy considering, the girls saw cobwebs and spider webs all around in the corners of the room, but no spiders save a few small ones scurrying about as they stepped inside. In the room they saw several chests laying about, 5 in total that were all arrayed about in a line along the north wall, and in the back of the room straight across from the door they could see what appeared to be a pinkish plant like growth of some sort, which was emitting a quite fragrant and pleasant scent around the room. The room was quite dark and looking around they could see nothing that showed any dangers, but Elena knew better than to get relaxed in this place, so she was well on her guard as they explored the room further.

"Well Elena, what do you think? Should we check the place out some more, or leave it be and go? This place kind of gives me the creeps, but I kind of like that plant thing over there, it smells kind of nice I think. We need some nice smelling plants like that in the sanctuary I think, maybe I'll have mom bring some from Hespera or something when we get back," Sophia said as she looked around the room a bit, taking a couple of steps towards the pinkish plant and sniffing it again.

"Well we're already here Sophia, let's at least check the chests out and see if they've got something nifty inside. Anything that could help us out in here would be worth a bit of risk I think," Mia said, urging them to look in the chests to see what was inside.

(What should they do?)

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 23/23, Pw/SE: 39/39, PP: 0/25, AC: 1/1, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations
2. Spellbook of 'Firebolt'
3. a wand of magic missile
4. a dark potion

Equipment being worn:
1. An uncursed +0 Witches hat (+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)
2. A jeweled amulet (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it's actually doing for her.)
3. An emerald ring on her right ring finger. (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it does yet.)
4. Basic clothes, nothing too special other than for modesty's sake.

Gold pouch: 123 gold pieces

Quest items: Portal orb (Instantly opens a portal back to the sanctuary to get a better rest.)

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Willpower: 9
Magic: 15 (+3 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 4 - 92 points
CP level 0 - 85 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 12 Pw to use)
7. Remove curse – Does what the name implies, however Elena must make a roll of 35 or higher to get it to work and if it fails, Elena must wait 5 turns before attempting the spell again. Can only remove the curse from one item at a time. Costs 15 Pw to use.
8. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Mia's stuff:
Mia's current stats
HP: 16/16, SE: 16/16, PP: 0/18, AC: 3/3, status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations

Equipment being worn:
1. Light scale mail (Gives +2 AC to the wearer.)
2. +0 Oilskin cloak (Gives the wearer +1 AC and +2 to evade grabs, increases by +1 to both per enchantment point.
3. an uncursed +0 iron helm (Gives +1 AC)

Mia's Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 10(+1 to all strength rolls)
Speed: 12(+2 to all speed rolls)
Willpower: 7
Magic: 6

XP level 3 – 90 points
CP level 0 – 71 points

Mia's skills:
Mia is dual wielding her Elven longsword and the unidentified dagger Elena gave her. Basic attack with her +0 Elven longsword – weapon dmg is 1d8 +2 +str (Mia's weapon cannot be enchanted past a +2), Basic attack with her dagger is 1d4 +0 +str (Currently unidentified so she doesn't know any other properties)

1. Slice and dice – deals 1W + strength & speed modifier dmg. (costs 5 SE to use)
2. Deep cut: deals 1W + strength modifier dmg, and causes 5 ongoing dmg, (costs 10 SE to use)
3. Perfect balance (passive skill): Mia gains +2 evasion and cannot be unbalanced.

Sophia's stuff:
Sophia's current stats:
HP: 31/31, Pw: 33/33, PP: 0/35, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. a +1 Magic rod (Sophia is wielding an enchanted magic rod, which gives +1 to all magic rolls and can be used as a mace, which is a 1d8+1 dmg on melee attacks.)
2. a potion of Pw recovery, recovers 1d8 + magic modifier Pw.

Equipment being worn: Just some clothes, nothing more as of now

Sophia's Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 9
Speed: 8
Willpower: 10 (+1 to all Willpower rolls)
Magic: 10 (+1 to all magic rolls)
Health: 10 (+1 to all Health rolls)

XP level 5 – 24 points
CP level 1 – 69 points

Sophia's skills and powers:
Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs only 10 Pw for Sophia to use, because she's more proficient with fire magics)
Infernal rebuke – deals 1d6 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit, and can target up to two targets at once. (costs 8 Pw to use)
Fireball – deals 3d6 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit and causes 5 ongoing fire dmg, can target up to 3 targets at once. (costs 18 Pw to use)
(Passive) Sophia's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.
(Passive) Sophia is a succubus, succubi have a mostly selective fertility in which they can choose not to become pregnant if they wish, however sometimes it may not work for them and they'll end up getting knocked up anyway. (When choosing to not get knocked up, they get a +15 to on their pregnancy rolls to keep from it, though they can also choose to get knocked up and get a +15 to get knocked up.)

Options:

(A) - Check the chests out and see what's inside. (Pick up to 3 chests to check out, one for each of the girls. They are set up in a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 line, so please specify which girl/girls you want to open which chest/chests.)

(B) - Leave the chests and go back up.

(C) - Other.

kilki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

[C]

The Girls are very curious as to what that delightful plant is, maybe they should investigate it a bit further?

Pickup order: 2,3,4
Girl order: Elena, Mia, Sophia

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Darn no pit under a pit.

Well... lots of loot. I guess its already been rolled?

C.first check for Magical Auras on chests if possible.
--then choose any with Aura if more then 3 choose 5->4->1->3->2 from left to right. With the Girls being chosen Mia->Sophia->Elena
----then check on Pink plant all together.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aye the chests have already been rolled for Bloodshifter and what may be inside each one.

nightshade99

Reputation score

A. Elena 2, Mia 3 and Sophia 4.

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

C
investigate for magical auras, traps monsters, the chests(just to be safe)...and that nice smelling plant(it's suspicious)

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

A Elena 2, Mia 3 and Sophia 4.

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C Elena 1, Mia 3, Sophia 5

Burn the plant! I just don't like smelly plants... :D

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C Elena 2, Mia 3 and Sophia 4.

Check out the funky, possibly aphrodisiac trap plant. Sophia's right, we can always use more of those around our sanctuary :)

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A Elena 1, Mia 3 and Sophia 4.

Just because.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C Elena 2, Mia 3 and Sophia 4.

Check out the funky, possibly aphrodisiac trap plant. Sophia's right, we can always use more of those around our sanctuary :)
My vote is for this because TIE-BREAKING.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(C) - Sturm's, Kilki's, and Hafnom's choices.

"Yeah I think it's worth the risk you two. Mia,you take the middle chest, Sophia take that right middle one, I'll take the left middle one," Elena said to the girls, where they then went to their respective chests to open.

"Alright then, after this we can go check out that weird plant over there, I'm curious about it," Sophia said as she stepped in front of her chest to open.

As the trio opened the chests, all three of them putting a bit of oomph into their arms to do so, they pushed the lids of them up where they thumped against the wall. Within the chests were some quite good magical items for them to use outside in the dungeon proper. In Elena's chest was a pair of obviously magical leather bracers, though what the enchantment on them was Elena didn't know of course, but they were magical and she could feel no dark auras about them to show they were cursed. Mia opened the middle chest and found a magical belt, that she of course didn't know what it was, but Elena could tell that it wasn't cursed as well. Sophia pulled out a trio of spellbooks, which didn't hold spells that either her nor Elena knew yet in any of them. All in all a helluva good find to say the least.

"Well now, looks like it was well worth it to come down here to me," Elena said as she smiled at her companions upon seeing what gear they had gathered. Elena put the bracers into her pack, while Sophia put the spellbooks into her own pack, though Mia simply put the belt on since Elena had told her there were no curses on it. "You sure that's a good idea Mia? We don't even know what kind of enchantment it has on it," Elena went on to ask Mia.

"I think it'll be okay, I mean we don't know what that amulet or ring you've got on do or anything so you know," Mia said with a shrug of her shoulders as she strapped the belt around her.

"Now, I wanna see what this plant is exactly, because the smell of it is really nice I think," Sophia said as she started towards the pinkish plant, with Elena a step behind her and Mia following after a couple of seconds.

As they approached the plant like thing, Elena could smell the aroma wafting from the thing getting stronger somewhat, and with every step she took her nipples grew harder and harder, with her cock doing the same as her nipples, while her pussy began to get moist. The need to breed was starting to enter her mind more than just a little now. Mia's and Sophia's nipples were equally as hard Elena could see, and Sophia was rubbing her thighs together, and she couldn't help but think they should be leaving now, while at the same time unable to stifle a giggle at seeing Sophia rubbing her thighs together like that, the young succubus's tail swishing in the air behind her some, swishing right under Elena's nose to tickle it a couple of times.

When they made it to the plant, Sophia leaned in close to it and took a big sniff of the thing, sighing pleasantly at the scent. She then reached out to touch it, where as soon as her hand caressed the thing it shuddered, several tendrils erupting from it and shooting out at her in an attempt to grab her. Sophia easily saw them coming at her and jumped back a couple of steps where she swung her rod around and slammed into one of the approaching tendrils, knocking it away from her legs where it was heading. "Whoa, back off buddy," Sophia said as she smacked the tendril with her rod. (The Pink Fungus rolled a 1 vs 35 for Sophia, critical missing its grapple attempt on her, giving Sophia a free basic attack on it, which she dealt 6 HP dmg to it.)

"Dammit, I knew our luck was just too good to last like this," Elena said as she pulled her staff up, ready to fight the plant thing.

"Um... Elena, Sophia... we've got more trouble than that thing I think," Mia said fearfully, where Elena turned around to see a pair of driders slipping down from the ceiling, one a brunette, the other a redhead, just as a strange squidlike creature came down between the driders, which came down from just above where the treasure chests were and from the wall opposite from there, the squidlike creature falling from the ceiling in the center of the room.

"Shit... we have a major problem here girls," Elena said quietly to her companions, who were all now pretty much back to back, with Elena and Mia facing the driders and the squidlike creature while Sophia faced off with the plant, who's tendrils were again about to come around at the young succubus.

"Well well now, what do we have coming into our little home unannounced like this? A beautiful angel and succubus, as well as a drow. Well our luck seems to be good indeed to have such beauty simply stumble into our hideaway. Doesn't it sister?" the brunette drider said as they came down from the ceiling, sliding down a thick strand of their webbing as they came to the floor, both of them shooting a bit of webbing at both the squidlike creature and the plant, as if holding them back from attacking for the moment.

"Yes sis, they are beautiful. I want the angel... she looks... delicious," the redhead drider said with a giggle.

"Now wait a minute sis, we should at least give them a chance to explain coming into our home like this," the brunette said, seeming to not wish a fight apparently... at least not yet anyway. The redhead whined a bit and merely nodded, seeming to be either the younger or the weaker one of the pair.

"Now then younglings, what are you doing here? Aside from taking our treasures that is," the brunette asked as she turned to face Elena and the others, sounding quite polite in fact.

"W-Well, we're um... on a quest. To destroy the evil that corrupts and perverts this place. A-And we need everything we can get to help us," Elena said, lowering her staff, but remaining at the ready just in case they attacked.

"Ah... I see. Well then, what will you give us in return for those things you're taking? You can't expect us to just let you have them without something in return you know," the brunette said, winking knowingly at Elena and Mia, as if they should know what she meant. When the two remained looking clueless, she sighed and shook her head a bit. "If you want those things, then we must be compensated and two of you must bear our eggs. If you wish to fight and we win, you will still bear our eggs, but we'll let our pets play with you too and you won't get our treasures to help you in your quest. Though if you return our things then we'll all part ways on neutral terms... but you can always come back if you decide that you'll need them, we'll be waiting," the brunette went on to say, still not attacking or anything, but looking serious about what she said.

"C-Can we think it over for a minute please?" Elena asked cautiously.

"Of course, don't take too long though," the brunette drider said.

With that the trio huddled around over in the corner of the room, where they then began talking it over in hushed whispers. "Well what do we do now? We could really use these things I'm sure, especially those spellbooks, but I don't think we can win in a fight with that stupid plant over there emitting that aroma, I mean it's already making me a little... horny," Sophia asked, glancing over at the plant, where its tendrils swayed back and forth as they spoke.

"Well I certainly don't want any more eggs in me if I can help it, but if that's what it takes to get these things to help us along the way then... I would consent to it. I mean driders are technically still allies of the drow, and I don't think they'd go back on their word... at least not to a drow anyway, even though I'm not of the same kind of drow that the driders were allied with. But you never know... it might be best if we accept to make them do it back at the sanctuary I think, or somewhere other than in here, because of that plant. It's really going to effect us if we fight," Mia said, looking around at the driders, who were waiting for them to make their decision. Mia and Sophia then looked around over at Elena for her decision on the matter, looking to her about what they should do.

"We would of course need to come with you in order to ensure that our little ones are alright, but we wouldn't get in your way much otherwise, so long as you have a safe place where we could all stay while the little ones grow. If you don't then you'll have to stay here," the brunette called to the three of them, giving them something else to think about.

What should they do?

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 23/23, Pw/SE: 39/39, PP: 0/25, AC: 1/1, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations
2. Spellbook of 'Firebolt'
3. a wand of magic missile
4. a dark potion

Equipment being worn:
1. An uncursed +0 Witches hat (+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)
2. A jeweled amulet (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it's actually doing for her.)
3. An emerald ring on her right ring finger. (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it does yet.)
4. Basic clothes, nothing too special other than for modesty's sake.

Gold pouch: 123 gold pieces

Quest items: Portal orb (Instantly opens a portal back to the sanctuary to get a better rest.)

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Willpower: 9
Magic: 15 (+3 to all magic rolls)

XP level 4 - 92 points
CP level 0 - 85 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 12 Pw to use)
7. Remove curse – Does what the name implies, however Elena must make a roll of 35 or higher to get it to work and if it fails, Elena must wait 5 turns before attempting the spell again. Can only remove the curse from one item at a time. Costs 15 Pw to use.
8. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Mia's stuff:
Mia's current stats
HP: 16/16, SE: 16/16, PP: 0/18, AC: 3/3, status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations

Equipment being worn:
1. Light scale mail (Gives +2 AC to the wearer.)
2. +0 Oilskin cloak (Gives the wearer +1 AC and +2 to evade grabs, increases by +1 to both per enchantment point.
3. an uncursed +0 iron helm (Gives +1 AC)

Mia's Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 10(+1 to all strength rolls)
Speed: 12(+2 to all speed rolls)
Willpower: 7
Magic: 6

XP level 3 – 90 points
CP level 0 – 71 points

Mia's skills:
Mia is dual wielding her Elven longsword and the unidentified dagger Elena gave her. Basic attack with her +0 Elven longsword – weapon dmg is 1d8 +2 +str (Mia's weapon cannot be enchanted past a +2), Basic attack with her dagger is 1d4 +0 +str (Currently unidentified so she doesn't know any other properties)

1. Slice and dice – deals 1W + strength & speed modifier dmg. (costs 5 SE to use)
2. Deep cut: deals 1W + strength modifier dmg, and causes 5 ongoing dmg, (costs 10 SE to use)
3. Perfect balance (passive skill): Mia gains +2 evasion and cannot be unbalanced.

Sophia's stuff:
Sophia's current stats:
HP: 31/31, Pw: 33/33, PP: 0/35, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. a +1 Magic rod (Sophia is wielding an enchanted magic rod, which gives +1 to all magic rolls and can be used as a mace, which is a 1d8+1 dmg on melee attacks.)
2. a potion of Pw recovery, recovers 1d8 + magic modifier Pw.

Equipment being worn: Just some clothes, nothing more as of now

Sophia's Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 9
Speed: 8
Willpower: 10 (+1 to all Willpower rolls)
Magic: 10 (+1 to all magic rolls)
Health: 10 (+1 to all Health rolls)

XP level 5 – 24 points
CP level 1 – 69 points

Sophia's skills and powers:
Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs only 10 Pw for Sophia to use, because she's more proficient with fire magics)
Infernal rebuke – deals 1d6 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit, and can target up to two targets at once. (costs 8 Pw to use)
Fireball – deals 3d6 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit and causes 5 ongoing fire dmg, can target up to 3 targets at once. (costs 18 Pw to use)
(Passive) Sophia's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.
(Passive) Sophia is a succubus, succubi have a mostly selective fertility in which they can choose not to become pregnant if they wish, however sometimes it may not work for them and they'll end up getting knocked up anyway. (When choosing to not get knocked up, they get a +15 to on their pregnancy rolls to keep from it, though they can also choose to get knocked up and get a +15 to get knocked up.)

Options:

(A) - Accept their deal and go back to the sanctuary. (Choose which two bear the eggs.)

(B) - Don't accept their deal and attack.

(C) - Don't accept their deal and return the items, then leave.

(D) - Other.

(Not going to show enemy stats unless it turns into a fight alright folks.)

Last edited:

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

C not into the whole spider thing.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. Sophia & Mia