What's new

The Dungeon of Pleasure. Out Of Character Chat / Sign Up

Re: The Dungeon of Pleasure. Out Of Character Chat / Sign Up

Sigh. Lurker's going to win..

Lol luck, can only last for so long.

¬.¬

1)no items 2)two enemies in starting room (one of them lv 2 with 120 hp the another a really quick slime 3) 0 damage 4)unluky in all the dices exept than i dont get pregnant XD

Yeah well, I have one redeeming point, and that is that I went out of character so the tentacle would get caught lol

Your character is not nearly as mine. So far I've gotten the ONLY EMPTY room in the game. Litereally. I have no items...*Cries* I feel so lucky it hurts.
You aren't the only one that has gotten an empty room as far as I remember. Though think most got them later.
1)no items 2)two enemies in starting room 3)called third enemy into starting room 4)only one to have done 1 point of damage... twice

and i'm not complaining, dammit, so let the dice fall and make the best of it
Others have gotten 0 damage. :p

[Side Note]
I cannot update anyones topic until later tonight (for me - 8pm now -), just checking around the posts.

ARRRGGGHH!!!

Well, glad I got that outta my system, this has officially turned into a mobile game for me, oh the irony. I swore I would never turn into one of those people who walked around all day staring at their cell phones(whatcha doin? Playing guitar hero on my cell phone!)

Omg. At least your cell phone can do that. But eh. woo can't wait for updates yay!

Omg. At least your cell phone can do that.

Do what, play guitar hero? No it can't, I won't allow it. And at least my plan allows for infinite internet, or I'd lose a small fortune every month.

My cell I think I can call out on. o_O Isn't that what it is for? XD

The cell phone is like a computer, only not as good. It's for what you want it to be for...
BTW... wb

To me a cell phone is evil. :p I hate phones. XD

Lol, may I ask for the reason?

lol I've never liked being on the phone or using one. Dunno why. My cell is for bare basics, calling is all I need.

Lol everyone's getting preggy, join the party!

hahaha. xD

Well...the tentacles have a high fertility factor. >.> So tentacles are number one creature that'll get someone pregnant :p

Lol, not considering that theres 9 tentacles so thats 9 tries of it trying to preg you.

haha true. But theres actual factor. The reason the three tentacles are different colors is each have a special ability. >.> Which factor into it. Though only the greens have the high fertility. (Though thats not messing with the fact of plain luck seeing as there can be anywhere from 1-30 tentacles coming after you. :p (yes highest amount is 30!)

Wait... 30 tentacle spawns or 30 tentacles including the creatures themselves that aren't spawns?

Tentacle Spawns...when it calls its friends. >.> The highest amount so far was 16..the max amount is 30! :p

You must be real unlucky do get that much huh?

Back