H: Distrust the Pack and tail them.

Early Morning:
Checks:
Tracking-DC10: 12+3=15 Pass
Random Encounter-DC5: 8+3=11 Pass

“Listen, thanks again and all but I really have somewhere to be…”
14 interrupts with a harsh tone.
“Fine, girls lets go. You had your chance, I won’t make the offer again.”

“Aw dwon’t be that vway 14, this one is too coote to pass up. I’m sure she vwouldn’t mind an escwort…”

14 interrupts again while 16 brushes against your leg with her soft tail in a seductive manner, barely grazing your inner thigh and ass cheeks.

“That’s not our way. Those who would attain great things should not attempt them alone.”

“Pack or not, we can’t stay here much longer.”

14 starts to back out of the cave slowly, starting at you with such a blank look. 16 and 25 turn and follow her out the cave, 16 walks with a bit of reluctance. The moment all three of them are outside the cave they bolt to the left, what you assume must be south from what they said earlier. You run out of the cave only to see a small dust cloud of a trail, they are already nearing to edge of your visual range. The morning sunlight does warrant a new revelation, all three of them have bestial legs and pawed feet. As you watch them run for a moment 16 turns her upper body towards you and blows you a kiss. Thinking quickly you realize that you have no clue where you are or how to even get back to 29. You spread your slightly battered wings and give a few strong flaps before you push off the ground, as you clear the tree tops you notice that the cave you came out of is at the base of the large mountain that makes up the center of the island. The trail the pack left isn’t that hard to follow, for the most part it just follows the side of the mountain till they enter the forest. You take your chances and begin flying between the tree tops, sticking low to the canopy so not to stand out terribly much. Every so often you dip down to the forest floor and check for their trail. Two sets of tracks are light and hard to notice most of the time, but the third set that matches 16 positioning are quite deliberate and heavy, like she wanted to make sure you could find your way. After nearly an hour flying south as fast as you feel comfortable, you start to notice something familiar along the ground and mixed in with the limbs of the trees. A few more yards and it is thicker, yes this is definitely 17’s webbing. You have to be getting close to her nest. You see the clearing as you fly up and over to the tree, slowly you make your way to the edge of the clearing among the canopy of leaves and silk. The pack is sitting near the center of the clearing on the tree stumps you sat on earlier, while 17 is walking back and forth between different tables. She looks to be gathering things. Even from your distant perch you notice 16’s head begin to raise, like an animal sniffing the air. Slowly she turns her body around propping herself on one arm while she looks over her shoulder keeping her gaze locked onto 17 and the others. What in the world is she doing? Is she playing with herself? Yes, yes she is. 16’s free hand runs down her spread thighs and back up slowly to her breasts then back down to her crotch. It’s too far to make out the details but you assume she is fingering herself, your theory is proven quite right as she pulls her hand up and the morning sun glisten off of the wet juices soaking the fur of her fingers. She makes inviting gestures but stops shortly as 25 starts to take notice, at least one of the heads did you think. A few small silk bags are laid out in front of them, then 14 stands and shakes hands with 17. Just as quickly as they ran from the cave, they gather up the bags and take off to the northwest. At first you were a little worried they were coming towards you or heading towards the crab cave, but the path they took is unknown to you where it leads. Once you are sure they are gone you flutter down to 17 whom already seemed aware of your presence.

“I didn’t take you for the voyeur type dear, or were you just more concerned with giving us privacy if we needed? Not it at all huh, oh you’re meeting didn’t go that smoothly…What!?! Howlers! Tell me everything.”

You regale her with the tales of the past day. She comments that given a few days she could acquire some mining supplies for the off chance you want to head back down there. 17 does her best to console you during the gruesome details of the Howler encounter. Once you have her caught up, you decide to ask her about the pack and what they were doing here.

“Well I have a long running deal with them. They patrol the northern edge of the forest near the swap and report any activity from 8, in exchange I keep up their basic supplies…among other things.”

It will still be a few hours before 29 arrives which leaves you with time to kill.

A. Just relax, maybe catch a little nap. (Skip time to Noon)
B. Chase after the pack. 1. Sneak and keep your distance just enough to find out where they are going. 2. Take a chance and ambush them from the canopy. 3. Something else
C. Make a move on 17. 1. Purchasing something might make a good excuse to get things started. 2. Be upfront about your intentions. 3. Rape the bitch.
D. Leave and try to meet 29 on the southern beach.
E. Hmm…I just don’t know what to do. (Suggest your own action.)

Health: 51/60
Hunger: 38/80
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 3
Agility: 2
Stamina: 1
Genetic Corruption: 25%-Stable-Succubus Type, Mutagen carrier(Type-B)
Abilities:
Restricted Flight- You can fly for only two time frames before having to rest, if you carry one full load or one person you can only fly for one time frame before resting. If the wings become soaked they must wait one time frame before being usable again. Can be used in battle to escape or perform aerial attacks, while air-born you are less likely to be targeted. Special attacks can be unlocked.
Lesser Intimidate- The grisly visage evident on your wings can be used to scare simpler minded foes. Success causes 1d4 rounds stunned, Critical Success causes the target to flee.
Flexibility- Your body can bend far beyond what a normal human can without any discomfort or risk of injury. This has a variety of uses: hiding in small places, use during naught fun time, feigning an injury, etc…
Equipment:
White Lace Corset: Custom made by 17. Highly resistant to rips and cuts while still allowing sensations of touch to most areas. Decreases both opponent’s damage dice by one. (Currently Equipped)
Companions:
Relationship: Worship – Compelled to follow and protect 36 for unknown reasons.
Health: 90/120
Hunger: 17/100
Effect: Bleeding-1d6 per time phase, 1d4 per round during combat.
Intelligence: 1
Agility: 1
Stamina: 4
Genetic Corruption: 65%-Accelerated-Water Type
Abilities:
Lesser Burrowing- Can burrow into loose soil like sand. Can be used to hide or ambush. Cannot move while buried.
Lesser Swimming- Gains gills that allows breathing underwater without any bonuses to underwater movement.
Vile Bone Armor- Further reduces damage from combat or other injuries by one damage die. Attackers take 1d4 damage.
Rear Guard- Immune to back attacks and some special attacks.
Camp, Key Items:
Camp: Crab Cave
While offering great protection from the elements and predators this shelter has only one entrance that can only be accessed by swimming. Must pass a DC5 check to hold breath, failure risks injury and losing the rest of that turn to recover. Having gills will nullify this check.
Key Items:
Juice Jar- During the any sex scene this can be added on to use on someone, please mention when who/how/when to use it. One jar contains two doses, both can be used at the same time or saved for use later. Currently Owned: One of 15, Two of 17, One of 19.
Silken sheets and pillows- Providing all the comforts of home that are quite distant on this island, these items were a gift to 29 from 17. A little stained.
Essence Plush of 36: Small stuffed doll fashioned to look like 36 when she first arrived on the island, complete with Glider Veils and Kung-Fu Cock Grip action. Given as a gift to 29, it has a pouch in the back for placing herbs or extracts to affect the owner while they sleep or just hold onto it for extended periods of time.
Torchlight Beetles- Provides light and warmth so long as they are kept fed.
Woven baskets- Makes storage of goods easier. Six on hand, two used. Two regular assorted fruits.
Time: Morning
Weather: Clear.

Shop: New Items Available!
Shop rules:
17 barters her goods for one of three things per item, it’s your choice what you trade her for the items. You can purchase equipment for 29 as well. The potential payment options include:
Trading something of equal value like Supplies, Gear, Artifacts, or even Information. Alternate items can be suggested if you have something worth trading.
Performing a favor for 17, this can include but is not limited to making deliveries, fetching payments, gathering information on certain other girls, and engaging other girls to secure her territory. This option is by request only and will not be listed in prices but is always available.
Filling a set number of jars/jugs with your cum/juices, as she can in turn trade it to other girls seeking to mutate/evolve further. If you have trouble filling the order, 17 will add a Rare Fruit onto the order that will help with making the combined payment.
Weapons: Base damage inflicted during combat is determined by Strength rating. 1-4 = 2d8-2d20
Fang Dagger: Small weapon made from a tooth of some unknown animal. Increases one damage die by one. There are two daggers currently available. Price Rating: One full juice jar or two baskets of any kind of food.
Sling: A long range weapon that cannot be used effectively without practice, uses Agility instead of Strength. Comes with a small pouch filled with twenty smooth stones, other ammo can be purchased or improvised. Price Rating: One full juice jar or a basket of fruit.
Bow: A makeshift bow that can be easily used with minimal practice, uses Agility instead of Strength. Comes with a bundle of ten arrows, other ammo can be purchased. Price Rating: One full juice jug or four baskets of any type of food.

Silken Armor: Armor made from spider silk, nearly as strong as steel while being significantly lighter. Some items may just resemble clothes but still protect against damage. Default color is white, dyes are available but take extra time to complete the item. Additional styles can be requested but take extra time to complete.
Sundress: Armor that doesn’t restrict movement. Decreases one opponent’s damage die by one. Price ratings: One full juice jug or three baskets of fish(fresh or dried).
Corset: Comes with stockings and garters with formal dress gloves. Decreases both opponent’s damage dice by one. Difficult to put on without someone’s help or the Flexibility ability. Price Rating: One full juice jug.
Full Body Suit: Comes with tights, a leotard, bracers, vest, and boots. Decreases opponent’s max Strength bonus to 1. Price Rating: Three full juice jugs or an unusual artifact.

Rare Fruits & Potions: Items with beneficial effects, stock changes over time. Each item has the same price rating: One full juice jar or a basket of any type of food.

Stagna-aid: Potion created from the pollen of the rare flower you brought to 17. Induces the Stagnant genetic status which halts all mutations. Two doses per jar, only one jar available. Note: Can only be purchased by fulfilling a request.
Stagna-cide: Potion created from the petals of the rare flower you brought to 17. Eliminates the Stagnant genetic status and changes it to Stable. Two doses per jar, only one jar available. Note: Can only be purchased by fulfilling a request.
Rigid Plantain: A small pink banana that is unusually firm and hard to chew. Causes erections that last for hours.
Lulla Extract: Distilled from Lulla Fruits. Can be used to tip arrows or coat food to induce sleep.
Sweet Honey: Honey traded to 17 as payment from 23. Has aphrodisiac like effects.
Super Sweet: Aphrodisiac isolated from Sweet Honey. Can be used to tip arrows or coat food to induce lustful tendencies.

Juice Jars: Small clay jars filled with the fluids of different girls, used for control mutations. Jars have a pour spout for ease of use. Each item has the same price rating: Two full juice jar or basket of meat(dried or fresh). Stock will vary as time progresses.
20: Stealthy body and sharp claws. Supply: Four jars.
26: Electromagnetic sensitivity and gills. Supply: Two jars.
32: Strong paws and shaggy hair. Supply: One jar.
34: Strong, foul odor and thick fur. Supply: Four jars.

Survival Gear & Comfort Goods: Items that make life easier. Each item has the same price rating: One full juice jar or two baskets of any type of food.
Arrows: Bundle of twenty stone tipped basic arrows.
Silken Rope: Base length of twenty feet.
Bee’s Wax Candle: Comes in a set of ten. Has random side effects depending on color. Available colors: Blue, Red, Pink, Yellow, and Orange.
Simple Backpack: Can hold one full load of any item.
Essence Plush: Stuffed doll that can be fashioned to look like anyone you can accurately describe, default teddy bear and human female styles also available. This can be given as a gift and has a pouch in the back for placing herbs or extracts to affect the owner while they slept or just hold onto it.

I know it's only a short update and it has been a long time since the last one. Had a bit of writer's block and I'm just not happy with conversations, still not happy with the whole thing but i just wanted to get it over with and move along to with the story. Hopefully the next one will be better.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Island of Professor Rio

C1 Bow, two things of Stagna-cide, Jar of #20, and Arrows. Also see if we cant whore ourselves out for lower prices or to pay for things after~ :p

Last edited:

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

B1, I'm interested in them now :p

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

D. 29 must be worried about us. Better let her know we're alright.

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh I forgot to add this to the options. If you do decide to leave you can give 17 a message to give to 29 whenever she arrives, she will follow the order to the letter. If none are selected then 17 will just tell her where you went.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D incase we niss her tell 17 to tell 29 we are at the southern beach

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

D: Head to the southern beach.

Morning-
Checks:
Random Encounter- DC5: 16+3=19 Pass
Perception- DC5: 5+3=8 Pass

You and 17 talk idly for a few moments while you gander at some of her items. While inspecting the simple bow you mention offhand that you wish you would have had something to help fend off those howlers or if 29 would have been there to save you. Now you realize you almost forgot about 29 waiting on you, then you drop the bow and just begin running towards the southern exit from the nest that leads by the graveyard.

“Wait, what’s wrong? Where are you going!?!”

“I almost forgot, 29 is still at 22’s place and I have to go check on her! Oh and if she shows up here tell here to wait on me and I will be back as soon as possible.”

You yell back to her over your shoulder in hopes she heard you, 17 hollers back at you just as you breach the forest. You can’t make out what she said and decided to just press on anyway. You think to yourself that full blown flying or tree hopping like when you were trailing the pack would be faster while it would give the chance to miss 29 from the canopy, so you decide on the safe bet and just run. After what feels like thirty minutes, but was really only around ten, of full blown sprinting you begin to get tired and switch pace to an easy jog. Keeping to the trail makes the most sense, even still every now and then you hear rustling in the leaves and you trudge by almost like the noise was following you for a while. Eventually it stops as you can see the ocean and sand through the thinning trees, with renewed fervor you quicken back to a full sprint. The trees rushing past as the bright sun beckons, once the warm sand hits your feet you come to a skidding stop and almost lose your balance. A quick survey of the beach doesn’t show signs of anything, so you decide to get a better vantage point. With a few large strides to start your momentum, you gracefully flutter upwards in a spiral nearly twenty feet up. You give the beach another survey in either direction, still no sign of her. If you did try and fly over there is a good chance you could miss her, knowing her she left early out of worry and her swimming across would take much longer than it would you flying across.

Fluttering back and forth along the shoreline you gaze out to the ocean. Nothing, nothing, seagull, nothing, THERE! A large ripple heading toward the beach from the direction of 22’s island, with one fluid motion you ease forward and stop flapping your gossamer wings and begin gliding out onto the water. A black image is slowly swimming along the surface, you gently lower yourself and tap the top of the black object with your right foot. Fluttering around in circle you eagerly await. Sure enough, blonde braids sling water into the sky sprinkling your feet as 29 breaches the surface of the water. You flutter down again and tap her on top of the head with your foot again. 29 makes a grumpy face while you giggle in response, then you point to the beach and soar off ahead of her. You wait in the sand just past the tideline and 29 seems to be swimming much faster, the black blur under the surface of the water gives the imagery of a torpedo speeding towards it’s target. As soon as she gets into the shallows she starts running with her all six of her arms outstretched with her face absolutely beaming.

“Eee 36! I was sooooooo worried! I just couldn’t wait any longer, I know you said to wait till around noon but I just had to come. 22 had to stop me a couple of time from trying to follow you down there, you have to tell me what you found, and you have got to try deer some time cause 22 caught one last night and we just absolutely pigged ou…”

You interrupt 29’s ramblings by placing a finger over her lips, she still tries to mouth out a few words. So you figure the best way to get her to stop and calm down is to plant a kiss on her. Moving your hands to cup her face while you kiss her, you can almost feel her worry melt away in that instant. You slowly break the kiss leaving 29 leaning forward wanting more.

“I missed you too.”

You sit together on the beach but instead of your spooning behind her like you had done before, this time you lay down with you head resting between her breasts looking up at her adorable face framed in black death. Slowly you tell her how everything had went, knowing that she would be might upset by the Howler attack. Strangely enough the even seems to affect other people more emotionally than it did you, all things considered. Sure it was rape and yes they were some kind of mutant beast dogs and your body was stretched well beyond what it normally should just to snap back to normal with no signs of damage, it was just some damn good sex to you. You do feel it best not to mention that you didn’t really mind it happening and when you tell her about the pack you conveniently leave out the parts of 16 flirting so strongly. 29 mentions that she would like to meet with them some time to thank them properly for saving her lover, maybe bringing them some nice dried fish or delicious deer meat. For a while longer you just lounge in the sand as the sun starts to get high over the island and bask in the warmth of it and the devout admiration 29 gives off. No matter how nice it would be, you can’t stay like this forever. You look up at her again only to see her clonk herself on the head with her right pincer while she sticks out her tongue slightly at you.

“I almost forgot, I didn’t want my cute doll to get wet on the way back if I had to swim, so I just asked 22 if she would drop that bag off at 17’s tonight. Oh! I just realized this will be a great time for us to actually have her meet 17.”

You giggle and stick out your tongue mockingly then you notice her wince as you move your head against her stomach. The bite marks on her sides are still slowly bleeding and show no signs of clotting yet, 29 still insists it doesn’t really bother her too much and she is pretty sturdy.

A. Stay like this forever…Okay fine, just make sweet love on the beach out in the open for all to see.
B. Head far north in the forest to look for the pack. 1. Meet them openly and let 29 bring a gift. (Please suggest something) 2. Stalk them to try and find where they actually camp, if they have one. 3. Ambush and attack them. 4 Ambush and attempt to subdue them. 5. Suggest something else.
C. Head back to the Underground Cave entrance now.
D. Head back to 22’s Cave. (Suggest Additional Action)
E. Head back to 17’s Nest. (Suggest Additional Action)
F. Head back home. (Suggest Additional Action)
G. Might as well make the best of the daylight and explore some more. [Explore one of the following locations: 1- forest to the north/northeast/northwest, 2-cove, 3- beach heading west, 4-22’s island to the south east, 5- Mid sized L-shaped island to the west, 6-Tiny island to the west, 7- Mid sized island in the middle of the cove, 8- Swamp far to the north, 9- East side of the island(follow beach or traverse forest).
H. Try and find some of the girls you know about. (15, 19, 26, or 9.)
I. Hmm…I just don’t know what to do. (Suggest your own action.)

For most options 29 can be instructed to stay behind, come with you, or perform an action on her own. Right now she wouldn’t like to be separated from you, but she will not object.
I also realize now that having enough people vote on the same thing to buy is a bit unfair, so still suggest what you want to buy and if enough people vote for Shopping then overlapping item votes will happen first, then first come first serve if it can be afforded. I want to try this out to see if it will give everyone a fair shot at getting some items for use later. The shop will also be getting an influx of new items within a few days time.

Health: 51/60
Hunger: 40/80
Abilities:
Restricted Flight- You can fly for only two time frames before having to rest, if you carry one full load or one person you can only fly for one time frame before resting. If the wings become soaked they must wait one time frame before being usable again. Can be used in battle to escape or perform aerial attacks, while air-born you are less likely to be targeted. Special attacks can be unlocked.
Lesser Intimidate- The grisly visage evident on your wings can be used to scare simpler minded foes. Success causes 1d4 rounds stunned, Critical Success causes the target to flee.
Flexibility- Your body can bend far beyond what a normal human can without any discomfort or risk of injury. This has a variety of uses: hiding in small places, use during naught fun time, feigning an injury, etc…
Equipment:
White Lace Corset: Custom made by 17. Highly resistant to rips and cuts while still allowing sensations of touch to most areas. Decreases both opponent’s damage dice by one. (Currently Equipped)
Companions:
Health: 89/120
Hunger: 19/100
Effect: Bleeding-1d6 per time phase, 1d4 per round during combat.
Abilities:
Lesser Burrowing- Can burrow into loose soil like sand. Can be used to hide or ambush. Cannot move while buried.
Lesser Swimming- Gains gills that allows breathing underwater without any bonuses to underwater movement.
Vile Bone Armor- Further reduces damage from combat or other injuries by one damage die. Attackers take 1d4 damage.
Camp, Key Items:
While offering great protection from the elements and predators this shelter has only one entrance that can only be accessed by swimming. Must pass a DC5 check to hold breath, failure risks injury and losing the rest of that turn to recover. Having gills will nullify this check.
Key Items:
Juice Jar- During the any sex scene this can be added on to use on someone, please mention when who/how/when to use it. One jar contains two doses, both can be used at the same time or saved for use later. Currently Owned: One of 15, Two of 17, One of 19.
Silken sheets and pillows- Providing all the comforts of home that are quite distant on this island, these items were a gift to 29 from 17. A little stained.
Essence Plush of 36: Small stuffed doll fashioned to look like 36 when she first arrived on the island, complete with Glider Veils and Kung-Fu Cock Grip action. Given as a gift to 29, it has a pouch in the back for placing herbs or extracts to affect the owner while they sleep or just hold onto it for extended periods of time.
Woven baskets- Makes storage of goods easier. Six on hand, two used. Two regular assorted fruits.
Time: Noon

Shop:
Shop rules:
17 barters her goods for one of three things per item, it’s your choice what you trade her for the items. You can purchase equipment for 29 as well. The potential payment options include:
Trading something of equal value like Supplies, Gear, Artifacts, or even Information. Alternate items can be suggested if you have something worth trading.
Performing a favor for 17, this can include but is not limited to making deliveries, fetching payments, gathering information on certain other girls, and engaging other girls to secure her territory. This option is by request only and will not be listed in prices but is always available.
Filling a set number of jars/jugs with your cum/juices, as she can in turn trade it to other girls seeking to mutate/evolve further. If you have trouble filling the order, 17 will add a Rare Fruit onto the order that will help with making the combined payment.
Weapons: Base damage inflicted during combat is determined by Strength rating. 1-4 = 2d8-2d20
Fang Dagger: Small weapon made from a tooth of some unknown animal. Increases one damage die by one. There are two daggers currently available. Price Rating: One full juice jar or two baskets of any kind of food.
Sling: A long range weapon that cannot be used effectively without practice, uses Agility instead of Strength. Comes with a small pouch filled with twenty smooth stones, other ammo can be purchased or improvised. Price Rating: One full juice jar or a basket of fruit.
Bow: A makeshift bow that can be easily used with minimal practice, uses Agility instead of Strength. Comes with a bundle of ten arrows, other ammo can be purchased. Price Rating: One full juice jug or four baskets of any type of food.

Silken Armor: Armor made from spider silk, nearly as strong as steel while being significantly lighter. Some items may just resemble clothes but still protect against damage. Default color is white, dyes are available but take extra time to complete the item. Additional styles can be requested but take extra time to complete.
Sundress: Armor that doesn’t restrict movement. Decreases one opponent’s damage die by one. Price ratings: One full juice jug or three baskets of fish(fresh or dried).
Corset: Comes with stockings and garters with formal dress gloves. Decreases both opponent’s damage dice by one. Difficult to put on without someone’s help or the Flexibility ability. Price Rating: One full juice jug.
Full Body Suit: Comes with tights, a leotard, bracers, vest, and boots. Decreases opponent’s max Strength bonus to 1. Price Rating: Three full juice jugs or an unusual artifact.

Rare Fruits & Potions: Items with beneficial effects, stock changes over time. Each item has the same price rating: One full juice jar or a basket of any type of food.

Stagna-aid: Potion created from the pollen of the rare flower you brought to 17. Induces the Stagnant genetic status which halts all mutations. Two doses per jar, only one jar available. Note: Can only be purchased by fulfilling a request.
Stagna-cide: Potion created from the petals of the rare flower you brought to 17. Eliminates the Stagnant genetic status and changes it to Stable. Two doses per jar, only one jar available. Note: Can only be purchased by fulfilling a request.
Rigid Plantain: A small pink banana that is unusually firm and hard to chew. Causes erections that last for hours.
Lulla Extract: Distilled from Lulla Fruits. Can be used to tip arrows or coat food to induce sleep.
Sweet Honey: Honey traded to 17 as payment from 23. Has aphrodisiac like effects.
Super Sweet: Aphrodisiac isolated from Sweet Honey. Can be used to tip arrows or coat food to induce lustful tendencies.

Juice Jars: Small clay jars filled with the fluids of different girls, used for control mutations. Jars have a pour spout for ease of use. Each item has the same price rating: Two full juice jar or basket of meat(dried or fresh). Stock will vary as time progresses.
20: Stealthy body and sharp claws. Supply: Four jars.

Survival Gear & Comfort Goods: Items that make life easier. Each item has the same price rating: One full juice jar or two baskets of any type of food.
Bee’s Wax Candle: Comes in a set of ten. Has random side effects depending on color. Available colors: Blue, Red, Pink, Yellow, and Orange.
Essence Plush: Stuffed doll that can be fashioned to look like anyone you can accurately describe, default teddy bear and human female styles also available. This can be given as a gift and has a pouch in the back for placing herbs or extracts to affect the owner while they slept or just hold onto it.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I. D Followed by E; Bow, two things of stagna-cide, A jar of 20 for 29, arrows and an essence plush for the pack- with A coming last. If we have enough time. If not, then E. with all the above mentioned purchases minus the plush (Unless someone can think of a better gift for them).

To clarify, the events should go like this:

1.Pick up 22
2. Go to 17's shop
3. Get listed items
4. Take the gift (If we have time and can get it) back to the pack.

Last edited:

nightshade99

Reputation score

E. Ask 17 to examine 29's wound. Buy a bow.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I. D Followed by E; Bow, two things of stagna-cide, A jar of 20 for 29, arrows and an essence plush for the pack- with A coming last. If we have enough time. If not, then E. with all the above mentioned purchases minus the plush (Unless someone can think of a better gift for them).

To clarify, the events should go like this:

1.Pick up 22
2. Go to 17's shop
3. Get listed items
4. Take the gift (If we have time and can get it) back to the pack.
I follow.

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

E: Head back to 17’s nest and see about 29’s wounds.

Noon:

Checks:
Random Encounter- DC5: 1+3=4 Fail

“I don’t care how tough you think you are, let me look.”

29 winces as your fingers gently press along the edge of one of the bite marks. Most of the smaller holes have scabbed over and are already healing, while the few larger holes are having some trouble clotting.

"Let's go, 17 might have something I could bandage this with."

"Really it's nothing...to...worry...about."

She stammers as you give her quite the menacing glare.

"Fine!"

29 pouts and sulks as you both get up off the sand and walk towards the forest path. You decide that just talking the trip back nice and slow is the best course of action, so you dont stress out 29 further. After ten minutes of walking side by side with her to your left, you begin to notice that rustling noise from earlier. Every so often you look around but can't seem to find the source of it, even looking to the tree tops ocasionally.

Only after a few steps from your last survey do you finally find out what was the cause of it, when suddenly a long slender vine like tentacle shoots out from the underbrush to the left and stabs 29 in one of the few places of soft exposed flesh she has left, her thigh. She quickly reacts and jerks away only to see a large needle like spine on the tip of the tentacle gushing green liquid as it pops free from her leg. She drops to one knee for a moment and wobbles as she tries to stand.

"Woo dizzy."

Battle Begins:
Initiative Order:
36: 14+2=16
Gorger: 11+2=13
29: 5+1=6

HP:
36: 51/60
Gorger: ??/??
29: 87/120 Bleeding & Poisoned
Surprise Round Results:
Gorger's ability "Ambush Predator" grants a bonus attack at the start of combat with a DC10 to notice for a chance to avoid.
29: 3+1=4 Fail
Gorger used Venom Sting on 29. 1d6=2, Poison Chance 45%: 28-Poisoned!
29 was unaware, Vile Bone Armor doesn't respond.
You try and brace 29 while keeping focus on the bushes. Slowly the shrubbery parts as a large feline shape slinks forward slowly. It's skin looks black and leathery without fur or scales of any kind, its frame is similar to that of a panther or mountain lion. It's close to five feet long and stands nearly three feet on large well muscled front legs and a bulky chest leading to a waist even smaller than a Howler's. It's stomach it basicly concave. The head of the beast draws your attention as it opens it's jowls. The top half of it's head is very feline with large pointed ears, large black and yellow slited eyes, but then the lower jaw splits in two and opens to either side. Small tendrils lace the inner walls of the split jaw as they split again and begin to move inhumanly like claws keading the air, the mouth has no teeth at all to your surprise. A thick tube like opening slides forward from the back of its throat, barely two inches long. You almost forgot about the tentacle...wait tentacles! As the beast fully emerges from the brush you count nine four foot long tentacle like tails sprouting from the beast, the vine like tubes start around it's shoulders and trace where the spine would be and seperate out at the creatures hind quarters. The eight tails on either side all have the same needle like spine on the tip of them with batches of smaller spines around the ends of the tails. The nineth tail in the middle dosen't have any spines at all, only an odd looking cone tip.
"Shhkreeeeee!"
The creature lets out a sucking hiss that is almost whistle like. It's almost non-exsistant stomach ballons out slightly as it inhales. Bah, enough observation. This thing isn't going to stand around all day while you take notes. You think fast, and the first thing that pops into your head is...

You spin around infront of 29, facing her and placing yourself inbetween her and the creature. With a quick flex and a small hop you unfurl your majestic gossamer wings and make the image of the skull dance almost instinctfully. The creature's eyes dilate as it backs down slightly, cowering even closer to the ground, but it doesn't run away.
With it's gazed locked on the visage of your wings it remains paralyzed in fear. 29 sees this as an opportunity to strike back. She stumbled a bit before regaining her composure and strafes around to the creatures left side. Chraging at it she lowers her head at the last moment and slams her horns into the side of it's chest. The force of the blow shoves it back a few feet and it regains its composure and is ready to fight.

Round One Results:
36 used Lesser Intimidate on Gorger. 12+3=15 VS. 11+1=12, Hit 1d4. Stunned for one round.
Gorger is stunned.
29 used Gore on Gorger. Gorger is stunned, Automatic Hit 2d10=12. Bleeding Chance 30%: 47
36 takes the opportunity to flank the creature after 29's hit lands and kick at its shoulders. The attack barely phases the beast and it slinks back and launches all of it's tails towards 36. You are able to easily avoid most of their sweeping motions by back stepping or fluttering off the ground every now and then. But the sheer number of quick strikes and when it starts mixxing up the attack pattern, it catches you in the left thigh with a needle and in that moment of wincing from the pain a second strikes your right shoulder. You push off the ground and give a few hard flaps to get out of reach of the tails, looks like they can only stretch out up to eight feet. When they pop free from your flesh a yellow fluid spills while a flush feeling runs over you and as you touch down on the ground you fall onto you back, your legs arent supporting your own weight. The flush feeling gets more intense as your whole body feels numb and your head begins to spin, you promtply pass out.

"No! 36! ARGH!"

Enraged by the sight of your fallen body, 29 bull rushes the creature head on. It tries to stab at her but it only glances off of her boney plates. It realizes it can't stop her and tries to juke out of the way at the last moment but it was too little too late, as 29 headbutt hits it square in the neck and shoulder. Her black horns cut a small gash in the creatures neck and pierce the dense muscle of its shoulder. She digs down in the ground bracing her self with both sets of lower arms for a big push off that slings the beast. It topples over but very quickly gets back to its feet. This thing is still in the fight.

Round Two Results:
36 used basic attack on Gorger. 8+2=10 VS. 2+2=4, Hit 2d10=6.
Gorger used Paralyzing Sting on 36. 16+2=18 VS. 15+2=17, Hit 1d6=6. Stun chance 45%: 39-Stunned 1d6=3
29 used Gore on Gorger. 12+1=13 VS. 7+2=9, Hit 2d10=18. Bleeding Chance 30%: 13- Bleeding.

29 and the beast pace back and forth, both bleeding and injured. 29 keeps herself imposed between your motionless body and the hungry predator, it only seems to view 29 as a bothersome imposition to it's real goal. Panting 29 goads the creature.

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty. Let's play."

Surprisingly 29 starts to slowly walk towards it with her arms held out. The beast slinks and tries to go around her, but 29 keeps in its path, eventually she is within striking distance of the beasts tails and it doesn't hesitate. Four tentacles shoot forward aimed at 29's soft scaled belly, all hitting their mark. She grits her teeth as green liquid spills out around them all. Then she smirks as her four small arms close around each tail. Squeezing tightly she wraps the tentacles around to ensure her grip and yanks the beast towards her. It flies off the ground and she slams it to the ground at her feet and brings both of her pincer's down onto its its head.

Round Three Results:
36 is stunned.
Gorger used Venom Sting on 29. 20+2=22 VS. 14+1=15, Critical Hit! 2d6=10, Poison Chance 60%: 88. Vile Bone Armor deals 1d4: 1
29 used Crab Hammer on Gorger. 16+1=17 VS. 10+2=12, Hit 2d10 + 1d6=19. Stun Chance 25%: 63

"Bad...kitty..."

29 rushes to your side, slowly you come to and see her sweating tear covered face. With your first groan of conciouness you watch her face light up in one of her usual big smiles as she hugs you tightly, some of her boney plates dig into you.

"Ugh, I'm okay i think. Where is that thing?"

"Don't worry, I took care of it. I told you I would never let anything happen to you."

Still a bit wobbly, but you are able to stand and examine the body. The skull is cracked and some brain matter is visible and it's jaw is slacked open with that tube hanging loose.

"Nice job, I do so love my faithful blonde knight in clad in black."

You try to use your best "ye olde" accent, you both could use a giggle. 29 busts out laughing, okay it wasn't that funny.

"Ya know...It isn't that much further to 17's place isn't too much further. We could drag the body, she might be able to do something with it."

After a short but gruling walk you arrive at 17's nest, she is busy at work making something. You both drag the corpse of the creature over to her.

"I'm back 17, sorry about leaving in such a rush. I really need you to look at 29's wounds, she has been bleeding a good bit and im starting to worry. We got ambushed on the way back by this...thing.

"You poor dears just can't seem to catch a break! First you get captured by Howlers and now ambushed by a Gorger. Oh my it didn't feed on either one of y...29 baby you're hurt!"

"Nah...I'm okay, I'm tougher than I look."

She tries to clonk herself on the head but ends up losing her balance and nearly falling over the Gorger corpse.

"Ugh...I take that back, I don't feel too good."

"Quick, give me a hand."

You both carry 29 to one of the tables her wares are usually displayed on, 17 uses some of her free hands to clear it. She outright knocks most of it off, not even caring for the fragile items. You lay 29 on her back, she's clenching her sides and stomach with her lower claws letting out a groan every so often. 17 examines the wounds on her stomach and notices some of the green fluid, she glances back over to the Gorger corpse. She moves near the trees and aims her backside spinneret at the upper branches, in a flash she is zip lined up to the top and out of site in the leaves. A moment later she lands with a soft thud next to you with a small leather pouch. 17 grabs a small clay bowl and pours a bit of green powder out of the pouch, she mixes a small amount of water from a nearby jug all the while her lower sets of arms are massaging her breasts as she weaves strip after strip of what you hope are bandages. Her coordination is amazing with how much she is multitasking. She begins to clean all of the wounds on 29's stomach and sides while she applies the green paste she made to the strips she had already woven. After a few more moments of you just staring on in silence, 17 tells you to lift her legs up. With a silent nod you pick her up just above her carapace shins and 17 starts placing all the strips in place over her wounds, then wraps them all in place with fresh spun silk wrapped around her midsection. You set down her legs and both of you leave 29 to rest for a moment.

"She'll be fine. The Expellant Root powder will pull the poison out of her system and help to prevent infection. But, the bleeding will take a little while to stop. I would like her to stay here till I know she won't just open the wounds back up. Where did she get those bite marks, certainly not from the Gorger?"

"Remember that 22 girl I was starting to tell you about, well our initial meeting was a little choppy to say the least. She seems a bit more bestial or feral than anyone I've meet so far, but she calmed down after we kicked her ass...well after 29 kicked her ass. Sigh, I just feel bad that I'm not more useful in a fight. I was kind of thinking that you might take that Gorger corpse as payment for some items? I think I remember seeing a bow and arrows."

"That would work out nicely, I was going to ask you where you planned on doing with it anyway. For that haul it will cover the Expellant Root from my personal stash, bandages, services rendered, the bow, extra arrows with quiver, and with some credit left over. Is there anything else you might want?"

"I'll have a look for something later, but I had a question that was kind of bugging me. How does something with venom injecting needle tipped tails get named Gorger? I can sort of understand how the Howlers got their name, but Gorger?"

"Luckily you didn't have to find out why, look here. See how it's stomach is just this loose sack. Well it can expand quite a bit, and when it feeds it will swell up so much it drags the ground. What's worse is the only thing these things eat...well drink, is milk. They will ambush and paralyze their prey, then using another type of venom they can produce they will cause the unlucky victim to lactate. It will keep them pumped full of poison for hours while it sucks the milk out till their bellies won't stretch anymore, so Gorger seemed appropriate. I didn't name it, another unlucky girl did. Just like with the Howlers and a few other strange beasts on this island, whenever a girl encounters something unknown for the first time they usually have to call it something and it gets spread around by word of mouth. I will actually be able to make quite a few new items just from this bad boy's corpse...well not actually a boy. They don't mate in the standard sense, after a meal it produces an egg and will deposit it into a host to incubate for about a week or so...sadly another cautionary tell from someone else's experience."

You pick up the bow and give it a few practice draws, this should help out nicely. 17 adjusts the quiver and shows you it will attach to the underside of your corset like your stockings, so it will remain secured even during a struggle but can be removed at will. You also decide on picking up a jar of 20's juices.

29 will stay here until Late Evening, what will you do until then?

A. Stay a while and listen. Talk with 17 and 29 about random jibber jabber. [Skips time ahead till Late Evening and will include 22's arrival]
B. Head far north in the forest to look for the pack. 1. Meet them openly. 2. Stalk them to try and find where they actually camp, if they have one. 3. Ambush and attack them. 4 Ambush and attempt to subdue them. 5. Attempt to get one of them by themselves, who and what then? 6. Suggest something else.
C. Head back to the Underground Cave entrance now.
D. Head back to 22’s Cave. (Suggest Additional Action)
E. Make a move on 17. 1. Purchasing something might make a good excuse to get things started. 2. Be upfront about your intentions. 3. Rape the bitch.
F. Attempt to locate 17's personal stash in the treetops.
G. Might as well make the best of the daylight and explore some more. [Explore one of the following locations: 1- forest to the north/northeast/northwest, 2-cove, 3- beach heading west, 4-22’s island to the south east, 5- Mid sized L-shaped island to the west, 6-Tiny island to the west, 7- Mid sized island in the middle of the cove, 8- Swamp far to the north, 9- East side of the island(follow beach or traverse forest).
H. Try and find some of the girls you know about. (15, 19, 26, or 9.)
I. Practice with the Bow.
J. Hmm…I just don’t know what to do. (Suggest your own action.)

Health: 45/60
Hunger: 42/80
Abilities:
Equipment:
Bow: A makeshift bow that can be easily used with minimal practice, currently untrained. (No bonus on to hit chance) Agility is used for Damage Calculations instead of Strength. Ammo: 30 Basic Arrows.
Companions:
Health: 66/120
Hunger: 21/100
Effects: Being treated for-
Bleeding-1d6 per time phase, 1d4 per round during combat.
Poison- 5 damage per time phase, 1 damage per round during combat.
Abilities:
Camp, Key Items:
Key Items:
Juice Jar- During any sex scene this can be added on to use on someone, please mention when who/how/when to use it. One jar contains two doses, both can be used at the same time or saved for use later. Currently Owned: One of 15, Two of 17, One of 19, One of 20.
Time: After Noon

Shop:
Shop rules:

Silken Armor: Armor made from spider silk, nearly as strong as steel while being significantly lighter. Some items may just resemble clothes but still protect against damage. Note: Default color is white, dyes are available but take extra time to complete the item. Additional styles can be requested but take extra time to complete.

20: Stealthy body and sharp claws. Supply: Three jars.

Smooth Stones: Pouch with twenty small stones used for the sling. Also perfect for skipping across water.

Real life got complicated, sorry for the hiatus.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

J.

I say we get some Stagnacide, along with making a move on 17, and if we have enough juice left, I say we should try for a second jar of 20 to offer to the pack, to make up for making one of them neon pink. So in short E1, followed by B1.

nightshade99

Reputation score

I. and buy Lulla Extract.

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

I. That bow we got won't do us much good if we don't know how to use it, and you never know when we might need to.