What's new

The Island of Professor Rio

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Island of Professor Rio

Eh, I'll vote I - find a spot near 17's clearing and spend some time getting the hang of our new bow. If nothing else, I daresay 17 can set up a web for target practice, to catch the arrows and save them for reuse.

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

E1...I? No wait, B1? /tableflip
DO ALL THE VOTES!

Afternoon:

Checks:
Manipulation-DC 5: 15+3+1(Hidden Bonus)=20=Super Pass
Stamina-Keep it up-DC10: 20+1= Super Pass
Tracking-DC10: 5+3=8 Fail
Random Encounter-DC5: 12+3=15 Pass

You and 17 stand next to Gorger corpse, as she begins massaging her breasts with her lowest set of hands as she quickly spins and weaves a short silken rope. 17 runs the rope around it's chest and starts dragging it towards the three trees in the center of the clearing. You watch her as she walks away, her wide hips sway and sashay with her spinneret bobbing behind her, only giving you momentary glances of her ass. You can feel yourself starting to get aroused as your stiffening cocks push against the underside of your corset, luckily still kept in place by the silken sleeves which only encourages your budding erections more from the tension. Following behind her you start to drift off in thought as you have a minor flashback to the hand job you hand gotten from her.
17 lightly strokes the tip of your cock with the gloved hands, the silk is soft and feels warm and moist which is a far cry different from the cold hard carapace of her other hands. She begins tugging roughly on your shaft with the middle set of hands, while the main set gently slick around your cock head, one of her thumbs plays at the underside of cock like a whore’s expert tongue. 29 is starting to get jealous again and nibbles roughly at your ear and neck as her secondary arms reach around you and massage your tits, your rack is quite larger than hers and her small hands have a hard time cupping them completely. It feels like a volcano is about to erupt in your loins, the urge to cum is immense and 17 knows you can’t you hold it for much longer. She picks up the clay jug she carried with her and holds it up between her breasts, her stroking pace quickens and she plunges one of her main hands deep inside your dripping wet snatch. The sudden additional stimulation is enough for the cork to pop, your body wracks in pleasure as your nails dig into 29’s shoulders. 17 lifts the jug and angles just as a torrent of white explodes into the jar, the warming sensation from earlier surging with each thick rope of white gold. The jug fills quickly and begins to overflow, 17 sets the jug down and gets coated in your cum.
You almost trip over an exposed root.

"Huh? You okay 36?"

She turns her head over her shoulder and stops walking.

"Yeah, just kind of lost in thought."

Her gaze lingers on you for a moment before she resumes her trudging, you hope she didn't notice your thick cocks. They should be fairly unnoticeable under the corset still, you worry a bit more as you start to feel a tiny bit of wetness escape your pussy and the bead runs down your inner thigh. Now that you think about it, 29 is a fairly heavy sleeper and this could give you a chance to have some fun with the resident S.I.L.F.

"Ya know since I have a good bit of time to kill, I might as well get some more shopping done. One of those knives would give me a little added protect when I'm unable to use this bow. Ooo If that Lulla Extract ... "

17 interjects you abruptly.

"Easy now dear, why don't we see how much you can afford. I'll be over here whenever you are done with the payment."

"Actually I was kind of hoping you could help me out again. After that fight and everything else that has happened today, I'm a bit tired. The way you milked me before was just amazing."

She stops walking and turns back towards you. Her eyes start to dance over your body and you can see she is debating it over, so you decide to help sway her decision. You slowly let your hands move over your hips and towards the underside of the corset where your dicks are nestled securely. With a quick motion you tug on them upwards and let them spring free. Running one finger along the top of your upper cock while the other hand swirls a finger in the wet spot where a bit of pre had leaked during your daydream and devious plotting.

"See just how hard I am with just the thought of being with you, even in the smallest sense of the word."

17 drops down to her knees in front of you and gingerly strokes both of your already full erect cocks, goading dollops of pre from each. Her other four hands begin to move and caress her breasts like she was starting to spin something again, but you pull her hands away from them.

"No gloves today, be rough with it."

With nary a moment's thought she begins to tightly squeeze your members with two overlapping hands on each. She takes note to keep her hands on the silken cock cozies she made for you earlier which won't let her cut you with her dangerous digits. With each hard tug you let out soft moans, knowing you won't get off too quickly from such harsh treatment. Biding your time and enjoying the sight of this fine handiwork, eventually you notice that 17 has only been hungrily staring at your twin dicks and not any other part of you. Instructing her to go hard and slow only agitates her expression as with each tug globs of pre pool at the tip of each and dribble down onto her arms and chest. You think about just letting her be and enjoying another hand job, but you catch a glimpse of her lowest set of hands running over her lower body and slipping between her legs when you happen to glace down after another low soft moan. You swear you can almost smell and taste her dripping sex from your standing position, this time it is an aroma reminiscent of a fine moscato wine. Almost having to force her hands off of you, you kneel down in front of her. Facing each other and both on your knees, you still come up short which puts you in a better position for what you are about to do.

"Enough with the boring stuff, it's time to have a little fun."

17 opens her mouth to protest but only a quick gasp and short moan escape as you gently kiss and lick one of her nipples.

"With all the work you do, I bet these never get any tender attention."

17 braces her arms against you as if to push away but barely pushes against you at all.

"Oh is the other one sore too? I bet I can make it feel better."

You switch which nipple you are kissing and start to gently tweak her nipple with one hand. Thick white fluid beads as you pinch it, leaving your fingers feeling stick. You pull them away to see strands of silk hang loose from your fingertips like saliva from a sloppy passionate kiss. A nifty idea sparks in your mind for how you can get yourself off, with a quick bite down onto her other nipple you give a gentle suck as you pull away and watch as the spinneret beads. You slowly pull strand after strand from both nipples till you have a manageable bit of string. You watch as the ends of the string still attached to her spinnerets vibrate and pulse as her nipples flex and spasm trying to finish spinning. Looping the string from one nipple around the other breast over and over till a nice slip knot is made. Standing up, you rub your cocks along her soft fuzzy belly until you meet her breasts. Stopped just below them with both cocks you pull on the string forcing her breasts together. She seems to want to speak up and protest, but all she can do is pant and caress the both of you. You force yourself inside the tightly squeezed tit flesh, her soft fuzz and oddly squishy anatomy of her breasts leave you without the need of lubricant as you glide in and out. You watch as your main dick's head pops out from her cleavage every so often when you trust hard. It proves too much as you watch her try to catch the tip with her tongue, but her huge tits are just too big for even your impressive members as you cum in between them you make lewd squishing noises as you continue to pull her breasts together as you hump your wet mess a bit more for good measure. She starts to grab a jar to collect your payment, but then she stops and runs two fingers together up her chest and collects a bit of cum.

"This is no good at all, there is hair all in this. It would be like selling soup with a fly in it...But I shouldn't let it go to waste."

With that she slowly opens her mouth only slightly and sticks her fingers in her mouth, some of the cum dribbles down the sides of her mouth but is quickly licked up by her darting tongue. You take a step back and see the pool of wanting that has formed on the ground between her legs. Lying on the ground, you prop yourself up on one hand while the other strokes you main cock.

"How about getting the full service treatment for a change."

She doesn't think on it long before she is stand over top of you. Bowing her legs slightly you get a stellar view of her black lips surround by her white furry mound. 17 spreads her pussy using her lowest set of hands letting you see even further into the black velvet tunnel as she lowers herself down onto your bigger main dick. You glide inside of her effortlessly, so much more easily than 29's cunt this is far from 17's first rodeo it seems. Surprisingly once you are nestled deeply inside her you find it a very nice and tight fit as she grinds forward while leaning back resting on her main set of hands on the ground with extra support of her middle set on your legs. She only gets a few pivots of her hips before you speak up.

"I thought I said full service."

Taking one hand you grab your small cock around the base with one finger and your thumb and wetly slap her fuzzy mound a few times. With a small bite of her lip and a nod she raises up off of your dick and grabs them both together with her lowest left hand while switching to spreading her lips with her fingers on her lowest right hand. Again with almost no effort both dicks together glide into her black velvet tunnel, but this time she moans as she bottom outs. You can feel every drop her snatch drools over your twin members dripping down and running past your own pussy.

"That's more like it, now fuck me like you fucking mean it."

17 leans forward looming over you, now supporting herself with all six arms along your sides. You begin to really hope 29 is as deep a sleeper as you think she is with how loud the wet slapping noise are coming from her slamming into you at such a furious pace and the steady almost screaming moans. You grit your teeth and grab onto her hips as you try to endure as she pound away on top of you. No way to tell if she is getting off yet but the screaming moans certainly mean she is enjoying herself. It might be nice to not have to do all the work for once, but it also brings the downside of having to fight her pace which has you at the edge after only a few minutes. You lurch forward and wrap your arms around her waist as you match her trusts with your hips, you pull her down and hold her as you blast your second double barreled load inside of her. You pant for a moment and release her while flopping back onto the ground. A moment later she starts to get up off of you, but you quickly grab her hips again and give her another thrust.

"Who said we were done, I'm going on a shopping spree!"

You raise your knees up for leverage and start to pound at her at nearly the same crazed rough pace she was riding you. She arches her back and runs her main set of hands through her hair, while her middle set run over her body, with her lowest set supporting herself on your stomach. Her warm inside feel wonderful with the feeling of your hot splooge sloshing around inside her and dribbling down on you. Thinking on it, you realize she might want to salvage some of your mixed juices so you decide that when you are about to cum next you are going to make sure no more escapes her .

You look around for the closest empty jar, it is a good twenty feet away. Time to be creative and have a little fun. You slam deep and hold as you roll to the side, locked together both of you tumble over and over towards the empty jar still grinding against each other the whole way. The tussle ends with you on top and your legs straddled over her bulbous spinneret. You keep pounding into her basking in her screams and sloppy cunt. You stop caring if she is getting off or not, this is your time. Your next orgasm explodes but you fail to keep it all in her as you can't help but thrust and thrust even while you are cumming. You gain a bit more control and pull out with some jizz still oozing out of both members, it drips onto the underside of her spinneret as you stand. Grabbing the jug you place it and sit down in front of it.

"I want to watch you fill it."

Spreading your legs around the jug you lean back resting on one hand while you leisurely stroke yourself. While still lying on her back, 17 cups her sopping opening with both of her lowest set of hands and uses her other four hands to get up and slowly work her way over to the jar. She squats bow legged over the jar and spreads her pussy wide after arching her back. You stroke yourself and occasionally tease your own pussy as you watch her flex and squeeze glob and thick glob of your cum mixed with her own juices. You lick your lips as you watch your own handiwork seep from within her.

"Oh that is perfect, I think I will let you pick what happens next. I've been so greedy after all."

"Dear it is more than okay. I've been so lonely for months; even if there isn't any emotion involved and it's just physical, I still need to feel a connection with someone. There is just something else about you that drives me wild in the worst way, so you better not stop till I'm satisfied. Now get over here and fuck my ass and pussy at the same time!"

She gets down on her knees facing away from you. Face down, ass up and spinneret in the way. 17 uses her middle hands to lift the base of her bulbous extra appendage giving you a view of her lowest set of hands spreading her ass cheeks apart. There is much need to spread her lips apart at this point, as they gape ever so slightly from your abusive stretching. Who are you to disappoint, or who for that matter would pass up such a chance at dat ass. You take to one knee behind her so you can use the other leg for power and leverage, while you help her lift the spinneret further out of the way. Lucky for you that you are still at full attention, even still a few dollops of cum bead whenever your cocks twitch and spasm reflexively. With one hand you guide your secondary cock to her pucker, not having too much worry about hitting the mark with your main. Of course you were right, as your smaller cock presses on her tight ass you can already feel the warm velvet folds surrounding your main's head. Even this hole isn't as tight as 29's and neither one of them have the same feeling of pulling you back inside them that hers did, but they have a certain magic all their own. 17's ass is a lovely experience as it feels just as silky smooth as her pussy does but with a slight squeezing grip to it. You start off with a slow pace, backing all the way till you could feel her pucker start to close around your secondary dicks head then gliding back to bottoming out. She really seems to be getting off on this as she starts to match your movements, goading you to go faster she ends up letting you pop out of her ass a few times. Taking the hint to start to find your solid rhythm, the wet slapping noises almost drown out her moanings...almost. Keeping to your pace you control your budding orgasm and keep fucking both her holes for a solid hour, every so often you'll take a peak around her spinneret and watch her face dig into the ground as you pound into both her holes. You don't want to spend the whole time just fucking her, even though you think you could right now. You get up off of your other knee and leverage yourself and her ass even higher and go into a full speed double penetrating drilling, within a couple minutes you burst inside her once more letting out a massive moan as your own pussy spasm in joy also. That was one of the better orgasms you've had, and it would be a shame if you would pass up feeling that again. Keeping to the full speed assault you drill, slam, push, thrust, shove, hump, plunge, and downright impale her for the next twenty minutes till you feel it building again and with one final bottoming out drive you coat her insides a final time and fall back. Again she gives you the same show and finishes filling the jug with the mixed love cocktail, but you are too spent to care too much. After resting for a few minutes you get up to see 17 absolutely aglow, like all of her worries have just melted away.

"I don't really know what to say about all of that, but here. Normally I wouldn't just give this away, but I want you to have it. My heart still belongs with 13 so I don't want this to be a regular thing, I still have some hope. Don't get the wrong idea, this didn't mean nothing...I just...
Oh forget it, please take anything else you want at the usual rate."

She gives you a quick hug with her main and middle set of arms and when she breaks away from it her lowest set leave a jar of Stagna-cide in your hands. This is the only time her demeanor has seem flustered, or at least lacking her usual composure or elegance. After washing the smell of sex off of you from a water jug 17 so graciously left for you, you browse her wares for what you want to take. Deciding to go with the Fang Dagger, Lulla Extract, and a Jar of 20's love juices. You find 17 once you have picked everything out. She quickly whips up a small sheath that attaches onto the side of the quiver hanging from your corset and gives you the usual 'shopping' bag for the jars for now.

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You check up on 29, she is still sound asleep but the bleeding has stopped. While you let her rest you decide to do something a bit more productive this time and practice with your bow. You start by practicing properly notching the arrows and drawing the bow, easy enough. Next you see if you can even aim this dang thing and walk thirty steps away from one of the large trees in the middle of the clearing. The first couple shots fall short, then you hit the wrong tree, and finally you hit the right one! As you lower the bow, 17 is standing right next to you and gives you a small scare as you jump slightly.

"Oh sorry dear, I just wanted to know if you wanted some pointers on using that?"

"Really? That would be great, there isn't much point in using one of these if I can't hit anything."

"Alright dear, first off when you aim hold your breath till you release the string. You can keep a much steadier aim that way. You need to change your stance as well, here let me show you."

She walks up behind you and engulfs your body, even after all of that you get a little turned on feeling those huge squishy boobs press against your back as she sets your stance. You follow her instructions as she helps you practice. Eventually hitting the tree ten out of ten times, she suggests tying a moving target as something she would be fighting wont just stand there for her to aim. Taking a moderately sized log she zips into one of the tree tops in the middle of the clearing, then you see a line of silk launch out to the trees bordering the clearing. The log flies out on the silk pulley, you didn't even have time to react and notch an arrow before it hit the ground near the border. It is quickly reeled back in, the rope pulls tight and it launches again. Eventually you get to where you can hit the log a good seven out of ten times and decide to call it at that. You thank her for all the help.

"Certainly dear, but this is as much as I can help you with. You will have to figure it out on your own with practice in combat or maybe you could get 14 to teach you some advance techniques. 14 is an prodigy when it comes to archery, but getting her to actually teach you might pose a problem."

Well now is a good a time as any you suppose. It will still be a few hours before 29 is ready for action again and there is still a bit of time before it gets dark. You head off in the direction the Pack left from, hoping to find their tracks. At first you see 16's deliberate tracks like she left for you last time, but you quickly lose sight of them. Perhaps relying on them was a bad idea as you have no idea what else you should be looking for. As the sun is starting to get low and dusk is quickly approaching you decide to give up and head back. Before you turn back, you hear that distinct howl in the distance. Well it wasn't quite the same but definitely the same creature...make that creatures as more howls join in harmony with the first. High tailing it back is definitely the best course right now.

As you reach the clearing of 17's nest you see the two are walking around and talking, it's comforting that 29 is back on her feet. You run and give her a great big hug and kiss, but keeping all of your weight off of her by fluttering above the ground slightly. While hugging you catch 17's eyes and you both share an awkward look. After some catching up and mild exaggeration on how long it took you to practice with the bow, 29 gives her signature head clonk and raspberry.

"Oh it's getting dark, I should let 22 know where we are!"

She gets up and runs around like she is looking for something, then suddenly stops and faces south. She gasps and uses her small claws to give an almost ear splitting whistle. It seems to go on for a solid minute.

"Hope she heard me."

You and 17 glance at each other and then both give 29 a blank stare.

"What?"

"I love you."
"I love you."

They two of you say almost in unison and then proceed to burst out laughing. 22 will surely be here soon, but its decision time again.

A. Have a sleep over! Talk with 17, 22, and 29 about random jibber jabber. [Skips time ahead till Early Morning and the next day will start from this location]
B. Head far north in the forest to look for the pack. 1. Meet them openly. 2. Stalk them to try and find where they actually camp, if they have one. 3. Ambush and attack them. 4 Ambush and attempt to subdue them. 5. Attempt to get one of them by themselves, who and what then? 6. Suggest something else.
C. Head back to the Underground Cave entrance now.
D. Head back to 22’s Cave. (Suggest Additional Action)
E. Head back home. (Suggest Additional Action)
F. With 22 able to help out in any fights, now might be a prime time to get a better understanding of the surroundings. [Explore one of the following locations: 1- forest to the north/northeast/northwest, 2-cove, 3- beach heading west, 4-22’s island to the south east, 5- Mid sized L-shaped island to the west, 6-Tiny island to the west, 7- Mid sized island in the middle of the cove, 8- Swamp far to the north, 9- East side of the island(follow beach or traverse forest).
G. Try and find some of the girls you know about. (15, 19, 26, or 9.)
J. Hmm…I just don’t know what to do. (Suggest your own action.)

Health: 45/60
Hunger: 47/80
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 3
Agility: 2
Stamina: 1
Genetic Corruption: 25%-Stable-Succubus Type, Mutagen carrier(Type-B)
Abilities:
Restricted Flight- You can fly for only two time frames before having to rest, if you carry one full load or one person you can only fly for one time frame before resting. If the wings become soaked they must wait one time frame before being usable again. Can be used in battle to escape or perform aerial attacks, while air-born you are less likely to be targeted. Special attacks can be unlocked.
Lesser Intimidate- The grisly visage evident on your wings can be used to scare simpler minded foes. Success causes 1d4 rounds stunned, Critical Success causes the target to flee.
Flexibility- Your body can bend far beyond what a normal human can without any discomfort or risk of injury. This has a variety of uses: hiding in small places, use during naught fun time, feigning an injury, etc…
Equipment:
White Lace Corset: Custom made by 17. Highly resistant to rips and cuts while still allowing sensations of touch to most areas. Decreases both opponent’s damage dice by one. (Currently Equipped)
Bow: A makeshift bow that can be easily used with minimal practice, currently trained. Agility is used for Damage Calculations instead of Strength. Ammo: 30 Basic Arrows.
Fang Dagger: Small weapon made from a tooth of some unknown animal. Increases one damage die by one.
Companions:
Relationship: Worship – Compelled to follow and protect 36 for unknown reasons.
Health: 74/120
Hunger: 25/100
Intelligence: 1
Agility: 1
Stamina: 4
Genetic Corruption: 65%-Accelerated-Water Type
Abilities:
Lesser Burrowing- Can burrow into loose soil like sand. Can be used to hide or ambush. Cannot move while buried.
Lesser Swimming- Gains gills that allows breathing underwater without any bonuses to underwater movement.
Vile Bone Armor- Further reduces damage from combat or other injuries by one damage die. Attackers take 1d4 damage.
Rear Guard- Immune to back attacks and some special attacks.
Camp, Key Items:
Camp: Crab Cave
While offering great protection from the elements and predators this shelter has only one entrance that can only be accessed by swimming. Must pass a DC5 check to hold breath, failure risks injury and losing the rest of that turn to recover. Having gills will nullify this check.
Key Items:
Juice Jar- During any sex scene this can be added on to use on someone, please mention when who/how/when to use it. One jar contains two doses, both can be used at the same time or saved for use later. Currently Owned: One of 15, Two of 17, One of 19, One of 20.

Lulla Extract: Can be used to tip arrows or coat food to induce sleep. 45% effect chance. One jar supplies enough to tip ten arrows or coat five meals. Currently Owned: One jar.
Silken sheets and pillows- Providing all the comforts of home that are quite distant on this island, these items were a gift to 29 from 17. A little stained.
Essence Plush of 36: Small stuffed doll fashioned to look like 36 when she first arrived on the island, complete with Glider Veils and Kung-Fu Cock Grip action. Given as a gift to 29, it has a pouch in the back for placing herbs or extracts to affect the owner while they sleep or just hold onto it for extended periods of time.
Torchlight Beetles- Provides light and warmth so long as they are kept fed.
Woven baskets- Makes storage of goods easier. Six on hand, two used. Two regular assorted fruits.
Stagna-cide: Potion created from the petals of the rare flower you brought to 17. Eliminates the Stagnant genetic status and changes it to Stable. Two doses per jar, only one jar available.

Time: Late Evening
Weather: Partly Cloudy

Shop:
Shop rules:
17 barters her goods for one of three things per item, it’s your choice what you trade her for the items. You can purchase equipment for 29 as well. The potential payment options include:
Trading something of equal value like Supplies, Gear, Artifacts, or even Information. Alternate items can be suggested if you have something worth trading.
Performing a favor for 17, this can include but is not limited to making deliveries, fetching payments, gathering information on certain other girls, and engaging other girls to secure her territory. This option is by request only and will not be listed in prices but is always available.
Filling a set number of jars/jugs with your cum/juices, as she can in turn trade it to other girls seeking to mutate/evolve further. If you have trouble filling the order, 17 will add a Rare Fruit onto the order that will help with making the combined payment.
Weapons: Base damage inflicted during combat is determined by Strength rating. 1-4 = 2d8-2d20
Fang Dagger: Small weapon made from a tooth of some unknown animal. Increases one damage die by one. Price Rating: One full juice jar or two baskets of any kind of food.
Sling: A long range weapon that cannot be used effectively without practice, uses Agility instead of Strength. Comes with a small pouch filled with twenty smooth stones, other ammo can be purchased or improvised. Price Rating: One full juice jar or a basket of fruit.

Silken Armor: Armor made from spider silk, nearly as strong as steel while being significantly lighter. Some items may just resemble clothes but still protect against damage. Note: Default color is white, dyes are available but take extra time to complete the item. Additional styles can be requested but take extra time to complete.
Sundress: Armor that doesn’t restrict movement. Decreases one opponent’s damage die by one. Price ratings: One full juice jug or three baskets of fish(fresh or dried).
Corset: Comes with stockings and garters with formal dress gloves. Decreases both opponent’s damage dice by one. Difficult to put on without someone’s help or the Flexibility ability. Price Rating: One full juice jug.
Full Body Suit: Comes with tights, a leotard, bracers, vest, and boots. Decreases opponent’s max Strength bonus to 1. Price Rating: Three full juice jugs or an unusual artifact.

Rare Fruits & Potions: Items with beneficial effects, stock changes over time. Each item has the same price rating: One full juice jar or a basket of any type of food.

Stagna-aid: Potion created from the pollen of the rare flower you brought to 17. Induces the Stagnant genetic status which halts all mutations. Two doses per jar, only one jar available. Note: Can only be purchased by fulfilling a request.
Rigid Plantain: A small pink banana that is unusually firm and hard to chew. Causes erections that last for hours.
Lulla Extract: Distilled from Lulla Fruits. Can be used to tip arrows or coat food to induce sleep.
Sweet Honey: Honey traded to 17 as payment from 23. Has aphrodisiac like effects.
Super Sweet: Aphrodisiac isolated from Sweet Honey. Can be used to tip arrows or coat food to induce lustful tendencies.

Juice Jars: Small clay jars filled with the fluids of different girls, used for control mutations. Jars have a pour spout for ease of use. Each item has the same price rating: Two full juice jar or basket of meat(dried or fresh). Stock will vary as time progresses.
20: Stealthy body and sharp claws. Supply: Two jars.
26: Electromagnetic sensitivity and gills. Supply: Two jars.
32: Strong paws and shaggy hair. Supply: One jar.
34: Strong, foul odor and thick fur. Supply: Four jars.

Survival Gear & Comfort Goods: Items that make life easier. Each item has the same price rating: One full juice jar or two baskets of any type of food.
Arrows: Bundle of twenty stone tipped basic arrows.
Smooth Stones: Pouch with twenty small stones used for the sling. Also perfect for skipping across water.
Silken Rope: Base length of twenty feet.
Bee’s Wax Candle: Comes in a set of ten. Has random side effects depending on color. Available colors: Blue, Red, Pink, Yellow, and Orange.
Simple Backpack: Can hold one full load of any item.
Essence Plush: Stuffed doll that can be fashioned to look like anyone you can accurately describe, default teddy bear and human female styles also available. This can be given as a gift and has a pouch in the back for placing herbs or extracts to affect the owner while they slept or just hold onto it.

Sorry for the double post, but it is a massive update.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

J. Sort of A, but I say we take a dose of Stagna-cide first and 20. then see if we cant have a three way with 17 and 29 for another dose 20 to offer to the pack (which we can search for in the morning) as a peace offering for turning one pink. If that's not viable, A.

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

E, warmly welcome 22 into your group, possibly with a three way with 29. Basicly, try to get 22 as a second companion.

PandoraFoxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm voting A. Try to get to know 22 better. I really like her, and agree that she would make a great addition to the group. Also, a 3 way would nice. ^.-

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm gonna vote A.

I say we take a dose of Stagna-cide first
I gotta ask, TentanariX... why do you think we should take a dose of Stagna-cide? It won't do anything.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Are none of our mutations stagnant? If you look at DG i am a but of a mutation whore :eek: ive been derpy lately.....

Either way my original vote stays the same, only no stagna-cide. =3=

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Are none of our mutations stagnant? If you look at DG i am a but of a mutation whore :eek: ive been derpy lately.....
"Stagnant" would be a status condition, not a mutation itself. Currently 36 is "Stable" and 29 is "Accelerated".

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I vote with tentanariX

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Greetings phallus-es and gentlecunts!
The update is almost finished, since I had such a blast writing the smut on this one I wanted to throw this chance out there.
The three-way did happen but we couldn't afford the extra jar of twenty, that's all i will say for now.
But my question is this, would anyone like to use any Juice Jars on 29 at this time? I know that some of them are "at camp" in the crab cave, but I will write it off. If anyone would like to trade out some jars for some of the others for this scene, that is fine. It is a two to one ratio, and there is one fresh jar to work with as down payment.

If I get three "No" responses I will go ahead and write the transformation scene as is and post.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT 2: Thanks *feels like a total idiot*

No jars

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh i guess ill change mine to a no as well if were unable to and theres no point in it. :p

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A. Have a sleep over and attempt a Three-way with 17 and 29, backup plan to 22 and 29 if 17 won't go for it. Purchase another jar of 20 with spilled seed.

Late Evening:

Checks:
Manipulation-DC10: 13+3+1(Hidden Bonus)=17, Pass
Manipulation-DC5: 8+3-1(Worship/Jealousy)=10, Pass
Stamina-Keep it up-DC10: 16+1=17, Pass

The sky is starting to get dark, but it will still be a little while before 22 arrives. 17 suggests that she prepare some food so once she gets there they can all sit around the campfire to eat and talk, while 29 amends the suggestion into a sleep over. You are sitting near the campfire snuggled up with 29 as difficult as it may be with her large assortment of boney armor and the shell on her back. Thinking on it you realize that before your encounter with 17 earlier you were feeling kind of hungry but it passed and you seem to remember something like that happening before where sex would cause your hunger to subside completely.

"29 baby, would you be a dear and help me."

"Coming Mama!"

You stay sitting as you watch the two prepare the food, staring at each of their respective asses whenever their shell or spinneret move out of the way. Knowing that neither one of them is paying you any attention, but they could easily turn around and catch you at any moment, has gotten you a bit hot under the collar...corset. You prop one leg up on the stump 29 was sitting on next to you, which leaves your feminine sex rather exposed. You suck on two fingers on your right hand and one on your left, with your right hand you slowly tease your pussy lips around the edges while your left hand is behind your back with one finger swirling around your asshole. You can't help but think how rather unused your holes have been since you acquired your new tools, but they feel so great in their own right that you don't terribly mind. Pop, your middle finger on your left hand starts going in and out of your anus, but only till the first joint or so. Even after being raped by those beasts and going a few rounds with 17, you still find yourself feeling rather horny and set off by the smallest of things. Tiny wet spots form on the corset where your dicks are securely latched as you plunge your middle and ring fingers on your right hand as far as they can go into your pussy, quickly finding and teasing your own g-spot.

"I think this will be plenty, come have a look 36. Our dear 29 helped out so much."

You quickly sit up and start to lick your fingers clean so they won't notice...but wait a better idea. You stand and walk over to the table the girls were preparing the food, standing between the girls with 17 to your right.

"Since Gorger's don't really have much meat on them, we had to get a little creative.

"Kabobs! Everyone gets some meat and we fill up on the veggies and fruit."

"Exactly dear. It was so easy with your help, you are like an all-in-one kitchen utensil. Cutting, tenderizing, peeling, juicing..."

You interrupt on the last one with a small giggle, which 29 catches and gives you a pouty glare. About a dozen two foot long wooden skewers lay on the table with an assortment of vegetables, fruits, and a few chunks of meat on each.

"Those look great, 29 why don't you go ahead and get them set up before it gets any later."

With an enthusiastic nod she scoops up as many as she can carry and heads back toward the fire pit. As soon as 29 has her back to the both of you, you set your plan into action. With a quick step towards 17 you bring yourself close to her and run you two still wet fingers under her nose. The look of surprise on her face is great and even better when you shove the fingers into her partially parted lips. She pulls your hand away, but not before you could feel her tongue lap over your fingers. She leans in close and whispers to you.

"What in the world are you doing? What we did was fun, but I don't want to break 29's little heart."

"She wanted a sleep over and I'm going to give her one."

You don't have long to talk before 29 comes racing back for the rest, nonchalant mode activated.

"Sure 17, I'll help you get the water jugs."

17 stars to object but your eyes narrow and she locks on them as you lick your lips while rubbing you cocks through your corset with one hand. You lock arm in arm, arm, and arm with 17 as you turn and pull her away towards the water jugs by rainwater collector. Looking back over your shoulder you see 29 carrying the rest to the fire. While keeping your left arm locked in hers you start slowly rubbing and caressing the front of her soft body your right hand, careful not to goad any silk from her nipples.

"You'll know when to join in, just enjoy the show till then. I bet with how pent up you were that that wasn't nearly enough to satisfy you earlier. If it makes you feel any better, just think of it as me finishing the payment I took a break from...or you can just admit to me how much you want another hard fucking."

By now the both of you have picked up a couple water jugs and have started walking back towards the fire pit. Instead of walking with arms locked, you now have your left arm around her waist...at least that how it looks from the front. While you were talking dirty to 17 you had been caressing her ass and eventually slipped a finger into her velvet folds from the back, then using her already building juices as lube you slipped that finger into her asshole. Giving her a rather forceful finger fucking makes it rather difficult to keep up the charade and not drop the jugs of water, but the excitement of getting caught and watching 17's facial expressions are more than worth it.

Once you reach the campfire you see that 29 has already diligently spaced out the skewers and has them stuck in the ground leaning over the fire. It will be such a nice change of pace tonight to eat something not beetle baked, and just the overall ambience of the situation belies the seriousness of the overall situation you appear to be stuck in. You suggest that everyone just sits by the fire and relaxes for a little while till 22 arrives. You and 29 take you same seats as before, you feel a cold wetness as you sit in some of your own runoff. After only a short while of idle chit chat you start to get very touchy feely with 29, subtly at first of course. Eventually you work your way up to stroking the soft exposed flesh in between her armored sections, further still you start out right grouping her small breasts. Up until that point she didn't really seem to mind.

"Come on now, not in front of Mama."

"What's wrong? We're just cuddling. Well maybe a tiny bit aggressively, but it has been so long since we did anything. I just ache to be with you, I know you feel the same way...or at least I hope you love me the same."

"I do, I do, you know I do!"

"Then you won't have any problem with this..."

You unhook your main cock from under the corset and it springs to full attention. Grabbing a hold of one of her horns you turn her head to face you and kiss her, your tongues dancing together while your head has very little room to move in between her powerful horns. You break the sloppy embrace as you slouch down a bit on the stump while spreading your legs. With a quick motion you grab her by the other horn as well and pull her off her stump to the ground between your legs. She put up no resistance and flowed with your motions. Her bright blue eyes looking up at you with admiration and a hint of shame as you pull her head down onto your waiting member. You hold her with just the tip in her mouth as you look over to 17 and give her a wicked grin, 29 tries to turn her head to see what you are looking at but you pull her down further. You can only manage to get about four or five inches into her mouth before her horns keep poking your thighs or stomach. Determined to bottom out in her cute little mouth you lay back all the way and tug in a sweeping motion, her horns are just barely able to make it as your cock bends downward. You keep her deep in this horizontal cock choke for a few minutes, absolutely reveling in the feeling of her throat contracting around your large dick while her tongue massages the underside of your shaft as best she can, until she starts to bubble at the mouth then you start pulling her away and swaying her from head to hilt over and over. You can just imagine what this must look like from 17's vantage point. High hopes that 29's throat bulges and contracts with every thrust and strands of spit and pre dribble to the ground below. With another wicked grin you nod to 17 and motion her over with your head, she is hesitant at first but you can see the lust in her body language. When she is standing behind 29 you motion down with your head and make a licking motion, again she hesitates. 17 slowly kneels down and lays on the ground behind 29, you buck your hips and tug her down hard so her body lifts slightly off the ground. 17 takes the opportunity and positions herself on her back with her head in between 29's thighs. You still want to know what it looks like for her, see her dear 29 from such a lewd and personal angle as her head bobs and slobber runs down her chin to her small breasts. Keeping her higher off the ground you continue to abuse her throat, those loving eyes trying to stare up at you still unaware of the additional partner. 17 raises her head and starts to lick at where 29's pussy should be, the retractable scale still covering it. 29 realizes what is going on and starts to fight back but you just tug her horns back down all the way and give her a simple command.

"Let her."

Almost instantly the scale snaps back out of the way and a torrent of girly juices flood out and drip all over 17's waiting face and open mouth. Once more your mind wonderings, thinking if 29 tastes like ice cream to her like she had for you. Snapping back to reality rather quickly finding that 29's muffled moans tickle, 17 must really be going to town on her down there. You can barely make out a gurgled phrase from 17.

"I'm sorry dear."

Sorry? Because she is doing this to her? That seems a little extreme, then suddenly 29 jumps and tries to fight back even harder than before and there is a look of pain or fear in her eyes. You let go of her horns for a moment and she pull off your cock.

"She bit me! Ow! Quit it!"

You sit up to see her mouth sank into the soft flesh of 29's pubic mound, she struggles to get up but 17 restrains her arm for arm. You watch as 29's pouty face starts to shift back to her sultry fuck-my-face gaze and she begins to moan loudly. 17 let's go of 29's arms and she begins to run them over her body. 29 on the other hand looks back to you and grabs your soaking wet dick with her lowest set of claws while she tries to tug your other cock free from under the corset. She has some trouble, but you get the message and pop it free. She tilts your main cock back down so she can get a good run on it while her claws start stroking your second cock roughly, harder in fact then she had done before. She dives back down on it with renewed vigor and proceeds to suck like her life depended on it. Faster and faster, nearly bottoming out or stabbing you with stroke. You think you can feel her get off a few times as the humming and tickling from her moaning gets rather intense and you soon find yourself at the breaking point. You have to force her rather hard off of your dick and you stand up in front of them stroking a cock in each hand.

"Open wide, don't lose a drop!"

Her tongue hangs as her mouth gapes while she still moans. You get in close and bring your cocks together stroking them together for your final push. A double barrel facial ensues, your aim could of been better but she happily licks up what jizz didn't land on her tongue. You watch as she hungrily sucks every last drop from your twitching members. You walk around and place your right foot on 17's dripping snatch, giving it a slight rub to get her attention.

"What was that? What did you do to her?"

With a loud slurp she pulls away from 29, who proceeds to lean over the stump and finger herself, leaving a trail of saliva and girl cum. You see her fangs are exposed as she stands up to talk to you.

"Aphrodisiac venom, I can't really produce enough to sell but it is rather effective."

You instruct her to grab a couple jars, just in case. Standing behind 29 you give her small round wet bottom a slight spank. She turns around on her knees and tries to suck you off some more.

"Hold on now, why don't we move on to the main course?"

You lay down on your back near the fire pit and give your main cock a wiggle with your right hand while your left arm is behind your head for support. She quickly scurries over and straddles you, taking on the familiar pose as she leans back and supports herself on her pincers on either side of your legs while her middle set of claws support her on your thighs her lowest set are rather busy. She guides your cock into her already well lubed ass while the other is furiously massaging her clit and diving into her soaking snatch. 17 eventually comes back, but you weren't paying too much attention as you were focusing on 29's ever so tight ass. You swear it feels like it is trying to pull you in each time she bounces, like her ass doesn't want to let go of your cock. After having had a go at 17's ass not so long ago, the comparison is amazing. It isn't just the tightness, it's like her walls roll with each contraction and pull you in deeper, but it is a rougher feeling than 17's velvety orifices.

"What are you waiting for? There's room for one more. Just face her and let me watch that spinneret bounce."

You say while grabbing hold of your secondary cock which had seen little attention while 29 was enjoying her ass play. 17 straddles over you facing away, you get a quick glance at her glistening cunt as her leg swings over you, and she places her top set of hands on 29's shoulders while her lowest hands guide your dick into her velvet cunt. Their legs are scissoring each other and their arms intertwine as they grind against you and each other, bone on carapace must not bother either one as they gyrate and rock on top of you. The outstanding difference between 29's sucking ass and 17's velvet pussy toys with your mind as the mixed pleasure slowly builds you to your limit. Not wanting to be completely left out of the mix, you start by grabbing 17's hips and start trying to match their grinding with your own hip thrusts. If the 29's whistle didn't get 22's attention the massive menagerie of moaning, panting, and screaming is sure to do the trick. With a hard buck you let out a moan so loud that the other girls might as well be mute, this twisted pleasure of the varied holes drives your orgasm into overdrive. You can feel the way 29's rolling walls almost draw the semen inside her, while inside 17 you can feel the warmth of your cum sloshing around your dick. 17 grabs one of the empty jars and raises up slightly, with an audible slurping pop your cock flies free as she leans back. As it springs out your dick lets one last jet of jizz soar onto 29's chest and belly, which she rubs into her skin while she slowly grinds waiting for her partner to join back. 17 uses her lowest hands to hold the jar and spread her pussy lips with the other, you can see the muscles in her lower body contract from your vantage point as she forces out the obscene mixture. She sets the half full jar to the side and with a wet squelch she plops back down on your rock hard cock and the two of them resume their vigorous intertwined grinding and bouncing. There is no mystery to the question of 29 or 17 getting off at any point, the sopping coat of fluids soaking your lap is enough evidence. Finding yourself contributing to the puddle forming between your legs, you are horn, wet, and dripping, but you just haven't been able to orgasm with your more feminine parts with how little stimulation they have received. The pair ride you for almost another half hour when you finally sputter out the final orgasm you can manage before falling limp and sore, even if you aren't doing the work this rough riding and trying to hold back from cumming really takes a toll on you. 29 keeps grinding and tweaking herself till you go so limp as to pop free from her, losing her balance she falls back and collapses in a panting, drooling, cum filled mess. 17 again raises up to catch your load in the jar, but this time she pivots on her left knee spinning her right leg over you. Bracing herself by your left shoulder she uses her lowest set of hands to spread her pussy while her middle left hand holds the jar, you get a wonderful front row seat to her squeezing and contracting to push the raunchy mixture of your jizz and her juices into the half full jar. She then begins to use her middle right hand to dig out every last drop while her upper set of arms caresses herself giving you sensual and sultry glances.

"Oh yes, I knew you still wanted to fuck. You wouldn't be looking at me like that if you didn't really want this...and I bet you've wanted to do dirty things to 29 before haven't you?"

She finishes turning around and straddles your stomach, her slick crotch presses warmly against you even through the corset. You can see a hint of sadness masked by her still lustful gaze as she leans forward to give to a surprise kiss, just a small soft kiss on the lips.

"After tonight dear, can we try not to do this again."

"Ever again?"

"Well..."

"You can't let losing someone control how you feel, we don't know how long we are going to be stuck on this island. Don't let that loss get in the way of you being happy again or at least having a little fun."

She leans forward and plants another soft kiss, trying to mask the evident sadness still.

"After tonight dear, can we try not to do this again..all the time."

You give her a smile and nod. From behind her you can hear low snoring mixed with moaning. Is 29 still that turned on while she is sleeping? You start to open your mouth to ask 17 about it but she beats you to the punch.

"Don't you worry dear, it will all be out of her system by the time she wakes up. Why not let her rest some more while we get you cleaned up. I know you said you wanted to get another jar of 20's juices, but 29 kept half the payment. If there is anything else you want for just the one jar let me know, if not I can hold onto it as a down payment for your next purchase."

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

After washing off and washing out your corset, stockings, and gloves, you decide it was time to wake 29 up with a cold shower. You take another water jug and splash it over her. Instantly she jerks awake.

"So umm...was I dreaming or did we, I mean she...did Mama? and you?"

You lean down over her and grab a horn to pull her into a soft long comforting kiss.

"Oh yes, we did."

She blushes and looks almost as pink as when she changed colors, you give her another kiss the same way only slightly shorter.

"I love you and you love me, that's all that matters."

After some cuddling and small talk around the camp fire, it has gotten rather dark out. The kabobs are well cooked with golden brown meat that just makes the mouth water by the smell, even if it did come from some nasty creature. Out of nowhere you see 17's foot twitch and she looks up to the tree line that circles the clearing. She stands and makes a waving gesture.

"If that's you 22, do be a dear and come on down."

You hear the noise of a large flap and leaves rustle followed by the swooshing of 22 gliding into the clearing and landing at the camp fire. She is carrying that shopping bag 29 left with her, but it seems stuffed to the brim with something else. As she approaches you can hear her tell tale clicking noise and with every few steps she stops and bows her head almost apologetically.

"I'm sorry, I did not want tck intrude on your conversation. Thank you for inviting me in.

"My, my dear, you are an interesting one. So polite for someone who looks like they could just jump out of the shadows and eat you alive. I'm glad you came, any friend of my baby 29 is a friend of mine. New clients are always welcome after all."

When she mentions the "eat you alive" part she bows her head again, but this time is seems a bit more shameful or embarrassed. You can't really tell if using her heads body language is the only thing she can do with those massive membrane wings for arms she has or if it is just what comes naturally to her. 29 greets her in her usual carefree manner with a great big hug. This in itself is kind of scary with her current appearance.

"Speaking of client. 29 was so gracious as tck tell me what it is you do for everyone. When she mentioned how hard tck is to find these beetles inland, I thought tckhat I could offer to set up a steady delivery."

22 hands 29 her plush of you that she had been carrying in her clawed hand instead of the bag, who promptly squeals and hugs it tightly. 22 gives the bag a light lob with one of her clawed feet and it lands on the ground near 17. Only now do you notice in the light of the fire that the bag is squirming slightly. 17 picks up the back and peaks inside.

"Oh my, are all of these Torchlight Beetles? There has to be at least twenty of the little buggers. Yes, this can work out nicely. We can discuss the exact conditions later but you have yourself a deal. To celebrate we thought you might want to join us for a bit of a sleep over, we have some great food all ready to go."

"I would love to stay Miss 17, but I would like to be gone before sunrise if that is okay with you."

"Of course dear, but please if you must call me anything just Mama is fine. Miss just makes me feel like an old crone."

The four of you dig in and tell stories around the camp fire. Having to not worry about anything for a few hours takes a load off your mind, but you know the morning brings new challenges and opportunities. The peace of the night is interrupted hours later by the signs of 29’s coming transformation. She begins to pant and her face becomes flushed while she wraps her arms around her stomach. You attempt to comfort her but she breaks free from your sympathetic caress and lurches forward to a kneeling position. She slumps forward with her arms held tightly around her, you can barely see with only the light of the camp fire and 29’s black boney shell getting in the way. She lets out some muffled cries of pain followed by her throwing her head back and her arms stretched out to the sides. A familiar surprise waits as you see that in between her arms and small claws there is now a membrane connecting to each other and the lowest set to her back under the shell, reminiscent of a fucked up flying squirrel rather than the veils you had been sporting before. Thinking the worst was over she tries to stand and walk towards you, only to get struck by a harder sensation this time. You have a better view this time around and as she hits the ground on her knees you watch with morbid curiosity. The skin like membrane starts to retract to where it connected to her lower back followed by a sudden growth of from the black bone, a large spike shoots out from either side of her, follow by two smaller spikes from her shoulders. The bone bends and cracks as the membrane creeps along it to the tip, eventually they take shape into almost comically cute small bat wings. While waiting for the pain to subside 29 complains of feeling like she is going to be sick, or her stomach being upset. Once you are finally sure she is done, you help her to her feet and inspect the new additions.

“Wow this is crazy awesome. They just feel so natural. O! I want to try something.”

29 wraps the wings around her front, the shoulder pair laying across and draping over her small breasts like some kind of creepy living poncho and folds the hip pair around her waist creating a makeshift skirt. She does a small triumphant whirl while smiling and giggling, seeming quite pleased with herself.

“Who needs clothes when you have fashion by 36. Hehe”

She breaks into a mad giggle fit over her own joke while you just groan and roll your eyes. 17 congratulates her on her new look and growth, but you can still make out a hint of sadness in her face. 22 doesn’t contribute much to the conversation or any of the fun had during the night, she seems perfectly content just being a wall flower and enjoying the sights…sounds…um soundsights? Regardless the night winds down and its time for all good mutant monster girls to be in bed. 17 fetches a large extra hammock and attaches it to the trees for you and 29 to use for the night. It takes a good bit of working finding a comfortable position that doesn’t result in someone flipping out onto the ground. Morning comes and you find that 29 managed to roll out of the hammock while you both were sleeping. From her awkward position she doesn’t seem to of woken up from the fall as her legs are still propped up on the hammock with her horns buried into the ground. A new day has arrived, a new day to survive, a new day to love, and a new day to have another adventure.

A. Head back home. (Suggest Additional Action)
B. Head back to 22’s Cave. (Suggest Additional Action)
C. Head North again and search for the Pack. 1. Meet them openly. 2. Stalk them to try and find where they actually camp, if they have one. 3. Ambush and attack them. 4 Ambush and attempt to subdue them. 5. Attempt to get one of them by themselves, who and attack or subdue? 6. Suggest something else. (For options 3-5 you can opt to have 29 or yourself act as bait while the other ambushes or just both try and ambush at the same time.)
D. Start of a new day with plenty of time to kill, might as well go for a walk in the morning sun. [Explore one of the following locations: 1- forest to the north or east, 2-cove, 3- beach heading west, 4-22’s island to the south east, 5- Mid sized L-shaped island to the west, 6-Tiny island to the west, 7- Mid sized island in the middle of the cove, 8- Swamp far to the north, 9- East side of the island (follow beach or traverse forest).
E. Try and find some of the girls you know about. (15, 19, 26, or 9.)
F. Go for a “romantic” fly with 29. [Please select a direction, location, or general area such as over water or high as they can fly]
G. Hmm…I just don’t know what to do. (Suggest your own action.)

Health: 60/60
Hunger: 38/80 (+6/-15)
Intelligence: 3
Stamina: 1
Genetic Corruption: 25%-Stable-Succubus Type, Mutagen carrier(Type-B)
Abilities:
Restricted Flight- You can fly for only two time frames before having to rest, if you carry one full load or one person you can only fly for one time frame before resting. If the wings become soaked they must wait one time frame before being usable again. Can be used in battle to escape or perform aerial attacks, while air-born you are less likely to be targeted. Special attacks can be unlocked.
Lesser Intimidate- The grisly visage evident on your wings can be used to scare simpler minded foes. Success causes 1d4 rounds stunned, Critical Success causes the target to flee.
Flexibility- Your body can bend far beyond what a normal human can without any discomfort or risk of injury. This has a variety of uses: hiding in small places, use during naught fun time, feigning an injury, etc…
Equipment:
White Lace Corset: Custom made by 17. Highly resistant to rips and cuts while still allowing sensations of touch to most areas. Decreases both of an opponent’s damage dice by one. (Currently Equipped)
Bow: A makeshift bow that can be easily used with minimal practice, currently trained. Agility is used for Damage Calculations instead of Strength. Ammo: 30 Basic Arrows. (Currently Equipped)
Fang Dagger: Small weapon made from a tooth of some unknown animal. Increases one damage die by one.
Companions:
Relationship: Worship – Compelled to follow and protect 36 for unknown reasons.
Health: 89/120
Hunger: 16/100
Intelligence: 1
Agility: 1
Stamina: 4
Genetic Corruption: 69%-Stagnant-Water Type
Abilities:
Lesser Burrowing- Can burrow into loose soil like sand. Can be used to hide or ambush. Cannot move while buried.
Lesser Swimming- Gains gills that allows breathing underwater without any bonuses to underwater movement.
Vile Bone Armor- Further reduces damage from combat or other injuries by one damage die. Attackers take 1d4 damage.
Rear Guard- Immune to back attacks and some special attacks.

Evolution Rolls:
During Accelerated Mutation Stage, every point is a guaranteed mutation. The Minor and Major mutations are pooled together. The status only lasts for one mutation session, after which the subject is left in a dormant state where no mutations can occur without additional stimulus, known as the Stagnant Mutation Stage.

Succubus override: 23, Hit.
Minor 36: Glider Veils.
Succubus override: 8, Hit.
Major 36: Hips Wings. Glider Veils or another type of flight mutation required.
Succubus override: 67, Miss.
Major 29: Egg Laying III
Succubus override: 12, Hit.
Minor 36: Penis gains Nubs. Since 29 does not have a penis, the nubs along her vaginal and lower intestinal walls have developed into Milking Tentacles. This change will not be evident until the next time vaginal or anal sex occurs.

29 has gained the following abilities:
Personal Flight- You can sustain flight if you are not carrying anything other than equipment, if you carry one full load or one person you can only fly for one time frame before resting. While other wings require room to maintain lift, i.e. flutter or buzz, the Hip Wings allow flight as long as there is room enough for you to stand or walk. Can be used in battle to escape or perform aerial attacks, while air-born you are less likely to be targeted. Special attacks can be unlocked.
Egg Laying III- Able to lay large clutches of tiny sized eggs. Eggs hatch into Minions of the default mutation type as the girl that laid them after two days. Gestation takes two days. The Egg Laying ability can be toggled on or off, by default it is set to off. If the girl is in the middle of gestation, it cannot be toggled off. Note: Minions are not children and will not mature into humans, they are servant creatures only such as worker bees.
Milking Tentacles- The cilia like tentacles force any partner to last an additional time past their Stamina Limit if the holes housing the tentacles are used.
Assets and Allies
Assets are objects or places have uses, some might not be evident or available when you find them but at some point they will come into play.
Allies are girls that do not follow 36 around all the time but are still willing to help her. They will maintain their own Hunger and Health, but you have access to their stats and abilities. Certain allies can be given assignments via messages left at 17's shop. Messages will be conveniently delivered and received during the same time frame, unless it is unreasonable for you to make or send it to the shop.
Assets: 17's Shop, Salt Mine, Torchlight Beetle breeding ground, Guano pool, Graveyard.
Allies:
Relationship: Loner
Allied Actions:
Surveyor- Will explore areas from the air revealing notable items, locations, enemies, or girls.
Chameleonbatgirl Signal- Can be called into battle anytime from Evening to Late Night.
Item Delivery- Can be used to send items back to camp so you don’t have to carry them around or to have item brought from camp.
Effect: Blind.
Intelligence: 2
Stamina: 2
Genetic Corruption: 60%-Stable-Wind Type
Abilities:
Active Camouflage- Grants first strike every round in combat regardless of initiative in low light settings. Grants a +1 to initiative.
Sonar- Able to see surroundings using sound, loud noises will disrupt vision.
Sustained Flight- No restrictions on amount of time during flight or carrying capacity. Can be used in battle to escape or perform aerial attacks, while air-born you are less likely to be targeted. Special attacks can be unlocked.
Nocturnal- Preference to being active during the night or in dark places. Receives a -2 to all rolls during the day.
Camp, Key Items:
Camp: Crab Cave
While offering great protection from the elements and predators this shelter has only one entrance that can only be accessed by swimming. Must pass a DC5 check to hold breath, failure risks injury and losing the rest of that turn to recover. Having gills will nullify this check.
Key Items:
Juice Jar- During any sex scene this can be added on to use on someone, please mention when who/how/when to use it. One jar contains two doses, both can be used at the same time or saved for use later. Currently Owned: One of 15, Two of 17, One of 19, One of 20.

Lulla Extract: Can be used to tip arrows or coat food to induce sleep. 45% effect chance. One jar supplies enough to tip ten arrows or coat five meals. Currently Owned: One jar.
Silken sheets and pillows- Providing all the comforts of home that are quite distant on this island, these items were a gift to 29 from 17. A little stained.
Essence Plush of 36: Small stuffed doll fashioned to look like 36 when she first arrived on the island, complete with Glider Veils and Kung-Fu Cock Grip action. Given as a gift to 29, it has a pouch in the back for placing herbs or extracts to affect the owner while they sleep or just hold onto it for extended periods of time.
Torchlight Beetles- Provides light and warmth so long as they are kept fed.
Woven baskets- Makes storage of goods easier. Six on hand, two used. Two regular assorted fruits.
Stagna-cide: Potion created from the petals of the rare flower you brought to 17. Eliminates the Stagnant genetic status and changes it to Stable. Two doses per jar, only one jar available.

Time: Early Morning
Weather: Partly Cloudy

Shop:
Shop rules:
17 barters her goods for one of three things per item, it’s your choice what you trade her for the items. You can purchase equipment for 29 as well. The potential payment options include:
Trading something of equal value like Supplies, Gear, Artifacts, or even Information. Alternate items can be suggested if you have something worth trading.
Performing a favor for 17, this can include but is not limited to making deliveries, fetching payments, gathering information on certain other girls, and engaging other girls to secure her territory. This option is by request only and will not be listed in prices but is always available.
Filling a set number of jars/jugs with your cum/juices, as she can in turn trade it to other girls seeking to mutate/evolve further. If you have trouble filling the order, 17 will add a Rare Fruit onto the order that will help with making the combined payment.
Weapons: Base damage inflicted during combat is determined by Strength rating. 1-4 = 2d8-2d20
Fang Dagger: Small weapon made from a tooth of some unknown animal. Increases one damage die by one. Price Rating: One full juice jar or two baskets of any kind of food.
Sling: A long range weapon that cannot be used effectively without practice, uses Agility instead of Strength. Comes with a small pouch filled with twenty smooth stones, other ammo can be purchased or improvised. Price Rating: One full juice jar or a basket of fruit.

Silken Armor: Armor made from spider silk, nearly as strong as steel while being significantly lighter. Some items may just resemble clothes but still protect against damage. Note: Default color is white, dyes are available but take extra time to complete the item. Additional styles can be requested but take extra time to complete.
Sundress: Armor that doesn’t restrict movement. Decreases one opponent’s damage die by one. Price ratings: One full juice jug or three baskets of fish(fresh or dried).
Corset: Comes with stockings and garters with formal dress gloves. Decreases both opponent’s damage dice by one. Difficult to put on without someone’s help or the Flexibility ability. Price Rating: One full juice jug.
Full Body Suit: Comes with tights, a leotard, bracers, vest, and boots. Decreases opponent’s max Strength bonus to 1. Price Rating: Three full juice jugs or an unusual artifact.

Rare Fruits & Potions: Items with beneficial effects, stock changes over time. Each item has the same price rating: One full juice jar or a basket of any type of food.

Stagna-aid: Potion created from the pollen of the rare flower you brought to 17. Induces the Stagnant genetic status which halts all mutations. Two doses per jar, only one jar available. Note: Can only be purchased by fulfilling a request.
Rigid Plantain: A small pink banana that is unusually firm and hard to chew. Causes erections that last for hours.
Lulla Extract: Distilled from Lulla Fruits. Can be used to tip arrows or coat food to induce sleep.
Sweet Honey: Honey traded to 17 as payment from 23. Has aphrodisiac like effects.
Super Sweet: Aphrodisiac isolated from Sweet Honey. Can be used to tip arrows or coat food to induce lustful tendencies.

Juice Jars: Small clay jars filled with the fluids of different girls, used for control mutations. Jars have a pour spout for ease of use. Each item has the same price rating: Two full juice jar or basket of meat(dried or fresh). Stock will vary as time progresses.
20: Stealthy body and sharp claws. Supply: Two jars.
26: Electromagnetic sensitivity and gills. Supply: Two jars.
32: Strong paws and shaggy hair. Supply: One jar.
34: Strong, foul odor and thick fur. Supply: Four jars.

Survival Gear & Comfort Goods: Items that make life easier. Each item has the same price rating: One full juice jar or two baskets of any type of food.
Arrows: Bundle of twenty stone tipped basic arrows.
Smooth Stones: Pouch with twenty small stones used for the sling. Also perfect for skipping across water.
Silken Rope: Base length of twenty feet.
Bee’s Wax Candle: Comes in a set of ten. Has random side effects depending on color. Available colors: Blue, Red, Pink, Yellow, and Orange.
Simple Backpack: Can hold one full load of any item.
Essence Plush: Stuffed doll that can be fashioned to look like anyone you can accurately describe, default teddy bear and human female styles also available. This can be given as a gift and has a pouch in the back for placing herbs or extracts to affect the owner while they slept or just hold onto it.

Sorry for having to double post so much, I just get into the writing and then the status stuff at the end takes up a good bit of room.