What's new

The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

His inclusion as the voice of anything makes it obvious that he's the villain, which kind of brings me down, especially if it's supposed to be a surprise. He does such a good job though, I can't hold it against him.
There's really no surprise about him in Dragon Age. The surprise comes at the beginning, especially for those that have read the Stolen Throne. Which I need to do yet. And the Calling. Too bad I've been in output mode and don't feel like reading anything more than manga right now *laughs* Still, love feeling overly creative.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Creative burst ftw.

I love that I'll be at my mom's all week and get to have homemade lasagna. <3

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Psh. Just because your friends know better doesn't mean they're right.
I'm not sure if you're making an attempt at trolling here, or if you honestly still don't get it, so I'm going to take a deep breath and then explain this to you as though you were a child.

I'm a complete beginner when it comes to Linux. A n00b. It took me a half-hour to figure out how to download and install the right "packages" to let me play my movies.

Ubuntu is: popular (means there'll be more forums with helpful information), constantly updated (means supporting programs won't be hard to come by, and it will be compatible with more of my stuff), reputedly easier to use (which is good because I'm still learning my way around it) and free (when I'm trying new things I like them to be free).

So sure, I'll stop using Ubuntu...
right after you suck on these little chinese NUTS!

Mmmm... facial! So long, gay boys!

And on topic, I love the movie this picture comes from. The Hangover. Watch it or I will quietly judge you.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

HOPE.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU.
I think the world knows that Chibi.

And yeah, the Hangover was a good movie Hope. One of the movies I enjoyed thoroughly last year.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I think the world knows that Chibi.

And yeah, the Hangover was a good movie Hope. One of the movies I enjoyed thoroughly last year.
I just thought i should mention it again.

You know, like how I love Copper so much and want to have her literary e-babies. <3

:3

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Goddamn invisible sarcasm tags.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Hangover was epic. Nuff said.

Lurker
Reputation score

They never explain the chicken.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

@ Hooker: Yeah, that happens to me a lot, too. I'll type in the tags, but they don't show up. I think it's a coding issue.

@ Newbie: Really? You don't know? It's obvious the chicke- *gets yanked off computer by corporate*

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

omg. It's like my mother read my mind.

I'm having lasagna tonight. <3

I love coming home!

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Or maybe she knows you really like it?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

What's up with USA (the tv channel, not the country) playing awesome movies lately? First chuck and larry, now they're playing Serenity.

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score

I honestly think that Mothers are psychic. And lasagna isn't something I have had in a great while.. unfortunately all the microwaveable stuff tastes well like nothing. Even cheese does little for it.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Serenity <3

And it was for my stepdad's birthday :3 since he'll be working and all. Mmmnomnomnomnom. Lasagna for breakfast.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

What's up with USA (the tv channel, not the country) playing awesome movies lately? First chuck and larry, now they're playing Serenity.
They've played Serenity before, pretty sure. Now that I think about it, they might have played Chuck and Larry before too... hmmm...

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I honestly think that Mothers are psychic. And lasagna isn't something I have had in a great while.. unfortunately all the microwaveable stuff tastes well like nothing. Even cheese does little for it.
Mine isn't. She thinks I'm crazy. And not in that loveable "Oh you're crazy" kind of way, but in the way that I'm pretty sure she wants me to check into the local mental institution and has had a bunch of different therapists calling me up.

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score

Mine isn't. She thinks I'm crazy. And not in that loveable "Oh you're crazy" kind of way, but in the way that I'm pretty sure she wants me to check into the local mental institution and has had a bunch of different therapists calling me up.
Thats a bit sad.. Personally I enjoy being the odd one out at work. So revel in your craziness.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

This flash has always amazed me.