What's new

The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

Trickster bastards! the pair of ya!

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

But but but... -sniffleface-

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I love getting hugs. and i love to snuggle even more. I dont know why, its just really fun, and it makes me feel fuzzy and warm. I used to do it sometimes with my sissy until she thought i was weird, which i cant blame her lol XD

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

So do I. 2 and a half more hours until Ben is home and i can get all the snuggles i wants <3

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

thats good for you. I's all alones for a while. I still has a pllow atleast. and i may be the only guy who still has his teddy bear.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I feel like a creep because of what I do during hugs that I'm aware of. Because the only real human interaction I lack is physical touch, when I hug someone, I realize that holding onto them for a longer time would be weird and uncomfortable, so I do something that allows me to hold on longer and is acceptable, which is picking up the other person, maybe even swing them a bit. Now when you do this, it's often taken lightly and like "oh, he's just a hugger," not "Okay, he's holding on a little too long, that's creepy." The thing that makes me feel weird is the fact I know I'm only doing it to squeeze a few more seconds of touch time with someone else and they're not aware of that, so I feel like a user, which makes me feel even more creepy.
..either way, I'm still gonna squeeze ya close for a while.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I feel like a creep because of what I do during hugs that I'm aware of. Because the only real human interaction I lack is physical touch, when I hug someone, I realize that holding onto them for a longer time would be weird and uncomfortable, so I do something that allows me to hold on longer and is acceptable, which is picking up the other person, maybe even swing them a bit. Now when you do this, it's often taken lightly and like "oh, he's just a hugger," not "Okay, he's holding on a little too long, that's creepy." The thing that makes me feel weird is the fact I know I'm only doing it to squeeze a few more seconds of touch time with someone else and they're not aware of that, so I feel like a user, which makes me feel even more creepy.
Aw thats not creepy man. I love getting those kind of hugs. I'd be glad to give you a great hug like that once in a while.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

While I've got them in the air, I also wrap one leg around them, put my other between their legs, and start vibrating.

..k that makes me sound creepy.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

oh...im not sure im comfortable with another guy if he did that..Especially since ive rode on a motorcycle and gotten a boner before...*clears throat*

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Me too.

Except I do it because I find it funny/fun.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love snuggling. It has to be one of my favorite things to do especially when I'm tired and sleepy. I just really like that soft feeling of warm coziness! And I'll do it with pretty much anyone as long as we're friends or family and they don't try to be creepy and cop a feel...or creepy a la Toxic. Majorly creepy... hawt... but creepy. Sorry but its true! I do love those scoop hugs though, I got used to being a target for those because of being small but it feels nice to be held in the air still.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

i dont mind giving a big hug like that..as long as you dont do what toxic does..i'm not sure i'd be comfortable there..and just between us, i love snuggling in my bed, and when i feel all warm and cozy i giggle like a little girl outloud happily.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

My girlfriend is visiting. There have been many hugs and other entertainments.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate having to have sex with a girl just to get her to hug me.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate having to have sex with a girl just to get her to hug me.
Well... everyone's got their own priorities.

I personally prefer sex over snuggling and hugs.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Well... everyone's got their own priorities.

I personally prefer sex over snuggling and hugs.
Really? Now that you mention it...Its kind of hard to choose between the two..well...im leaning towards snuggling since you have to do less mind games/work/spending My money.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I love sex, but there's something to be said for snuggling. Whether it's snuggling in the afterglow, or snuggling when going to bed, or whatever... I fucking love to snuggle. Especially when watching a movie.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

50/50, but mostly I let my mind be made up for me :cool:

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

All this sex talk has got me depressed...well! Time to hit the medicine cabinet hard! =D