What's new

The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

Really? Now that you mention it...Its kind of hard to choose between the two..well...im leaning towards snuggling since you have to do less mind games/work/spending My money.
Not really... but if you say so.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Not really... but if you say so.
Probably depends on the girl. I've been getting each without much in the way of extra effort towards the latter.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Probably depends on the girl. I've been getting each without much in the way of extra effort towards the latter.
Then you must be a pretty Damn good guy, because im a terrible boyfriend.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well I was joking, but a lot of people marvel in my willingness to take a back scratch or a scalp massage over a blowjob any day. Hell, I'd like to give someone a massage over getting a bj.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Then you must be a pretty Damn good guy, because im a terrible boyfriend.
I like to think I've earned my name. But really, since she's been here my girlfriend has really only done 3 things; sleep, check facebook on her phone, and paw at me for attention. She's been tired and sleepy almost constantly. (And no, it isn't jetlag; same timezone)

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I like to think I've earned my name. But really, since she's been here my girlfriend has really only done 3 things; sleep, check facebook on her phone, and paw at me for attention. She's been tired and sleepy almost constantly. (And no, it isn't jetlag; same timezone)
Atleast your gettin a little bit, hell, even a snuggle. I guess im still going through that emotional roller coaster of gettin over a girl still..its been 2 years..you'd think id be over it by now..But when someones torn from you, i guess it leaves some deep wounds. I hate it. I dont have the balls for suicide so im trudging this out.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I unfortunately know how much it can hurt to have a friend torn away from ye. But ye do have to move along.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I unfortunately know how much it can hurt to have a friend torn away from ye. But ye do have to move along.
Thats the thing. Your totally right, and there are people who have suffered waaay waaay worst, so this should be fucking nothing to get over, yet its still giving me a hard time. How can something so insignificant wield such a power over me?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Because your letting it is my guess.

I dunno, ask Toxic, he's the psych guy.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just between us, i love snuggling in my bed, and when i feel all warm and cozy i giggle like a little girl outloud happily.
*whisper* I think everyone heard you. :)

Still its quite nice to feel happy like that. I'm mostly just clingy and I like to talk during a snuggle, relax and let my body melt away. Its kinda hard to do any of those in sex. I think its probably because snuggling feels like being cared for where sex doesn't necessarily feel that way. I do like sex of course, but I think sex without snuggling is just kinda lame. :\ I wouldn't actually giggle unless I was being tickled...and gods do I hate that.

Last edited:

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Atleast your gettin a little bit, hell, even a snuggle. I guess im still going through that emotional roller coaster of gettin over a girl still..its been 2 years..you'd think id be over it by now..But when someones torn from you, i guess it leaves some deep wounds. I hate it. I dont have the balls for suicide so im trudging this out.
takes more balls to trudge it out. Promise.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*whisper* I think everyone heard you. :)

Still its quite nice to feel happy like that. I'm mostly just clingy and I like to talk during a snuggle, relax and let my body melt away. Its kinda hard to do any of those in sex. I think its probably because snuggling feels like being cared for where sex doesn't necessarily feel that way. I do like sex of course, but I think sex without snuggling is just kinda lame. :\ I wouldn't actually giggle unless I was being tickled...and gods do I hate that.
I don't always want to be cared for during sex. Sometimes it's simple about the physical pleasure of the act. Been enough times I've let the emotions slide out of the way just to enjoy the pure physical act of it all in and of itself.

I of course can see why this would not be for everyone, and I've dropped former lovers when they started getting too attached. I also find the lack of emotional investment (one can never completely remove emotions from the act) in the partner can allow one to experiment.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I give off what are considered inconsistent signals. The practical asexuality makes it seem like I have no interest in romantic attachment but I'm really a diehard romantic that just doesn't find himself attracted to a certain person. Because I'm a traditional kind of guy with relationships, you wouldn't normally expect my extremely "liberal" kinked up views and preferences on sex itself. Because of those kinky views, you'd think I would see sex with anyone ok, but I only really think that it's still for some sort of relationship anyway. So I'm with Sin here when it comes to sex, but I still only think that's for the person you're in the relationship with. It's cuz I figure sex that's not procreation should be complete recreation, which is all stimulation and fun, so do everything. Despite this "animalistic" sex view, because of my lack of physical contact, romance wise I'm huge on cuddling, but I view it separate from sexual acts.

So basically everything you see about me is like "Aw, yo like this, so you like that too right?" No, I like the opposite.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm actually okay with sex outside a stable relationship. Yes, I recommend not doing many of these things unless you are in a solid trusting relationship... but I don't always follow my own advice. Bit of a hypocrite that way actually.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I've actually done the whole wait for marraige deal. No, its not for any religions or anything. I just want to wait rather than just dive right in.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm actually okay with sex outside a stable relationship. Yes, I recommend not doing many of these things unless you are in a solid trusting relationship... but I don't always follow my own advice. Bit of a hypocrite that way actually.
You can't ever solidify your own rules without breaking them. Sometimes it's ok to be a hypocrite, we all are.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You can't ever solidify your own rules without breaking them. Sometimes it's ok to be a hypocrite, we all are.
True. Always got to find the boundaries.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I've actually done the whole wait for marraige deal. No, its not for any religions or anything. I just want to wait rather than just dive right in.
Everyone has their own prerogatives. As long as you're happy with your decision, don't feel you have to justify them from others. I personally didn't do that (heh), but one of my girlfriends did. Now that she's married, she said she wouldn't have changed anything. Whatever makes you happy.... well.... makes you happy ^.^

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Everyone has their own prerogatives. As long as you're happy with your decision, don't feel you have to justify them from others. I personally didn't do that (heh), but one of my girlfriends did. Now that she's married, she said she wouldn't have changed anything. Whatever makes you happy.... well.... makes you happy ^.^
Im just not aggressive enough to really get that far into it, or even get into another relationship. People seem to be flaking off and changing so drastically, its scary. SO i think i'll let life take the wheel. Where it goes, i guess that where im heading. Otherwise, i dont care anymore.