The Neighbors (Leon)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Homecoming (Leon)

Leon rubbed his chin looking off in the distance, "Ah, an ominous mountain where darkness resides. It's been awhile since I saw one of those. Very well I'll investigate your problem." He shouldered his weapon, "Wish me luck, I'll try not to get attacked by a Holstaurus." He smirked and bowed before leaving, appearing aware that he had just acted wary of the most pascifist kind of girl on the island, walking off into the trees towards the towering mountain.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The dryad nodded at him as he turned, "I shall. Do not feel shame if you think it will be too dangerous for you. I would rather not have you suffer, as well as I if the situation proves too much." she told him, wishing him good fortune. And as Leon proceeded towards the menacing mountain, the chances of encountering a Holstaurus grew ever less likely, as the scenery grew more gloomy, at a slowly increasing rate. The previously green trees, like the kind the dryad was attached to, began to appear a more reddish-yellow. The brown trunks of the trees turning black as well.

And as Leon would reach a small path up the mountainside, the ever familiar cackle of a witch over her brew sounded over the horizon. The malicious woman responsible was just in the cave at the top of the path, still in sight, while being very high at the same time. After making the trek up the path, the one thing he saw in the cave was the colorful flashing of lights. Purple, Green, Yellow, Red, the witch was making a brew most foul! And with pride, she cackled over her mixture.

Then suddenly, what appeared to be a small, little child witch, walked up next to the larger witch, looking up at her, "Do you always have to laugh like a maniac while cooking soup?" she said in a scolding tone to the woman. Putting her hands on her hips, the little girl scolded the other witch harshly, while the larger woman recoiled as if guilty. "I understand you're new to this, and magic is exciting. But you're making too much of a racket. Every hero on the island is going to round up at our doorstep, while you paint an ever larger bulls eye on your ass."

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon slowly walked into the mouth of the cave, he was really too big to try sneaking in especially with all the flashing lights. "Every hero huh? Well I'm glad that I got here first, I hate missing out on the action...." He smirks and casually swung his hammer around, even at such a slow speed it made an audible swish through the air.

"I'm enough of a vet to know that you're the one in charge here." He points his hammer at the smallest one. "I take it the two of your are the cause of the corruption down in the forest, or at least allies of it. If it's that pot you're cooking that's causing it, stop and I'll be on my merry way. Press the matter, and you'll have to eject me from your cave yourself..."

He glanced between the two witches with a calm face and relaxed stance that was a bit unsettling given that he was facing down two witches. "I'd rather we settle this quietly, I'm not a fan of having to beat up people on the island I intend to stay on for awhile."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both witches turned with hostility to Leon, the more mature looking witch holding her staff as if prepared to attack, while the other, childlike witch simply stood in place with a frown. "Speak of the angel," she said in comment towards Leon's timely arrival after her saying that a hero would arrive, as well as making a play on the term, 'speak of the devil.' "Yes, hero, we're responsible for the corruption. However, it is not this pot of soup that's responsible. But as far as what is responsible, you have no business of knowing. If you wish to avoid conflict, you'll promptly punish my student here for attracting your attention to us, and then leave. However, I doubt a freak mix of a human and minotaurus would understand the foe he stands before, so I'll wait till after she's promptly punished, before I deal with you myself." she said with a business like tone.

Her student looked to her with a bit of fear in her eyes, "You're leaving me to fight him alone!?" she exclaimed.

The smaller with huffed at her, as a two-dimensional occult circle appeared over her head. "I think you'll learn something from this, so yes. Don't worry, he won't kill you. He wouldn't be much of a hero if he did, which would in all fairness make my life easier, as his soul would succumb to the demon magic in the atmosphere long before he reached me after finishing with you." she stated, before the symbol came down upon her, prepared to teleport her off, "Don't rush, hero," she said to Leon, before vanishing.

Turning back to Leon, her grip on her staff shaking as she looked at Leon, she was clearly terrified of someone bearing the unofficial title of hero, one who could stand on corrupted land and not be corrupted by the magic flowing in the air. "L-look I..." she stuttered, wanting to make a deal to escape the inevitable fight, "C-can we make a deal?"

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon rubbed his nose sighing, "Why...why do they always know how to teleport?" He shook his head before raising an eyebrow at the cowering witch. "I'm not interested in fighting you just as much as you are fighting me. All I want is how to stop the corruption that seems to be spreading around. Tell me where I should be headed to next and I'll leave you to your soup okay?" He places his hammer on his back and walks up to the woman with his arms crossed. "Personally I think you need to find a new profession, working for people like that never pays off, trust me. I've plowed through hordes of people in your position over the years."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The witch grimaced, "I can't just stand aside, she'll do worse things than you could ever do to me!" she said with fear, rather than as an attempt to muster courage. "T-that's why I want to make a deal... If you could make it seem like I beat you, then I could tell her that you escaped me..." She shook her head, a pleading look on her face, "Please! I only wanted this position because I didn't want to grow old! All the evil business, it's not who I am! I don't want to die, or worse, be tortured for the rest of my life!"

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon raised an eyebrow looking at the witch, "And how exactly would you make it "look" like you beat me? Also I have no reason to think this isn't just a trick to get me to lower my guard. If you're wanting out of this that badly and I need your information, the best idea I can come up with is just taking you with me." Leon calmly walked up to the witch arms crossed, "I'd say it'd be easy enough for me to just carry you off." He chuckled a bit with a smirk on his face.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The witch flushed a little, poking her fingers together at the mention of carrying her off. "W-well... If I have... Physical evidence of something like... If I raped you, then she might believe that I defeated you and took you for my own. Then, I could say you escaped after we had sex." she concluded, her face plainly red at the thought of having sex with the male child of a mamono.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Uh huh....I'm not going to hang around in her coven waiting for her to get back." In just a moment the witch finds herself lifted up like a doll and laid over Leon's shoulder as he walks out of the small cave. "Besides think of this as your resignation if you hate being her minion so much. You've just been lucky enough to be kidnapped by the best bodyguard west of the crystal mountains." He smirked and gave her rear a light swat just to bug her, "So how about we go back to my tree friend and then you can tell us all about your crazy former masters."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Picked up, the witch started to immediately scream. She threw a torrent of threats and insults, most of which sounded half-hearted. Her hands pounded on his shoulder blade, her legs kicking in the air as she tried to fight him off with the one thing witches were known to lack: Physical strength.

"Put me down!!!" she shouted at him, trying to pound against his muscled frame harder. "I don't want to resign! I'm already in my late fifty's, and I look this beautiful! I'm not going to tell you anything you... YOU OVERSIZED PIG!" she shouted with determination.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon rolled his eyes as the witch tried to overpower him, "Cow actually. And you know magic isn't exclusive to just one type of person. You can keep being a witch and studying magic with the added benefit of not having to worry about a paladin charging in on his horse and cutting your head off." Leon sat the witch down and crossed his arms, "I've run into plenty of oracles and sorceresses that have been in their hundreds and not in league with demons. I'm sure there are other teachers for you on this island that won't immediately use you as a human shield when a minotaur shows up." He put his hands on his hips looming over the witch, "It's up to you, either we start a little impromptu adventuring party here, or you try and take me on and go back to your abusive little teacher who is using you as a meatshield. If you decide to leave her you can travel with me until we find you a new mentor."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After setting her down, the witch's eyes aimed at Leon like blades. She didn't look convinced through most of what he was telling her, but a particular portion of his speech to her about her future choices caught her attention. "An adventuring party? You mean you want me to come with you?" she asked, her head tilted to the side. She twisted her lips, before letting out a sigh. Brushing a hand through her long, orange hair, she stance relaxed a little as she shifted on her legs, leaning to her left.

"This youth doesn't last, let me say that." She began, as if working on the beginning of a proposal. "I need the sexual energy from someone who 'is' youthful, in order to stay youthful myself. Basically, if you'll let me satisfy you, I'll switch sides."

She grinned, a bit of flush on her cheeks, "As a man, you can't deny my offer. There are truly no side effects, other than fatigue, of course," she giggled. "You'll just lose energy a bit faster than you usually would during intercourse. That's all there is too it. You can't refuse," she repeated, as if trying to use a mind trick to convince him, telling him over and over that he can't refuse, in case the thought crosses his mind a little.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon tilted his head, "You're terrible at trying to fool someone like that. But I've had worse tasks to do before someone would join." With a smirk Leon sat down with his legs crossed his loose loincloth inviting the witch to join him in his lap. "Though I would prefer to know the name of the witch I'm going to be guarding and occasionally sleeping with. For the sake of being polite, and I must say you look very good for your age." Leon was trying to act calm and unexciteable but with each moment it was becoming clearer that he found the witch to be attractive and his loose clothing soon fell aside unable to hide that fact any longer. "Hmm in hindsight I should have worn pants to this island so I could at least look subtle around here..." He put his head on his hand giving a slightly annoyed sigh at the oversight of walking around an island full of sex monsters almost naked.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The witch grinned, her mouth opening a little like a hungry animal when she saw his erection free itself from his cloth. "Cock..." she whispered in envy of the length of it. Suddenly, she blinked, and shook her head rapidly. "Ah... Ah, ha, ha! That's not my name..." she said with a nervous giggle. "If you want to know, my name is Rosie. And, Leon," she called him out by his name, her eyes fixed on his erect length, "... Thanks~" she chuckled, winking at him.

Reaching a hand up, she pulled at a string at her bosom, before her black witch dress suddenly slipped off of her shoulders, and off of her body entirely, leaving her only in her underwear. Clearly excited, she didn't seem to care for any facade Leon put on to show lack of interest. She moved in a way that said she was going to fuck him whether he was standing tall and proud, or cowering on the dirt. It made no difference to her. It was power, he held the mystical power she needed to sustain everlasting life within his body, just waiting to lend all of the excess to a predatory rapist such as herself.

Walking up to him, she plopped herself down in his lap with a thud, placing his cock along her front, with her ass against his balls. She made sure not to use his pair of testicles for support, keeping her legs braced, while her hands reached for her prize, gripping his cock in her hands, before moving them up and down in reverse motions. One hand went up, while the other went down, creating a mixture of sensations, instead of just one back and forth session.

"I have big breasts for a human, but I bet they're decent sized for a big guy like you," she said to him, bringing focus to her chest, which bounced slightly along with her motions on his phallus, massaging his length to make it completely firm, and ready for sex.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon gave a small snort as the witch played him like an instrument causing him to quickly harden to his full length, "Mmph.....I wish convincing people to tag along was always this easy." He grinned back at her comment about her chest size, "I've never exactly been picky but I will admit you are the most beautiful witch I've run across in my career. I'd almost think you were part Holistare." Leon gave her a slight smirk after mentioning the monster women famous for their giant chests. A moment later Rosie felt two slight tugs before her undergarments were removed letting her bosom bounce free, while she had been occupied on the shaft in front of her the minotaur's hands had snuck up behind her. "I think I'm getting used to this island already...."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah~!" Rosie yelped out when her bra snapped off, before she gave Leon a devilish grin, and a sinister wink, "You want it bad, don't you? Figures, you're not full human, so your perverted mamono blood has got the better of you." she concluded, before leaning forward, and slipping his cock between her breasts, leaning down further still, until his tip when into her mouth. Using her lips and tongue, she sucked on the tip of his cock, while caressing his length with her soft globes.

Letting his cock free from her mouth with a pop, she twirled her tongue around the tip, and flicked at it, before lowering her head back down to swallow it back into her mouth. The saliva from her oral motions trailed down in occasional beads, wetting her breasts, and the rest of his cock, allowing her already smooth breasts to slide faster, and pleasure Leon further.

"I can't entertain you like this any longer~" Rosie said quickly, standing up, and hurriedly slipping her panties off, the scent of her wet, needy pussy overpowering his sense of smell. "It's my turn to feel good!" she announced with a hungry smile. Turning around, spreading her legs apart to use them to brace her body for what she was about to do, she bent over slightly, looking back at Leon's face to watch his expression at seeing her round ass bent over at him, slowly lowering from above his erect cock.

Clenching her teeth, still grinning despite her tension, Rosie suddenly lowered herself quickly, and Leon may be shocked, to see her swallow every inch of his lengthy cock inside of her human sized body. From over her shoulder, he could see his erection poking out from under her skin, forming a bulge on her belly. But instead of pain, she moaned with utter ecstasy, and pleasure.

Actually getting used to Leon's size quickly, Rosie suddenly began laughing, grinding her ass a little on his crotch, while one hand went down to massage his balls. "It's like having sex with a giant!" she announced loudly, for anyone to hear. Looking up at him, she'd address whatever wonder he may have that she could do this safely with a smile, "This body is like a fairy's, made of magic, so it's very elastic~" she giggled, promising him that he could use her durable, tight fitting body again in the future.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"It hasn't gotten the better of me I'm just.....blending in with the locals." He gave a sly grin at his corny excuse. As the witch began to suck him off he dug his fingers into the ground and snorted. "Ngh...if you had told me a month ago that having a 50 year old witch trap my cock between her wqould feel this good I would have called you mad...." His shaft twitched and leaked a bit as the minotaur struggled to contain himself. Once the witch removed herself and turned around Leon reached forward gripping her ass to guide her down onto him. A small hum of confusion came from his lips as her watched the witch's pussy completely engulf him. "Mmmm.....I've only been on this island less than a day and I can tell that I'm going to enjoy exploring....every....inch...." As he slowly ended his statement his large hands slid up Rosie's body and gripped her breasts as he began to thrust his hips against her. "I have a feeling I'm going to be very popular around here, so tell me, how many years would you like? My treat..." He kissed along Rosie's shoulders as his powerful hands squeezed her tits.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rosie moaned as Leon began to thrust against her, while she controlled most of the insertion with her own legs, and hips. Though his cock was wet before, her moist insides made his length slick, glistening from the sun's light reflecting upon it. In a rather pronounced way, her ass bounced each time she took him all the way in. The round flesh of her rump rippled from each collision, while her sex made the most lewd, wet noises, the kind that would alert anyone even a great distance away to what was happening where the minotaur and the witch were lecherously mating together.

"More years than you have to offer, pet~" Rosie responded, moaning as she stopped in mid-thrust to grind her hips around, swirling his cock around inside of her, before pushing down again, her pussy sucking on his length, squeezing on it. "So much energy~" Rosie moaned aloud, her face holding a desperate, orgasmic expression, while her tongue stuck out of her mouth like a hungry animal. "I'm getting so full from your energy, Leon~" she called his name out lovingly, "Don't tease me, hurry up and cum. Feed me all of your power."

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon panted and moaned as Rosie's pussy sucked on him with each thrust, it was extremely rare for him to find women who could safely take him so his body was relishing every warm inch of her. It didn't take long before he came, holding her tightly against his cock helet loose thick, hot, and heavy gushes of cum. He held her like that for what seemed like an eternity letting a loud snort out each time he filled her with another flood of seed. After milking several torrents from him her wrapped her in his massive arms and lightly squeezed the smaller witch keeping his shaft buried inside, her stomach bulging slightly from the massive amounts of cum he had filled her with.

"Pet hmm? Considering you were the one who needed my help, perhaps -you- are the pet?" He gave a deep chuckle before leaning back with her panting exauhsted. "You really know how to take it out of a man..." After such a tremendous outpouring even a half monster like Leon felt completely spent, he wasn't sure if it was the drain or just the fact that he had cummed into Rosie until she was swollen.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rosy rose an angry smile, her brow twitching, "M-me, the pet?" she asked, sounding a little bothered. "Perhaps you aren't aware, but I am on top." she told him with a proud tone. "Besides, you're just a man. Did you think you would be calling the shots in this relationship? I'm afraid not. There will never be a moment where I will demand sex, and you will be able to refuse." she informed him, grinning, "Just like now, my pet, I told you that you couldn't refuse. And here you are~" she giggled, leaning forward, brushing her cheek along his, before toying with his sensitive earlobe with her tongue, exciting him.

"So much energy you gave me... You clearly couldn't handle me~" she giggled again, vibrating his ear with her soft, seductive voice. Even further, her enchanting, witch's aura seeped into his own soul, causing him to get erect all on his own again, and feel deep under the witch's spell.

Sucking on his earlobe, she eventually stopped, and drew herself off of him, various globs of cum leaking from her crotch, and her stomach flattening completely. Smiling, she held a hand to her belly, closing her eyes, before a powerful glow of a white aura surrounded her. Her presence was certainly more powerful than before. In fact, she seemed much more threatening than before, as if stealing some of Leon's spirit truly empowered her.

Giggling, she looked down at Leon with a confident grin, "I'm afraid not, pet. You belong to me now. Shall we pay my old master a visit?"