The Neighbors (Leon)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Homecoming (Leon)

Leon's eyes slowly opened after feeding the witch a large amount of his spirit. Once she had removed herself from him he stood completely naked and shouldered his hammer. "Your master will have a backup plan, I have seen this hundreds of times....you will likely last mere minutes." The minotaur swept the nude witch up and sat her on his other shoulder. "Hubris is a mighty weakness....and I'm not too fond of the idea of watching her turn you into a burnt spot on the ground after all this hassle to catch you." Despite Rosie's suggestion Leon kept walking away from the mountain further into the woods. "I have no intention of letting your old master go but I think it would be more prudent to find a few more like minded individuals before we charge into a demon infested mountain. I can only fight a few platoons before I start feeling winded afterall." Though the witch had cursed the minotaur into being unable to refuse to sleep with her it appeared that he was still very bullheaded....

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Eh!?" Rosy exclaimed as Leon told her his intentions, and hefted her up, and onto his shoulder. Folding her legs, instantly making herself comfortable, she frowned down at him. "Are you one of those adventurers that enjoy doing side quests? I'm not attracted to that type at all." she told him bluntly.

She let out a sigh, resting an elbow on his head. "How do you expect to gather allies that would be willing to accompany us?" she asked idly as they walked. "Most here on this island would rather see you join 'them' rather than the other way 'round."

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon gives a booming laugh as Rosie sulks, "I don't intend on wandering all over the island aimlessly. I assure you that there are always people opposed to everything, you just have to look. Trust me, if we had gone storming back into that cave We would have likely faced down her and who knows what else, dark masters like that -always- have a way to kill upstart apprentices in one shot. Besides, it's not like you're short on time, after that I'm sure you gained a decade or so."

He gave a small smirk as she questioned his strategy, "I intend to use the attitude of the resident's to my advantage. I offer them one, a chance to rid their island of a disruptive influence, and two, the opportunity to travel and spend time with a male minotaurus. Do you think this is the first time I've used my physique to my advantage?" Leon have a sly grin as he kept walking into the forest towards where he had first met the dryad.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The witch returned Leon's laugh, only more haughty and befitting of a royal queen rather than booming. "A decade? Perhaps this is wishful thinking speaking. The energy I got from you, provided I do not spend much of my energy on magic, should last me over a month, and that's when every once of it should be gone. I only received one meal from you, and a girl's gotta eat to stay healthy," she told Leon in a lecturing tone.

And after hearing his plan, Rosy raised an eyebrow at Leon, "You plan to sell your body, in exchange for body guards? I never knew such a shameless man would be so close to me. Usually, they at least try to guard some form of chastity. But I can see your mind clearly doesn't need to be warped to succumb to lust and temptation. Again, I blame the Mamono blood in you."

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon starts laughing at the witch's surprise at his plan. "I'm sure we can find others interested in helping for reasons other than me. As for my willingness I've traveled to many places with many different cultures. An adventurer needs to be prepared to adapt to whatever traditions and taboos are observed in the country they are passing through. I've visited countries that regard sex even lighter than you do here as impossible as that seems." The minotaur gave Rosie a playful pinch on the rear after insinuating that things on the island were tame.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Lightly?" the witch chuckled, "Why, sex here is treated heavily. There are many girls who would literally kill me for having such a cock all to myself..." she frowns angrily, "And I do mean all to myself. I'm simply putting faith into the fact that you were joking a moment earlier about sharing your body. Because it belongs to me." she stated firmly.

Walking some way, suddenly, a loud, effeminate, 'Moo!' was heard, sending off a rather odd sensation through Leon's body, as a rather plump looking girl suddenly tumbled onto the road, with breasts so large, that they seemed to break her falling forwards. A pair of white puddles formed around her, coming from two buckets she held in her hands.

"Oh, a Holstaurus." Rosy pointed out, "And a clumsy holstaurus at that."

Meanwhile, on the ground, the holstaurus pouted from where she lay, wallowing in the puddle of milk. "I spilled it again..." she cried, "I hate myself..." she announced with self-loathing.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon glanced at the witch after her stern statement, "I assure you that I'm very cooperative to agreeable people. Attempting to force my hand has -never- ended pretty." Leon gave her a glance to remind the witch that she was traveling with a warrior who easily swung a weapon around that was ten times heavier than her.

Leon's ears twitched a bit when he heard the strange call nearby, confused for a moment at the strange feeling that went through him though all questions were answered when the Holstaurus fell out onto the path. Shaking his head with a smile as he listened to the girl degrade herself in her sorrow Leon took Rosie off his shoulder and placed her on the ground before stepping over to help the girl up. "There there, it's alright. Are you hurt at all? My name is Leon, what is yours?" He tried to distract the girl from her problems with some small talk as he dusted her off.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Reaching and taking the hand without looking, the Holstaurus smiled and thanked him, "Oh, thank you very much! I'm such a klutz!" she laughed nervously, before looking up at the man who helped her up.

Her expression turned to immediate shock, as if she was struck by a lightening bolt. Her skin pale, she suddenly spun around, and trotted quickly behind a tree, "Excuse me!" she announced loudly as she ran away. Barely seen behind the tree, she fussed with desperation over herself, picking at her hair, smoothing her horns to try and make them shine, and fussing with her dotted top, trying to make her large breasts look better.

Turning back around, she approached Leon in stride, seeming to glitter in the sunlight like an idol as she walked down the dirt path like it was her stage. The glitter flowing out of her back pocket seemed to explain the effect, however. Taking an elegant pose as she walked towards him, she tried to appear humble, and at the same time, sexually appealing. "What I meant to say, handsome sir," she spoke with a more royal tone, more befitted a refined woman, and a suitable wife, most importantly, "-was that I was awful embarrassed to have made such a foul in your suave presence, and I-"

Without warning, the Holstaurus's hoof suddenly went into one of the buckets she dropped, and caught her right by the foot. In an instant, the cow girl was sent, face first, into the dirt at Leon's feet, soaking in the milk she spilled. Quietly, he could hear the country girl crying.

"Why... Why does this have to happen when such a beautiful man sees me...?" she pouted pathetically. "I could just die..."

Stepping forward, Rosy let out a huff at seeing the comical display of the klutzy cow. "I know what you're thinking, and the answer is no. No, absolutely not. We're going to say what we must, and bid this foolish klutz farewell," Rosy announces, glaring at the Holstaurus's 'larger-than-Rosy's' breasts with sheer malice.

'Go away! Just go away you tit monster!' Rosy thought to herself, biting her lower lip painfully, 'I see what you're interested in, and there's no way Leon would even THINK about having sex with a freak like you! He already has me, so BEAT IT!' she shouted mentally, trying to direct all of this hate at the klutz laying on the ground.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon tilted his head slightly as the girl ran off behind a tree, just as he opened his mouth to say something she stepped back around with her new regal stance causing Leon to raise an eyebrow in confusion. "Umm, buck-" was all Leon was able to say before the girl faceplanted into the ground in front of him causing the minotaur to sigh slightly. Listening to Rosy's protests he looked at her with his eyes half closed, "Sorry but I don't think that way, otherwise I would have just smashed you back at the cave without a second though."

Reaching down Leon helped the poor cow girl up, "I really could have told you that trying to act fancy and regal rarely works out too well for our kinds." With a tug he freed her foot from the bucket and stood over her. "Let's try again, I'm Leon, and you are....?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helping her up, the holstaurus looked up at Leon with a tense blush. Her mouth agape as she listened to his lecture, her eyes shined with his reflection. "Leon..." she repeated his name back to him, a typical scene of a love struck girl. Standing on her hooves, blushing after he helped her be free of the bucket, she leaned forward without warning, but with grace, as her large breasts squished erotically against him. "My name's Tina... I'm not very good at this sort of thing... So I guess you're right... But... Please accept my feelings, Leon. I reckon I've fallen for you at first sight."

With her fat breasts pressing against his body, her body seemed to be implying importance to it, her expression seeming to indicate is as a sign of affection. "If you don't mind... I was actually on my way back to my ranch. If it's alright, sir, would accompany this humble cowgirl?" she asked him with invitation, near the end of her sentence, reverting to the more high-class manner of speaking. She didn't seem to be too aware that she switched tones in the middle of her speaking.

"We're busy," Rosy spat suddenly, "We are on important business, we don't have time to waste on your pathetic affections." she stabbed at Tina, who looked to Rosy as if the witch's words were blades, and she had been directly stabbed. Giggling, Rosy seemed to notice how much she offended Tina. "You're lucky Leon's nice, as no man in this world would ever touch you otherwise. Don't mistake his pity for your klutzy nature for affection." She waved her hand in a dismissing gesture, "Now, please stop bothering him."

If Leon would ever try to correct Rosy in any way for her speaking, or even if he did otherwise, Tina was in front of Rosy before a chance was available. She looked infuriated, as did Rosy. From a glance, they looked like two monsters competing for territory.

"No man would ever touch me?" Tina snorted, "Speak for yourself. Way I see it, he ignored you and helped me up for a good reason. Probably saw a real woman, in place of you; a dry old hag. Old crones like you witches just ain't aware of when they should just shrivel up and roll with the tumbleweed." Tina said with her hands on her wide hips. She looked like she wanted to charge Rosy on the spot.

Meanwhile, a vein nearly popped out of Rosy's head, as the insults thrown back to her by the cowgirl infuriated her. "Old... Hag..." she snarled under her breath, before lifting her staff, "I'll turn you into roast beef, you country hick!" she screamed, gathering power to herself.

Tina quickly gathered her large, bouncy bosom into her hands, and made a lewd, squeezing motion as her top pulled back, showing her bare chest. With a single milking squeeze, a stream of milk streamed from her nipples, "Take this!" she shouted.

The stream of milk landed in Rosy's eyes, causing Rosy to scream out in frustrated anger, releasing her bolt wildly, striking down a nearby tree. "GYAA! What the fuck!" she cursed. And a moment later, was taken down to the ground by Tina, where the two violently wrestled with each other.

Tina locked Rosy's head in an arm lock, suffocating her between her breasts. Rosy slipped out, and flipped them both over, snapping her fingers over Tina's breasts, and pulling hard, drawing a pained cry from the holstaurus. And they continued to flip, spin, and fight each other, until Leon would see a chance to break them apart without risk to himself, as the magical bolt from earlier could have easily destroyed him as easily as it did the tree, which now looked like it was ready to be turned into a house.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon slapped a hand over his face as the witch and cowgirl started going at each other. "Now I know how Ichten felt on that adventure." The minotaur stood there for a few minutes watching them fight until he saw them slow down, he quickly leaned over and hoisted both girls up by a leg and held them apart. "One, we are on an island full of women, if you're going to pick a fight with every one that gets near us we're going to have issues. Two, I cannot live on soul energy so we would have to stop to find food soon anyways. And three, I'm completely fucking lost."

He hefted Rosy up to eye level with him. "If you will recall you were the one deserted by your mistress to save her own ass. You do not own me, if anything else you owe me your life. It's a bad sign to me when -I- am the most level headed of the group on this little adventure and believe me when I say that my patience is just about at an end for short tempered companions who just make my job more complicated." Leon glared at the witch and gave an angry snort, becoming quite obvious that the witch's haughty spoiled attitude was starting to grate on his nerves.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rosy's frown grew with intensity as she listened to Leon scold her. And right at the end, she opened her mouth as if to retaliate, before she was interrupted by Tina as she stuck out her tongue, and blew, making an obscene and mocking noise. "Now he's pissed at ya!" she announced with a victorious grin, though one couldn't see said grin, as her large breasts hung down just enough to cover her mouth. "Serves you right!"

Gritting her teeth, Rosy angled her staff down, and sent a quick, light zap at his hand, causing his hand to jerk back reflexively. Slowly descending, swirls of air gathering under her, she gracefully planted herself on the ground, adjusting her witch hat on her head. "That is where you are wrong, Leon. You may do as you wish, but unfaithfulness is something I will not tolerate. You are bound to me, not some chunky cow." she told him with an unfriendly tone, making it sound as if she were warning him.

"My head feels full..." Tina complained quietly. Once she was set down by Leon, she held her head, trying to steady herself. "I feel sorry for you, having to travel with that woman. But," she smiled up at him, "I hope you'll find my hospitality to be a relief from the stress you seem to be under."

Raising her hand, she stepped forward, pointing past the trees, to the way she was going before she tripped. "My home is up and through this here path. As the master wishes, I shall take you there," she told him, switching again, from her normal way of speaking, and to her impersonation of a noble. "... And your pet," Tina added, jabbing at Rosy another time.

A sudden scream, Tina fell forwards as her hoof found a tree root arcing up from the ground. Pushing herself up with her hands, she glared at Rosy angrily, who was chuckling, finding amusement within the timing of her stumble. "How immature are you!?" Tina snapped at her.

"What are you talking about?" Rosy inquired, laughing as she walked over, and past Tina, down the path. "It is not my fault you do not take heed of where you're going."

"You're a forked tongue sneak!" Tina shouted, stomping her hooves angrily after her, pushing past her even to get back in front, as she was the one leading the group.

"Now who's immature? Can't you lead me and my partner in respectful silence?" Rosy asked with a snobby tone, stepping faster to push Tina out of the way, getting in front again.

"Get out of the frickin' way!" Tina shoved past Rosy.

"You can't be counted on for your sense of direction, clumsy oaf!" Rosy jabbed, charging back into the front.

Their fighting developing further, their traveling went from a steady march, to a sprint through the forest, both girl's cheeks mashing together as they tried to push the other off the path, while running at top speed.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon rubbed his hand from the shock as the two women flew down the path ahead of him sighing a bit as he followed behind at a steady walk. "Maybe I should have stayed on the pirate ship in hindsight..." The minotaur pinched his nose as he walked allowing the two to stay far enough ahead that he couldn't hear their insults and argueing very well. There were some days when he missed fighting a nice simple eldrich horror the size of a castle or an evil wizard powered by a dark god. "Ah well.....I guess being the main hero requires you to deal with love triangles. Hopefully I won't end up with a love hexagon or worse." As the path continued on his did quietly admit to himself that Tina did seem attractive though he was still unsure if that was just the bull in him talking.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After much conflict, Leon arrived at the view of a barn, with a field that spanned for quite a distance. On top of a hill that gently curved down to a fair sized home, he, and his two exhausted cohorts, had the chance to enjoy the sight of Tina's labors. Though she wasn't alone, as Leon would be able to pick out several other cow girls tending to the field, the house, and even a centaur, who was standing in place, having a conversation with the holstaurus brushing her horse-half.

"This is my home," Tina announced in between pants for air, "I don't want to upset my family, so... Truce?" she asks, looking at Rosy.

"I wouldn't want to get trampled by your simple minded kin... Agreed, for now. A truce." Rosy acknowledged with a grimace.

From down by the house, a lone holstaurus had seen them, and came up running with an excited trot, her hooves patting against the dirt road. "Tina! You're back! And you're married!" the youthful looking holstaurus announced, no bigger than half of Tina's size, both by how tall they were, and how large their breasts were. Rosy seemed annoyed over the fact that she was only slightly bigger than a little girl.

Tina only giggled modestly, "Not married, little sugah, this here's a friend I met on the road. There's this person too," she pointed half-heartedly at Rosy.

The little holstaurus made a bow of respect at the ranch's two guests. "How do ya do?" she greeted them with a bit of an accent similar to Tina, giving slight indication that they shared some kind of bond somewhere. "Mister, when I get older, will you be my boyfriend?" she asked outright.

"Hey now!" Tina said with a flush, moving forward to address the girl by gently taking her shoulders, "Gotta be polite to our guests, sugah...!" she insisted.

"But Tina," the little girl moped, "You always said a girl's gotta be forward with guys, else they'll get snatched right away by them harlots with pointy hats."

Rosy said nothing, only showing a smile on her face with closed eyes. But the aura around her suggested she wanted to raze the ranch before she left.

"Anyway!" Tina announced with a flush, "Forgive the little one... Ha, ha, ha!" she laughed nervously, "Would you like to come inside, Leon? A fresh glass of milk and something to eat for ya?"

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

After he caught up Leon took a look around the new setting. "Hmm, I never thought I'd find such a normal looking farm on this island." He glanced at the centaur being brushed by the cow girl. "Normal-ish.", he added onto the end of his statement. After the statement about marriage he gave the smaller cowgirl a slight look of confusion before sighing again as things quickly looked like they would devolve into another cat-fight. "It was a pleasure to meet you little one, I think I'll take you up on your offer Tina. I haven't eaten since I jumped off the pirate ship several hours ago. Rosy, I know a fireball being prepared in advance when I see it. Put it out please, no burning property of people who don't want to eat us or our souls." Leon's attitude seemed to have shifted from annoyed anger to the same tone someone would speak to a misbehaving child.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rosy gave Leon the same, bright, and of course, fake smile. "What do you mean, Leon?" she asked him cheerfully, "I was simply preparing a spell to help with the food!" she announced. But, suddenly, she covered her cheeks with her hands shyly, "Oh, but I don't have good control of my magic, I hope I don't burn this entire ranch!"

"I hope so too..." Tina said with a worried sigh, before waving her arm at everyone, "Come on, Leon, come make yourself comfortable. Us ladies will prepare the food." she told him, before turning, and walking down the path.

The little girl gave Leon one last glance, and a pleasant smile, "You seem like an unlucky person, hee, hee!" she giggled, before following Tina promptly.

Rosy's staff stomped against the ground as she was the last to follow. "You will compliment my food over theirs, or I will burn this place down." she warned him selfishly. "And despite what you may think, Tina's disposition isn't too different from mine. She'd have you forget all about me, in favor of herself."

Walking down the path, the group of four came to the front of the humble ranch house. Strangely, the house seemed built to accommodate someone as large as he. He could rather easily fit through the door, and the table, chairs, and even the bowls, plates, and eating utensils were all fairly large. But at a second glance, the other things in the house, such as the books, and back door leading out into the field, were all small. It was as if the proportions of the house were made to fit a specific person.

The old, dark brown wood of the house couldn't hide it's age. Leon would be able to see that the house had seen it's fair share of wear and tear. But certain areas looked newer than the rest of the house. A patch on the wall made of a square block of wood looked fairly fresh, and almost seemed like it was made to cover a rather large hole in the wall. And not just the wall, but the windows looked new, and there were even more patches of woodwork done all around various areas of the house. It wouldn't be far fetched to say the house was raided by a powerful, and ferocious animal, and then saw repairs to the damage.

"I apologize for this shoddy place." Tina said to Leon. "But, hopefully you won't find out why we live like this..." she said with a nervous giggle. Her hand directed to the large table. "Please, have a seat, Leon." she invited him. "We'll prepare some food... And we won't cause any fires, either." she said strictly, glancing at Rosy, who simply scoffed at the cow, and followed her into the kitchen, with the little cow trailing behind both of them.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course you were Rosy...of course." Leon gave a sarcastic response to her fake statement and rolled his eyes at her threat as they all walked towards the home. He quietly observed the home as he entered, the differences in size between things put him on edge a bit. The house was built for someone his size but furnished so that the smaller girls could work in it, after he was left alone Leon quietly got up from the table and slipped outside, bringing up questions with Tina and Rosy might just make more of a mess, the cow girls in the field would probably either swarm him or be too intimidated to help. With a quick glance around Leon headed over to the centaur he had seen earlier, she was probably the best shot at straight answers.

He approached from the side trying to keep from spooking her from behind, he was sure a centaur kicking him would hurt just as much as a normal horse. "Excuse me! I'm Leon, I came here with Tina and I was just wondering something. Who exactly runs this farm.....I can tell that it's been built for visits from someone much bigger than the cowgirls who live here."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The centaur turned to look at Leon when the holstaurus brushing her noticed him first, and directed her attention to the minotaur man. With a constant, hardened frown befitting a warrior woman, the woman showed him no courtesy, keeping her arms folded under her breasts, granting Leon only the turn of her head. "Seralia," she replied to his introduction, giving her own name before continuing, "The one who brought you here is the owner, I thought she would have made that obvious as she nary ever mentions this place without calling it, my ranch," the centaur told Leon firmly.

She looks away from Leon, instead facing straight ahead, as she was when he first saw her. "And you're right, it was built for someone about your size. And that someone is very territorial. She's the reason why this ranch has no men, for which I'm thankful. She'll soon chase you off too, so you might as well leave now before she breaks the damn wall again upon smelling another man," the centaur cursed. "I only worry for Tina's sake, of course. It happens every time she brings a man in to try and woo him into joining the ranch. If it weren't for her, I'd have left to return to the nomad centaurs. I'd appreciate it if you left too."

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon listens quietly to the centaur's story, "I think I understand, a female minotaur always shows up to steal from the weaker girls. I thought bandit were a handful on the mainland... I'm not quite ready to settle down so I don't think I'll be joining this ranch but I'm not going to leave knowing that nice girls like these are being harrassed by another. I apologize for not introducing myself to you Seralia, I'm Leon, and I can tell you that by nightfall you'll have one less problem to concern yourself with in this area." He gave a nod to the centaur woman even as she was faced away from him. Leon walked back towards the house and retrieved his hammer from beside the door, finding a seat nearby he sat down and calmly waited, staring into the forest, knowing that trouble rarely seemed to dawdle in his life.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't act foolishly!" Seralia called to his back as he left. "The situation is not so simple!"

Taking his spot by the house, a few minutes passed before Leon heard his name being called. "Leon! Leon, where did yall head off to?" Tina cried out in search for her lost guest. Stepping outside, she put a hand to her chest when she saw Leon sitting there, and let out a sigh of relief. "Now... There ya are. I was thinkin' you ran off or some foolishness. Why don't ya come inside? If you're nervous... You... U-uh..." she trailed off, quickly sounding nervous herself, before a sudden hand gripped Leon's head from behind.

"I heard you were looking for me?" announced the owner of the large hand gripping his hair, a powerful woman's voice. Caught looking to his side, where Tina stood, the destructive force behind him turned his head, to give him a better look at her.

Holding a heavy axe in hand, the girl grinned down at the sitting Leon as she stared at his features. But, handling Leon like that, Tina instantly got defensive, "Don't do that, Roan!" she cried, "You'll hurt him!"

Lowering herself quickly, she aggressively plopped herself down on top of Leon where he sat, grinning at him suggestively as her hands went to hold his arms, "You've brought a big one this time, Tina, well done." Roan commented with a grin as she leered at Leon, her hips bumping upon his manhood forcefully, enough to be aggressive, but not enough to hurt what she needed. "It's been weeks, and I'm starved for a good man. Hehehe..." she chuckled with intent.

His own height, and a little less than his weight, she was quite a force on top of him, enough to perhaps pin him down with fair efficiency if she put her effort into it. And such would be the case if Leon allowed the lewd brute to have her way with him.