What's new

The One And Only Centaur Weaver (Jillian)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption (Jillian)

Eilsah let out a loud moan, leaning back, arching her body as Jillian dipped her tongue between her pink folds. Jillian's tongue was quickly coated with Eilsah's love juices, and it wasn't long before the liquid inside her mouth was a mixture of saliva, and Eilsah's pussy juice.

And, by some strange occurrence, summoned by Eilsah or not, the presence of a tentacle, coming forth out of a pool of darkness behind her, made itself known, when Jillian felt a long length stick itself deep inside her, the effects of her soul being drained of it's energy soon following, while the force of it's thrusts seemed to follow the influence Jillian put in her tongue movements...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Tch. Shame on you, Eilsah... Jillian's not actually all that aroused yet, since that tentacle and a few kisses are the first things you've done to her thus far... she's certainly not dripping the way you are. :p)

"Gwak!" The surprise of having something ram its way inside her, especially with Eilsah well in front of her, causes Jillian to lurch forwards and stop licking. She lifts her head up and tries to crane it around, not wanting to let Eilsah drop from their pose, and gets a sudden light-headed feeling as she does so, offsetting the pain that arose from the invader.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Jillian turned away, Eilsah got a little frustrated at the lack of a tongue between her legs, and with a pull, yanked Jillian's head back, forcing her face against Eilsah's crotch, "Don't stop Jillian! I want more..."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(...I have no idea how to respond to that. Even given that it was the most likely result... didn't come up with anything much. Bah! Bah, I say!)

"But there's someone behind- mmph..." Jillian's protests get muffled as Eilsah's legs wrap around her, pulling her face into Eilsah's crotch. Lacking any better option, she starts licking again, wriggling as her tentative strokes are matched by equally tentative probes from the invader.

The light-headed feeling, however, gets stronger, and Jillian's tongue-lashing gets ever more vigorous, her long-buried desire for Eilsah rising to the surface as her civilized impulses weaken. She reaches around with her hands, grabbing for any bit of flesh she can fondle, as she eats Eilsah out and the shadowy tentacle pistons ever harder into her wet hole.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eilsah moans happily as Jillian's soul continues to feed her, and as Jillian doubles her tongue's efforts. "So wonderful... I feel so strong, Jillian! I can feel you inside me!" she shouts, her legs around her head clinging to her tightly, "Don't stop, Jillian! I'm... I'm gonna...!" she trailed off with building tension, before Jillian's mouth, and tongue found Eilsah's pussy squirting her cum, soaking Jillian's mouth with Eilsah's juices, while the tentacle proding Jillian's backside erupted at the same time, and Jillian found herself filled with tentacle spunk.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The warm flood of semen is a poor substitute for the sudden empty feeling within Jillian's body, and she catches the last of the spray without swallowing, pulling herself upright, fingers yanking at the ties on her tunic. She's too impatient to pull it off, and she leaves it dangling as she lurches forwards and muffles Eilsah's gasps with her lips, letting the juices she'd held dribble into her mouth while her hands maul Eilsah's breasts. Pushing her towards a second peak, with a more aggressive assault. Trying to get Eilsah to fill that hole in her self with the ecstasy of sex...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Now completely lost in both lust, and her own sexually repressed desire for Eilsah, the events that followed were a great blur of sex, orgasms on both sides, and most importantly, passionate love making with her best friend...

Jillian's recollection of what happened after could only be sumed up as such, the best sex she ever had(Should she have had sex before that is. If she hadn't, then it was simply amazing.). And after a while of going through a strange experience, almost seeming like she was watching herself fuck Eilsah for what seemed like forever, she heard a somehow distant voice in her mind, speaking to her...

"Jillian..."

"Jillian..." the somehow familiar voice repeated.

"... JILLIAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!"

As if waking from a dream, Jillian found her natural senses returning to herself, to behold an embarrassing sight. In front of her, was none other than Beatrice, with a fainted Eilsah on the side, having came until she passed out, leaving Jillian still horny beyond all hell, and seemingly causing her to switch lovers... Over to Beatrice, as Jillian found herself fondling, and kissing Beatrice like she (likely) never thought she'd do to the woman. Her arms were wrapped around Beatrice, holding her upper body and arms in place, so she could molest her more easily. And, blushing, Beatrice didn't seem all to happy about Jillian's sudden lustful disposition.

And, being the militant type she is, looked about to burst in an embarrassed fury, "Jillian, you have ten seconds, exactly TEN SECONDS to get your act together BEFORE I LOSE IT!" she loudly announced.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Jillian is hugging her partner tightly, nibbling on her neck while she moans Jillian's name in her ear. Then it gets through her head that she's not moaning, but yelling. And then she realizes it's not Eilsah who's speaking. This thought causes Jillian to back up and look at who she's holding... which reveals her to be a furious Beatrice.

Jillian freezes for a moment, arms stiff around Beatrice's torso. Then, jerkily, releases her and steps back a pace, stiffening into a pose of attention, going red with embarrassment. Though with everything else also stiffly erect, she's not exactly a model of decorum. "I apologize for groping you, ma'am, I was... distracted."

A quick glance to the side spots Eilsah, asleep, smiling contentedly even now. Damn it Eilsah, you could at least be awake for the aftermath after all that... she thinks, aggrieved.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tents forming in Beatrice's shirt from her stiff nipples, Beatrice tries to smooth her hunter's garb, blushing both with fury, and embarrassment. "I warned you about her!" she scolded Jillian, "I warned you-I warned you-I warned you!" she repeated, "And now look at you!" she said, gesturing at her with her hand, "Running up, grabbing me, and fondling me like some kind of sex maniac!"

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Be-a-trice... just 'cuz Jillian got some, and you didn't, doesn't mean you can take it out on her... and why do you sound to me like a little kid there, with all the repetition? :p)

Between her ongoing heat, the embarrassment of finding out she was molesting Beatrice, and now a touch of anger at her mildly unfair accusation, Jillian stays quite red.

"We've been partners for - what? Five years? Six? - and friends for much longer than that... you think I'm gonna turn away when she runs off sobbing after I fail to convince her she's not turning into a monster? It was the best way to reassure my-HER that everything will turn out all right. I'm sorry I got engrossed enough to start groping you when you came looking for us."

Jillian lets out a huff, trying to cool herself down, and goes over to pick up her discarded tunic. She doesn't put it on just yet, figuring on giving herself a wipe with a cloth or something to get rid of the worst of the... residue.

"Look, why don't we pack up and get going? With Eilsah sleeping, she won't run off or do anything. I'll carry her again... unless you want to risk getting fondled by her, too, if she wakes up."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Beatrice gestures at Jillian with her hand, "And even after all those years, you still don't listen to me! Remember those wolf girls that you thought were tame? Remember how you actually thought they could be trusted?" she reminds Jillian of a past event, when a group of deceitful wolf women tried to make peace, using Jillian as their martyr, acting very, very nice to her. And after using Jillian to spread the good word, were welcomed to join the village... Before they stole off into the woods with some of the men, causing Beatrice to direct her fiery anger at Jillian once more...

Beatrice continued without waiting for the answer, trotting over to Eilsah's unconscious body, "I'll handle things this time, naive youngling." she told Jillian, the term among centaurs referencing to how carefree their young are, as if she were saying Jillian still did not leave the mindset of a young little centaur.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(I don't think "martyr" is the right word... howzabout "go-between", or even "dupe", if you want to be that harsh? :p)

Jillian opens her mouth to protest that the wolves in question were behaving very civilized, not merely 'tame'... but Beatrice continues railing away, and she closes it again rather than get into a shouting match. Letting out a "hrmph!", she turns back towards the campsite, leaving Beatrice to deal with Eilsah.

Don't tackle Beatrice... she's not trying to take Eilsah away from you, she's trying to make sure we get to Cynthia's so Cynthia can help make sure Eilsah stays Eilsah... getting jealous that she's carrying Eilsah and will be the first person Eilsah sees if she wakes up before we get there is totally unreasonable...

Concentrating on that thought, she gets herself somewhat clean and dressed, pulling on her carry harness, making sure their campfire is out and the ashes scattered.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After cleaning herself of both her own, and Eilsah's 'naughty juices', and sorting out their camp appropriately, Beatrice returned to the camp with Eilsah's body hanging on her back... Certainly an uncomfortably way to rest, which didn't seem to bother Beatrice much at all as she approached Jillian with a no-nonsense look. "Wipe that look off of your face!" she told her, witnessing Jillian's emotions emerging on her facial features, "Though the town may have been rendered a ghost town, I am still your authority figure as far as I'm concerned. And as such, I forbid you from even speaking to Eilsah, until Cynthia has cured her. We've already been sidetracked enough, having to deal with Eilsah, and I'd much rather we not have another incident."

After her speech, Beatrice took some steps forward, putting on her gear from where she laid it, while Eilsah shifted uncomfortably on her back, although still remaining out cold...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

And what if Cynthia can't 'cure' Eilsah? Am I just supposed to abandon her to whatever fate lies in store?

"Yes, ma'am," Jillian growls in annoyed acknowledgement, glaring at Beatrice but not otherwise saying anything, waiting for her to finish dressing and start leading the way to Cynthia's home.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Without another word, Beatrice took place right next to Jillian as they walked the path towards Cynthia's home, their hooves making relatively noiseless sounds on the dirt and grass. But, after a time, Eilsah awoke from her sex induced slumber. And with every passing moment, no matter what scolding she got from Beatrice, Eilsah kept begging to be released, since Beatrice was using her hands to hold Eilsah's arms around her, preventing her from running off and doing anything.

"I want to be near Jillian!" she pleaded.

"Silence, Eilsah! I won't tell you again!" Beatrice said firmly.

Eilsah pouted, much like a child, and after battling with Beatrice, passing begging and refusal to one another, Eilsah grew more desperate in her attempt to be near Jillian again, actually calling her name, trying to get Jillian on her side, "Jillian!" she said, sounding as if she was crying as she did so, "Jillian! Jillian, please don't ignore me! Jillian please! I love you, Jillian! Jillian please just look at me! JILLIAN!" she whined, calling Jillian's name, over and over and over again.

Beatrice gripped Eilsah's arms tightly, "Just keep looking ahead, Jillian, don't listen to her. We're almost there." she said, even gripping Jillian's head in her hand, turning it forward again should she even dare to look at Eilsah again. And after a moment, Beatrice suddenly gave a yelp of pain, as Eilsah bit into her shoulder, her teeth digging in, causing her blood to shed a little, and causing her to let go of her.

And once she was free, Eilsah quickly got off of Beatrice's back, and ran as fast as she could over to Jillian, slamming against her, and wrapping her hands around her waist, squeezing her tightly, stopping her progression from how ferociously she was holding her.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

During the walk, Jillian kept checking on Eilsah, turning her head to look from where Beatrice was holding her and back to the path ahead. After she woke up and started whining, Jillian reached out to pat her shoulder once, only to have her hand batted away by Beatrice. Beatrice's forcible straightening of her head elicits a frustrated grumble, as her admonishment to stop encouraging Eilsah only gets said as she turns Jillian's head back forwards.

All this comes to a halt when Eilsah bites Beatrice to get loose, and grabs Jillian so tightly as to prevent her from walking. Surprised at her forcefulness, her arms hover in the air while she looks down at Eilsah nuzzling up against her.

She looks up at an angry Beatrice. "Y'know, maybe I should carry her after all?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Using her hand to hold the spot where Eilsah bit her, Beatrice growled at both Jillian and Eilsah, "Whatever! Fine!" she shouted, "But if you two start horsing around again, I'm not turning back! You two can stay out here and fuck as long as you want!"

With a stampeding temper, Beatrice trotted past the two women, leaving Eilsah and Jillian directly behind her. And with a cute, puppy-dog look, Eilsah looked up at Jillian, her demonic red eyes shining in the light as she held Jillian, seeming content with walking with her, holding her like that, but also holding the wish to ride Jillian as well, but not wanting to hurt her feelings.

It wasn't long after walking, that the tower came into sight, sending a notion into Jillian's mind that, provided the tower wasn't massive, they were only a few minutes away. And once Eilsah saw it as well, she seemed to stare at it for a time, before her red eyes searched about the ground below her naked feet with uncertainty, as if something was troubling her. "Jillian..." she suddenly spoke, "... I don't know if I really want Cynthia to change me back to normal..." she said suddenly, speaking words that would shock most people. And a moment before Jillian might have found words of questioning, or response, she continued, "I mean... Being like this... Feels really good... You know? I... I don't know if I want to lose this feeling..."

"I don't really feel like a monster... I mean-" she started giggling, "I'm horny as all hell, but I don't feel... Evil, or anything..." Eilsah looked up at Jillian, giving pause to her words to await Jillian's response.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Jillian thinks for a bit before replying.

"I'm worried that the magic hasn't finished changing you. You are okay, as you are now... but if it's not done... what's it going to make you do next?"

She smiles, a bit rueful, but dispelling the worry that had gathered on her face. "Besides, we don't have to decide right now. It's not as if she's going to change you back, the moment we step in the door."

Waving idly at the tower, Jillian starts walking again. "So, shall we?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eilsah lowered her head, her red eyes looking at the ground, "Well, I'm actually worried that once I step inside, I won't have a choice... She'll cast her magic, and I'll go back to the way I used to be..." Her eyes looked back up to Jillian, "I'm... I'm happy like this! When I'm having sex with you... That's all I can think about... Everything else, all of my problems, all of the world's problems, they all just go away..."

One of Eilsah's wings, now grown a little, reached around, just long enough to reach along her side. She looked at it, inspecting the pink, immature wing, "... I've never felt this free... I've never felt like I could do anything, without worry of the consequences... And..." Her eyes looked back to Jillian, "Without this... I would have to kept holding my feelings for you inside, for fear of how everyone would react to an elf falling in with a centaur... I would have been ostracized, Jillian!" She announced, before her frown turned into a smile, "But now, I don't have to worry about that... I mean, I'm a demon now... I can do anything I want! Anything!"

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Jillian frowns. "Anything, Eilsah? Like burst in on an elf, asleep in her bed, rape her, and carry her off to make her a slave?" She gives Eilsah's hand a squeeze, the frown dissipating into a worried expression. "It's that kind of talk that scares me - that makes me wonder whether you're the Eilsah I care about, that someday you won't care about what I feel... You know that if the other elves tried to get you exiled from Waymeet, I'd fight it - and if I couldn't fight it, I WOULD come along with you."

She looks down from her height, doing her best pleading puppy-dog face. Kinda feeble, that, given that Jillian's taller than Eilsah is.

"Let's go on inside. The least you can do is give Cynthia a chance to describe what she can do, rather than assume she'll be as heedless of your desires as that succubus was. There's no guarantee she'll be able to do anything, after all. And if she DOES try to zap you right away, I'll stop her - she'll have to zap me out first."