What's new

The One And Only Centaur Weaver (Jillian)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption (Jillian)

Beatrice was quick to follow Jillian, galloping with enough speed to match her as they went up the mountain pass, with their only goal to go up, in hopes they can find Eilsah before it was too late...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once reaching the top of the mountain, the very place she was summoned to this plane, long abandoned by the witches who performed the Black Mass, the succubus, worn, and tired, settled down on the flat ground, letting the elf down as well. "That bitch..." she cursed the centaur that kicked her, holding her belly where her hooves had collided with her.

Then, she looked down at Eilsah, who was on her back, staring up at her, lost in the magic the Succubus was using to dominate her mind, and she grinned hungrily at the elf. "And now... To finish my meal..."

With a sinister glare, the succubus mounted Eilsah once more, who instinctively opened her legs, and moaned when the succubus pushed her phallus back inside of the elf's tight slit...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm with you, Jillian!" Beatrice announced as they neared a suspicious looking mountaintop. Even though there was no proof, it was almost certain that at the top, was Eilsah and the twisted Succubus. "We must work together, these monsters are a fierce foe, but they are no match for centaur!" she announced.

And not a moment later, did Jillian and Beatrice arrive on the mountaintop, and before them, was a standing, triumphant looking succubus, and a raped Eilsah, who, as Jillian's eyes first saw her, had a little glob of cum leak out of her pussy...

"I knew you'd show up," the succubus said with a sinister sneer at Jillian, "But, you're too late. She's already been injected with my magic." she said with an evil chuckle.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Jillian's knuckles go white around her warspear, she's gripping it so hard. She answers with a deadly calm to her voice... at least, at first.

"Centuries ago, the demonic powers 'infected' the elves with their magic, trying to corrupt them. The elves, however, were able to master it, controlling the effects by discipline and will. I'm sure, no matter what evil you've got in mind, that Eilsah will be able to do the same."

Then she lunges forwards, snarling, forcing the demoness to dodge backwards with furious strikes of her spear.

"But the least I can do -" *swipe* "- is make sure -" *jab* "- YOU'RE -" *slash* "- not here -" *bash* "- to INTERFERE!" *smash*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While Jillian was thrusting, swiping, and bashing with her spear, and the succubus was simply taking steps back out of it's range, Beatrice was taking measures to walk around the two, so that she'd be behind the succubus. Then, it ended up being both Jillian and Beatrice, trying to jab, and slice the monster, before the succubus made a large leap back, charging a similar spell as before, when it turned out to be Beatrice who was the target this time around.

The centaur rushed in recklessly to try and stop her chanting, before getting blasted furiously, almost going as far as hurting Beatrice so much, that she coughed up a little blood as she fell back. The succubus laughed, keeping distance from Jillian with either her wings, or her speed, as she charged up another spell meant for her. "Normally I wouldn't fuck a horse... But I think I'll make an exception, and drain you of everything you've got!"

As the succubus stood her ground, suddenly she gasped, as everyone on the mountain top could feel a strong presence of magic suddenly appear out of nowhere. The succubus found her spell had utterly vanished as the new force disabled it with sheer power, as well as found her leg held in place, by a kneeling Eilsah. The succubus twisted her leg, and even kicked Eilsah a few times to try and hurry to get her off.

"What are you doing!" the succubus exclaimed, knowing full well that Eilsah using her magical powers against the succubus, meant that they couldn't be focused on stopping the corruption.

Eilsah only shouted at Jillian and Beatrice as loudly as she could, the effects of the corruption in her soul seeming to affect her greatly, and quickly. "DO IT NOW! KILL HER!" she demanded of them, her arms wrapped tightly around the succubi's legs so she couldn't move.

Beatrice was already getting back up on her hooves, opposite the side of the succubus as Jillian, getting ready to charge, and finally stick her spear inside of the perverted monster's gut.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Jillian pauses for just a moment, her eyes meeting those of first Eilsah, and then Beatrice, raising her spear to head level, matching Beatrice's timing.

Then she strikes... the keen edge of her spearpoint cleaving through the air, aimed at the succubus's neck, landing at the same moment as Beatrice's spear seeks out the demoness's corrupt heart...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both of their strikes land at the same time, their spears going from either side of the succubus, who was now silently dieing, unable to scream in agony due to the spear in her throat, causing her to cough up blood. And after the blow was landed, both the centaurs retracted their spears, letting the monster fall to the ground, where her body slowly started to darken, and dissipate into tiny fragments of darkness, her life force withering away rapidly, and not before long, the succubus only existed as a memory.

And even though the battle was won, the war was not quite finished. After the succubus died, and Eilsah could no longer bare the corrupting sensation quickly poisoning her soul, the raped elf fell back down to the ground, moaning and crying out as she suffered unimaginable sensations. Her hands gripped and squeezed at her body, as if something was wrong inside of her.

Beatrice quickly trotted over to her, and got down as much as her body would allow so she could try and consul Eilsah through her suffering, "Eilsah, you have to fight it!" she told her desperately.

Eilsah, through her moans and thrashing, gave a furious kick of her legs, and a cringe of her body, "It's so hot!" she shouted, "I feel like my insides are burning with pleasure!" Eilsah cried out as she gave another thrash, one hand went to her breast, and the other went down between her legs, using her middle finger to ferociously pleasure herself within her lustful stupor. Her moans of agony eventually turned, slowly, to moans and shouts of pleasure. Her pupils were losing their intensity, and it appeared that all of the pleasurable corruption caused by the succubus was slowly breaking her mind...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The demoness's body dissipating, Jillian drops her spear, reaching down to gather Eilsah into her arms.

"C'MON, Eilsah! FIGHT IT!"

She squeezes her tightly, trying to give her encouragement by squashing it into her.

"You WILL fight it! You're going to give me yet another lesson in bow-wielding the day after tomorrow, RIGHT? Can't DO that if you're BUSY IN BED!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eilsah, with a blush, reaches up with her own arms to hold Jillian back, "Jillian..." she whispers her name, before pulling Jillian's upperbody downwards, and lunging upwards at the same time, forcefully, and passionately planting a desperately lustful kiss on Jillian's lips. And while Eilsah kissed Jillian much like a lover would, Beatrice simply watched with astonishment at how far the Succubus curse was affecting her mind.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Jillian turns an astonishing shade of red at Eilsah's kiss, freezing for a long moment, eyes drifting half-shut as they smooch, before she heaves Eilsah up and on her feet, slapping her on her back when Eilsah seems determined to hold the kiss until they pass out from lack of air.

"Eilsah - I - you - I don't - not - you -" she sputters, staring into Eilsah's eyes, blushing hard enough to match her hair.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eilsah, after breaking the long, passionate kiss, trailed her hands down along Jillian's back, dipping under her shirt, and slowly pulling it up, and over Jillian's head, leaving her chest as bare as Eilsah's. And with her breasts exposed, Eilsah placed her hands on Jillian''s breasts, beginning to rub, and massage them, while dipping her head down, kissing, and biting a little on Jillian's neck, only hard enough to send nothing but pleasurable shivers along Jillian's whole body.

Eilsah broke the kiss on Jillian's neck for one moment, to trail her tongue along Jillian's bare skin, before she whispered into Jillian's ear, "I love you, Jillian..."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

As Eilsah's hands slide under Jillian's shirt and start stroking her breasts, Jillian's protests die out in a moan, her eyes drifting shut as she presses into the massage. The brush of cool night air against her back, as Eilsah deftly slides her shirt off and lets it drop, gets Jillian to reopen her eyes, looking flushed, trying to reassert herself.

"E-Eilsah, what are, ah, why are, aaah... this isn't, oooh, the right tiiYIIImmme..."

Her tail flicks with excitement as her breath gets heavier, hands half-pushing, half clutching at the elf, knees going wobbly and shifting restlessly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eilsah bent over a little after toying with Jillian a little longer, so that her mouth was right in front of one of Jillian's bare breasts. Her right hand went down to caress Jillian's side, while her left still groped, and even began to pinch her nipples. Her lips sealed themselves around Jillian's left breast, sucking, and licking her nipple, occasionally giving her point a kiss, and a flick of her tongue.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"E-Eilsah... w-we... need to... ohhhh..."

Jillian's feeble protests gradually die away, one hand sliding up and working its way into Eilsah's hair, then holding her head against Jillian's bosom, the other rubbing along her spine. She lets out a rhythmic moan, back arching and pressing her tits more firmly into Eilsah's grasp. Her legs stiffen up again, rear pair spreading wide, tail waving high in unconscious invitation.

(Hrmph... she's behaving like a lesser succubus, but if I was gonna have Jillian slap some sense into her, she'd've done it right after Eilsah kissed her... oh well.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a moment longer, and after Jillian started to feel like her will was slowly being drained away, suddenly she felt Eilsah being torn away from her, and as her eyes, blurred from the ecstatic feeling cleared, she saw Beatrice, with her arms wrapped around Eilsah, and pulling her back, away from Jillian.

"No! Let me go!" Eilsah pleaded, a bright flush on her cheeks, "Please, you don't understand! I'm in love with Jillian! Let me go!"

Beatrice grunted as she held the only slightly struggling Eilsah in her grip. "Stop it Eilsah!" she demanded, before trying to talk to Jillian, "Snap out of it, Jillian! She's charming you!" she said, referencing to the magic succubi would use to influence another's mind.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Jillian shakes her head, pulling her wits together. "Aaah... uh, wha? Ch-charming? Eilsah was magically charming me?"

She looks down, realizing her nudity and arousal, and grabs her shirt off the ground and puts it on. Her stiff nipples tent her shirt, and her face is still flushed, but her eyes are clear.

"That damned demoness! ARRGGH!" Her rage returning, at what she was about to do - what she was willing to do - she starts kicking at the ground, burning off her frustration on innocent gravel.

"Eilsah wouldn't DO that if she was in her right mind! Whatever that blasted succubus did must still be affecting her! What do we do!? What do I do!?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With Eilsah still squirming, Beatrice grunted, "First thing's first!" she announced, "I'm sorry Eilsah!" she apologized, before slamming her head against the back of Eilsah's own head, causing the elf to go limp in her arms as she was knocked out.

Beatrice let out a sigh, while lifted Eilsah with a grunt, and put her over her back so she could let the strong portion of her body, the horse, carry her weight. "I'll be honest, Jillian," she began, a concerned look on her face, "I don't know if we can help Eilsah out of this situation she's in... But, if there's anyone who might know, it's Cynthia." she claimed. And before Jillian could ask, Beatrice raised her hand to stave her words, so she could answer the unasked question.

"Cynthia is a Crow Tengu... A member of a very honorable, very powerful species. She's the next best thing for helping with this sort of thing, right before asking an angel from heaven." she told her.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Jillian goes over to her discarded spear, picking it up and checking it for damage. Finding none, she comes back to Beatrice, moving beside her.

"I, um, can carry Eilsah... she won't catch me off-guard like that again," she claims, face still a bit red at how quickly she'd given in to Eilsah's advances.

Regardless of whether Beatrice transfers the unconscious elf, Jillian goes on to say, "I wonder what this Cynthia'll be like? Lead the way, ma'am."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Beatrice gives Jillian a look for a short time, before nodding, and allowing her to carry her best friend. "Cynthia... Prefers to separate herself from the world." she began to explain, "She's written many, many books, and added them to the collection her ancestors have written. All of the books you'll see, were all written by Cynthia's bloodline."

Beatrice turned her head to face Jillian as they walked down the way they came, "Cynthia's not exactly a social person... So, Jillian, be mindful of your manners." she instructed her.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Jillian props Eilsah against her back, pulling Eilsah's arms around her waist to keep her in place, while her feet dangle just short of the ground. Eilsah's head ends up resting on Jillian's shoulder, chest pressing distractingly into Jillian's shoulderblades... and stomach within easy elbowing range.

Positioned so, Jillian trails along in Beatrice's wake. "So... she's a scholar? Here? Wow... Um, yes, ma'am, I'll be polite..."

She mutters to herself, "Hopefully she won't want something weird in exchange for her help..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Beatrice nodded, "Yes... Normally, as you'd expect, most scholars are like those you've seen already, travelers who call a place to the north home, where there are fewer monsters to harass them." she told Jillian.

(I will fast forward when the conversation's finished, and neither has anything left to say.)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"Huh..." With no more questions, Jillian shuts up, and concentrates on keeping Eilsah steady and not jostling her awake.

(And... that would be now. When Jillian asked "Here?", she actually meant the island as a whole, not this particular region. Still, useful to know.)