Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Ranting/Debate Thread

This is getting good.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yo' mommas good. Well, as good as she can be. Which is to say not very good in general terms.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Okay... seriously. I'm the one getting neg repped after being insulted. Oni you heartless, dirty, low hitting, filthy rotten insulting sexist, ignorant, mother fucking cunt scab.

I'm sorry for being serious dip shit, its who I am. I have too much shit to deal with outside of the internet to want to deal with your fucking horseshit. Now go beg mommy for some food cock munch.

I'm completely aware I'm going to get completely slammed for this post, but I'm past the fucking point of giving a flying mother fuck. Go ahead, neg rep me, call me an attention whore. I know someone will, because its fun to stab people in the back, its fun to knowingly push other people's buttons knowing your going to get away with it, because the admin's are that fucking lenient.

So, all you damn bigots. Fuck you. Make your own god damn sandwich, let me put some fucking cyanide in it so we can force your genes out of the pool and get some decent fucking humans on this fucking planet.

Seperately. Fuck you cancer. Just... fuck you. And scientists given millions of dollars to find a fucking cure. Fucking find it ass wads.

And as to you Step Father... oh I so want to see your soul boiling in the depths of hell. And I will, I'll be there to enjoy every second of it you wife stealing, adulterous fucker! Eat shit!

And Doctors. Do your fucking job. I still haven't gotten my results yet. I've had better treatment from someone who doesn't get paid those big fat paychecks, and why? Cause it was their job cock goblins. Whoever the fuck was in charge of my CAT scan, eat shit and smash your face against that nice oak desk you get from all your doctor money until your skull fragments and stabs your brain. Go to fucking hell.

So yeah, to everyone mentioned in this here post. Fuck you, eat shit, die slowly, think of adding something decent to the human fucking race.

And oh do I ever expect Oni to slam me with more neg rep. Because you know, despite being insulted, I'm in the wrong.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, thats the first time I've seen an infraction here. Does someone get notified about the infraction? I mean, I know I've said some dicky things before, but I don't remember getting infractions for them. Just seems like such a serious word

.."infraction"

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

first time they've been handed out.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

HE SAID A CURSE, INFRACT HIM!

...that's not a word, is it?

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bullshit indeed. Burrito got one for that "Stamp of Epic Fail" with George Bush or whatever.

@avatar: not much you can do but express your sympathy through faggy shit like "snugging", but you've already done that.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're damn right it is. Especially if you use the word "snug" and ask if you can help when you can clearly only provide emotional support, expressed in the most faggy way possible.

In other news, I hate the fly who keeps landing on my finger. And it's always my finger.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Actually he was kicking the old man's ass, he would have won if the emo hadn't distracted him with his crying.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

That's his own fault for being distracted.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well Palpatine got lucky with that ring out. He didn't kill Mace, the ground that was 10,000 feet below him did.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I seem to be missing something. *looks for what's missing*

But really, even if I am missing something, the parts I'm not missing are highly entertaining - even though I've seen that gif before, props to toxic for a perfect fit.