What's new

The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

I posted that first...

Didn't somebody posts the same exact thing on someone elses neg rep?

See? Sombodys paying attention...

Least its for a panda good cause...

Glad you liked it! :D

Host... HOST? It was Host?!?

I was not expecting that...

Your unusual useage of the smiley threw me off... *shame*

No, despite what you may think, you're not ACTUALLY an Incubus. And you're not in a roleplay, so there's no need to act/talk like you are.

Big words Mr Anonymous rep giver. Do you also neg rep RJ for acting like a raptory messiah? What about dragontear for acting like he has an infinite supply of muffins? Or chibi for acting like she can actually hug people online? It's not like anyone here acts the same as they do in person, so you can remove that stick from your behind.

But I doooo!

I dooo tooooo!!!

MER!!!

Mer to you!

The Reputation... 21st December 2010 19:43 But this IS Chibs, mwahahahaha

Well then welcome aboard Chibs! Grab a hot cocoa and a complementary aprodesiac hypo! Your a VIP in Sutol Corp. now!

If you don't remember it, then you're lack of faith and desire to follow me caused you to ignore it.

You misspelled "your". No wonder I ignored you.

Hey cappy where have you been

I've been doing stuff, trying to cure my social awkwardness irl, trying my hand at romance, other things that normal people are supposed to do.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=201736&postcount=3926 ;
Both of the following reps were for this post, and rather than doing this for the humour I'm being a smuggy dick.

Oh look, it's that guy that I still hate. Tip: When making jokes, if you feel the need to apologize for them, don't make them. None of your cleverisms have had any humor in them at all so far. You're off to a great start. Orlly? Also, I apologized on the off-chance that somebody would be offended. I'm not apologizing for the joke, I'm apologizing that it didn't cater to their taste.
FURTHER MORE! The definition of the word Cleverism is "A clever saying", thanks for the compliment.

You, I love you. <3

Last edited:

Ha, some butthurt religionfag -rep'd me for this post with the message; That's because you're unreasonable.

So opinions are unreasonable now, little faggot? Granted, I assume it's my description of religion is the reason why I was -rep'd, but what do you expect from me? I don't like religion and see it as unnecessary in this day and age. Though it's not like I try to force my disbeliefs down the throats of every passerby.

I got two reps for this

Someone asked for a link that had already been posted and I was trying to be a sarcastic asshole and just quote the other person who posted it, but I got two reps for it instead, and not even because I was being sarcastic.
You people have to read, damn it.

So opinions are unreasonable now?
When was it suggested that opinions can't be unreasonable?

But ye can be unreasonable Oni. Just sayin's all.

But ye can be unreasonable Oni. Just sayin's all.

I like to think of it as being out spoken :p

But yeah, I know some stuff I say can be considered 'unreasonable' just didn't expect some uppity little fagbag to -rep me for not having a favourable opinion on religion.

Hold the phone Eco! You'll learn to like it...

Suddenly, hundreds of feminists storm Ranger's house to lynch her for saying women grow to enjoy being raped! :p

(I seem to be using that emote a lot today...)

Suddenly, hundreds of feminists storm Ranger's house to lynch her for saying women grow to enjoy being raped! :p

Then they would be confused by her trappish appearance and suddenly become confused that their target possibly isn't a man with their own opinion on things different from " Viva la femme superior!".

But I'm not a woman.

Well I guess that's my fault then for assuming based on your avatar and eco sounding feminine. At least to me anyway.

Feel free to continue thinking that. It's not like this is a dating site or anything.

Today, my sister and I heard a commerical and thought it'd be a great name for a dating service. "Redneck Connection".

I've been doing stuff, trying to cure my social awkwardness irl, trying my hand at romance, other things that normal people are supposed to do.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=201736&postcount=3926 ;
Both of the following reps were for this post, and rather than doing this for the humour I'm being a smuggy dick.

Oh look, it's that guy that I still hate. Tip: When making jokes, if you feel the need to apologize for them, don't make them. None of your cleverisms have had any humor in them at all so far. You're off to a great start. Orlly? Also, I apologized on the off-chance that somebody would be offended. I'm not apologizing for the joke, I'm apologizing that it didn't cater to their taste.
FURTHER MORE! The definition of the word Cleverism is "A clever saying", thanks for the compliment.

You, I love you. <3

I dunno. I thought it was kind of funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back