The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Gotrek and Felix.
I feel obliged to point out that they're classic hams, not space hams. Not that it makes that much of a difference, since so many of the races are mirrored anyways.

E

ecoISDP

CREEEEEEEEEEED!
So we, shall take away, their metal bawkses .
SIIIINDRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never played the first one, but I've played (but not completed) the second. I've never really been interested in 40k though a friend has the Gotrek and Felix books so I may lend them off him at some point.
You really should, some consider it to be the best in the series. And some of the warhammer lore you can read in the wikis or do what I did and just play the RTS called dawn of war. Here, watch it's awesome game .

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lol I've actually been linked that video before, by Bartnum I believe. I'll probably look into the series eventually, but like everything else I don't have a raging boner for at the moment it'll take me awhile.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Here, watch it's awesome game intro
Awesome? Or tactically stupid. "Well, lets rush out of cover on go on the attack. I mean, it's Orks right? How many could there OH SH-"

Also

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I would rather whatch that for 90 minutes strait than whatch the ultramarines movie again.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I would rather whatch that for 90 minutes strait than whatch the ultramarines movie again.
Ha, so it really was that bad then? Glad I could be of service.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

well we all knew it would be a bad movie, i just wasn't quite prepaired for how bad, how ugly, how boring it would be. It didn't even have any good fight scenes (although maybe thats for the best as they only had one decent animator, and you can tell when there on the job and when there not).

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Caboose! i demand my E-cookie!
A new gaia thingy everyday. Snazy little peeps they be.
Only two? Make it three, for that's a nice-looking snake you got there

-gives the anon their cookie-

I really try. I usually go for solid colors or a combination of two or three different ones. It's kind of OCD now o_O

And gnee! I'm so glad so many people love my baby. Maybe i should pull him out of his habitat and put him around my neck again...

Last edited:
E

ecoISDP

Awesome? Or tactically stupid. "Well, lets rush out of cover on go on the attack. I mean, it's Orks right? How many could there OH SH-"
It's the spesss mahreeness we're talking about. As in "Who needs tactics, we got the power armor". From all of them I think only the Ravenguard ,if I remember the name correctly, use sneak attacks and other neat tricks. Need to read more about them though.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Aww... it was bad...

Fuck now I'm sad.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

It's the spesss mahreeness we're talking about. As in "Who needs tactics, we got the power armor". From all of them I think only the Ravenguard ,if I remember the name correctly, use sneak attacks and other neat tricks. Need to read more about them though.
Dawn of War 2 actually goes into the tactical codex, and you don't do stupid things like charge out into the open and run into assault with Orkz. Tarkus might, but he has TACTICAL ADVANCE.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Tarkus is all about drawing the enemy fire so that others can kick ass though Inky.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*just shakes head*

*just shakes head*
What, I'm not stepping on your "winged members" territory.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Tarkus is all about drawing the enemy fire so that others can kick ass though Inky.
Well yes, that's my point. He's about the only one who really rushes out into the open if you play it properly. Draw their fire so that the others can move into position unharrassed.

"You deliberately sprung their ambush Tarkus, what would the codex say about that?" (to the badly injured Tarkus, whose drop pod took a shot on the way down and he lost all squadmates)

"The tactical squad shall draw enemy fire and allow the devastators to set up in a overlooking position."

"Haha, that it does brother."

What, I'm not stepping on your "winged members" territory.
Maybe not intentionally. But lately you've been going around hitting on everything, and someone sparked some interest in you due to your supposed wings. You can see my issue here.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Maybe not intentionally. But lately you've been going around hitting on everything, and someone sparked some interest in you due to your supposed wings. You can see my issue here.
Soooo, what? Does that mean Toxic can't go around hitting on everything just because that's what you do? What, do you think you have the monopoly on flirting with whoever you see fit and no one else is supposed to?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

ive also been angry at everything.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I thought I was the only one who'd noticed.
I've already commented on it before. He just gets away with more than I can, because he's Toxic.

What, do you think you have the monopoly on flirting with whoever you see fit and no one else is supposed to?
No. Just pointing out certain double standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.