What's new

The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

I've been getting a fair amount of positive reps for my character posts. Apparently, I'm not too bad at interactive story writing. Thanks everyone!

Zoto

Lurker
Reputation score

In related news, only one of the games referenced in this following picture matters.

It's Zelda, right? It has got to be Zelda! Or Skyhrim, maybe it's Skyrim, but I want it to be Zelda :D

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Blow me, I'm not trying to be a role model. This is an adult site. If you're over 18 and you still need a role model, I pity you.

Dogs are nice, it doesn't mean they're brilliant.
Being a sore-head won't make the world a better place, lol.

You're right, let's start with the hentai forum. You get everyone into the massage circle, I'll go grab my acoustic guitar.

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

Actually, if you're implying that adults shouldn't strive to be better, I think you're the ignorant one Toxic.

I happen to know a personal friend who's very admirable, I try to take a thing or two home about social proprieties when I meet him. (Only the positive stuff of course, nobody's perfect.)

So in short, don't think you're too high up to look up to somebody, jackass.

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

cappy, stop taking things personaly, even when people are saying things that are wrong.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Then you are the ignorant one.

My point is he's acting like he's being high and mighty and presenting himself with moral fiber not just for handing out stolen games on a hentai forum because we both agree on that point, but that he, as opposed to myself, is making the world better because he's doing it to the crowd of people who just announce aloud their desire for the game, as opposed to try and follow the clear and repeated instructions on how to ask for it. People often forget that, the idea of "taking it to private messages" isn't for some convenience, it's because it's not allowed. Imagining yourself as a hentai artist who sells your product, you specifically ask a group of people not to hand out your product. So now when people come up to them in full sight and ask for it, we respond, "I'll give it to you elsewhere." That doesn't suddenly make everything ok, but at least that is our current attempt at doing so, while Sponge's perspective is more of a "Well I'll try to tell them in front of you to ask me secretly when you're not around, so I can give it to them behind your back, but if they ask me right in front of you, I'll probably still give it to them." I think that's a pretty far reach for someone to try and say they're making the world a better place for that. Not to mention my comment on it wasn't even said with any seriousness, as my post basically translated to "People who don't follow directions are retarded, now watch as I don't follow the directions," which he referred to as "some twisted form of "forum humor" that I didn't understand.)" And I don't mean to toot my own horn, but if that miniscule difference on our opinion of handing out stolen hentai is enough for him to start commenting on me, I think my occupations as a counselor/rehabilitator and educator outweigh that by JUST a little.

Also on topic. BULBASAUR
Thank you, Nunu. You earned me a rep.

*EDIT*
Bulbasaur. Except red.
See, saying Charmander would probably have been funnier.

Last edited:
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

Then you are the ignorant one.
Sorry, I had assumed the argument was about something else. There's a more detailed explanation of why I didn't look it up in your PM box.

Also, @Nunu: If I don't act indignant and confrontational once and awhile, I get incredibly bored, and when I get bored, I tend to rant.

It's really a sort of trade-off of one evil for another. Besides, I find arguments like this surprisingly fun, otherwise I wouldn't actually bother.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

oh i dont mind it so much, i'm just trying to avoid one of those 20 page arguments that crop up from time to time.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

For a short time, he become Kim Jong Very-Ill.

For my news post about Kim Jong-il's death.

After the day I had, thank you for this smile.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

For a short time, he become Kim Jong Very-Ill.

For my news post about Kim Jong-il's death.

After the day I had, thank you for this smile.
Incredibly lame pun: check

Still unique and lulzworty: yup

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

so ummm... Iggy... care to explain?

R

Ryka

Iggy has his moments. Don't insult him indefinitely. Or... well, go ahead and insult him, it's your opinion.

He obviously just wanted Oni in trouble. Oni has been a bit crass in the past. But he and I should know by now that we shouldn't really care... >.>

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

He has? I must've missed them all.

R

Ryka

Oh he admits it himself. He's just not him without his famous rages.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I was referring to what you said about Iggy. Even were you right, he still deserves his insults.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Wow, he failed on so many levels. He should've realised the time that he posted that rep I would have been in work, and even if I had the chance to go on the forum during work (I don't because 1) I cannot access the forum on my phone and 2) the internet on my phone doesn't work at the moment) I would've been too busy not being on my break to have made that rep at the time that is stated. I'd never use all caps for a rep unless I was making a Homestuck reference or if it was an ironic hate +rep. I hardly ever sign my reps because people are almost guaranteed to be able to tell it was me that -/+rep'd them and if they can't then they're stupid fuckasses. And lastly, if I was going to use more than one exclamation mark I'd use eight of them, again as a Homestuck reference.

Just a little bit of help for the next time you decide to mimic me.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Pro job there champ. Like Nunu isn't going to know who sent them rep?

Status
Not open for further replies.