What's new

The Works of Toonpimp

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Curse of Craclevania 2, WHAT?! A decent game from toonpimp?!

Is it just me? Or is this starting to sound like a hostage situation?

Complete with ransom demand...
As Toonpimp seems to be making money by behaving that way I thought I'd try the same.
You know, learn from the... rich?

Well you see, Toffi, I happen to be the EXTREMELY RICH AND POWERFUL class, whereas you're still of working class. I can't really be seen talking money with the likes of you. But, seeing as how I'm POSITIVELY WEALTHY and have nothing better to do, I suppose I'll deign to negotiate prices. One giant sack of money for every character in your code, my final offer. God, why am I continuing with this? I feel terrible for it.
One giant sack of money for every character in the code does seem like a good deal.
Well, too bad the Fighter Maker doesn't use code but instead only works with images and variables...

Man, who needs the script anyway. ;p
I do! Without it, I need to do everything twice.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

WELL! I thought you were better than that... I'll have to take my business elsewhere, I see. Maybe that Toonpimp fellow is looking for money...

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually this would be the demo for Nykka's game, a game that toonpimp has apparently been fully paid for but hasn't touched since his last epic meltdown over people not thinking his ninja game was perfect and refusing to worship him. He put the demo out quite awhile ago with his usual "Here's a demo, I don't want to hear any comments or bug reports, fuck off and die." routine.

More than likely someone just downloaded the demo off his site and pasted it onto funny-games. Congrats on finding it.

Perfectly put.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ugh.........

Another game with castlevania ripoffs?

Like those were original? This game is just pathetic. 1st off about 80% of the map is empty, the monsters are so blindingly easy to beat its just retarded, and what you might wanna add: the art sucks.

Seriously, have you guys even seen flash animation these days? This art is horrible. I mean really guys, you gotta stop giving these games any respect, they are trash in just about every sense of the word.

1. The art looks like he took 5 minutes of his time to draw it.
2. The game has no monsters in the vast majority of the available space.
3. The mechanix are also unrefined. Like EVERY game he has put out.

Being a fan of newgrounds, this stuff is about 5 years dated in everything. Hell if you asked one of the current game authors, i'm sure they could put out something like this in a day or two if you gave them the soundtrack.

p.s. Ripping off good games and producing shit copies is sad. Its like ripping off pong and having one side with no paddle.

Vina-Fran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

T-Toffi's here? o.o

X3 OHMAIGAWDYAYAWESOMENESSUPERSPAZ!!

>.> Uh, I eagerly await Toffi's next game... you can have the first born that comes from my womb? n.n;;

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

T-Toffi's here? o.o

>.> Uh, I eagerly await Toffi's next game... you can have the first born that comes from my womb? n.n;;
XD My thoughts exactly. I was actually resisting saying anything, to resist looking like a spaz. I agree with everything you said! Well, all but the womb part... I cant give Toffi-sama anything from my womb, cuz its impossible.:D

Oh, and Toffi-sama, please don't turn evil and a money-whore like ToonPimp... You're my favorite programmer!

Last edited:

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

OP is a fag, but this thread has been turned into epic win.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cuz Toffi-sama graced us?

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This curse thing is really bullshit...first you get some enemies and than nothing...i was running around almost endless, but i didnt even find 1 more enemie xD
After some time i encountered some werewolfs and than a boss.
Crappy game...way too boring and of course the crappy castlevania grafics...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This curse thing is really bullshit...first you get some enemies and than nothing...i was running around almost endless, but i didnt even find 1 more enemie xD
After some time i encountered some werewolfs and than a boss.
Crappy game...way too boring and of course the crappy castlevania grafics...
Hit spacebar, it'll show you the map (and hit spacebar again to leave)

I got to some other stuffs, like Cerberus boss, weird demon nurse with giant syringe and hammerheadsharkman thing

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I swear the man has an attention span shorter than a coked up squirrel.
I'd go with doped up, I mean god, he makes it pretty obvious he smokes the bud.

Nothing against stoners but there's nothing more irritating than a try hard wannabe who keeps raving on about how he's high as balls.

Sides let's face it, Toonpimp's a dick and his games could be a hell of a lot better if he actually made the effort.

Ory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Funny thing is, even though Toon Pimp is going all "I'm only gonna draw comics now" he still has sites out there going "Donate now, or else I wont finish Cracklevania 2." Even worse, I've seen people donate on those sites. They're paying him to do Jack Shit, for a game that will NEVER be completed. EVER.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Toonpimp is full of weed and bullshit, which is a shame, because he has some -not a lot right now, but at least some - potential if you look past the bullshit. If he actually gave a rat's ass, he might be able to put out flash games that are at least only a year behind in quality. Unfortunately, whether it's the weed or just because he's a dick/troll, he couldn't give two shits about his 'fans'.

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

T-Toffi's here? o.o

XD My thoughts exactly. I was actually resisting saying anything, to resist looking like a spaz. I agree with everything you said! Well, all but the womb part... I cant give Toffi-sama anything from my womb, cuz its impossible.:D
Luppikun said:
Cuz Toffi-sama graced us?
Woah there. Thank you very much, but don't go making me a divine being, just because I'm making some hentai-games.
And since we all share these fetishes, is it really that odd to find me on a board like this?

Kusanagi said:
Toonpimp is full of weed and bullshit, which is a shame, because he has some -not a lot right now, but at least some - potential if you look past the bullshit. If he actually gave a rat's ass, he might be able to put out flash games that are at least only a year behind in quality. Unfortunately, whether it's the weed or just because he's a dick/troll, he couldn't give two shits about his 'fans'.
My thoughts. There are some good games he made; and if he really puts his mind into it, he can make some decent games. But his behaviour is just... judging from his recent games, way too arrogant. The problem seems to be that in his furry-community nobody told him how his games really are.

Personally I'm always looking for bad reviews/opinions of my games, cause they are the best way to improve my work. Sure, you can't please all (especially with fetish-driven works), but as long as the criticism is justified, you can always make things better.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone who does tell him gets flamed and banned

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What the hell you talking about? I'm human too!
No, no, you must never ask for seconds the way you just did, not on tha intrawebz anyway...someone might want to come up with a follow up on that previous quote, in light of your response...

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

It looked like he had it going for a second, Fifi was a damn good game (except for that scrolling level, grr.) Pepe wasn't bad, it was a decent attempt at his first Run -and- Rape game and for the polly game he had someone else draw the stuff and he just coded it. (For free! *crowd gasps*) Then it feels like he just kinda......quit, he recycled 90% of the stuff in Nykka, he pretty much dragged his feet on Kazu's 8-bit game that's been over fully paid for even though Kazu is providing all the spritework, the only reason he probably hasn't fully dropped it is Kazu has pretty much sunk his teeth into toonpimp's ass and he's -not- letting go until he gets what he fucking paid for. Personally I wish all the money going to toonpimp was going to people like Toffi, Hettie, and Zeta. Their 10% finished games show way much effort and enjoyment from it than any of TP's latest stuff.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I am disappoint at the fact that we haven't figured this out yet. This wonderboy fellah, is TOONPIMP.