What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Project X - current version demo 2.8

English is not the native language of either of them, hope this make you feel better.

The more i see RC's take on the situation, the more he looks like the lightheaded type to me, doesn't seem to care much about it, doesn't pay much attention, for him there is no problem at all.:)
That doesn't mean he's a bad guy, but it makes me feel bad for poor zeta, since being the only one who cares will make her look bad and get hurt.:rolleyes:
Besides, what makes zeta angry seem to be the people talking bad about her for taking out zu, rather than RC's behavior.;)

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
-Gandhi

"We believe as much in the purity of race as we think they do... We believe also that the white race in South Africa should be the predominating race."
-Gandhi

Gandhi wasn't actually the top notch bloke everyone thinks he was.

Cappy

Reputation score

"We believe as much in the purity of race as we think they do... We believe also that the white race in South Africa should be the predominating race."
-Gandhi

Gandhi wasn't actually the top notch bloke everyone thinks he was.
It's not so much that he was trying to say that white people are better I think, that he was pointing out that if black people as a whole got a hold of definite political power (As they have), that the recent events would have lead to a reverse of the situation, except with a sudden uproar of black politicians with no experience in their jobs, and a complete take-over, which is what happened.

Before you try argue the point, I live in South Africa, I know the shit that's happening, Ghandi may not have spoken politically correct words, but since when has the politically correct way been the absolutely correct way? Politics is a game of backstabbing and blackmailing. It's more dirty than a life of burglary.

Whites never had any reason to have prejudice against black people (Though they did, human nature) , but remember that black people have all the reason in the world in their mind to be prejudiced against whites in the particular country in question, because of exactly what happened there, people who are direct descendants of what happen to be the most recently "converted to civilized" people around have gained power above people who previously held all the powerful positions in jobs, politics, law, over them, and now they can play what they want with the rules (Tell me what human nature will depict happening next? Revenge, which is pretty much what's covered up in events in the news these days).

I have nothing against black people, certainly not, about half of my friends are black, but the sheer fact of the matter is, casualties (Including black folks) in South Africa where much much less than they are today, and the only reason that could be pointed out is the one that's politically unspeakable, Ghandi had the balls to point it out, and I admire him for that. Before you try say that the casualties have a different reason to them, the timelines say it's exactly what I'm suggesting, because it started happening at the exact time of the political change. Allowing people to mingle with another race and for them to become one takes time, otherwise it's a hostile take-over, sure, the way before was wrong, but so is the way today, it's a choice between shit and greasy green shit, don't call Ghandi an asshole because he picked shit over the latter, from what it looks like, he knows tonnes more about it than you do.

It's all too easy to speak words of popular opinion, even if they're wrong, just remember that things in media aren't nearly always what they seem.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually I am myself a nationalist and believe that the mixing of the peoples at a rapid rate is tantamount to racial/cultural/nationalistic suicide.

Gandhi, being a Hindu, heavily believed in the caste system. For whatever reason he saw Europeans as superiors and his rightful masters (which may have had something to do with skin color as the Hindu caste systems is largely based of one's skin tone).
He didn't actually want Indians to have equal rights with whites, what he actually wanted was for Indians to not have equal rights to Negros who he saw as inferior.

The reason for the counter quote is because I hate people perpetuating the marxist image of Gandhi as the ultra liberal who saw all men as equals, when in actual fact he was very much against equality in his early days.
Being someone that has managed to break through the social conditioning drilled into us throughout school I feel it is my duty to correct the BS people spout because of it.

But anyway this is getting massively off topic so if anyone wishes to debate this (without resorting to indoctrinated buzz words like racist or nazi) I suggest we do so in another thread.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most threads go off topic for quite a while. Otherwise, there would be no posts for months while everyone waited for the next update.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But anyway this is getting massively off topic so if anyone wishes to debate this (without resorting to indoctrinated buzz words like racist or nazi) I suggest we do so in another thread.

Exactly. I was only doing that early post cause it was actually quite funny when he countered with that quote. Didn't necessarily mean the guy who said 'an eye for an eye' is a loser. I just never heard the other one before and thought it was hilarious. But people say things they don't mean to, or they come off across wrong, people misinterpreting. But please, no more arguing, no politics.

If people argue too much, it can just get really damn stupid.

See?

Cappy

Reputation score

Actually I am myself a nationalist and believe that the mixing of the peoples at a rapid rate is tantamount to racial/cultural/nationalistic suicide.
Ah, I misunderstood you then, I actually don't know much about Ghandi myself, except that he did some impressive work depriving himself of food.

But yeah, no human is perfect, and Ghandi like many others must have flaws as you point out.

I just get a little touchy when South Africa is brought up as a tragedy instigated purely by racial hatred on the side of whites in general, I get enough of that shit daily and the mere mention of it sends fumes out my ears.

Sorry for the outburst, I'll quietly go back to romanticizing in seclusion.

Spoony

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, look what I found, all that fight of Zeta vs Rock Candy is over, and they are friends again. Zu will come back in the next update alongside with the new character, Tails.

And apparently, they have a new artist in the team that are working on the new character, Tails, her name is NoPenNameGirl, someone know her? I never see her anywhere.

But anyway, she are doing a really fine job on Tails for someone that come out of nowhere.

Now that they have Tails and Zu, I really can't what for the next update!:)

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, when I saw no link, I was upset. But I checked out NoPenName. She's a good artist.
Here's her Deviant.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I was gonna say, except for the bags under her eyes, she's sexy. But then I saw she has 3 kids, and now I'm gonna say, wow power to her, different level of hotness.

Spoony

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was gonna say, except for the bags under her eyes, she's sexy. But then I saw she has 3 kids, and now I'm gonna say, wow power to her, different level of hotness.

3 Kids? USA? I guess that are the wrong NoPenNameGirl:D

I am lurking in the official forum of the game and I find that she make a survey in that forum, saying that she is from Brazil and have 21, and, if i am not wrong, Zeta have the same age to.

I don't know if I can post links of that forum, but if i can, I can show you guys the survey.

Oh, by the way, with my lurker power I found a account here in ULMF with the same name and with the same location, "Brazil".

Maybe is she?:eek:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/member.php?u=3052

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Now I'm conflicted, looking again, I think I was a little too critical and those really don't seem like bags that much, especially considering the fact she even says she doesn't get much sleep at all.

"Current Residence: The Lush Wet Northwest US"
Which doesn't seem to be Brazil.

If she is 21, she had a kid in '03, which made her 14 or so, which is definitely a "more power to ya" situation

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If she is 21, she had a kid in '03, which made her 14 or so, which is definitely a "more power to ya" situation
Not just that, If I remember the deviant said she's married since 2000. So If she's 21 then she got married at 11. It might happen if you walk alone in Vegas but still ^^;;

On the other hand, the one who made an account here might be the one we are looking. She mentioned in one of her two post that she was a spriter and draw manga art for website ( and not chibi Marvel/DC character )

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Pair of things, the deviant one doesn't seem to be the furry type, you can tell by her gallery and favourites, the tails preview looks very well made, which can be troublesome for someone who is not used to draw furries or animals, for this and other reasons i can't kill the feeling that the art style doesn't match completely, i doubt the deviant one and the furry one are the same person.

...i still might be wrong, someone that is not me should go ask her.;)

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Unless NoPenNameGirl on the Project X forums comes out and says 'btw, NoPenName is my DA name and NoPenNameGirl is my ULMF name', I'm just going to assume they're three different people.

It's not uncommon for others to have a similar, if not the same, name. Name creation in video games has taught me this.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which is why I try and use names no one would think up. (Like my Gaia and my Youtube.) Plus I have a monopoly on Luppi-kun. :D

Spoony

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unless NoPenNameGirl on the Project X forums comes out and says 'btw, NoPenName is my DA name and NoPenNameGirl is my ULMF name', I'm just going to assume they're three different people.

It's not uncommon for others to have a similar, if not the same, name. Name creation in video games has taught me this.
Anyone can send a PM to her in Project X forum about this account here of ULMF? Or maybe say to her come pray us a visit ;)

Because the DA account is already out of question, is obvius that are not her.