What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Project X - current version demo 2.8

Dat arena boss. Who wants to put up a savegame?

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Made a small giff of the arena boss to use as my avatar,
but i'm not sure if i uploaded it right? should be animated.
Any advice for a complete newbie.

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score

Just as a quick tip:

Finish the game once, do it with Zeta = Easy-Mode

Then reload that save 5 times, unlocks gallery & arena mode.

Finish Arena mode with Zeta (once again, Easy-Mode), then reload that save, (in the main corridor) it will let you change characters, but AFAIK it won't alter the animations, different girls, but Zeta's and Zu's is basically the same. Though some girls show pleasure Rouge whilst others are more 'pain'ed but the whole ordeal.

Happy to help.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Surprise, surprise, they continue to build the game sideways rather than forwards.

tetrak

Reputation score

Dat arena boss. Who wants to put up a savegame?
Here are my saves, one is a completed game save, the other is a completed arena save. It seems to let you choose which characters you want for the arena, but takes you straight to the Delta labs.

Enjoy! :)

Attachments

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here are my saves, one is a completed game save, the other is a completed arena save. It seems to let you choose which characters you want for the arena, but takes you straight to the Delta labs.

Enjoy! :)
Thanks, I just couldn't get past the robots+plants bossfight. Those vines have such a huge range... Barely fair.

DreamManX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I just couldn't get past the robots+plants bossfight. Those vines have such a huge range... Barely fair.
Actually you can attack those vines and the big head plant from a long distance using your normal moves :O

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

During which attacks does this occur? And does it only happen on a game-over?
Cum-insertion attacks from mobs that use cum ( not oil or slime ) that will knock out a life displays said animation. It doesn't have to be your last life, and bare in mind that it doesn't always play. It will also play for Tails ATM, witch has been counted as a bug and not an intended effect.

Surprise, surprise, they continue to build the game sideways rather than forwards.
Honestly when 4 game projects that we track here alone have gone backwards, once of witch 3 times in a row and still is being retooled from the ground up, I think moving sideways is most decently a far better outcome then the alternative. Not everything will update like Fairy Fighting after-all, and at least here these where updates that will carry more content over for when stage 3~8 are at last made. If anything else just cataloging all the text alone took me a good 6 hours of playing the game over and over and over again...And they still didn't even add Cream yet...

...Honestly trying to relog chat for the next update is going to take one hell of a time I know that much...

Attachments

Last edited:

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And they still didn't even add Cream yet...

...Honestly trying to relog chat for the next update is going to take one hell of a time I know that much...
Cream points pretty much as a loli. But I'm not having that much of problem 'bout it. That's pretty much Zeta's decision

And yea, I agree that the next update will take time since it IS a very well made. ( and yes, I'm new to Project X).

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Would you say it would take over a year to add a third level?

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope not. God. We waited long enough for this update... And isn't Cream the same age as Amy and them? We need Cream! We need a girl who isn't gonna enjoy the rape...

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hope not. God. We waited long enough for this update... And isn't Cream the same age as Amy and them? We need Cream! We need a girl who isn't gonna enjoy the rape...
Pretty sure Amy and Blaze don't enjoy it.

You can tell for sure that Rogue likes it.

Unsure about Zeta and Zu.

Yeah, I'm all for giving creators time, but an entire year to come out with an update usually kills interest.

Then again, I'm still waiting on MG and the JG remake, sooo.....

R

Ryka

Well, they're undergoing joint production of this game, which I should say, is pretty much free of charge anyway. They hang out with Toonpimp and they still don't charge you.

I say that's pretty nice.

And excuse me for calling him out for the upteenth time.

Anyway, I like the sound dynamics added to the game. Especially the dialogue. The English could be polished up, but I think it's cute reading the dialogue in that style for some reason...

Also character selecting with every loaded game is really nice.

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i like this game quite a bit cant wait for the next update

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

They hang out with Toonpimp and they still don't charge you.

I say that's pretty nice.
This pretty much with me.
It's a game project that's got allot more time, energy, and recorces devoted towards it then any toonpimp game, and aren't chagrining a single dime for it. Mind you yes it IS nearing yet year 3 since this project stated, and stuff has kinda stalled moving forward ( Stage 2 being remade 4 times in a row, and then allot of internal conflict between Zu and NoPenGirl not helping in any matter ) but at least doing this tie they showed that it has indeed been making steps in the right direction.

...We can't say that with allot of other projects that have been on hold for ages, and then suddenly get an update almost a year later...

...Thought do not think in any way I don't want more stages already. Stage 3 had to be put off due to it just not finished with the new material, more less the 'sprite updates' for Zu and Zeta as well. Then on top of that you have Cream as a 'soon-to-be-new-playable', more less the arena bosses suppose to be 2 random cast members you aren't currently playing as for lesbian action at last. And do note by the end this game is suppose to have 8 stages, so there's even MORE work ahead of them...

...If anything else I credit them for making it this far, but kinda have to also remind people that not every game has the update habits of Fairy Fighting, so I guess I'm just more willing to give them a bit more lenience on the subject then most.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think we're silently hoping this will turn out like Shinobi Girl. Random, sporadic updates, taking a while, then suddenly, they put out an update and the next day announce the full game.

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

It was an okay update. I was hoping for the 3rd Stage and the "Arena Bosses" that was planned awhile back (Fighting the other characters) to be in this update.

Until next time I suppose.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

My problem is every time they add a new character or feature, it means progressing forwards will be more difficult or take longer. Each new stage needs to be made compatible with every single character etc.

Rather than building sideways, they need to push forwards, finish the damn thing, and then go about building sideways.

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

apparently sonic is going to be the next character in this update >.>