What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

vinh_kien

Reputation score
Re: Project X: New update v5.5 released 8th August 2014

Actually, their 2 side has been down for now (06/08/2015), I don't know what happen ?
Anyone known ?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At a guess: they've been updating their forum software recently and something went wrong.

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Regarding saves from previous versions : do they work or just ctd?

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Actually, their 2 side has been down for now (06/08/2015), I don't know what happen ?
Anyone known ?
It's back but still with some hiccups {
Miles Kjeller said:
Hello All,

Sorry about the outage earlier, my host "Dreamhost" were migrating the site from one server to a newer server and some tool clicked the wrong button.
Everything has been migrated over now and it shouldn't happen again!

If I'd known there would be disruption I would have put up a notice, but I didn't. At least we are back now, stronger than ever!

Now excuse me whilst I go put out some fires!
}

Regarding saves from previous versions : do they work or just ctd?
They probably can work, but you can always get a save for the last version.
Anyway i upload mine, should have everything unlocked (note is for 5.5 but will work for 5.8 "-Savefiles of version 5.5 are compatible.").

Attachments

Last edited:

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow, thought this was dead. Got exited thinking this meant an update - but it's just a preview. Hopefully the wait will be a couple weeks rather than the typical couple of months.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm Would be really nice if someone Upload their old Saves. My save was lost during the Windows 10 Upgrade (Had everything deleted) I tried the upper one Only is able to show me the Hall of fame. And the older one around 15-20 Pages away Brings my game crashing. I dont wanna start from zero when the update comes out #Better SAVE then sorry.
Get it ? XD

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

urgh... Futas... Futas Everywhere...
i'll stop on the 5.8 version, because i only play as Tails. (love the way when the succubus rape tails >.<).
i don't want to see tails being nailed o_O

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

urgh... Futas... Futas Everywhere...
i'll stop on the 5.8 version, because i only play as Tails. (love the way when the succubus rape tails >.<).
i don't want to see tails being nailed o_O
Tails already gets penetrated by numerous enemies. That's why I only play him in the gallery where I can specify feminine enemies.

Depending on the style of futa some could be female until they grapple a female character and then magically grow their phallus...at least that's the type I prefer (kinda like evil Rouge's grapple against Zeta).

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Tails already gets penetrated by numerous enemies. That's why I only play him in the gallery where I can specify feminine enemies.

Depending on the style of futa some could be female until they grapple a female character and then magically grow their phallus...at least that's the type I prefer (kinda like evil Rouge's grapple against Zeta).
well, at the screens, we can see those "girls" walking with those "Monster Cocks" all the time. maybe the animations with tails be like blowjobs or something like that. (i hope). all we can do is: wait and see the surprises.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Have to agree, the futa stuff is fine with me for a female protagonist, but for a male protagonist I'd kinda like girls using girl parts. I know you can't please anyone but since they already have to do custom sprites for Tails it would be nice (for me admittedly) if they gave Tails a little opportunity to do the penetrating even against his will.

That succubus on tails is probably my favorite scene.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am kinda glad to see some Futa in the game beside the ONE animation with Rogue and Zeta, and I agree that for Tails, one should be him doing the penetration, but some people on the HentaiFoundry and other forums are saying that only one or none of the two female characters should be Futas. Since it is not wide spread, here is some info on the two characters

They belong to an h-game called Cream Isles, made by Neokat. It was being made and the first demo is

After that, a second demo was made, but the coder apparently disappeared. Then, the bane of ULMF and all other forums, Toonpimp decided to pick it all and code for it in the missing coder's place. The link to the second demo is on his but when in the post, he says a link to support this game, he links his "Ultimate ROR" Patreon page, where nowhere listed in titles in progress is Cream Isles. And knowing his rep for unfinished/uncompleted/unpolished games, the fate of this is up in the air.

I have not been able to find much else on the game, but if ZetaTeam is making a level based on it, then they have something to do with it, or are drumming support for it, and I am kinda glad to see it. Maybe they will start coding for the game? Maybe Toonpimp might actually finish something? IDK.

Last edited:
R

Ryka

Now ToonPimp won't, judging by his mode of thinking. (Besides, I don't care about what he's making overmuch.) What I am concerned with is how long this is taking. A common concern with the fans of poor Team Zeta.

I don't know much else they can do about it though. They have tried everything and it ended up with the fans being too crazy.

I want Dinosaur Amy Eggs.

Cheddy413

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What does it matter if you get pregnant? Got the character I played pregnant... and nothing happened, not even 3 levels later~

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

What does it matter if you get pregnant? Got the character I played pregnant... and nothing happened, not even 3 levels later~
Wait 18 years, then the game takes all of your rings to pay for college tuition.

Reactions: XSI

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am kinda glad to see some Futa in the game beside the ONE animation with Rogue and Zeta, and I agree that for Tails, one should be him doing the penetration, but some people on the HentaiFoundry and other forums are saying that only one or none of the two female characters should be Futas. Since it is not wide spread, here is some info on the two characters

They belong to an h-game called Cream Isles, made by Neokat. It was being made and the first demo is

After that, a second demo was made, but the coder apparently disappeared. Then, the bane of ULMF and all other forums, Toonpimp decided to pick it all and code for it in the missing coder's place. The link to the second demo is on his but when in the post, he says a link to support this game, he links his "Ultimate ROR" Patreon page, where nowhere listed in titles in progress is Cream Isles. And knowing his rep for unfinished/uncompleted/unpolished games, the fate of this is up in the air.

I have not been able to find much else on the game, but if ZetaTeam is making a level based on it, then they have something to do with it, or are drumming support for it, and I am kinda glad to see it. Maybe they will start coding for the game? Maybe Toonpimp might actually finish something? IDK.
I could've sworn that the male monkey was Monkey Khan, not a character from Cream Isles.

Although the female character also appears in the teaser pic so I'm not so sure any more.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I could've sworn that the male monkey was Monkey Khan, not a character from Cream Isles.

Although the female character also appears in the teaser pic so I'm not so sure any more.
You could be right about that.

Still, if you look at the image from Hentai Foundry a page back, the Monkey character when down appears to have a breast and a dick. But the breast isn't very pronounced, so it might be Monkey-Khan.

Hard to tell, it is sort of beta art for the next update, so we have to wait and see.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Played it again after a long time, and Jaysus, fuck them ghosts. Had to figure out a way to beat them without getting fucked over, quite literally.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Played it again after a long time, and Jaysus, fuck them ghosts. Had to figure out a way to beat them without getting fucked over, quite literally.
Use jumpkicks on them and they easily go down.