What's new

[Thermometer] ハルカチャンクエスト / Haruka-chan quest (RJ179617)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ハルカチャンクエスト (Haruka-chan quest) NTR!

I'm yet to find the brothers and the male childhood friend that people have been mentioning. I guess I'll eventually find out lel.

Edit* Btw how do you know how much affection you have for each npc?
You can talk to the fortune teller about it, the top option is asking how much does someone love you, after choosing it he gives you the list of NPCs. Choosing an NPC gives you the status then.

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a full save?

MireneSoCW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm yet to find the brothers and the male childhood friend that people have been mentioning. I guess I'll eventually find out lel.

Edit* Btw how do you know how much affection you have for each npc?
The NPC where you buy building for the village revitalization project is the male childhood friend, he is the "cool onii-chan next door" according to our heroine. in the room behind him where you can do part time job for 6000 gold is the brother.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know why I can't increase affection above 99?

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know why I can't increase affection above 99?
That depends on the person you are going for, some of them require special events to happen for the affection to rise.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seems like one of those bitch slut NTR where she just fucks anything that moves. More or less, a reverse gendered harem. Not really my kind of NTR but the sprite sex looks pretty good.

Edit: Oh, so it only has some elements of NTR. Its essentially just a "bitch" game for the most part.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

uh anyone know how to pass the guard in forest?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How is this game NTR? I thought it was focused on prostitution.

Or is it like Netorare Imouto Misaki where the NTR might as well not be there?
Yea, its just one of those fuck everyone "bitch" game that has an obscure sorta half-assed NTR element in that there's a guy that could kinda qualify as a love interest. There's hardly any real emotions involved and doesn't even come close to scratching the NTR itch of hard NTR fans like me but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it for the "bitch" game that it is, if you like that stuff.

Guess gonna have to wait for NTRPG 3 for a real non-visual novel NTR game.

kannon3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So i have tried to play this game but all the writing is wrong. it looks kind of like (--------o------W---B-----). I run it in japanese local and all the other games work fine. I am not sure whats wrong.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The NPC where you buy building for the village revitalization project is the male childhood friend, he is the "cool onii-chan next door" according to our heroine. in the room behind him where you can do part time job for 6000 gold is the brother.
Haaa ok then, much obliged.

Edit* Ok now... hold on! I must be doing something wrong, because I'm already on day 62 and still have no scenes with any of the brothers. I've talked to both of them about 70% of the total days spent and the affection points are at 99. I know you need more than 99 to get the phone numbers so you can call them over, but not even that is happening. What are you supose to do?

Last edited:

xbulzeebx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haaa ok then, much obliged.

Edit* Ok now... hold on! I must be doing something wrong, because I'm already on day 62 and still have no scenes with any of the brothers. I've talked to both of them about 70% of the total days spent and the affection points are at 99. I know you need more than 99 to get the phone numbers so you can call them over, but not even that is happening. What are you supose to do?
The childhood friend should be on your contact list. I think thats how you start that chain of events.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The childhood friend should be on your contact list. I think thats how you start that chain of events.
Well... yeah it should be on the list, but it isn't and I trigger the event that puts him on the list.
Any idea why or what I should do?

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Any idea how to trigger the spa events and the dance stage?

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any idea how to trigger the spa events and the dance stage?
I'm not sure which happened to me before I got the dance events, I raised bartender to 99 and completed a few requests to him. Might need to complete the fortune teller events so the day doesn't end at 6 in the evening but instead she will go for a walk in the park at night. Either way after those I got the dancing option open for the nights.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure which happened to me before I got the dance events, I raised bartender to 99 and completed a few requests to him. Might need to complete the fortune teller events so the day doesn't end at 6 in the evening but instead she will go for a walk in the park at night. Either way after those I got the dancing option open for the nights.
How do you even complete the requests? besides the ones that show items i have no idea what he is even asking.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you even complete the requests? besides the ones that show items i have no idea what he is even asking.
Well yeah as you said, some requests ask you for certain amount of items. Some of them are just time consuming requests that can be completed on the same moment you accept them. Just go to the complete requests menu on the bartender and complete them, you'll get a small scene showing what you're doing there and I guess it's random if you fail or succeed those? If there are any other types of requests then I don't know of them.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i give up already finished all tower and all dungeons but i still lack around 5% normal events and 70% ends changing npcs affections doesnt affect in anything aside if they come to you at night via phone and have intercourse also once you complete de maid events and maor events if you call him 1 time for sex on your home

you always get now the mayor lover ending now and i cannot seem to overwrite it i am really confused on this game that only show 1 ending for list instead of let you choice wish one to go

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well yeah as you said, some requests ask you for certain amount of items. Some of them are just time consuming requests that can be completed on the same moment you accept them. Just go to the complete requests menu on the bartender and complete them, you'll get a small scene showing what you're doing there and I guess it's random if you fail or succeed those? If there are any other types of requests then I don't know of them.
Finally got the bar i just did those random quest he gave not the items ones. Still no idea how to get the spa but probably has something to do with your reputation or something. Thanks for the help :)

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally got the bar i just did those random quest he gave not the items ones. Still no idea how to get the spa but probably has something to do with your reputation or something. Thanks for the help :)
Glad that I could help atleast somehow. Now the only things haunting me are those spa events as well and probably something dungeon related which I'll probably find when I bother going to clear them.

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, need some help here. I'm trying to trigger the scene for the fortune teller's last scene (4th option in bracket) and the apartment.

For the fortune teller's, she said something at the park after selecting the 4th option at the teller's, but the day ends at 6p.m. without anything happening.

As for the apartment, nothing seems to be happening (not sure if there is even anything). I saw some the game site's screenshots that there is supposed to be one, and supposedly there is someone on the 2nd floor, 2nd from left. However, that room is empty in mine, and no event is triggering at the apartment.

Please do advise, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.