DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: THIS IS THE OFFICIAL TEAM FORTRESS 2 TOPIC

Like the comments say, lolenforcer.

And if we're posting videos now, here's a clip from a botched push from one of my scrims that turned into something hilariously awful.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Damn you. After watching your spy video I ended up spending an hour watching various TF2 spy stabbing videos and eventually progressing to watching people showing off balisong knife flip tricks.

Hour well spent.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Soooo, I got TF2 recently. And now I'm obsessed with getting the set that the sydney sleeper is part of, I've gotten the kukuri twice from random drops. And that's it.

Off the top of my head the things I have for trade are, 2 crates, non-achievement chargin targe and flaregun, a steak sandvich, a kukuri from the sydney sleeper set (lol) and the family buisness.

Also, hello all!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

BUSHWACKA! Honestly, I wouldn't use that set as a set. I mean, I would, but that's because I'm a terrible sniper.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I just figure it'll give me a quick 2-shot no-scope kill on other snipers while they're failing on their headshot. Course I could be wrong.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

One shot if you let it charge. It's okay for beginner snipers I guess but it teaches you to bodyshot which is bad because when you're a good sniper you should always be aiming for heads.

Anyway add me on Steam (aika092) and I can give you

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I just figure it'll give me a quick 2-shot no-scope kill on other snipers while they're failing on their headshot. Course I could be wrong.
If you use any other sniper then the Sleeper, it's not quite as worth it. if you suck at the headshot though, it's a alternative, though it reduces your level of assistance to your team. (Considering that most the time snipers just get into sniper wars witih each other anyway, not as much of a surprise.)

Also, jeebuz Aika, that's a lotta stuff o,o

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sleeper is a strong team assist item actually. But in my opinion, not as much as a sniper who plays the front lines with some jarate. The sleeper could potentially be better for it, but if you're a sniper who's in position to keep firing off shots into their crowd to do good damage and piss enemies who are fighting your team, then you're most likely exposed to their snipers and that's when you DO get in a sniping match. There's always the huntsman if you can't really snipe. Or better yet, other classes.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

wow, that's quite a collection you have there :D

Took me a few minutes to figure out how to add a friend on steam, not sure it even worked. Let me know if it didn't and I'll give it another go.

No clue how to add my backpack to that site, when I enter my ID on the homepage it comes back with Error: player not found.
Edit:

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Yep I've got you added now :)

Cappy

Reputation score

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

So a few months have rolled on by and you guys have probably seen less and less of me. One of the main reasons was Team Fortress 2. What exactly was I doing that sucked up so much free time?

We lost in our first round of playoffs in Granary because the other team brought in an Invite level player, but we're ranked 14th out of 50-some teams in one of the biggest Highlander leagues out there. And we get in-game medals for it. Yaaaaaay. Totally not a brag post. Nope.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

14 out of 50 isn't a bad place. Congratulations, you guys did really well.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Because this deserves to be placed in it's proper thread:

Also, until the Pyro craze is over, if you notice your team on Doomsday has a severe lack of Engineer, go combat engi. It's amazing how many people ignored my mini-sentry and died because of it.

Also also: OMFG I NEED THE NEW FLAMETHROWER AND BACKPACK.

FantasiaVixen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you racist or something?

I'm not very interested in competitive TF2. I've actually become really inactive on TF2 lately. I've only got like 13 hours in the past two weeks. Compared to how much I used to play, that's inactive. I've been playing more BFBC2 and Torchlight than anything.
He's racist because he doesn't like demoman? Don't you think that's a little bit far-fetched?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Alrighty then there deary, why don'cha look at the date of his post now.
2 years ago. You quoted a post 2 years old. You're dragging up an issue that's 2 years dead.

Also, I know you don't know this, but Obe don't come 'round here no more. Likelihood of a response from is is zip, zilch, nada, none.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

He's racist because he doesn't like demoman? Don't you think that's a little bit far-fetched?
Yes he did, that's why it was humorous.

Respond to my PM, dearie, we have things to talk about.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

So, uh...what'd you guys think of the Meet the Pyro update?

...anyone?

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Who the hell is this kid?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Haven't played enough to have much of an opinion on it. Still want to see if a Medic with Quick-Fix rocket-jumps with the Soldier.
Soldier's Equalizer... never really get a chance to use the thing, so I'm not bothered by it one way or the other.
I'd need to try the Beggar's Bazooka to be sure, but it seems like a pretty powerful weapon.
The Pyro's Flamethrowers stayed the same, just some numbers switched around. Meh.
On the other hand, RAINBOWER. I want this gun so bad. Also, Scorch Shot seems pretty good, explosion radius seems a little large, though. Not by much, but just enough.
New Scout shotgun is actually nice. A lot of people will pass it up since you can't jump if you don't want to lose the speed boost, but it charges to full in 1-2 good hits, so it's not like it's hard to charge up.
Completely forget what the pistol does and can't be arsed to look it up right now.
New sniper for, well, Sniper seems cool. Dunno about the SMG, haven't seen it in action. Seems kinda 50/50.