What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Threshold] Monster Girl Dreams

someonebored

Reputation score
From another place:

Dunno if that works, I didn't even try the new version yet. I just went to check Tabitha's art in the files :love:
I kept the game on version 23.6 (the one with the conclusion to Venefica's quest and, well, the first to have two 32 bit/64 bit .exe files)

Tried to open the script.rpy file in "game" directory with a text editor and I can't find that line, nor slight variations of it (even with built-in ctrl+t search function), is it really written like that? Maybe the line has been added in the most recent version. I must admit I haven't bothered updating the game, since it stopped working with that version.

I'm sorry for being annoying. I'll shut up, can I ask a favour? Can someone please tell me if Venefica has multiple forms and if the fights are repeatable? I hope she's harder than Sophia (well, talking exclusively about the Sophia fights I managed to experience).

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh, sorry, your issue was that much older. Well, beside upgrading to 64 bit, I can't think of anything. Can't test either, obviously.

The above was meant for people having issues with the new recent (and potentially quite useless) Ren'Py features implemented in 23.7.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
V23.8 is now out with Aiko titfuck CG and Beris art! As well as a bunch of bug fixes and system stuff.

Getting lewd cg implementation tools where I wanted took way too long... And not in the ways I thought it might.

Edit: v23.8a is now out for bug fixing and stuff.

I'm sorry for being annoying. I'll shut up, can I ask a favour? Can someone please tell me if Venefica has multiple forms and if the fights are repeatable? I hope she's harder than Sophia (well, talking exclusively about the Sophia fights I managed to experience).
Sorry for the very delayed response, but yes her fight is completely repeatable.
And I've heard some people say Sofia is hard, while others say Venefica is harder.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Uh, immunities don't seem to work as intended...
No one can help if you don't tell which version you're using. I'll assume .

MGD has seen some tweaks lately about status resistances, and there was (still are, methinks) ways to reduce the said resistances to below 100%. (grapples and sleep, notably. Or were before, at least)
Also, immunities do not exist. They're 100%, or 200+% for the technically immune - which are monstergirls-only AFAIK.
Obviously, perks that lower your resistance f*ck up whatever 100% resistance you thought you had. And there are a bunch when it comes to the Charmed status. Monster girls can also have for themselves, perks that lower your resistances.

Last edited:

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
No one can help if you don't tell which version you're using. I'll assume .

MGD has seen some tweaks lately about status resistances, and there was (still are, methinks) ways to reduce the said resistances to below 100%. (grapples and sleep, notably. Or were before, at least)
Also, immunities do not exist. They're 100%, or 200+% for the technically immune - which are monstergirls-only AFAIK.
Obviously, perks that lower your resistance f*ck up whatever 100% resistance you thought you had. And there are a bunch when it comes to the Charmed status. Monster girls can also have for themselves, perks that lower your resistances.
Ah, sorry. Yes, I'm using the latest, 23.8b. Thanks for your answer.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
And I've heard some people say Sofia is hard, while others say Venefica is harder.
I've done multiple playthroughs and I think Sofia is definitely a bit more difficult. I love that kinda stuff though. If they're bigshots in the canon world then their fights should be cool, interesting, and tough, which both fights accomplish. Venefica is also cool in that there's a pretty sizeable storyline attached. But separately, Sofia is cool in a different way in that you progressively fight harder versions of her. Like she's trying just a little bit more serious each time (unless you holy headpat). They're both great in different ways. I think they're both handled very well.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
If she says this, does this mean there's still something to investigate? Although I'm pretty sure I grabbed everything there was... (version is 23.8b)

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v23.9 is now out for Stella Revisions and art for her, as well as new content for Selena, Vili's Revised Art, and butt CGs for Sofia. There's also some changes to player progression early game.

I can finally move onto the labyrinth...Provided there's no bugs missed that need to be dealt with.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
v23.9 is now out for Stella Revisions and art for her, as well as new content for Selena, Vili's Revised Art, and butt CGs for Sofia. There's also some changes to player progression early game.

I can finally move onto the labyrinth...Provided there's no bugs missed that need to be dealt with.
Thanks for all the hard work and good luck. Hope it goes smoothly. The labyrinth excites me. I'm also excited to start a new playthrough to see how the progression has changed.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Let's not be too optimistic.
I jinxed it. For some reason the game give me a lot of stat and perk points for free, without any mods.
Might have something to do with the early player progression?
1627779084425.png (+5 perk points)
I appreciate the gift but I don't need it, guess I'll try removing those with cheats.
Some other bugs, when I first entered an explorable area (the forest in this case) the game opened the "you pray before the Goddess' Statue" page, complete with options to pray, restore sensitivity etc. This didn't happen in the next explorable area.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I jinxed it. For some reason the game give me a lot of stat and perk points for free, without any mods.
Might have something to do with the early player progression?
View attachment 40443 (+5 perk points)
I appreciate the gift but I don't need it, guess I'll try removing those with cheats.
Some other bugs, when I first entered an explorable area (the forest in this case) the game opened the "you pray before the Goddess' Statue" page, complete with options to pray, restore sensitivity etc. This didn't happen in the next explorable area.
Oooh, false alarm, I just didn't read the full changelog.
**Balancing -The following changes have been done to boost early game progression by a decent measure.**

* Lowered the following perks level requirements (Level, not stats): Unbridled Passion(40->20), Ass Handler(20->10), Ass Connoisseur(40->20), Breast Lover(20->10), Breast Expert(40->20), Domineering(40->20), Expert Pacing(40->20), Expert Tongue(20->10), Intimate Lover(20->10), Pussy Lover(40->20), Pussy Pleasurer(20->10), Resistance Training 3(40->20), Resistance Training 2(20->10), Sadistic(20->10), Sensual Lover(40->20), Sex Expert(20->10), Sex Master(40->20), Spiritual Ocean(60->30), Spiritual Reserves(20->10), Spiritual Reservoirs(40->20), Steady Pacing(20->10), Unbounded(20->0)

* You now get 1 extra perk at lvl 5, 2 at lvl 10, and 2 at lvl 20.(Retroactively given to older saves.)

* Upon Leveling up you now get 3 stat points, up from 2. (Retroactively given to older saves.)

* Giving a free respec ticket to older saves.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah, votes. What a flawless system democracy gifted us with. For any other players facepalming about Vili's new art, Threshold left the old art in a rar in game\images\Monsters\Vili. You know what to do...

In any case, development speed seems to be back to the good old one! Nice! (the bunny curse must've worn off :LOL:).

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v23.9a is now out for bug fixing and some art adjustments.
Hotfix Edit: v23.9b is now out to fix a dumb crash I made

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
v23.9a is now out for bug fixing and some art adjustments.
Hotfix Edit: v23.9b is now out to fix a dumb crash I made
In the b version there's something up with the Stella's event when you pay her to remove your addiction. In the previous version it gave you the Ultra-Panacea perk but not this time.
Weirdly enough, I still have the perk's effects active (comparing my old saves with new ones) but the perk isn't on the perk list.
Maybe it's because I'm basically repeating the event.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
V23.9c is now out for bug fixing and some QoL.
Edit: v23.9d to hot fix 2 bugs.
Edit Edit: v23.9e is now out for more bug fixing. Hopefully the last of it.

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but only the Beach mod seems to be working for me. The Gorgon and Metatron mod doesn't seem to work. I think it may has to do with the Beach mod being at an entirely different location while the other two has Mountain/ForestAddition but take that with a grain of salt from me. Anyone able to resolve this issue?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but only the Beach mod seems to be working for me. The Gorgon and Metatron mod doesn't seem to work. I think it may has to do with the Beach mod being at an entirely different location while the other two has Mountain/ForestAddition but take that with a grain of salt from me. Anyone able to resolve this issue?
Just checked 23.9e, both the Gorgon mod (great mod btw) and the Beach mod are working. Make sure the mods you use are in simply named folders like "GorgonGarden" and not anything with _ or the like.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have the Gorgon mod on MonGirlDream\game\Mods\GorgonsGarden but do not see any events in regarding to statues. Not sure if I am doing anything wrong.