Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

I was going to say that if you could convince me she was being deceptive, you could change over to that, but unfortunately even with your expertise that wouldn't be enough.

Your shadow is disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Life shat on me. But post is up now.

Vita is trying to suggest masturbating/ having sex and voyeuring on Bella and Sylvia. Without being caught.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oof, okay, post is up for the group thread. I'd tried to sit down and write those three simultaneous smut scenes for a while now and was just having a hard time getting stuck into it.

I'm happy for everyone to write their own cap to the sex scenes, assuming that everyone has a satisfying end. Happy to pick up with aftersex conversations, since there's probably some room for good questions to be answered while everyone's busy recovering, but if the sex scenes get too drawn out, the game could stall more.

Good news is, you're about to get to Vallaki and you're halfway to leveling up due to effectively breaking down Morgantha's illicit pastry trade (well, at least temporarily).

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

tripple sex is hard to get into.. moodwise, ye.

Recommendation for next time: One dom for all to streamline?*tips chin*

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

tripple sex is hard to get into.. moodwise, ye.

Recommendation for next time: One dom for all to streamline?*tips chin*
I'm open to a single domme, but at the same time, I'm not sure each player/character is into that kink. Esvele is pretty dommey in her transformmed mode.

If anyone wants an extended scene, there's the possibility of irc chat and logging it all to be copied and pasted back in as a spoiler.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah yeah.. you can't really sub and dom at the same time. I'd split these things myself. Was just doing a brainstorming.

Chattin? Heh, gotta sleepies soon, gonna keep in mind for vampire/countess lewdities.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah yeah.. you can't really sub and dom at the same time. I'd split these things myself. Was just doing a brainstorming.

Chattin? Heh, gotta sleepies soon, gonna keep in mind for vampire/countess lewdities.
Well, now I'm doubly sad you're sleeping. I'll do a countess post soon.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DOMFIGHT.

I mean I tend to like using tha penis and not-subbing but I'm not entirely opposed to group scenes and stuff. I also figure Esvele is more horny than dommy, it's just that domming tends to resolve being horny quicker I guess?? Those are like probably more my preferences than an actual IC-thing though.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DOMFIGHT.

I mean I tend to like using tha penis and not-subbing but I'm not entirely opposed to group scenes and stuff. I also figure Esvele is more horny than dommy, it's just that domming tends to resolve being horny quicker I guess?? Those are like probably more my preferences than an actual IC-thing though.
Yeah, no worries. I'm not sad about what has actually happened. I think the Ireena and Vita "let's expand our kink play" theme is off to a good start. (all a part of the master plan to groom Vita to be the succubus she was meant to be!). Esvele's aggressive, horny herm side is a nice dichotomy when compared to her calm and measured periods of normalcy. And Sylvia getting bred by a magic using witch fiend is fun too.

It's just the heavy lifting in doing these three scenes at once that is the issue. If it becomes a thing of losing to a kinky badguy, then it's not so difficult, but I think the nature of everyone's kinks so far is worth exploring more as we progress.

The group is coming up to Vallaki, which should be exciting, and I'll get to show more of it than Pervy has seen before with his pirate girl. Wachter will be there, but not quite as prominent a role as she had with Rovana.

Nominal goal was to get Ireena to a place of sanctified safety in Vallaki. We'll see what becomes of that soon.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I decided to post a response up to current content for now, can edit later after I see what others get up to. ^^

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

First post on a new page is smut awww ye

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Good smut too. Now to do some rolls to see if you knocked Offalia up.

Edit: Confetti time!

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

But you need three hags for a circle, not four.. sollution, five more lil ones, three times three is even more powerful! :p

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The coven of the mill

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Moms has fucked off though, so now with nunbaby it'll be back up to three. Like, eventually.

Which is assuming that she doesn't just like murder them once we fuck off, which mmmight happen.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eh. We'll see how it goes. ;)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Annnd posted. Yes Vita is deliberately ignoring the fiend right now cause distractions during funtime lead to badtime.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Yep. It's back. And it's all new and stuff. Hard to read and stylize, but we'll trudge on through. I'll be working on a reply this weekend.