What's new

ACT [Toffi]Fallen Angel Marielle

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Before it gets out of hand, that's enough asking for a save file.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
where is even the option to turn on/off footjob mode?
That mode and several other toggles are unlocked after getting the orgy scene in the love room, which requires finding all the girls and delivering a love letter to the left-counter girl (a miniquest given by the right-counter girl at some point).

Might as well post a save while I'm here. Everything's unlocked aside from the footjob scenes in gallery, not really my thing.

Attachments

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I figure I'll do the kind thing to those that don't want to do any grinding at all, here's a save with everything unlocked, including the foot fetish stuff. (It's not my thing really either, but my completionist brain wouldn't let me finish until I had them.)

... is what I would say, but I can't seem to figure out how to attach a basic zip file to my post, and both searching the site, and the help button on the bottom of the page didn't help. If someone can explain to me how to attach a tiny zip file to my post, I will gladly post a full and complete save in tribute.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
I figure I'll do the kind thing to those that don't want to do any grinding at all, here's a save with everything unlocked, including the foot fetish stuff. (It's not my thing really either, but my completionist brain wouldn't let me finish until I had them.)

... is what I would say, but I can't seem to figure out how to attach a basic zip file to my post, and both searching the site, and the help button on the bottom of the page didn't help. If someone can explain to me how to attach a tiny zip file to my post, I will gladly post a full and complete save in tribute.
There is attach files right below when you type. Untitled.png

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
It needs to be said, fantastic game, probably should be at least a 30 or 40 dollar game. Also thank you for the person on page 7 who found out how to easily beat the final boss. Saved our buttholes.

UniversalMonster

Reputation score
Just found this game and played through some of it. Get my butt kicked by the first boss. Does something unlock after beating the first boss where I can spend my money? I currently have 227, and since it was a rouge-lite, I was under the impression that I could use the money to buy upgrades to make me stronger, but I dont see anything that I can use money on in the base after death.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just found this game and played through some of it. Get my butt kicked by the first boss. Does something unlock after beating the first boss where I can spend my money? I currently have 227, and since it was a rouge-lite, I was under the impression that I could use the money to buy upgrades to make me stronger, but I dont see anything that I can use money on in the base after death.
You need to find the captured thief girl somewhere within floors 1 and 4. Freeing her will unlock the shop in the hub area to buy items and upgrades.

UniversalMonster

Reputation score
Ok, so I am legit stuck right now. I beat 3 bosses, 3 times now, and it looks like I need to beat 6 for a big door to open. How do I get the the next 3 bosses? The only thing I can do is go back to basement... I dont know how to progress :/

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, so I am legit stuck right now. I beat 3 bosses, 3 times now, and it looks like I need to beat 6 for a big door to open. How do I get the the next 3 bosses? The only thing I can do is go back to basement... I dont know how to progress :/
There are effectively two pairs of three sets of floors before you reach that top door that you need 6 bosses beaten to get through. There's basically an alternate floor 1-5, and alternate 6-10 and an alternate 11-15. You should gradually unlock the necessary abilities to get to the next set, just like you did for the first three.

The wings lets you get to the rocky area, which is the first floor 6-10 set, and if you pay attention on the first floor, there is a door that you can use the wings to jump to to skip floors 1-5 and go straight to the rocky area. From there you unlock the fireball, which lets you burn down the vines to get to the green area, which is the second set of floors 6-10 and can also be skipped to directly from floor 1 if you have the fireball unlocked. I don't remember the exact order of things after that, but I think the next step lets you be able to crouch and throw fire, which lets you burn open the entrance to the alternate floor 1-5 (It's a Asian themed area, and the door looks like such, you should see it when you go to start the very first floor. Instead of going through the door, crouch and burn your way into the new area).

From there I think you get an uppercut, which lets you burn things above your head, and unlock the way into the floor 11-15 from the start of the rocky area, floor 6, which is the mechanical area. I can't remember off the top of my head whether you need to finish that area to unlock the other floor 11-15 set, the graveyard, or something else gets you there. Anyway, once you've gone through the Aisian, Mechanical, and Graveyard bosses, and beaten them, that will be the other three bosses you need to unlock the door to floors 16-20 The Cathedral, and the games final boos, who by the way has two stages. Depending on which version you have, she may or may not have been made a bit easier. I thought she was fine originally, but if your struggling with the final boss' first stage, check what version you have.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When you defeat bosses you should get new abilities, e.g. double jump to reach higher, shooting projectiles to destroy walls, crouching down and attack to conjure a small flame wall that destroys walls near the ground, iirc crouching down and holding jump to charge up an upper cut that destroys wall at the ceiling etc.
Using those abilities you should be able to reach another door in usually the first level of some dimensions that leads to another new dimension.

UniversalMonster

Reputation score
There are effectively two pairs of three sets of floors before you reach that top door that you need 6 bosses beaten to get through. There's basically an alternate floor 1-5, and alternate 6-10 and an alternate 11-15. You should gradually unlock the necessary abilities to get to the next set, just like you did for the first three.

The wings lets you get to the rocky area, which is the first floor 6-10 set, and if you pay attention on the first floor, there is a door that you can use the wings to jump to to skip floors 1-5 and go straight to the rocky area. From there you unlock the fireball, which lets you burn down the vines to get to the green area, which is the second set of floors 6-10 and can also be skipped to directly from floor 1 if you have the fireball unlocked. I don't remember the exact order of things after that, but I think the next step lets you be able to crouch and throw fire, which lets you burn open the entrance to the alternate floor 1-5 (It's a Asian themed area, and the door looks like such, you should see it when you go to start the very first floor. Instead of going through the door, crouch and burn your way into the new area).

From there I think you get an uppercut, which lets you burn things above your head, and unlock the way into the floor 11-15 from the start of the rocky area, floor 6, which is the mechanical area. I can't remember off the top of my head whether you need to finish that area to unlock the other floor 11-15 set, the graveyard, or something else gets you there. Anyway, once you've gone through the Aisian, Mechanical, and Graveyard bosses, and beaten them, that will be the other three bosses you need to unlock the door to floors 16-20 The Cathedral, and the games final boos, who by the way has two stages. Depending on which version you have, she may or may not have been made a bit easier. I thought she was fine originally, but if your struggling with the final boss' first stage, check what version you have.
Oh my goooood. I didnt think to use the fireball on the vines. Thanks for that info, I feel stupid. I thought I'd need some upgrade I havent unlocked yet to get to those green doors.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh my goooood. I didnt think to use the fireball on the vines. Thanks for that info, I feel stupid. I thought I'd need some upgrade I havent unlocked yet to get to those green doors.
Glad my rather meandering and half asleep message contained something helpful. Good luck with the rest of the game.