Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That's... a pretty big pain.

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Congratulations and thank you for your hard work!
You are a pretty cool dude, dude.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yes, the cheats were only there to easily get back the lost progress between demos. Now that the game is finished, that is not necessary anymore.
I love you Toffi, thank you for the hard work.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Firstly a bug report, the Sentinel's extendo-claw grab seems to be bugged. On two occasions after being grabbed it's frozen up without starting the sex animation, one of which I had to restart the game resulting in lost progress (ie: having to backtrack to unlock the dojo again; a return to lobby button in the pause menu might be helpful for this and similar fringe cases).

Secondly, you've outdone yourself on making frustratingly difficult final bosses. I've got a pattern I think I can work with on the first phase, I just need to stop fucking up so often, and not try rage-rushing the boss with limited power-ups.

Edit: Beat the final boss after spending time farming upgrades, it's amazing what a difference full pain/pleasure resistance and some fairy buffs can do for extended survival.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Only real criticisms I can give are that the tanit's hitbox is weird, suppose this is to provide challenge to people like me who've upgraded to max range and attack and the final boss needs to be able to break out of stun instantly if you fall off the stage. Ended up getting hit by an attack and falling off the stage after I stunned her a bunch of times, getting hit is my own fault for not avoiding the attack but having to wait for her stun to end for me to get brought back onto the platforms is a bit much.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I gotta say as someone who normally can't stand futa and monstergirls this game is still excellent. Some wonkiness aside the gameplay is legit fun and all the scenes and poses are really fun and creative.

Question: Is there a shortcut to the final level or do I have to beat the Dullahan boss every time to get there?

qwezxcp

Lurker
Reputation score
I gotta say as someone who normally can't stand futa and monstergirls this game is still excellent. Some wonkiness aside the gameplay is legit fun and all the scenes and poses are really fun and creative.

Question: Is there a shortcut to the final level or do I have to beat the Dullahan boss every time to get there?
There is one in first graveyard level.

Beats9821

Reputation score
Man you're one of the OG's. I've enjoyed your games for such a long time and was even a patron for a while. I'm happy to see you released this and it makes me so nostalgic to boot up your blog and check the download links on it.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I want to play it..but i cant open the downloaded Fallen_Angel.rar. Always get an error that it cant be opend.
I am using 7Zip, file is from mediafire links of Toffies Page. ( )
Did i miss something there? Is it password protected or something?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I want to play it..but i cant open the downloaded Fallen_Angel.rar. Always get an error that it cant be opend.
I am using 7Zip, file is from mediafire links of Toffies Page. ( )
Did i miss something there? Is it password protected or something?
That seems weird. I got the same file, and it unpacks with 7zip just fine for me. Maybe try to redownload it? And if that doesn't work, try winRAR - it shouldn't make a difference, but it also wouldn't hurt to try.

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I may have encountered a bug in the 1.0 release.
After clearing the game I started the quest to get the letter from the mechanical area. upon entering the area I found the letter in the very first chest but I also rushed a bit too fast and died on the same floor I found the letter and now I cant get the letter to respawn again. I made 6 total runs from the 1st floor to the boss and could not find the letter again in any of the chests in the mechanical area.
Is the letter spawning meant to be random and I was simply unlucky or is my save now fucked?
Also how do I enable footjobs so I can unlock the last bits of the gallery? I have collected everything but the special animations including game overs.

Also amazing work on finishing this game and I cannot wait for your future content! I'd say this is the best work you have made yet!

qwezxcp

Lurker
Reputation score
I may have encountered a bug in the 1.0 release.
After clearing the game I started the quest to get the letter from the mechanical area. upon entering the area I found the letter in the very first chest but I also rushed a bit too fast and died on the same floor I found the letter and now I cant get the letter to respawn again. I made 6 total runs from the 1st floor to the boss and could not find the letter again in any of the chests in the mechanical area.
Is the letter spawning meant to be random and I was simply unlucky or is my save now fucked?
Also how do I enable footjobs so I can unlock the last bits of the gallery? I have collected everything but the special animations including game overs.

Also amazing work on finishing this game and I cannot wait for your future content! I'd say this is the best work you have made yet!
You don't need to get the letter again after you die I think.
Just talk to Tina to see the event.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Game is great ; just have to mention how the mechanical level is the absolute worst and i'll happilly never replay it again once i got all the game overs ;

i've beaten the game, but there seems to be a whole section of the gallery i'm missing.... I'm pretty sure i found every enemies there is, is this some tag team action i'm missing ?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game is great ; just have to mention how the mechanical level is the absolute worst and i'll happilly never replay it again once i got all the game overs ;

i've beaten the game, but there seems to be a whole section of the gallery i'm missing.... I'm pretty sure i found every enemies there is, is this some tag team action i'm missing ?
That section of the gallery might be the footjob section, which is unlocked by finding all the girls in the tower and watching the orgy scene in the love room.

I personally didn't find the machine area too difficult, but my methods involved a lot of pussy-footing around and spamming fireball on the sentinels.
As a side note, I recall Toffi mentioning at some point the uppercut move being a viable counter to either the sentinels and/or the boss. It is not. They both have counter grabs they will use the moment you start charging up.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh, I guess that's another criticism I could give: uppercut is worthless, needs to be instantaneous to be usable as far as I'm concerned.

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You don't need to get the letter again after you die I think.
Just talk to Tina to see the event.
Well there's my problem actually. It wont trigger and she keeps telling me to go and find it but I cannot find it anymore. My bad for not mentioning that in my first reply.

qwezxcp

Lurker
Reputation score
Well there's my problem actually. It wont trigger and she keeps telling me to go and find it but I cannot find it anymore. My bad for not mentioning that in my first reply.
The bunnygirl You need to talk to after you got the letter is left one behind the counter.

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The bunnygirl You need to talk to after you got the letter is left one behind the counter.
And with that I might as well call myself officially brain damaged from this point onward. This did in fact solve my problem.
But speaking of bugs, I did encounter one where I had to reset the game because I got grabbed midair by a sentinel and was stuck in the grab without a way out. The sentinel just started walking around without starting any kind of animation. The same bug that pootis404 talked about before I am sure.