What's new

ACT [Toffi]Fallen Angel Marielle

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I don't even think I've been to the site since a few months after this thread was made. So I have no idea what's happened to the game since it was early in development. So I don't even know if it's in the game yet, but I'll just go for one of my favorite positions: strapped to a bondage bench, doggy style . Or, since Toffi does a lot of futa content, add a "milking" device to the bench.

OP
Toffi

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score
This is a bit of a dangerous question. But I'll bite, pregnant futanari harem sex.
Yeah, it's a bit dangerous, I'll admit. Fetishes tend to be very specific for a lot of people and many requests I get are in the same vein: very specific scenarios that are pretty much impossible to add without breaking the overall feeling of the game. While it would make the day of the one who made the request, 99% of the other players would probably only raise an eyebrow if I were to add such a scene.
But having said that, I'll see what I can do; and if nothing else, the ideas are often good inspirations for similar content that fits a bit better into my vision of the game.

With Futanari harem sex you mean an orgy? Because if you're talking orgy, I definitely have one planned with all the Bunny-Girls (so 7 girls). Just going to be a bit before I can get there.
The pregnant part is a bit more difficult; but I did consider it for an enemy-design, that I may add, depending on whether people will want me to add more stuff to the game or move on after v1.00.

i mean you asked for anything so... predicament bondage!
Noted, will see what i can do.
Anything huh? Her getting sandwiched by hot futas would be pleasant
There are actually already some animations in where Marielle gets fucked by two Futanaris. The Oni-Sisters (Boss of the Shrine-Area) are pretty much all about that, and Darci (Dullahan riding on Futanari Centaur, Boss of the Graveyard-Area) as well, though a major part here is the focus on the Monstergirl.
I don't even think I've been to the site since a few months after this thread was made. So I have no idea what's happened to the game since it was early in development. So I don't even know if it's in the game yet, but I'll just go for one of my favorite positions: strapped to a bondage bench, doggy style . Or, since Toffi does a lot of futa content, add a "milking" device to the bench.
Noted as well. Seems like Bondage is somewhat underused content in my game.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
With Futanari harem sex you mean an orgy? Because if you're talking orgy, I definitely have one planned with all the Bunny-Girls (so 7 girls). Just going to be a bit before I can get there.
The pregnant part is a bit more difficult; but I did consider it for an enemy-design, that I may add, depending on whether people will want me to add more stuff to the game or move on after v1.00.
Yeah, orgy, kinda figured I'd throw out a somewhat easy one ;)

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Are there any features you guys feel should be included? Or some fetishes you definitely want to see that I haven't used yet?
I haven't done the math on this, but I feel like there aren't enough head attacks. More mindscrewing like the graveyard ghost's attack would be welcome, with hypnosis/mind-control being the obvious choice.

In terms of small features, I think it'd be neat to alter one or two of Marielle's basic animations depending on her current pain/pleasure state. Nothing major, but e.g. she could look flushed/aroused while standing still if her pleasure gauge is high, or pained/injured if her pain gauge is high. Possibly a third variation if both are high but that might be too much. Could apply this to her walking animation as well.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
Oh and again u didn't put any restrictions on how work-intensive these feature suggestions should be (your fault tbh :D), so: give us a bondage status effect! Like maybe hands/legs/head, so certain moves get locked for a while, i.e.:
tied hands → all attacks except a basic low dmg swing, or
shackled legs → all special moves, moving fast, maybe jumping,
a ballgag → idk if there's magic in this but u could lock that
edit: formatting

Last edited:

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
bestiality, or monsters. or better yet, bestiality/monster impreg

OP
Toffi

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score
I haven't done the math on this, but I feel like there aren't enough head attacks. More mindscrewing like the graveyard ghost's attack would be welcome, with hypnosis/mind-control being the obvious choice.
Yeah, head and breasts are an additional area I usually include. Making a system with these parts is a double-edged sword. They can be a great variation for gameplay and immersion, but you are forced to keep a certain ratio, even if other animations might be a better, visually more appealing or fitting, idea.

In terms of small features, I think it'd be neat to alter one or two of Marielle's basic animations depending on her current pain/pleasure state. Nothing major, but e.g. she could look flushed/aroused while standing still if her pleasure gauge is high, or pained/injured if her pain gauge is high. Possibly a third variation if both are high but that might be too much. Could apply this to her walking animation as well.
I like that, at least for the idle-animation. Though I might instead include animations for different body-parts instead of overall pain/pleasure. Nice little idea to add some variation.

Oh and again u didn't put any restrictions on how work-intensive these feature suggestions should be (your fault tbh :D)
Hah, I never promised I'd include all of them! Fire away with all your super work-heavy suggestions, doesn't hurt anybody. :p

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
Hah, I never promised I'd include all of them! Fire away with all your super work-heavy suggestions, doesn't hurt anybody. :p
Oh I know I know ;) called "suggestions" for a reason, right? But really, keep up the good work, enjoyed your games so far, even though AB(H) wasn't my cup of tea personally

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score
More scenes of her getting tied up and getting her dick and breasts milked. That or her getting covered and filled with cum, so much that a small stream flows out of her as she lies on the floor.

GDZJR

Reputation score
Have no idea how to tp to later levels. I struggled to the 3rd area, died and returned to the basement, then had to start from area 1.

OP
Toffi

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score
Have no idea how to tp to later levels. I struggled to the 3rd area, died and returned to the basement, then had to start from area 1.
If you want to get to the later levels faster, there are shortcuts on the first floor of the Castle-Area and the first floor of the Cave-Area. You are missing out on a few upgrades though if you skip floors.

Otherwise: stack up on potions and continues in the shop, and switch to easy to get lots of upgrades - they make the game a lot easier.
If you haven't unlocked the shop yet, check floor 3 of the Castle-Area.

GDZJR

Reputation score
If you want to get to the later levels faster, there are shortcuts on the first floor of the Castle-Area and the first floor of the Cave-Area. You are missing out on a few upgrades though if you skip floors.

Otherwise: stack up on potions and continues in the shop, and switch to easy to get lots of upgrades - they make the game a lot easier.
If you haven't unlocked the shop yet, check floor 3 of the Castle-Area.
Thanks for reply. I've now beaten Aoi and Akane(the twin oni), and the two doors would take me to lower floors. I didn't get new skills here, and no other areas. Did I miss anything in v2.1.0?
And there's no shortcut to the 3rd area guarded by a Dullahan.

OP
Toffi

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for reply. I've now beaten Aoi and Akane(the twin oni), and the two doors would take me to lower floors. I didn't get new skills here, and no other areas. Did I miss anything in v2.1.0?
And there's no shortcut to the 3rd area guarded by a Dullahan.
The shortcut is in the newest version (v26), the upgrade and other stuff was added in the last updates, so you're missing some stuff if you play v21, yes.

OP
Toffi

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score
It is done! After 2.5 years of development, today I have released v1.00. Check out the link in the first post to get to the download!

Can one of the mods be so kind as to move this game into the completed games section? Thank you!

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
It is done! After 2.5 years of development, today I have released v1.00. Check out the link in the first post to get to the download!

Can one of the mods be so kind as to move this game into the completed games section? Thank you!
Is the unlock cheat doesn't work anymore on V1.00?

OP
Toffi

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the unlock cheat doesn't work anymore on V1.00?
Yes, the cheats were only there to easily get back the lost progress between demos. Now that the game is finished, that is not necessary anymore.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game finished? Thread moved to H-games.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What is annoying that you actually need to trigger an animation to unlock them in the gallery. Defeating any enemy should unlock all non-reverse anims that enemy has.