What's new

ACT [Toffi]Fallen Angel Marielle

OP
Toffi

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to edit saves, or at least has a save that's past the newest boss? I just wanna see the new enemies in the cave area, and the new boss is just too frustrating for my liking. The animations are great, though.
Well, editing the save won't help you much. The savefile consists of literally only 6 variables, which mostly save your dialogue.

But you're not alone in your mentioning of the difficulty, so I made a few changes and uploaded a new version today. The game now includes continues and a shortcut-system to the later levels.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
there seems to be a bug where once i make it to primal instincts or whatever i cant zoom out from the default zoom, i can however zoom in, still, the stage seems built for long jumps and deep pits, so uhhh...i feel at a disadvantage....

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score
May I ask for a save that goes past the boss? Just started playing and would like to see what is further in.

sven123

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi Toffi, can you add a shortcut to the boss? Not to the level after the boss, but to the boss room. Kinda like a recollection room so we can re-fight the boss.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Yup level teleporter must be added asap-its getting very tedious pretty fast to going all the way up again if you reset the game or just wanna try that boss once again. Plus i want game to save my anatomy maps for obvious reasons.

Everything else is awesome but hitboxes are a little bit crappy at the moment-but this maybe due to lack of heroine atacks.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I love Toffi games so much! This is coming along quite nicely I must say.

The only thing that is giving me problems right now is enemy grabs. It would be cool if they didn't instantly grab at melee but had to do like a 1 second grabbing animation first. Also, when I get up from being grabbed I often just get grabbed again because hits don't register when you are right on top of the enemy...so I have to escape, move far enough away, turn back towards the enemy, and attack with almost no time to spare.

If the game gets much longer, I'll definitely start hoping for the ability to skip to later levels, too.

Thanks for all your hard work, Toffi. You're awesome.

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I loved charlotte. Can we please see more of her ( or other seductive succubi type)? i mean, not strictly with footjobs, but with anything (boobjobs will be amazing)
Also the Tp to the boss room would be a nice add.
Awesome game. cheers.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
If you've not played the newest ver avail to patreons then you're in for a treat. Pickups completely re-balance the game. The most important IMHO increases the distance you can strike from.

You guys should know better, Toffi's the kind of dude that will create a challenging game sure, be he'll also give you a way to see the pronz easy too!

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Perhaps they're just waiting till it's done and not spoiling themselves with each demo. It's what I am doing now.
I wouldn't worry about v19 demo. Not missing too much. I'd usually wait till the floor boss to be released and then sub to toffi on Patreon.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Not really a whole lot to talk about. I've never been one to post "new version out" either.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Good to play and enjoy the new content, but I think it's best as mentioned above to wait for a new boss or area to be added. Does anyone know how big this game is supposed to be by the way? 96 scenes is a hell of alot. Curious how many levels and girls he plans to put in.

OP
Toffi

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score
It's been quite some time since I last visited this thread.
Normally I'm not the type to post outside my blog once I finish a new version (as you can see by this thread), but since there is so much new stuff in the game and I have a solid plan on when I'll finish it as well, I figured it'd be a good idea to drop by to ask for some additional feedback and ideas. You know, before the game is actually finished.
Are there any features you guys feel should be included? Or some fetishes you definitely want to see that I haven't used yet?

A few days ago I finished v24, and the game now includes 126 animations. 6 Areas are finished, and once I'm done with the Boss for the 6th Area, I'll start working on the 7th (last) Area.
There is still a lot of misc. stuff to be added alongside that, but all in all I pretty much finished 80-85% of the game.
Unless there is a demand for an expansion after that, but that's a topic for a later date.

It's been quite a journey and the game turned out to be much bigger than I initially planned, but I'm glad for it. Really satisfied on how it's turning out.

edit: also updated the first post, new rules and all.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Are there any features you guys feel should be included? Or some fetishes you definitely want to see that I haven't used yet?
This is a bit of a dangerous question. But I'll bite, pregnant futanari harem sex.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
i mean you asked for anything so... predicament bondage!

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anything huh? Her getting sandwiched by hot futas would be pleasant