What's new

ACT [Toffi]Fallen Angel Marielle

DrSsitrop

Reputation score
I never thought I'd be posting anything here, but I need help and for the *life of me* I cannot figure out where to find two last scenes, I believe they are footjobs, I have *footjobs turned on*, and I've tried all I can, but I just can't seem to find them, and its bugging my OCD something fierce, could one of you lads tell me what these two scenes are, and *who* they are from, and anything special I gotta do to trigger em'?

Capture.JPG

qwezxcp

Lurker
Reputation score
I never thought I'd be posting anything here, but I need help and for the *life of me* I cannot figure out where to find two last scenes, I believe they are footjobs, I have *footjobs turned on*, and I've tried all I can, but I just can't seem to find them, and its bugging my OCD something fierce, could one of you lads tell me what these two scenes are, and *who* they are from, and anything special I gotta do to trigger em'?

View attachment 35828
You need to turn footjob mode off(no footjob) or random mode to trigger these animations.

DrSsitrop

Reputation score
You need to turn footjob mode off(no footjob) or random mode to trigger these animations.
Thanks boss, most if not all the rest of the extras are Footjobs but yeah makes sense that turning off that for characters with default ones would do that, feel like a right dunce.

Capture.JPG

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
apparently the final boss is getting rebalanced because alot of people are complaining about it. Add me to the pile. I haven't the slightest idea how to legitimately fight her. I win by brute force alone. Super upgrade, max damage, max resistance to pain/pleasure tends to work, but also abit of luck. Crouching kicks seem best, but even those tend to fail because the moment she sprints you're fucked. Literally. Even if you can react on time, she runs faster than you. which means...don't stop never stopping! the kicking i mean. Still beat the game, but needing to complete an entire zone just to try again is a bother. Unless there's a shortcut to heaven im not seeing somewhere.

edit: actually, being real with ya....I brute forced all the bosses. get enough upgrades, you can cheese em all. tank the damage, never stop mashing. just michella was the only one where cheesing only works half the time instead of all the time. for the future, might wanna change how you handle bosses. Maybe add hitstun for clear attack opportunities, punish mashing and brute force.

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Except for the first form of the final boss you can beat the bosses fairly easily if you recognize their pattern.

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I kind of found a way to cheese the final boss's first phase. Stand near the edge of the arena on either side, charge up an uppercut while facing the middle, and release when she runs towards you for a running grab. I-frames will let you dodge the grab while the boss bounces of the edge and back towards the middle. Repeat till you win.
Took a bit to find the sweet spot, but it worked for me in the end.
Try seeing if that trick works for any of you.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, yes. As long as you don't hack or mod my game, feel free to do whatever you like.
That is not a problem with me, mainly because I don't even know how to hack or mod a game :p

So...

Can someone share their save file with gallery please? :D

*slapped*

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Honestly, I would have loved to have a new room added once you beat the game that has all the entrances to every floor available. I like to work for the content, but I'd rather choose where to start and fill the gallery this way instead of running through repetitive floors I've already finished.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Honestly, I would have loved to have a new room added once you beat the game that has all the entrances to every floor available. I like to work for the content, but I'd rather choose where to start and fill the gallery this way instead of running through repetitive floors I've already finished.
I don't remember if its triggered by having the orgy scene with all the bunny girls or beating the game, but the left counter girl gets an option to randomize floors, and while its not a replacement for choosing your floor, it helps a lot.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I feel like I am missing something, but wasn't there a shop? if so where can I find the character that opens it?