What's new

ADV WolfRPG Loli [Tokinokogiri] ハルキの最大の敵は理性 / Two beasts or Not to Beast!! (RJ325681)

OP
Deleted member 371426
Reputation score
So I was playing the game and noticed for some sex scenes, the genitals are decensored for abit. I think they might be covered up by a filer, but I didn't download a wolf decryptor to verify. I also don't know the first thing about modding.
Skimmed through, censor is baked into the original CGs sadly.

Basil13

Reputation score
Does anyone have a full save? Can't figure out a majority of the scenes.

OP
Deleted member 371426
Reputation score
The game already has its first update adding a new character on the way. That was fast as all hell.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game seems very interesting but playing it untranslated isn't very fun. Gotta bunker up and wait.

Xan2

Reputation score
Spoilers ahead for some scenes I've gotten so far:

I know you can get the scene with the lifeguard doggo by going to the pool at night. I've also seen the loli tiger is gotten in the afternoon at the mall, by agreeing to help her find her brother. The scene with the fox girl teacher occurs at the southern mall in the afternoon; you get a call at 7pm to meet her if you've failed her minigame. The sister has a paizuri scene if you find her at the arcade at night. You can meet the deer girl in the bookstore in the morning. Drunk wolf shrine maiden resides at the shrine in the afternoon (?). The cat girl has a massage scene if you go to the back alley at the correct time. Sheep nun is at the church, not sure of the exact trigger.

tv0

Reputation score
I get this error whenever I exit the house

【可変DB】エラー:存在しないタイプ番号 37 を読みに行っています

処理地点:【マップEv 2 コモンEv 548 行 88 】  ※もし並列処理のエラーなら地点不明です

--------------------

and several other

Anyone know how to fix?

Attachments

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone else having problems with the controls? Sometimes my mouse stops working in the game. using keyboard and Z just clicks the hand really fast. It's all quite frustrating. I feel like I've messed something up somehow somewhere.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ya i also had a problem with using mouse and keyboard sometimes the mouse would freeze during scenes/option and pressing like any button would bring up the backlog that would never go away but using only the mouse it never froze on me.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Okay, not just me then. guess I'll just use mouse only. I hate having to move with a mouse though. Lol.

ROTHY

Reputation score
If you need help finding when all the scenes occur, I found a guide (in Japanese but Google Translate works well enough):

The dev is also holding a crowdfunding campaign for more content for the game and merch, of which an animation viewer, a new character, some acrylic figures, an Anne body pillow, and Madoka bedsheets have already been funded. The final stretch goal is for a 'dating mode' DLC starring the guest characters at 2 million yen. It'll be a way to add more scenes for the guest characters and the dev promises an actual sex scene with Haruki's crush.
image-web (4).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score
how to fix this bug

Mod edit: Image removed due to loli content

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adding a loli prefix to this thread. Please be careful when sharing images and do not share links.

Shirokamisama

Reputation score
It seems like it hit the 2 million mark... Nice.
Now I'm hoping for them to reach 2.6 million for new chars. :D
Crowdfunding lasts till: 2021年12月25日 23:59まで

ROTHY

Reputation score
A new update just came out that has a new character and a few quality of life changes.