What's new

[Complete - Full] トッコー委員会オウカRPG [RJ184230] (Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG)

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Minor update, fixed a game breaking bug in the swimming pool sequence. Also added a link to the current (incomplete) version on my blog. Link to my blog is in my signature, you may need to enable signatures to see it.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Minor update, fixed a game breaking bug in the swimming pool sequence. Also added a link to the current (incomplete) version on my blog. Link to my blog is in my signature, you may need to enable signatures to see it.
The swimming pool sequence seems to be broken still, at least for me when I tried - after I put on the swimsuit I appear inside a fence and can't move. It's the newest version of your patch too.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The swimming pool sequence seems to be broken still, at least for me when I tried - after I put on the swimsuit I appear inside a fence and can't move. It's the newest version of your patch too.
Ah, I see what happened, I forgot multiple events can send you to the pool, fixed and uploaded. Thanks for reporting it. :eek:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice to see this again! Now I have to get ahold of 1.05... sticking this onto 1.02 caused, uhm, well predictable results as soon as Ouka was ero'd and got attacked. Whoops!

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. After unpacking the game and replacing the stuff inside the %DEFAULT FOLDER% with the stuff from the translation I try to open the game application in the folder. All I get is a white screen so I know I messed up somehow.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. After unpacking the game and replacing the stuff inside the %DEFAULT FOLDER% with the stuff from the translation I try to open the game application in the folder. All I get is a white screen so I know I messed up somehow.
I have had issues with this game not launching properly myself, not sure what the issue is, but closing it and launching it again usually seems to clear it up. Seems to happen less after he updated rpgmaker, you are using version 1.05?

If that doesn't work you might try asking on the ulmf discord (linked in the OP), someone would probably help you troubleshoot in realtime, even if I'm not on at the time.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You can't start with the %s in the game folder's name (so change the name to something else or at the very least get rid of the % signs). I know, that's kinda counterintuitive, but it is what it tits.

Here's a guide you may want (well, part of the opening post is, anyways): https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/henta...e-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
While I know this is just a translation patch, is it possible to tweak any of the game mechanics? While 1.0.5 adds some new animations, it also seems impossible for Ouka to actually ever reach 100 Arousal in 1.0.5, because all the attacks seem to heavily drain it now, and she'll eventually wind up in some Ero Attack animation where she takes no Arousal at all. Seems like an odd choice...

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
While I know this is just a translation patch, is it possible to tweak any of the game mechanics? While 1.0.5 adds some new animations, it also seems impossible for Ouka to actually ever reach 100 Arousal in 1.0.5, because all the attacks seem to heavily drain it now, and she'll eventually wind up in some Ero Attack animation where she takes no Arousal at all. Seems like an odd choice...
Was not aware of that, I will look into it when I get around to playtesting. I know there is at least one item that raises arousal. And there's the instant strip skill as well, which basically bypasses arousal.
Tweaking the game mechanics is not out of the question, but I would make that an optional patch. The "official" translation would be just localization, no major mechanics changes.

Mister_cat

Reputation score
Thanks for the hard work man, i have a question though, since this is made with RPG MV how do you patch it, do you need a program or something else for it?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Thanks for the hard work man, i have a question though, since this is made with RPG MV how do you patch it, do you need a program or something else for it?
There are instructions in the readme included with the patch. Guess I should point that out in the OP.

It's boxed into an exe, you need the EnigmaVBUnpacker, after it's unpacked it's just drag and drop to apply the patch. Note the posts above on this page, you'll want to remove the % from the extracted folder name.

Yugifan's thread here has more detailed info, scroll down a bit to get to the part about MV. It should also have a link to the unpacker : https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/translations/11440-how-to-apply-a-partial?t=28259

Mister_cat

Reputation score
There are instructions in the readme included with the patch. Guess I should point that out in the OP.

It's boxed into an exe, you need the EnigmaVBUnpacker, after it's unpacked it's just drag and drop to apply the patch. Note the posts above on this page, you'll want to remove the % from the extracted folder name.

Yugifan's thread here has more detailed info, scroll down a bit to get to the part about MV. It should also have a link to the unpacker : https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/translations/11440-how-to-apply-a-partial?t=28259
Thanks man, very appreciatted

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, totally not trying to complain or rush you or anything like that but do you have any estimate when the full translation will be finished?
Cause I remember you saying that it will take somewhere between 2-4 weeks and it's been 6 since then.

Reputation score
So, totally not trying to complain or rush you or anything like that but do you have any estimate when the full translation will be finished?
Cause I remember you saying that it will take somewhere between 2-4 weeks and it's been 6 since then.
Same here, i want to know

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
No idea. I'm bad at estimating, obviously. Hopefully not more than a month. The H scenes are taking longer than I thought, and some things came up in RL that delayed translation a bit. But I'm definitely still working on it and it will be finished sooner or later. :oops:

DustyX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I noticed this too. At first I thought it was a bug or issue with starting a new game (New Game + to be specific) but yeah, for whatever strange reason since applying the translation it's actually quite difficult verging on impossible.. or unfeasible to reach 100 arousal due to the above mentioned circumstance. No idea how or why it is the way it is but yeah, once she's in an Ero position the goons will generally resort to plain attacks until Ouka winds up tied up and at that point your only options are to either counter attack or get beaten to a pulp, both are painfully a "death by a thousand cuts" slow grind. xD

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
How the translation going?
Slowly. Sorry for the delay, but it's going to be a while longer. Can't give an ETA, partly because I keep getting hung up on being indecisive about how to interpret vague lines and partly because things keep coming up in RL. I *am* still making steady progress, just not as quickly as I would like.

Reputation score
Hope real life gets better for you soon. Looking forward to the completed version whenever you can get round to it (y)

Attachments