RPG [とらうま商事] JumbleStrikers (RJ294780)

fula_flight

Reputation score
New dev post:

Old Enemy is back!

TREE MONSTER
FUCK i wanted either the rats or something new

Well, we get to see the green haired girl get grabbed by it
Wait I thought we're only getting the previous 3 as a cameo? they're gonna be party member too? that makes it 7 girls??

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Wait I thought we're only getting the previous 3 as a cameo? they're gonna be party member too? that makes it 7 girls??
The green hair girl is the "same" girl. She, purple hair and the sister of the blonde hair will get scenes aside

If i remember correctly someone mentioned in the thread it's her but "Time travel" shenanigans (Or the dev said about her)

melopopoman

Reputation score
Blog Update

Confirm release date

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm both excited and worried. Seems to be a whole lot of bugs and bugs are really not to my taste. The JP bestiality scene seems to be really into bugs nowadays. almost as much as Western bestiality artists seem to be into anal; some of my favorite bestiality artists have gone full-on bug mode.

fula_flight

Reputation score
I'm both excited and worried. Seems to be a whole lot of bugs and bugs are really not to my taste.
I can understand that. As much as I like the first game, I'm kinda disappointed that there's no humanoid enemies, but now there's GOBLIN. YUM.

The green hair girl is the "same" girl. She, purple hair and the sister of the blonde hair will get scenes aside

If i remember correctly someone mentioned in the thread it's her but "Time travel" shenanigans (Or the dev said about her)
aah thanks for that, well at least the previous heroines will still shows up to provide comedic relief

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm both excited and worried. Seems to be a whole lot of bugs and bugs are really not to my taste. The JP bestiality scene seems to be really into bugs nowadays. almost as much as Western bestiality artists seem to be into anal; some of my favorite bestiality artists have gone full-on bug mode.

Gotta agree here, also the "parasite" angle, i'm.. uhhh... not into that.

A big ol' slug just gyrating on them? yes, plz.
Slime and goop just gettin' everywhere? more!
Slugs infesting a titty? Aight i'mma head out.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
I'd just like to point out that the fetishes on display here aren't any real different then they where from the -last- game...or his prototypes on this style of game...! (That I learned I still somehow have archived, go me)
In earnest if you enjoyed what the first game was doing, it's just the same here. If you couldn't get into the fact that there was parasite slugs up the butt, worms that bite at the nipples and sucked on them till they became hyper sensitive, spiders and rats doing the sex sex, and other such things, there's nothing really 'new' here for you to dig into beyond the goblins. But like this isn't a case of "Someone doing normal bestiality now doing insects", he was -always- doing such.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Can't wait. Really loved that the dev mentioned about the birthing scenes getting their own drawing

I'd just like to point out that the fetishes on display here aren't any real different then they where from the -last- game...or his prototypes on this style of game...! (That I learned I still somehow have archived, go me)
In earnest if you enjoyed what the first game was doing, it's just the same here. If you couldn't get into the fact that there was parasite slugs up the butt, worms that bite at the nipples and sucked on them till they became hyper sensitive, spiders and rats doing the sex sex, and other such things, there's nothing really 'new' here for you to dig into beyond the goblins. But like this isn't a case of "Someone doing normal bestiality now doing insects", he was -always- doing such.
Yeah that's about it. I loved the first game and looking at this since the dev confirmed it would be a sequel(?) i loved the tags on it and hoped for some new enemies in this sequel

Sure as some people say, this dev LOVES dem tentacles and slugs (perhaps that's why his mascot/icon is a slug) also maybe that's why the tree enemy came back (Tentacles)

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree, but also doesn't change anything. I didn't like the parasitic stuff in the previous one, but liked other things, i'm sure the stuff i liked will be here too.

I've noticed a kindof vague increase in insect stuff around, and depending on what and how, my personal enjoyment varies, which was the part my response, at least, was intended to be about.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I agree, but also doesn't change anything. I didn't like the parasitic stuff in the previous one, but liked other things, i'm sure the stuff i liked will be here too.

I've noticed a kindof vague increase in insect stuff around, and depending on what and how, my personal enjoyment varies, which was the part my response, at least, was intended to be about.

I"ll just play seriously vs bugs and squash them all. Hard. No mercy! At least that's how I am when i'm playing a hentai game with boring hentai enemies until I reach the parts of the game I consider fun.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I"ll just play seriously vs bugs and squash them all. Hard. No mercy! At least that's how I am when i'm playing a hentai game with boring hentai enemies until I reach the parts of the game I consider fun.

Here's hoping some group variance will be here, so i don't need to take 4 turns blasting my highest attack skills on two leeches just to make sure i don't end up with titty parasites and can enjoy the g-worms safely.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For those using Libellule's text hooker, the following regex can be used to disable enemy name spam in battle (and hopefully doesn't break anything - I haven't fully tested it, but it seems robust enough - also I'm assuming default settings, i.e. leave the sepearator as 。).

Code:
((↓ピンクの森用)|(インセクトマザー)|(カスタム用)|(クレア)|(ゴブリン)|(スラッグ)|(ハウンド)|(プラント)|(ベノムスパイダー)|(ベルゼブ)|(乳吸いヒル)|(変異ゴブリン)|(変異ハウンド)|(変異プラント)|(変異ベノムスパイダー)|(変異ベルゼブ)|(変異Gワーム)|(巨大うじ)|(誘拐犯)|(黒装束の男)|(Gワーム))[A-Z]?。?$

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Here's hoping some group variance will be here, so i don't need to take 4 turns blasting my highest attack skills on two leeches just to make sure i don't end up with titty parasites and can enjoy the g-worms safely.
Holy crap the enemies are BUFFED the fuck up. You will seriously need to grind levels

Decided to keep walking till i reach the G Worms and holy crap they are TANKS

The archer girl needs a speed buff cause she's always LAST on the turns, she gets grabbed every turn and is impossible to make her use her skills unless you kill her grabber.

I didn't expected that the bandits "would have hair", i actually expected the classy silhouettes

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Really happy that this is finally out. I kinda struggle with the mechanics though, playing it blind and untranslated and all.
Anyone know how I cure the slug status effect? Also what were all those numbers the game asked for when you recruit the pink haired girl?

Jesvi

Lurker
Reputation score
Really happy that this is finally out. I kinda struggle with the mechanics though, playing it blind and untranslated and all.
Anyone know how I cure the slug status effect? Also what were all those numbers the game asked for when you recruit the pink haired girl?
Im just a lurker for couple yrs now, but for untranslated stuff I use the google translate app on my phone, go on the camera thing with japanese > english, and just point my camera at my screen to see menu stuff or story parts i can translate